[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

how about we just use race as class? because the playable race

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 4

File: 1500996621318.jpg (413KB, 900x971px) Image search: [Google]
1500996621318.jpg
413KB, 900x971px
how about we just use race as class?
because the playable race that is explicitly better at magic than others should be the only ones to make decent mages balancing-wise
>>
>>54549708
Did you really need to make an extra thread for that? It is common for elves to run around with extra DEX, less common with extra INT.
>>
>using race as class
But that makes no fucking sense and hasn't for years anon
>>
Aren't race-locked subclasses enough for you? Elven bladesingers, dwarven battleragers, orc rapists, etc.
>>
What a grumpy world.

>human comes of age and is about to pick a career
>"Well, I'll never be as good a wizard as an elf, so that's off the list. I'll never be as strong as an orc or tough as a dwarf, so forget being a heavily armed and armored fighter either. Halflings make better rogues, gnomes are better at alchemy and tinkering and elven halfbreeds make better wanderers and bards. No choice then but to become a peasant, like everyone else."

>100 years later, humanity is extinct
>>
>>54549936
>100 years later, humanity feeds the world
FTFY
>>
we don't need two of these threads
>>54546698
>>
>>54549929

>orc rapists

Orcs are not rapists, they are the future doctors and lawyers of Gondor and you should welcome them with open arms!
>>
>>54549944
>100 years later, peasant-powered rail guns
>>
>>54549936
You could become an assassin! If I recall, halflings aren't allowed. Half-orcs are, but humans would be better at the infiltrating part, probably.
>>
>>54549971
Okay, first of all, fuck /pol/

Second, if orcs aren't rapists, where do half-orcs come from? And don't go for the obvious answer
>>
>>54550003
Humans rape orcs. They're into kinky shit.
>>
>>54550003
I don't remember, was "hot consensual barbarian sex with tribes of evil humans" the obvious answer?
>>
File: 1407050275268.jpg (15KB, 500x379px)
1407050275268.jpg
15KB, 500x379px
>>54550003

They come from consensual sex between the women of Gondor and their new neighbors of course. Orc's don't rape, only Gondoran men can be rapists!
>>
>>54550003
Vaginas?
>>
>>54550020
That's how the barbarians in the Shadow Marches of Eberron roll, but because that's so specific, I'd say that's not the obvious answer

>>54550029
Fuck off
>>
File: I still would.png (129KB, 426x440px)
I still would.png
129KB, 426x440px
>>54550060
>>
>>54549708
You are using tbe reasonable man fallacy. Many people choose to become painters even if they never become good at it and their talents would be better spent elsewhere.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.