[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Would khorne and nurgle work together to create something

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

Would khorne and nurgle work together to create something like the rage virus?
>>
>>54542936

I feel like that's below them. That's the kind of stuff that happens in 40k without any of the gods' direct input. Life is just that shitty.
>>
>>54542936

Yeah, maybe. Khorn hates Slaanesh, and Tzeench hates Nurgle, and none of them really get along well. But they're capable of working together.
>>
>>54542936
Yes, but they would be perpetually trying to find ways of backstabbing each other through out the whole process.
>>
>>54542936
>>54543031
>Khorne has this idea on a back of his head to make something similar to what he pulled off with Blood Angels back in the day, but easily transmittable
>reluctantly tasks one of his bloodthirsters to ask Nurgle for a bit of advice here
>suprisingly horned daemon came back with only half of the STDs in the known universe, and spoke of Nurgle's optimistic reaction to that whole concept
>soon they try it out, works great, planet after planet falls to 28DaysLater-esque zombies
>Khorne is pleased
>wait, what?
>Khorne is not pleased
>virus mutated and hosts started to rot, becoming romero-esque zombies
>legend says even Tzeentch giggled with Nurgle.
>>
imagine if nurgle created a std thats blocks the brains ability to feel pleasure and he infected slaanesh cultists with it
>>
>>54542936
Since Khorne hates Nurgle the least out of the other chaos gods i'd say they might.
>>
>>54543031
Khorne wouldn't backstab, Khorne would walk up and axe him in the face.
>>
I don't see why he would need to. Chaos corruption already spreads like a motherfucker.
>>
>>54543031
Khorne and Nurgle don't backstab. Slaanesh would do that to see you squirm and Tzeench would do that because keikaku, but Nurgle is too nice to do anything like betray someone and Khorne is all about honor so he wouldn't do anything like that he would just stab you in the face
>>
>>54542936
Nurgels zombie plague is basically the same thing tho
Probably even more aggressive thanks to the vile touch of the warp & whatnot
>>
>>54547152
Khornes most famous champion being a guy with the title "the betrayer" makes the whole loyalty thing questionable.

I guess you are not really betraying people when your open about the fact that everyone is a target though.
>>
>>54542936

The Bloodtide incident is something kinda similar I guess
>>
>>54548178
Kharn's actions can't really be defined as betrayal, though.

He just went crazy when his own side refused to keep fighting.
>>
>>54546977
>>54547152
God damn it, now I have the mental image of Khorne and Nurgle as a gay animu couple.

Nurgle is a submissive twink who stays at home all day and cooks. While Khorne is an abusive dominant bara that spends all day away from home getting drunk and picking fights.
>>
>>54543902
I would pay to watch that.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.