[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Can someone explain this to me? Source: http://marcuscarte

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3

File: explain.jpg (177KB, 807x397px) Image search: [Google]
explain.jpg
177KB, 807x397px
Can someone explain this to me?

Source:

http://marcuscarter.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/08/harrop-warhammer.pdf
>>
>>54518490
>lol of course they won with their shitty grey fotm list they're just buying and copying whatever list is winning tourneys at least my flavorful list was so good that I was winning until turn 5 when they got some bullshit roll and capped 3 objectives but otherwise I would clearly have won
>>
File: 1484432906704.jpg (149KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
1484432906704.jpg
149KB, 500x500px
>After a battle, the winner extends a hand and says "It was a good match, but a Pyrrhic victory for me at best. You managed to hold out spectacularly, and even though luck was on my side this time, I overextended myself in order to win and this would have ultimately spelled defeat in this theater."

Sounds nice.
>>
>>54518490
Basically, nerds who can't excel at life look to their plastic toy soldiers for validation of their own masculinity, and finding their imaginary prowess wanting, they construct narratives that soothe their butthurt.

Sort of like how incels convince each other that they could totally be having lots of sex if it weren't for [UNRELATED FACTOR].
>>
>>54518601
I could be having lots of sex if it weren't for me being fucking autistic
>>
>tfw your army's fluff defines them as making heroic sacrifices
>tfw there is nothing more glorious than a death in the Emperor's name.

That said, it still shouldn't be a case of "I lost but I won really."
>>
>>54518601
I could have a lot of sex if it weren't for the fact that I have crippling social anxiety related to women probably stemming from a lack of maternal attention during childhood development.

...help.
>>
>>54518601
Why are 4chan "normalfags" obsessed with incels and r9k?
>>
>>54518783

It's just one or two guys that keep bringing it up.
Best to just ignore it.
>>
>>54518490
>justintrudeauplayswarhammer.jpeg
>>
>>54518490
When you kill your enemies, they win.

t. Canadian
>>
>>54518783
>Why are 4chan "normalfags" obsessed with incels and r9k?
Probably the same reason /tg/ is "obsessed" with /pol/: because they keep trying to spread their garbage memes and garbage board onto ours.
>>
>>54518601
>>54518783

Prostitutes do exist.
>>
Ever played football and lost a game?

Coaches will blame the team, star players will blame the coaches and the rest of the team blames the coaches and other players. No one likes failure and people will rationalize it away as best they can. Self improvement is hard, self examination harder and it is needed first. To act like failure does not east as someone is to assume they are spineless and lazy.
>>
>>54518594
Wholesome ^^
>>
>>54518490

I doubt this is typical of 40K, actually I find the true spirit of wargaming is often absent from Warhammer as people want to win at all costs.
>>
File: 1460812261671_0.jpg (1MB, 2400x1800px) Image search: [Google]
1460812261671_0.jpg
1MB, 2400x1800px
>>54518490
>>54518601
I mean surprise surprise, broken and unsocialized people have plenty of underlying issues which make them terrible people to play or engage with.

If you at all relate, only you can choose to fix yourself.
>>
>>54519303
>because they keep trying to spread their garbage memes and garbage board onto ours.
I see far more brainded faggots bringing up the /pol/ bogeyman than real /poltards
>>
>>54521779
A few of them are not really fixable though, like the elephant man, the real super autist and sometimes the wageslave; and the wannabe tried but failed.
>>
>>54522408
They are about equally frequent and annoying and I want both of them gassed.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.