[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 4

File: 8771736152_564c983f5d_b.jpg (399KB, 1024x576px) Image search: [Google]
8771736152_564c983f5d_b.jpg
399KB, 1024x576px
Suddenly, from out of the deepest, darkest cracks of the Galaxy, The Ordo Chronos reemerge from the shadows!

"It is time for 'The Grand Loop' to begin..."

From a rip in the warp, high above Holy Terra, a golden battle barge erupts into the Materium. The Bucephelus, the Emperor's mighty flagship from the early times of 'The Great Crusade', has appeared now in the 42'nd Millennium.

How will the Imperium of Man react to the Emperor from before the Heresy appearing now? How will he react? What would happen and what would the consequences be?

What would happen during the time before the Ordo Chronos could set things right and send the Emperor back to his correct time and thus ensuring the stability of 'The Grand Loop'?

Could the Emperor of then save the Imperium of now and maybe even repair the throne, restore his future self or at least ensure that it could happen?

Lets discus the possible scenarios and ramifications of such an event happening?
>>
>Guilliman what the fuck did you do to my Imperium?
>Hey man, I only just got here myself.
>>
Whatever the writers think should happen happens. With the bargain bin ones GW hire, it'll be shit.
>>
File: 1500481763654.png (24KB, 512x512px) Image search: [Google]
1500481763654.png
24KB, 512x512px
>>54512784

Nothing of this make sense.
>>
Bump because only interesting thing on thread
>>
File: 40k-doctor.jpg (60KB, 418x385px) Image search: [Google]
40k-doctor.jpg
60KB, 418x385px
>>54512784
Wibbly-wobbly, timey-wimey... stuff.
>>
>>54513766
Kinda makes sense. The logic is that Ordo Chronos (or perhaps the Emps himself) from way back then just time-traveled to the 'present' Imperium to fix shit up and then go back to their own time so the timeline doesn't get paradoxical. End result is the Imperium is fixed and the mummified Emps is still at the Golden Throne.
Or if we're going grimdark, have the past Emps kill the current vegetablEmps to let himself out of his misery.
>>
It would be interesting to see the Emperor seeing hanging around the current Imperium trying to fix shit and knowing that he has to go back and play out his role in the heresy to preserve the temporal order. That could actually work to explain many of his actions during or slightly before the heresy - he's just playing the role he thinks he's been given.
>>
File: wow_dude.gif (328KB, 137x126px) Image search: [Google]
wow_dude.gif
328KB, 137x126px
>>54514580
>emperor was playing 11D time chess this whole time
>>
>>54514580
>>54514627

That would be incredible and sad... Imagine being the Emperor, the inner turmoil inside him when he knew that in order to ensure the stability of the Loop and the Timeline that he couldn't change anything. Imagine what it must have been like to see Horus and know that he was going to bring unspeakable ruin to the Imperium and seeing Sanguinius and knowing that he would have to die in order for him to be able to stop Horus. That he would have to send Russ after Magnus knowing full well that Magnus was only trying to warn him of Horus and knowing he couldn't act on it and must follow the chain of events by sending Russ into Horus's path and towards the burning of Prospero.

And maybe this would explain why the vision that the Cabal had was wrong, because it didn't take the Loop into account and maybe there were things set in motion by the Emperor to ensure the 'correct' timeline came to pass.
>>
So the Emperor of Mankind would meet the God-Emperor of Mankind?
It would be fun.
>>
>>54516130
I wonder if the Emperor would would be able to communicate with himself, with him being there the God-Emperor could finally take a breather while the Emperor would be able to take some of the burden off his shoulders.

"Tell me, did that change anything?

>"NO."

"Hmmm..."

*Golden Throne Tinkering Sounds*

"And now?"

>"NO."

"..."

*More tinkering sounds followed by a sudden sound of something gaining power.*

"Now?"

>...Better."
>>
>>54516130
"They worship you!"

"YES"

"Our vision of science and reason lies dead!"

"MISGUIDED"

"They've turned to superstition and senselessness instead."

"WISE"

"You sit there, a whizzing corpse in a golden cage, and you tell me there is wisdom in here? That the galaxy is not burning down before our eyes?"

"THE GALAXY HAS ALWAYS BURNED. WE HAVE TRIED TO EXTINGUISH THE FLAMES. THEY FIGHT THEM WITH A FIRE OF THEIR OWN"
>>
>>54515666
I don't think I could handle that Satan my man, I'm pretty sure I'd cave knowing my Angel boy was gonna be shanked by my rebellious bastard of a son.
>>
>>54518280
Maybe it would be easier if you pretended they were just tools?
>>
>>54518506
Maybe that's the only way he was able to get through it... or maybe he grieved for them in the 42M after everything was said and done that way he could forge his way through in his time.
>>
So how would the Emperor help unfucking the 42M Imperium? Healing current Emps? Helping Cawl with his geneseed project? Dispersing the Maledictum? Beating Abaddon to death with his own power claw? Telling the Mechanicus and Administratum to finally cough up the dough for mass produced carapace armor? Giving Guilliman a hug?
>>
>>54512784
Can somebody make a book about this?
>>
>>54516912
Hot damn. I got tingles
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.