[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Do you think they will get a titan? How stupid do you think

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 44
Thread images: 12

File: IMG_0337.jpg (70KB, 600x450px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0337.jpg
70KB, 600x450px
Do you think they will get a titan?

How stupid do you think it will be?
>>
Don't they have a centipede?

Also very stupid since it's Newcron junk
>>
SPACE SPHINX PLEASE
>>
>>54504675
I thought their Titan was a huge spider mech.
>>
>>54504675

Stupid or not isn't a question. FW is there to scratch the itch for titans and collect your money
>>
File: necrotron (1).jpg (77KB, 495x640px) Image search: [Google]
necrotron (1).jpg
77KB, 495x640px
>>54504675
>>
>>
>>54504675
They got the big centapide, the monolith, the obelisk and the tesseract vault, and trancendant c'tan, they don't need titans
>>
If they do get one I hope they make it like a spider, scorpion, or centipede and not another lame bipedal mech like all the other races. They already missed their chance with giving the tau spider-mechs.
So far we only have bio-titans and that khorne scorpion demon engine thing, we are sorely lacking in spider or similar mechs.
>>
>>54507130
>They already missed their chance with giving the tau spider-mechs
[sarcasm]right, because spider-mechs is so totally tau's style.[/sarcasm]

That would have been even dumber than the stormsurge.
>>
File: WH40k - Necron Rise.jpg (165KB, 1280x800px) Image search: [Google]
WH40k - Necron Rise.jpg
165KB, 1280x800px
What would you give Crypteks for their codex?
Dante must die mode: You will be executed if waac fags manage to abuse the shit out of your rules.
>>
>>54509559
I would love if the crypteks returned to their 6e self. It's just so disappointing that you have so little cryptek customization in 8e.
Necrons really need more HQ customization when their codex is released.
>>
>>54506916
It's a pity none of those compare to even something like a knight.
>>
But glowing green and less steampunky.
>>
>>54510369
They already have a giant brick, but it floats. Why would they need spider legs?
We need shit that comes out of the ground, like mini pylon turrets.
>>
Giant death-reaper? With a giant scythe, it's ranged weapon being a gauss eyeball thing?

Khospeh?
>>
File: tombstalker.jpg (133KB, 970x734px) Image search: [Google]
tombstalker.jpg
133KB, 970x734px
Back before FW released the centipede Tomb Stalker, lolcron had drawn this up as an idea of what it might've looked like. I still think it would be nice to see realized as a Titan-equivalent now that the FW Tomb Stalker is relatively tiny.
>>
>>54504675
>Do you think they will get a titan?
Should they? No, but GW will do it anyway because it'll bring them shekels.

>How stupid do you think it will be?
Very, but they'll 'fix' it's look in 9 or 10e. Because that'll bring in more cash than getting it right the first time.
>>
I think it should be as stupid as possible, but it's points should match its stupidity.

Like you can play your primarch triumvirate, but I get to play my giant death skele-robot.

I mean if the necrons are going through the effort to make a giant robot, they would make it stupid.

All the other superheavys have been stupid, it would be a great thing for games that plow through the sane point limits
>>
>>54504675
I just want the Monolith to be the big stupid unstoppable swiss army knife death cube it was back in the days of old

I remember a time when it was the biggest model in the game outside of FW, and the Crons were so advanced it was all they needed
>>
>>54509559
I'd love to see some 6e customization return, either they choose vanilla chronometron or an expensive upgrade role:

-Some manner of assault defense tech. Something that makes charging within a certain area harder for one turn, or allows rerolls of 1 on overwatch. Possible trade-off being that units within this AoE cannot advance.
-aura effect that causes perils of the warp to trigger on any doubles rolled, if they're not giving us back Pariahs.
-something that grants or denies cover to allies/enemies, since dangerous terrain check shenanigans are out
-specialized My Will Be Done to Canoptek units
-grants a unit of infantry a one time use intercept shooting against infiltrators and units entering from reserves
-allows a reroll once per turn on quantum shielding
>>
File: Bender'srobot.jpg (29KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
Bender'srobot.jpg
29KB, 640x480px
>>
>>54509559
Now that we can simply cram characters into ghost arks, open topped ghost arks back. Necron characters tend to be ahit at melee or the kind of melta/plasma shooting that justifies jumping out near an enemy, we need firing ports.
>>
>>54513298
>RE
>MEM
>BER
>ME!
>>
>>54513448
*flames*
>>
I don't understand why /tg/ doesn't want them to have giant robots. I mean, you dig giant robots, I dig giant robots
>>
>>54514519
Speaking for myself, it's not in line with the faction design. The bigger Necrontyr stuff has always been arcane pyramids doing super-science-approaching-magic stuff, no need for giant walkers. The vault, Centipede and C'tan are enough. Perhaps a throwback to old corn lore and bring back a transcendent Nightbringer or Deceiver, something like that could work (i.e. a somewhat unsharded C'tan that has dominion over a sizeable content of necrons).
>>
>>54514554
damn it anon the post was a reference
>>
>>54514519
Chicks dig giant robots.
>>
File: 451px-SetekhKalJerico.jpg (170KB, 451x600px) Image search: [Google]
451px-SetekhKalJerico.jpg
170KB, 451x600px
They've already had one since 3rd ed as featured in Kal Jerico.

It's just a really big Necron.
>>
File: 350px-TFTM_Unicron_Lithone.jpg (23KB, 350x263px) Image search: [Google]
350px-TFTM_Unicron_Lithone.jpg
23KB, 350x263px
There is actually a Titan Cron, but the problem is scale. You can't really field it alongside most units.
>>
>>54504722
This so much please
>>
>>54504675
Ever since the AdMech came out I've been wanting just one thing: a fieldable Void Dragon figure that has different abilities if fielded by Necrons or by AM.
>>
>>54504722
Anyone still have that necron sphinx riddle game saved?
>>
Just make our fucking monolith good again. Please.
>>
>>54519707
Give it quantum sheilding and all of our problems are over.
>>
>>54519872
I'll take regenerating d3 a turn and the ability to pull an infantry squad off the table and redeploy from the gate at this point.
>>
File: TombStalkerLoves.jpg (29KB, 480x335px) Image search: [Google]
TombStalkerLoves.jpg
29KB, 480x335px
>>54509962
>>54509559
>>54513135
Man, Crypteks were so cool when they got introduced, such a shame they got blandified as soon as the new edition rolled around.

Them and canoptek units were one of the things I unabashedly loved about codex newcrons - things like that, the tesseracts, deathmarks, they really emphasised the weird science shit
>>
Death Star.
>>
>>54513135
Or they could just bring back the veil of darkness.
>>
So now that we can take undersized warrior squads and just take a 13 pt tax, what characters belong in a ghost ark?

I an pretty sure pirate arks have returned, the ghost ark is dirt cheap and quite killy.
>>
File: monolith.jpg (254KB, 650x3000px) Image search: [Google]
monolith.jpg
254KB, 650x3000px
>>54504675
>Do you think they will get a titan?
Isn't that basically what the monolith is?
>>
>>54518943
>Void Dragon fielded by AdMech
>if your opponent plays Necrons, you lose your army to the opposing player
>if he also fields a C'tan, the two Stargods will battle for dominion over the players armies
>winner gets all
>>
File: Alien Warrior.png (769KB, 1233x734px) Image search: [Google]
Alien Warrior.png
769KB, 1233x734px
Something like this....but more Egyptian.
Thread posts: 44
Thread images: 12

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.