[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What's the coolest thing you've ever seen during a

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 4

File: KaminaNewGlassesBlack.png (16KB, 610x260px) Image search: [Google]
KaminaNewGlassesBlack.png
16KB, 610x260px
What's the coolest thing you've ever seen during a Game /tg/? Whether it was one of your players or your yourself is irrelevant.
>>
File: mr house.png (89KB, 399x382px) Image search: [Google]
mr house.png
89KB, 399x382px
>>54495100
Axis and Allies miniatures, not a lot of people played it but it holds a special space in my heart.
>me (germans) and best friend (japs) vs 2 random guys (both Russian)
>Russian IS3 lands some lucky rolls and our tanks/anti-tanks roll shit
>IS3 chews through our advance armor and we retreat behind mountains and into forests
>we have good anti-infantry but their infantry is secure behind their point hog of a tank
>our last hope lies in a hail-mary unit
>german flamingo tank, garbage damage, garbage armor, can die earlier than other tanks with the same armor
>flamingo however insta kills anything it hits when it rolls three 6s (in which it can only roll 3 dice against armor and only at close range)
>allahu ackbar the flamingo into the IS3
>the IS3 annihilates it, but in A&A minis your units have a chance to shoot before they are removed (usually)
>flamingo fucking rolls all 6s and takes the IS3 down with it
>superior jap infantry is able to slaughter the shitty russian infantry
>won the day with an 11(?) point tank destroying a 76 point tank (in a 200 point game)
>we both walk off with the smugiest of smug looks on our faces as if we planned that shit and didn't just luck out
>>
File: 1411007395077.png (335KB, 968x399px) Image search: [Google]
1411007395077.png
335KB, 968x399px
>>54495100
>Playing dick-for-brains newfag edition of Dark Heresy
>One guy has a chaotic stupid kleptomaniac rogue-type named Kevin
>Spent the entire first two sessions doing drugs, stealing things, and overall being a hilarious inconvenience to the party
>Eventually summoned by Inquisitor
>Sort of annoyed with Kevin at this point
>Get the idea that I could convince Kevin to fuck with the Inquisitor and get himself executed on the spot
>"Hey Kevin, see that hat the Inquisitor is wearing? Sure is cool looking, you oughta steal it"
>Cleric (or whatever it's called in DH, I don't remember) catches on
>"I try to convince Ke-"
>"No dude you don't have to convince me, I want that hat"
>Walks up behind the Inquisitor, we all expect him to get caught and blammed immediately
>He successfully manages to steal the hat and run away
>With some absolute bullshit lucky rolls and his newfound trophy, disguises himself as an inquisitor and intimidates the guards into letting us have whatever the fuck we want from the armory
>Does it a second time on some desert planet facing an Ork invasion, scores the party two Leman Russ tanks
>>
File: 1460588521318.png (105KB, 1000x749px) Image search: [Google]
1460588521318.png
105KB, 1000x749px
>>54495100
AD&D 2nd ed game from today
>clearing a castle that fell to the evil Zentarum
>wind up pulling a Han Solo, group chases a skeleton into a whole bunch of skeletons
>room is brightly lit with a fire
>NPC wizard webs them while I hold them in the doorway
>web doesn't catch fire when it touches it, it's an illusion but lights the room up
>torch lights the web though
>can't hit the skeletons for shit and the cleric keeps turning them conveyor belt style
>they turn corner out of sight of his holy symbol, come back
>we finally get tired of this and move to chase them
>cleric is Hold Person'ed
>other fighter is feared and runs
>obviously an evil priest/cleric is afoot, but can't be seen
>my fighter gets mostly surrounded by skeletons
>get bright idea to bull rush and dive tackle through the fire on a hunch
>nat 20, tackle hidden cleric to the ground
>wrestle and hold him hostage style with my sword on his throat to make him call off the skeletons
>he fails any sort of morale check he had, makes the skeletons sit idly
>the skeletons are beaten to destroy them
>tie him up hands, fingers, gag, everything to make him unable to cast
I think I saved all of us from having to reroll by figuring out where he was and stopping the 8 or so skeletons that were kicking our asses up to that point.
>mfw
>>
>DnD 5e
>Rolled a level three goliath barbarian
>Big lug doesn't bother with backpacks, using a chest that he found instead
>Also has a rowboat, because swimming is boring
>Carries around a maul, because it's easier than having to maintain a greatsword
>Some shenanigans ensue and the party's rogue gets in some shit, gets arrested by the town guard
>Multiple felonious activities are brought up, unrelated to the crimes we all knew about
>Rogue's looking at an execution at dawn
>Warlock acts as her lawyer, tries his best, but keeps getting defeated by the rogue's laundry list of horrible deeds
>Last ditch attempt, he calls for a trial-by-combat
>Goliath character gets shanghaied into going toe-to-toe with an Eldritch Knight NPC two levels higher than him
>Gets the shit beaten out of him, ends up at single-digit hit points
>The crowd has been cheering, but by this point, they're just watching in horror as splashes of blood are being sprayed across the sandy-floored arena
>Goliath halts the fight, carefully puts his hammer aside, and sticks out a hand
>Fight is interrupted for this handshake
>Player asks for an Intimidation check, just for flavor's sake, and gets pretty good results
>"You fight well, but I think we're going to wrap this up now."
>Eldritch Knight stares at him
>Stares at the blood
>Stares at the crowd
>Surrenders, half afraid of what bullshit this hulking brute was about to pull and half afraid that some savage god had blessed/cursed him to never die

And that's how Fist Rockgroin became the party's default answer to legal troubles. Eventually, no one would answer the court's summons for a champion against him, and trial by combat was taken away from us as an option.
>>
In Cosmic Encounters one of the players stole the whole deck w/o anyone noticing.
>>
>Halo Mythic 25
>All of us ODSTs
>Standard squad layout: leader, sniper, explosives, suppression, close quarters
>Drop Pod into Arcadia during Evacuation to defend civilian ships
>Leader has us hole up in a building to ambush some covie scum
>Close quarters downstairs with shotgun
>All of a sudden a warthog drives through being chased by three ghosts
>Explosives takes a shot at ghosts with rocket launcher
>Misses, hits building behind
>Building falls, collapses in front of warthog which crashes into it.
>Medevac pelican called in to pick up troops, all of a sudden our ambush turns into a defence mission
>Ghost start shooting at us in building
>Explosives takes aim to improve accuracy
>Suppression starts spamming to try and hit
>Close quarters moves in to get up close but gets rammed by a ghost and is knocked out
>Meanwhile sniper has been running to a neighbouring building while the leader throws grenades at the ghosts to distract them
>Sniper sets up and takes aim
>No one else can fucking hit anything, explosives forgot to buy ammo for rocket launcher is shit out of it, now using his pistol to assists in aiming for sniper with smartlink.
>Sniper decides to roll for hitting all three ghosts at once
>succeeds
>a railgun sniper round, it penetrates the first two ghosts and lodges itself in the third ghost detonating all three
>next time we see the covies grunts complain about a devil who killed 3 ghosts at once
>Chief "the devil/satan" would be proud
>>
>>54495100
Deathwatch Librarian one-shot a Hive Tyrant with a completely absurd force sword Righteous Fury roll, then while the rest of the team was watching him agape, calmly walked off saying "The Emperor Protects."

We've played many missions since then, but nobody's managed to match that, not even when we jetpacked down from orbit (drop pods weren't working because of combat damage) into a giant Necron tomb.
>>
>>54495100
In a game I was running one of the PC's got captured while infiltrating a barracks on a mission to get intel on the military build up of a hostile kingdom. The rest of the party were able to gain admittance to and then sneak away from a sermon being given in the castle a day or two later and get down to the dungeons.

They got discovered while trying to find the PC in the dungeon and used a silence spell to prevent the guard raising the alarm while they took him out. They then proceeded to run through the halls silencing and taking out all the guards in their way in rapid succession one by one before freeing the other PC and escaping.

Not super epic in the scheme of things but a hell of a lot of it was improvised on the spot by me and the players enjoyed it so much they still talk about it to this day (years later) as one of their favorite RPG moments. So for me that makes it one of the coolest and most satisfying sessions I've ever run.
>>
>>54495100
5 marauder horsemen (120pts) charging the flank of a very large dwarf army (5000pts), making the first unit flee and triggering a chain reaction of panic over the entire army, killing half of it in a single turn by fleeing out of the table.

The other chaos dudes were like welp we are not needed here, and the dwarf player was on the verge of commiting sudoku.
>>
A dude I know playing a barbarian pulled his dick out and shook it at the chick playing a druid to piss her off.
This was to prove a point
>bitch constantly states that her character is 'her'
>she's gonna play the 'stronk womyn' druid
>fullretard.exe
>situation arises in game where barbarian shakes his dong at the druid simply to piss her off
>'that shit wouldn't bother me, so it doesn't bother my druid
>dude stands up, whips it out and shakes it at her
>bitch freaks the fuck out
The DM ruled her character flipped out too... hilarity ensues and long story short there's one less numbcunt at the table
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.