[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Just got off a 7 hours shift washing dishes. too tired to think.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3

File: wincon.jpg (30KB, 223x310px) Image search: [Google]
wincon.jpg
30KB, 223x310px
Just got off a 7 hours shift washing dishes. too tired to think. please help me come up with possible deck ingredients to win with this.
>>
>>54492692
forgot to mention, playing very casual vintage, with basically nothing off limits but a gentlemen's agreement to not use shit like black lotus, channel, take an extra turn etc.
>>
>>54492714
Why not just do Legacy as opposed to an arbitrary ban list?
>>
>>54492792
im playing with 1 friend at the moment, using cockatrice. we basically only "ban" something if we see it and both go "oh wow no thats bullshit"
>>
>>54492817
What Vintage-only cards do you feel aren't bullshit?
>>
File: AreYouANigger.png (211KB, 303x424px) Image search: [Google]
AreYouANigger.png
211KB, 303x424px
>>54492692
>Just got off a 7 hours shift washing dishes. too tired to think
stop being such a pussy
>>
>>54492878
well i've got 2 of the mox 5 in my main deck...
ive made a mistake by even mentioning the format.

how do i green tokens to victory? elves? goblins? zombies? doubling season empty the warrens storm?
>>
>>54492918
im not complaining about the work. but it's 12 am where i am and I've had 7 hours of sleep in the last 2 days. my fucking shoulders hurt. lay off it man.
>>
>>54492919
Obvi heavy tokens. Doubling season, Rhys the Redeemed. You can go elf heavy for ramp and utility
>>
>>54492919
Don't use moxen. That kind of fast mana is bullshit and hardly gentlemanly.

Besides that, if you're trying to just "win with tokens" don't even use the alt win card. It's easier to win by reducing the opponent to 0 life if you take that route.

Really that's the issue with the card in general. If you have TWENTY CREATURES how are you not winning by beats?
>>
>>54492692
>>54492714
20 or more creatures
>>
>>54492918

Nigga, 7 hours is less than a real work shift
>>
File: foxface.png (214KB, 390x388px) Image search: [Google]
foxface.png
214KB, 390x388px
>>54492942
if you want some card suggestions, that's one thing, but why even bring the other stuff up, because you will be lucky if you even get that
that being said, I haven't played the game at all in several years, but after a simple gatherer search for "tokens" in G I would suggest:
Arachnogenesis
Awakening Zone
Beacon of Creation
Caller of the Claw
Creakwood Leige
Doubling Season
Parallel Evolution
Parallel Lives
Rhys the Redeemed
Second Harvest
Words of Wilding

a similar search in artifacts might get you something interesting, but I feel like I'm already doing more than you deserve

>>54493158
no shit, that's why I told him to stop bitching
>>
>>54493006

Fable of Wolf and Owl = token for evey spell.
Oviya Pashiri = token a turn, bigger ones later
Symbiotic Beast/Elf/Wurm = generate 1/1 insect tokens equal to power when killed

Odyssey had flashback spells that made tokens, even better with Fable of Wolf and Owl.
-Chatter of the Squirrel
-Elephant Ambush

Squirrel Nest = token a turn
Squirrel Wrangler = sac lands for squirrels
Unglued: Squirrel Farm

Basically, squirrel and insect token tribal.
>>
>>54493386
Swarmyard lets you regen Squirrels and Insects, right? Nice little bit of protection so global shit doesn't leave you without a board.
>>
>>54492919
If your goal is to call out stuff that's broken then moxes should not be allowed. Fast mana is the most busted part of vintage.
>>
>>54493435
Oh wow you get to keep a 1/1
>>
>>54493386
with the rules he's playing with, he can use Earthcraft

that plus squirrel nest is all your tokens right there
>>
>>54493856
Up to 4 1/1s, Swarmyard isn't legendary. That's up to 4 chump blockers, a functional ability 2 for Sage Lifecrafter, yadda yadda. You're in mono green, nonbasic lands are something you should be exploiting.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.