[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

ITT we post our awful ideas that should never see the light of

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

File: 1498501381337.png (27KB, 866x401px) Image search: [Google]
1498501381337.png
27KB, 866x401px
ITT we post our awful ideas that should never see the light of day

>JoJo but instead of phantasmal Stands they're physical items called Holds
>JoJo but instead of music references they're movie references
>Pulp Fiction: a sanitizing gel that alters the minds of those it touches. The effects range from seeing things that are never there or believing they are capable of doing unrealistic feats.
>Kill Bill: a checkbook the records the users murders. With each kill, the next check gains the murdered's collected strength. Peel out that check and make contact with whatever you want to damage.
>>
>>54467359
>>JoJo but instead of phantasmal Stands they're physical items called Holds
Fullbringers?
>>
File: 1500742536722.jpg (96KB, 543x799px) Image search: [Google]
1500742536722.jpg
96KB, 543x799px
>>54467751
Fuck you. You're absolutely right and I just realized its the same thing, but fuck you.
>>
>>54467359
>jojo

How does it feel to be so absolutely absent of good taste? Are you even alive, or are you a shambling meme corpse?
>>
>>54467871
I only made the JoJo relation so it's easier to catch onto. I stopped watching midway through Stardust Crusaders.

And the latter.
>>
>>54467359
The second one is just the Jorge Joestar novella, except presumably less batshit
>>
>>54467922
I haven't got that far, but Anubis is similar to Stand items.
>>
File: DM's subtle waifufaggotry.jpg (279KB, 1113x1600px) Image search: [Google]
DM's subtle waifufaggotry.jpg
279KB, 1113x1600px
>>54467359
An entire lewd gamebook running on my magical realm.
>>
>>54467359
>>54467751
>>54467820
>Fullbringers?
The first thing I thought of was Busou Renkin.

Then I thought of The Lost Room.

Then I thought of Flame of Recca.

Then I thought of Xiaolin Showdown.

I could probably be at this for a while. "Various items with mysterious magic powers" is a concept that's been used in a lot of–

Book of Swords! There's another one!

–fictional series throughout the ages. Was there something about your ideas that would have made them distinctive, besides the movie reference thing?
>>
>>54472813
Shen gong wu and shendu talismans make for great magic items
>>
>>54467751
>book of the end
>invaders must die
>panic at the dollhouse
>time tells no lies
>cross of scaffold
>dirty boots
Kubo's euroboo is strong
>>
Fate/Stay Night game where Masters are statted in Mage and Servants are statted in Exalted.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.