[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

You discovered that the sweet cripple girl NPC your party got

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 134
Thread images: 16

File: cripple.jpg (73KB, 499x281px) Image search: [Google]
cripple.jpg
73KB, 499x281px
You discovered that the sweet cripple girl NPC your party got to know very well and connected with, treating her as a little sister is actually the operator of the Apocalyptic Technomagical construct that has been laying waste to the country for months. What course of action will you take? Will this only end in tragedy?Hard Mode: The girl is doing this of her own free will.
>>
>>54463609
>Connecting with an NPC.
What the hell is this bullshit? Kill her and steal her wheelchair already.
>>
>>54463650
Your table sounds like hell of normalfaggotory and wackiness.
>>54463609
It's insane to let her continue, talk to her. If it doesn't work, let her continue. Lives of those you know well are more important than random lives.
>>
>>54463609
Set a time limit for stopping the construct without killing the girl, kill her when the time is up if we haven't figured anything out
>>
>>54463609
Headpat into submission.
And then some more.
>>
>>54463609
Depends. My last character would kill her for the greater good and happiness of many. Another would join her, protect her and stuff, till everything dies. Personally I'd go with second option.
>>
Join her side and slowly convince her to chill, while enjoying new doomsday device.
>Technomagical
or maybe just kill her and find some proper toys.
>>
what could her motives be?
>>
Is this when team big bad were actually your friends all along?
>>
>>54463609
Get her to lay waste to another country that we aren't fond of.
Take advantage of the destruction for economic gain.
Some third similar option that I can't think of at the moment but I'm mentioning because lists don't really work if it's just two things.
>>
>>54463609
She was hiding something and we never truly properly connected and knew her if she was a secret villain for months. I'm hurt because I was lied to by my "little sister", and also I've probably lost something to the apocalypse machine. I kill her tearfully if she refuses to end and atone for her actions at once, and we will never have the same relationship if she does.
>>
>>54463609
Is there a japshit cartoon that we're supposed to know the plotline of and refer to when posting, or are we free to make up our own fluff

Because I would like to know more details about the apocalyptic technomagic construct, specifically how the two are linked (radio controls via joysticks, psychic projection, telemphathy, dream projection, etc.).
>>
>>54463609
First thing is find out why, then we can see if it's possible to align our interests. If not, she has to be dealt with.
>>
File: rance3.jpg (20KB, 182x217px) Image search: [Google]
rance3.jpg
20KB, 182x217px
>>54463609
Rape her.
>>
>>54463855
Same, this interests me.

Personally I don't think I could bring myself to kill someone I love, but I'd try to get her to stop for sure.
>>
File: Khorne.jpg (623KB, 806x850px) Image search: [Google]
Khorne.jpg
623KB, 806x850px
>>54463834
>>54463785
>>54463747
>>54463650
>>54463703
>First response is to kill her
>>
>>54463855
no japshit show in particular. Let's say she is connected via cables which are jacked to her spine/nervous system.
>>
>>54463609
>I kill her tearfully if she refuses to end and atone for her actions at once, and we will never have the same relationship if she does.

>>54463921
It's literally my second response.
>>
>>54463921
It's a game after all. Our party will get a lot of exp for such powerful being.
>>
>>54463650

Basically this. It's a tragedy, but the most reasonable option is to kill her quickly, mercifully and entirely by surprise.
>>
>>54464468
No, it's not a tragedy. It's an opportunity for a wheelchair, maybe some medications. She can't be that tough in close range combat, she's a fucking cripple. KILL MAIM LOOOOOOOOT!
>>
YFW when she's dying in you arms after you yank her out of her ruined construct.
>>
>>54463921
Her life isn't worth the hundreds the golem will likely kill, especially if she doing this intentionally
>>
>>54464746
She is
>>
>>54463609
We've bonded under false pretenses and she's doing a shitty thing of her own volition. If there's some hidden motivation that makes it more sympathetic/makes her easier to reason with, we take that angle. If there isn't, kill her and cry about it in therapy.
>>
>>54463609
Depends. Is she laying waste to parts of the country that we never liked anyway?
>>
>>54464836
If it's been laying waste to it for months and we've done nothing about it then we clearly don't care about these parts of the country a whole lot.
>>
>>54463609
First question: why is she making the construct destroy and kill? If her reasoning is sympathetic, I'll try to talk her down. If it's not, then I'm killing her on the spot before her murder-golem can stop me.

Sure, she seemed nice at first, but then I found out she's been committing cold-blooded murder for months. There's no tragedy here, only bitterness that such a sweet thing was just a mask for something ugly, and anger at myself for letting the girl fool me for so long.
>>
you and cripple girl spend the afternoon together and have a wonderful time. You watch the sunset together and she will cherish this experience forever. She starts to cry and says that because of your time together, it renewed her convictions. She smiles at you as the construct materializes in front of you and she gets on board and flies off.
>>
>>54465014
During the time spent with the girl, my character slipped a tiny explosive charge onto the back of her neck.

I detonate it.
>>
1. Try to talk her down. Failing that,
2. Take her out of the picture covertly and forcefully. What exactly you try to do depends on how edgy you are. If this proves impossible,
3. Disable the construct outside of combat, or somehow make it useless. From a purely utilitarian standpoint this is a great way to not get a lot of people killed destroying it. Failing this,
4. Rally the resources to destroy the fucker head on. You were going to do this anyway.
>>
>>54463650
Came here to post this.
>>
>>54463609
Cripple the construct.

NO LEGS FOR YOU
>>
>>54465014
The only afternoon I'm spending with her, after what I've learned now, is an afternoon spent burning her corpse and scattering the ashes.
>>
>>54463609
I'm actually going to need a backstory.

You're going to need to tell me why she is doing what she is doing. If she has a compelling reason then the party might be merciful. If she's just "hurr I'm crippled and angry at the world" then whoops, surprise neck surgery, you won't be needing your esophagus anymore.
>>
File: fuck smurfs.jpg (3MB, 1920x1101px) Image search: [Google]
fuck smurfs.jpg
3MB, 1920x1101px
>>54463609
>>54463921
ANOTHER SACRIFICE
BLOOD FOR THE BLOOD GOD
SKULLS FOR THE SKULL THRONE
>>
I lobotomize the girl.
>>
We face the mighty construct and take it out, through strength or wit, or both.

Little crippled girls are hardly worthy opponents.
>>
File: Headpats.png (626KB, 894x530px) Image search: [Google]
Headpats.png
626KB, 894x530px
>>54463706
>>
I knock the chair over.
>>
>>54463609
we ride the spanking bus to a magical realm
>>
>>54463650
This is why I come to /tg/ for the common sense.
>>
>>54463609
The important thing here is to determine why she's doing this - is it just from a desire to cause destruction or from hatred or similar, or is there a deeper reason?
The why must be determined first, then a solution devised from there.
>>
>>54465890
No need. She broke the NAP. Kill her and take the chair.

Then use the technomagical artifact to provide 'protection' to the nations of the world for a bery reasonable monthlu subscription.
>>
You guys are willing to stop being friends with people for pettier reasons than this, of course you kill the girl.
>>
File: Lawful Evil.jpg (72KB, 730x384px) Image search: [Google]
Lawful Evil.jpg
72KB, 730x384px
>>54463609
Mindbreak her into doing our bidding, duh by liberally using drugs, rape and headpats.

Now we've got the construct under our control. I mean, what could possibly go wrong with relying on a deranged mindbroken puppet of a human for controlling an Apocalyptic Technomagical construct that has been laying waste to the country for months?
>>
>>54466859
Unless there's a legitimate reason for the giant robot rampages (such as preventing something worse from happening), yes.
Thus why you need to know why she's doing it first.
>>
File: Pistorius.jpg (90KB, 1067x600px) Image search: [Google]
Pistorius.jpg
90KB, 1067x600px
>>54463609
Murderers don't get a free pass just for having physical disabilities.

I take away the controls to her robot, detain her, and make her answer to the victims and their loved ones.
>>
>>54467332
>skipping leg day

Also he's killer (accidental), not murderer (intentional).
>>
>>54463609
I'd feel bad about it, but a servant of Pelor's gotta do what a servant of Pelor's gotta do.
>>
>>54463921
At least it wasn't rape or some other Slaanesh bullshit
>>
>>54467020

Being motivated by profit makes you neutral evil, not lawful evil.
>>
>>54463609
Remove the ramp leading to the cockpit, replace it with a flight of stairs.
>>
>>54463833
>Get her to lay waste to another country that we aren't fond of.
>Take advantage of the destruction for economic gain.

Burgers pls.
>>
>>54463609

Is there a Paladin in the party? Because that just means smite evil is gonna happen.

Paladins are just murderous smiterobots anyway.
>>
File: smuganimegirl#9804.jpg (106KB, 554x439px) Image search: [Google]
smuganimegirl#9804.jpg
106KB, 554x439px
>>54464746
>implying

People aren't equal. A cute waifu with a giant robot is worth significantly more than whatever worthless chaff she's killing.
>>
>>54463609

Stand up from the table to step out of this Cliche clusterfuck of a game?
>>
When you are in love with the "BBEG"
>>
>>54463609
how the fuck long have you known this character for you to be treating her like a little sister? that's fucking creepy. humans don't fucking bond that quickly.

and if it's because the game has had some unrealistic passage of time and the dm is telling you that your character would feel this way about her, tell him to fuck off for using the oldest, dumbest, laziest drama device possible.
>>
>>54463609
Beat, rape and generally humiliate her. Tie her up and drag her from the back of horse through the wake of destruction. Send heralds so people can come and spit on her, beat her with shoes etc.
Finally hang, draw and quarter. Send her remains to be piked and displayed above the entrances to the larger settlements.
>>
>>54463609
Kill her and be done with it
>>
File: a14.jpg (237KB, 917x720px) Image search: [Google]
a14.jpg
237KB, 917x720px
>>54478288
>>
>>54478501
How is it edgy?
It seems pretty just for all the misery she's caused and serves as a warning to the next.
>>
>>54478536
Rape is always edgy, dude

And public humiliation on that scale is Roman-tier shitlordery
>>
>>54463609
Why is this an issue? She's killed countless people, devastated the livelyhood of many, many more and she lied to me and the party at the very least be negletgting to mention that she's also a murderous psychopath.
Barring interference from the construct she's dead. Since restraining her obviously has no influence on the construct it's literally the only way to make sure there will be no more victims outside of maybe lobotomizing her, which isn't much different.
>>
>>54478567
>Rape is always edgy, dude

I don't see how, in this context it's obviously being used as part of a punishment.

>And public humiliation on that scale is Roman-tier shitlordery

It needs to be a big spectacle so that the people can revel in it after the months of hardship and fear.
>>
>>54475616
>When you are in love with the "BBEG"
...you put her out of her misery. That's the right thing to do.
>>
>>54478584
>a punishment
I know that, still edgy. "Hurr durr we should punish her pussy"

>big spectacle
just execute her with a public hanging or something, jeez louise.
>>
>>54478584
I mean, I'd rather not risk her construkt fucking everything up while we cart her around the country and set up elaborate rape-fests. Murder is a cleaner solution.
>>
>>54478604
>I know that, still edgy. "Hurr durr we should punish her pussy"

How is it edgy though? It's obviously acknowledging that rape is something bad, hence why we inflict it on the heinous criminal.

>just execute her with a public hanging or something, jeez louise.

Why? The people who she terrorised should have a right to enact some small retribution of their own and a precedent needs to be set that we won't tolerate this kind of behavior.
>>
>>54478584
At least make it like an ironic punishment instead of something as trite as public rape.
Also, hope you've got that summon thing on lockdown. It'd be shitty if that reappeared while you got your bone on repeatedly.
>>
>>54478636
Maybe because I don't particularly think that rape is one of those heinous crimes that should be inflicted by the good guys, desu

>retribution

If seeing her dead doesn't sate them, I dunno what can.
>>
>>54478636
>we won't tolerate this kind of behavior
I'd think that "not creating magical deathbots intent on ravaging civilization" is sort of a universally agreed-upon unspoken contract. It should not require a reminder.
And, honestly, if that shit becomes a regular occurance you have bigger problems than what can be solved by public punishment.
>>
>>54468159
And make the staircase one of those spiral one with tiny steps.
>>
>>54478646
>At least make it like an ironic punishment instead of something as trite as public rape.

I never said it was public rape. The party would rape her and generally humiliate her. The ironic part of her punishment would be having to follow her own trail of destruction and letting the people she hurt hurt her.

>Also, hope you've got that summon thing on lockdown.

The nature of the construct was never specified. If it can simply appear from thin air wherever she wants and she can control it mentally from any distance no matter her state of mind then sure, just killer her. But that's the worst possible case in a scenario never described.

>>54478653
>Maybe because I don't particularly think that rape is one of those heinous crimes that should be inflicted by the good guys, desu

Death is worse than rape and yet good guys do it all the time.

>If seeing her dead doesn't sate them, I dunno what can.

Suffering, then death. Maybe we can even set up a holiday where effigies of her are brutalized every year.

>>54478678
They have to know that they're not beyond a grisly fate.
>>
File: 5ec.jpg (13KB, 200x258px) Image search: [Google]
5ec.jpg
13KB, 200x258px
>>54478712
>death is worse than rape

hoo boy, I understand where you come from now

no helping ya, and arguing will just go in a circle, since you don't believe that rape is worse than death

>suffering then death, public effigies, such and such

(pic related)
>>
>>54478712
>Maybe we can even set up a holiday where effigies of her are brutalized every year.
See? That's creative. Way better than boring rape.
Villianize her for the next couple of centuries. Make it so that a millenium down the road children will still sing ryhmes about her being a terrible monster while they go around looking for tiny chocolate wheelchairs underneath burning effigies of her.
>>
It is at times like these that I am reminded that a great deal of the users of 4chan are literally autists/spergburgers
>>
>>54478743
You believe rape is worse than death?
Why? How?

>>54478753
>See? That's creative. Way better than boring rape.

I doesn't have to be one or the other.
>>
>>54478788
Because I'd rather take exiting from this plane of existence, and not existing forever/going to an afterlife, than a life of psychological scarring and physical therapy.

Even if the girl is going to die soon, it's still a crime worse than murder
>>
>>54478812
>Because I'd rather take exiting from this plane of existence, and not existing forever/going to an afterlife, than a life of psychological scarring and physical therapy.

So you suggest that anyone who has ever been raped should kill themselves.
And yet somehow I'm the edgy one.
>>
>>54463609

Wheel her into the authorities, give them the evidence, collect reward. End game.
>>
>>54478827
>suggesting everyone who has been raped should kill themselves

bit of a leap there, don'tcha think? I'm simply explaining why I think rape is a worse crime than murder.

I CAN have personal standards that I don't think should be enforced, y'know.
>>
>>54478840
>bit of a leap there, don'tcha think?

Not at all, you say oblivion is better than living with being raped. Thus you must think it would be better if rape victims simply killed themselves.

People can and do recover from rape, but never from death. Thus murder is worse than rape.
>>
>>54478882

>oblivion is better than being raped

yes

for me
>>
>>54478882
>>54478904

I don't think you quite understand, I PERSONALLY feel that rape is one of the most heinous crimes that you could commit, so yes, I would rather die than get raped. This colors my perception of said heinousness of the crime, and the severity of rape.
>>
>>54478827
It may be not outright immoral for the severely distressed victims of grave injuries to kill themselves dead, yeah.
>>
>>54478904
But not for rational people.
If you visited death row and offered them the chair or getting raped, do you think most people would really take the chair?

>>54478922
How you personally feel informs your decisions. I dare you to go to a rape victim, look them in the eyes and tell them that you feel they should kill themselves.
If you feel strongly enough that you would rather then this should be easy.

>>54478932
That's their choice.
>>
>>54478958
>that they should kill themselves

I think that you're making several logical fallacies with this insistence of yours, but I forget the name

Again, I never said anyone should kill themselves because of what happened to them, I'm not them, I don't make their decisions. I'm saying that I would. And that's my reasoning behind why rape is worse than death.
>>
>>54478994
You can survive rape.

You can't survive death.
>>
>>54479025

..... and?

I am well aware of this fact
Everyone is
>>
>>54478994
>I think that you're making several logical fallacies with this insistence of yours

I am not. You said rape is worse than murder.
Thus you must believe that the outcome of rape is worse than the outcome of murder.
The outcome of murder is death, so you must believe that death is preferable to living having being raped.

If death is preferable to having to live with having being raped then people who have been raped should choose to death.
>>
>>54479054

Hold up

you really can't differentiate between "stuff I believe that I would do" and "stuff I believe that other people should do"

.... How the fuck do you even function in society with that kind of binary thinking?
>>
>>54479098
>you really can't differentiate between "stuff I believe that I would do" and "stuff I believe that other people should do"

I can, but you specifically said the crime of rape is worse than that of murder. You didn't say "I would rather die than be raped."

You mentioned the crime, which is dictated by society and not an individual. If you would personally choose to be murdered rather than raped then you're just a fool. But by saying the crime of rape is worse than crime of murder you project your view on society.
>>
>>54479142
Aren't the actions that are being taken to "punish" the little girl put into place by the PCs? I.E., me?

Should I not let my views be projected in the punishment?

(Also, isn't the general consensus that rape is worse than murder?)
>>
>>54479178
The issue here is that you called me edgy for saying murder is worse than rape, not the scenario.

>Also, isn't the general consensus that rape is worse than murder?

No, are you an idiot?
>>
>>54479228
No, I called you edgy for using rape as a "punishment"

>an idiot

we're all idiots, have you forgotten what site we're on?

But the majority of people I know IRL, when that subject is inevitably brought up at some point or another, have chosen rape over death in terms of severity.
>>
>>54463609
>The girl is doing this of her own free will.
That's easy mode, then.
Kill her. Kill her now.
>>
>>54479277
>No, I called you edgy for using rape as a "punishment"

You did, then I brought up the point of murder being worse than rape and you called me edgy and unreasonable for that.

>But the majority of people I know IRL, when that subject is inevitably brought up at some point or another, have chosen rape over death in terms of severity.

You must know some real fucktards then. Check out the laws of most countries, murder is universally punished more severely than rape.

And if rape was seen as worse thand eath by a majority you'd probably see >50% of rape victims committing suicide. It's not anywhere close to that.
>>
>>54479339
>unreasonable
I didn't call you unreasonable for that, I called you unreasonable for your insistence that I said something I didn't/misinterpretation of my statement.

>fucktards

how is someone a fucktard for thinking rape is worse? It changes their life forever, and unlike murder, they have to live with the aftereffects.
>>
>>54479380
>I didn't call you unreasonable for that

You said:
>no helping ya
Which certainly implies I'm beyond reason.

>how is someone a fucktard for thinking rape is worse? It changes their life forever, and unlike murder, they have to live with the aftereffects.

You mean they get to live with the after effects.
Life is better than no life, unless you're forced to live with unbearable pain or suffering. Most rapes do not result in unbearable pain or suffering.
>>
>>54479380

You don't have to live with the after-effects of rape, anon. You can always choose to take your own life, unless of course living is preferable to dying, even after the trauma of something like rape.
>>
>>54479454

>life is better than no life

About ten years ago, I might have agreed with you. With the world as it is now, I'm not so sure.

>Most rapes do not result in unbearable pain or suffering

So mental trauma isn't a thing anymore, got it.

>>54479458
Exactly my point.
>>
>>54463609
Kill her in rage of betrayal. As simple as that. Especially on the hard mode
>>
>>54479487
>About ten years ago, I might have agreed with you. With the world as it is now, I'm not so sure.

Pussy.

>So mental trauma isn't a thing anymore, got it.

It is a thing, it's not a thing that drives most people to suicide. There's a difference between pain and unbearable pain.

>Exactly my point.

Not exactly. Most people who are raped do not commit suicide because death is not preferable to life in their view. If rape victims wanted to they could kill themselves, but the majority choose not too because murder is worse than rape.
>>
>>54479558
>Pussy
Riiiiiiiiiiiiight, I'm still here, aren't I?

>unbearable pain
true enough, I suppose, but I still qualify it as worse

>murder is worse than rape
and we're back to this again

You know what

fuck it, I'm tired of this circular argument, you can have this one, but you still haven't changed my mind on the subject

goodbye
>>
>>54463609
Send out my own apocalyptic technomagical construct to fight with hers over which one can stomp the peasants harder.
>>
>>54479639
>Riiiiiiiiiiiiight, I'm still here, aren't I?

Not for much longer the way you're talking.

>true enough, I suppose, but I still qualify it as worse

Why? Do you fish out the sleeping pills when you stub your toe because any pain is worth killing yourself over?

>and we're back to this again

We've never left it, this has been our talking point since it was first brought up.
And the only one attempting to argue in circles is you, I've taken all your points and rebuffed them while you still maintain that rape is worse than murder despite all evidence to the contrary.
>>
>>54463609
>rape
>>
>>54463609
Good god, you're all psychopaths...

Ask her why. Ask her why she's done this. Girl or not, cripple or not, a friend deserves a chance to explain that much at least.

If her response is satisfactory, ask her to stop. If she refuses, tell her there isn't a choice. If she refuses again, stop her by force and deliver her to people better suited to carry out judgement and punishment.

If her answer is unsatisfactory, same story, just with potentially skipping the delivery and just meting out some justice yourself. Either way, heavy drinking and misery will follow.
>>
Massive amounts of rape, then kill her, then rape her corpse
>>
>>54463650
>>
>>54464955
In that case I try to recruit her into the party, act out us defeating the construct, then split the reward money and get out while everyone still thinks we're heroes.
>>
>>54478812
>I'd rather die than have a chance at living although with challenges to overcome
Oh come on, don't be a fucking pussy.
>>
File: 1424130805326.jpg (94KB, 408x662px) Image search: [Google]
1424130805326.jpg
94KB, 408x662px
>>54465216
>>
>>54464836
California had it coming.
>>
>>54463609
Isolate her from any chance of controlling the giant robot, confront her. Demand to know why she is doing this, who, if anyone is behind it, and get her to stop.

Then I don't know. Perhaps see the authorities? She's just a child, and may be being using by other powers, even if she is doing it voluntarily.
>>
>>54463609
Brain wash/erase her memories of the construct and claim it for our selves. What? You didn't say we had to be the good guys.
>>
>>54463609
Ask her to teach me how to make those things.
>>
>>54463609
Enchant her chair with antimagic.
>>
>>54463609
Demand she explain herself then take her into custody.

Weep bitter tears as they hang her.
>>
>>54479759
She's not a friend, especially on hardmode, as the entire relationship was founded on lies (or deliberate withholding of the truth) in the first place, and I own her no more courtesy than she showed all the people her construct murdered.
By dint of being a better people than her will we deliver her to the local judical system for her to be tired and sentenced accordingly, at which point questions might be asked. That is assuming we can somehow take her of the construct in any reasonable manner. Otherwise the most direct way to remove the threat with the least potential for more victims is the way to go.
>>
>>54463609
The moment the truth comes to light we will mourn a friend. Than we will either deal with the machine and take her to the authorities or deal with the source of the problem directly, if the former approach is not viable.
>>
Where is that /fit/ pasta when you need it. Would make for a great villain origin story.
>>
>>54463609
The party would send in my drunken fist monk. She doesn't like it when Uncle Sohai is drunk, but she understands his pain and why he numbs himself. His persuasion/diplomacy bonuses are through the roof when he's actually empathetic. That's how I will play this out. I'll change her heart and mind. If she will not stop, she also knows that he is entirely capable of punching her into a separate plane.
>>
>>54482281
>using monk and capable in the same paragraph
>smuganimegirl.png
>>
>>54482281
I don't even know who'd win in a fight between a monk and a crippled anime girl.
>>
>>54479734
Jesus that discussion was an adventure lol
>>
>>54463609
Find out why she's being a jerk and attempt to persuade her to stop by utilizing the power of love. If that fails, rape until she learns how to behave.
>>
>>54463609
Question: if she is doing it of her own free will, does she know of the destruction she's causing? I'm guessing she does, in which case steal the controls away from her, outrun her while figuring out how to stop the machine, and break the controls when the machine has stopped somewhere it's not in the way. If she doesn't show her what she's done and let her make her own decision. Stand by her through all the "b-but it was just a video game" trauma.

Of course, my last character would already have shoved the weapon of mass destruction into the Sunset Cage fully intending on beating it down later on.
>>
File: Big_O.jpg (477KB, 2364x1940px) Image search: [Google]
Big_O.jpg
477KB, 2364x1940px
>>54463855
>>
>>54478288
>>54478536
>>54478584
Could you take your weird edgelord masturbatory material somewhere else? Like gurochan? Come back when you've blown your creepy load.
>>
>>54483800
It's not edgy though.
>>
I don't see why there needs to be any (personal) tragedy here. Recruit girl, acquire doombot.
Hard Mode: Take over the world with it.
Engineer mode: reverse engineer it and give the entire party doombots.
Thread posts: 134
Thread images: 16

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.