[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So Netflix is doing a modern fantasy movie. Thoughts? http

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

File: 5ed barbarian.png (444KB, 622x894px) Image search: [Google]
5ed barbarian.png
444KB, 622x894px
So Netflix is doing a modern fantasy movie.

Thoughts?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6EZCBSsBxko
>>
>>54443372

Will Smith teams up with a diversity action hire (an orc) for the police force, encounter a wild elf using a magic wand (which is likened to a nuclear device that can warp reality) and at one point beats the shit out of a fairy with a broom claiming that 'Fariy lives matter' is bullshit.

To be honest, I don't expect much out of it, but it might surpass Super Mario Bros as the best Shadowrun movie out there.
>>
File: 123.gif (3MB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
123.gif
3MB, 500x375px
>>54443372
Eh, I dunno.

It looks about as subtle as a jackhammer with the diversity crap at the beginning, but the rest of the trailer makes it look like it might turn out as a decent buddy cop movie in Wonderland, Chicago.

I guess I'll keep my eye on it but my hopes aren't that high.
>>
Looks like it could fail hard, but I'm sure I'll still be subbed to Netflix in December so I'll probably still watch it.
>>
>>54443501

To be fair, in a world where the fantasy is a reality, Fuck fairies with a bent iron fuck stick.
>>
https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/content_link/ljzoQk83g7vY0n4QV6rFw21berBtFfFeD7jWZOWIydIwmH9GFtnxKKOcynqcM51F/file?dl=1

Script.
>>
>>54443518
I don't disagree, it's just trying very hard to be topical and it's pretty fucking blatant about it. I kinda worry that crap is going to bleed into the parts of the movie that actually look decent.
>>
>>54443462
fpbp
>>
okay seriously shills you should at least check to see if there isn't another thread with over 100 replies up

protip: there is. stop shilling this Max Landis trash. fuck idiot morons, go to hell and burn forever.

polite sage.
>>
>>54443372
orcops: the movie
>>
>>54443709
I don't dig through the catalog for movie posts on /tg/ anon. This one was higher than the other one so I saw it.

and now I'm going to bump it just to spite you, because I am incredibly bored.
>>
>>54443462
I honestly thought you were a /pol/ memester before actually watching the trailer and seeing you were just describing what happened on it.
>>
File: 1496346066377.jpg (74KB, 674x496px) Image search: [Google]
1496346066377.jpg
74KB, 674x496px
>Directed by the guy who made Suicide Squad

I was excited, right until I saw that.
>>
>>54445073
I'm willing to bet SS was fucked over by behind the scenes drama rather than the director, it's pretty much impossible for one person to fuck up that badly. The script was garbage for starters.
>>
>>54446130
If you slap Thunderbolts over the title, it becomes a much better movie, but only because they completely fucked up how Suicide Squad works.
>>
Repeat Thread

>>54433164
>>
>>54452018
That one's devolved into /pol/ shitposting and -4 str
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.