[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>entire group spends two solid minutes freaking out every

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2

File: Global anchor.png (115KB, 210x263px) Image search: [Google]
Global anchor.png
115KB, 210x263px
>entire group spends two solid minutes freaking out every time a nat 20 or nat 1 is rolled
>>
>>54422293
In their defense, you're the kind of person who makes a snide post on 4chan about the situation rather than joining in on the fun or talking to them about your concerns like a big boy.
>>
>OP makes a thread on 4chan whenever his group has fun the wrong way
>>
>>54422485
Fair point.
>>
>>54422506
>>54422485
I appreciate you ignorant idiots have been rendered braindead by vidya and critical role so let me explain

BUT ITS FUN means nothing. It is the response bad players give when called out about their bad habits picked up from e-celebs. It doesn't matter if your atrophied brain gets a good feel when you and your screeching roastie friends roll LE EPIC NATTY TWENNY, your personal endorphin release dysfunction likely caused by fetal alcohol syndrome does not make permissive roleplaying good.
>>
>>54422506
>OP cannot and will not stop sucker big endless dicks
>>
>>54422526
>roastie
>>/r9k/
>>
>>54422526
lmao the end product of a game is fun you dimwit there is no purpose to it beyond that. The only "wrong" way to play a game is a way which results in you not having fun.
>>
>>54422526
>fun is just a buzzword
/v/ is two doors down.
>>
>>54422526
You seem to have dodged the main point, which is that complaining on 4chan about people having fun incorrectly instead of taking steps to fix your issue makes you a That Guy.
>>
possibly the only valid reason to switch to a d% syste
>>
>>54422556
>>54422574
>>54422675
He's just fishing for (you)s. The exact same thing was just posted in another thread.
>>
>>54422740
Yeah, we know. Until the mods allow quest threads back on /tg/, these shitthreads are the only source of amusement on the board.
>>
>>54422556
>>54422674
Let's be honest, though: even if OP is a faggot, the sort of people that he's talking about are pure cancer. I think that we can all agree that we should be as hostile to them as possible to preserve the purity of our hobby, right?
>>
>>54422760
Id be fine if quest threads that made it past their 2nd iteration were allowed to come back if they wanted.
>>
>>54422760
You questfags just can't fucking resist making everything about your "plight", can you?
>>
>>54422293
Hey, wastes time, isn't that what we are all here for?
>>
>>54422760
Fuck off. Do you think /tg/ had no worthwhile threads before the questcancer?
>>
>>54422675
>taking your frustrations with your group somewhere else instead of telling them to they're face they're Having Fun Wrong makes you That Guy
okay lad
>>
File: 1489005043826.gif (2MB, 400x258px) Image search: [Google]
1489005043826.gif
2MB, 400x258px
>>54422760
Were you even alive when /tg/ was created? There were plenty of great threads before quest cancer ruined the board.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.