[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

That moment when GMing a game where you know everything is about

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3

File: 882.gif (151KB, 600x448px) Image search: [Google]
882.gif
151KB, 600x448px
>Hey GM what's your setting's stance on homosexuality?

>Oh it's considered okay for the most pa-

>UHM. That's not very historically accurate.
>>
>>54418322
>>54418322
I once had a guy who ran a game where half orcs got -4 to each mental state and told the players they would have to speak in ebonics if they played that race. Also non white humans got -2 to each mental state. There were no black humans.
>>
>>54418435
Sounds legit
>>
>>54418322
>UHM. That's not very historically accurate
And neither are Wizards, or Dwarfs.
>>
>>54418435
> told the players they would have to speak in ebonics if they played that race.

Topkek, sounds actually like a cool guy
>>
When ever my fucking friend Tom mentioned something borderline power gamey. Because I have no luck and he has the luck of literal gods of luck at times. Fucking one shotted a God damn Hive Hive Tryant by kicking it hard enough. If you here this tom I loathe you so much for it.
>>
>>54419128
The whole campaign was focused around the genocide of all orcs who lived in huts and had bones through their noses. We were expected to join a faction called "the white knights" session one.
>>
File: 1457671597535.png (158KB, 417x405px) Image search: [Google]
1457671597535.png
158KB, 417x405px
>>54419625
Well, if this is real then what else happened?
>>
>>54419625
I think you're bullshitting, but give us the full scoop anyway.
>>
>>54418322
All homosexuals have 1d4+1 magical STDS that are incurable.
>>
>>54419695
I quit after the second session because it literally just consisted of the party steamrolling hordes of orcs that literally tried to fling feces at us, run away, or we would catch them in the middle of smoking drugs out of a hollow horn
>>
>>54419718
Problem solved
>>
>>54418322
Had a player ask me thing. Told him it depends entirely on what he is. In the country he currently is in there is a religious order with ritualized homosexuality who are considered upstanding and righteous. The ritualized homosexuality is just a strange quirk they have.

Locals think homosexuals are mostly religious folk and aspirants for that particular part of the clergy.
>>
File: 1499577465048.jpg (56KB, 818x503px) Image search: [Google]
1499577465048.jpg
56KB, 818x503px
>>54419727
>Goes out of his way to make a racist campaign and can't even make it fun or interesting.
Now that's just sad.
>>
People who apply real world stereotypes and statistics to fictional people/races are a bunch of retards. Especially when they try to apply stereotypes that apply to real world races to fictional species.

I had someone due to with the 'lol orcs are niggers' thing. Fuck it was good to kick him out.
>>
>>54418322
Yes, you CAN tell a game is going to go to shit when homosexuals are allowed in it. That's common knowledge.
>>
>>54419792
Back to /pol/
>>
>>54419736
So you inserted Catholicism into your campaign?
>>
>>54419607
Deathwatch without errata?
>>
>>54418322
Fuck off frogposter

jk
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.