[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>After the birth of Yvraine created a massive Dysjunction

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

File: Decapitator.jpg (24KB, 232x375px) Image search: [Google]
Decapitator.jpg
24KB, 232x375px
>After the birth of Yvraine created a massive Dysjunction that caused Commorragh to fall into chaos, Kheradruakh succeeded in finding his final skull required to bring the realm of the Mandrakes into the Dark City.
I admit to being probably fuzziest on Dark Eldar lore but what the hell? Why is he collecting skulls? How did collecting skulls bring his magical realm into Commoragh? Does Khorne know about this?
Help me out here /tg/
>>
Dunno, but it sounds neato. I find it kinda weird Mandrakes don't get to join the Ynnari, i would have thought it'd be a natural place for them.
>>
>Why is he collecting skulls?
To bring the realm of Mandrakes into the dark city.
>How did collecting skulls bring his magical realm into Commoragh?
Hurrrarrwharrgarbl
>Does Khorne know about this?
Yes, and and he is pleased, as it means the blood has flowed.
>>
>>54417279
>How did collecting skulls bring his magical realm into Commoragh?

"The collective weight of their gaze bore a hole in reality."
>>
>AoS season 2 teased to go into the Realm of Shadow where Shadow fiends and daemons lurk ruled by a Malerion the God of Shadows.

>40K suddenly introduces an army of shadow fiends and daemons

40K just keeps copying AoS.
>>
>>54417742
But what if they took heads without bloodletting and were stealing from khorne.
>>
>>54420278
Mold-makers need rest too, anon!
>>
>>54420293
does it work that way
how do you even do that
>>
>>54420278

Aelindrach was around since the 5th edition codex and in the dark eldar series it flowed into Commarragh during a dysjunction. Not sure what the cannon is on all that.
>>
>>54417279

Its in the Path of the Dark Eldar series.

Kheradruakh lives on a giant pile of skulls of the most worthy beings in the galaxy and it's slowly creating a rift in the webway which causes Aelindrach the shadow realm to leach into the rest of Commorragh. The book series features him collecting skulls of some of the characters, almost having enough to open the portal.

Also the way it works is I think he's able to retain some part of the beings soul within the skull and he has them all lined up looking at a certain point that creates a psychic concentration to open up a portal.
>>
>>54420635

The real question is will GW give DE players a mandrake HQ or give us any characters when they one day do a codex for us.
>>
>>54420483
You causterise the wound
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.