[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Person with beyond silver age superman powers/ dr. manhattan

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

Person with beyond silver age superman powers/ dr. manhattan powers.

Is known to the public that he has this power.

Spends all his days meandering about instead of saving people. Will even walk by people dying, uncaring.

Would the world try to force them?
>>
I'm waiting for you to mention traditional games.
>>
Yes. Governments would try to find a way to force him/her/xir into line.

For no state would want tohave citizen they have absolutely no power over.
>>
>>54416981
It could be a part of a campaign setting, now don't fret your small brain around it.
>>
>>54416956
Hancock
>>
>>54416956
>Would the world try to force them?
How? The only thing they, or anyone, could do is try to convince this walking *god* to their side. The world should and likely will live in dread of the day it really, really clicks with this 'person' that they are completely and utterly free to do as they please.
>>
>>54416956
Emphasis on 'try'

Since what you're describing is basically a GOD
>>
>>54416956
Force him? Probably not, based on how powerful he seems by the description. They would try to incentivize him to do things though. If he's just meandering around, then I'm assuming he's not causing trouble either. In that case, there wouldn't be much urgency to the government's attempted interactions with him but it'd still be regular.
>>
You'd have better luck forcing the sun to shine brighter.
>>
>>54417375
>Hi! I'm not only retarded, but a not-so-closeted fag
>>
>>54417254
>How?
Find something or someone he likes. If something/someone can't be identified, create the object/relationship. Attack it. Frame someone they don't like for the attack.
>>
>>54418583
I'm not saying the government isn't that retarded, but that's retarded.
>>
>>54416956
Besides, who broke poor Supergirl's neck?
>>
>>54416956
I guess it depends if there other such entities (other powereds,magic,super science etc...) Or if the person is the only one with any unnatural powers.
>>
>>54418916
Can you not look over your shoulder?
>>
>>54418583
That is pretty dumb, Anon
>>
File: 1500442099304.png (30KB, 320x268px) Image search: [Google]
1500442099304.png
30KB, 320x268px
>>54418583
silver age superman can crush dimensions,move entire solar systems, have like 100xLightspeed etc.
I dont think someone with that kind of powers will be so stupid to ler his loved one just wander about their life in whatever town, or he could just indeed let them and stop time by moving as fats as mentionned above to look every square inch of earth within 1nanosecond, take back whatever loved one and kill humanity just for trying.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.