[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Let say Konrad Curze is teleported to our world today by some

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 3

File: Konrad-Curze-6.jpg (104KB, 557x608px) Image search: [Google]
Konrad-Curze-6.jpg
104KB, 557x608px
Let say Konrad Curze is teleported to our world today by some warp fuckery. Would he be able to eliminate crime on today's earth like he did on Nostramo?

He has his suit and all weapons available.
>>
>>54405369
Overpopulation problems would disappear as a byproduct of his activities. You asking "Would he become our God-King?", because he would likely do so like Nostromo.
>>
Edgelord is wrecked by competent western militaries after becoming too much of a problem
>>
>>54405498
He would be like Superman (Man of Steel version), get Kurze in the open and hit him with tanks, missiles, etc. Eventually he'd die but autoguns would do nothing to him, special forces would fail to bag him in my opinion.
>>
>>54405498
>>54405575

>Implying you can get the demigod of stealth and terror tactics out in the open to be hit with tank fire.

He would fuck up anyone trying to kill him, criminal or law obedient.
>>
>>54405598
Not saying NATO could actually get him in the open, what I did say is that he'd die to tanks/missiles/aircraft if he was in the open.
>>
>>54405369
I am not really aware of Primarch power levels so I'm going to assume he doesn't sleep, can get calories from eating anything, and the suit sustains itself.

His biggest issue would be the volume of death we're talking about AND tracking down criminals but he would out live us all and use terror campaigns to stop the criminals so in like 300 years he's supreme leader I guess.
>>
He's just one man, even if he is super human. He can't be everywhere at once, and at best an area quiets down once they know he's operating nearby.

There's a reason vigilante-ism doesn't work.
>>
>>54405369
No, because one psycopath can't stop all crime no matter how many people he manages to kill and his entire backstory is stupid.
>>
>>54405661
they do need sleep, but they can stay awake for weeks if nececary and a short time of rest is enough for them. I dont think that their digestive system was ever mentioned before, i guess he can eat almost anything
>>
File: 141252.jpg (19KB, 409x409px) Image search: [Google]
141252.jpg
19KB, 409x409px
>>54405369

He ends up killing that fat fuck Trump at least. The level of corruption the Drumpf family emits would go on his radar quickly.

Konrad is okay with me.
>>
>>54405575
You'd see all special forces that were after him crucified within a week.
>>
>>54405369
No. Not because of military or police actions, since small arms wouldn't be able to kill him and it'd be near impossible to hit him with anything bigger, but because of the terrain,

Nostromo had Hives were the majority of the population lived. We have numerous cities and towns and villages stretched across vast swathes of terrain. While he may be able to cut crime down in high population areas such as New York, Detroit and such, he wouldn't be able to terminate it across the globe.

Organized crime syndicates would suffer greatly, but the more daily ongoings would not.
>>
>>54406434
I'd hope so.
But in the end, if his dad wouldn't come to stop him from rural Turkey, his personality would start going nuts after a while and he'd fuck the world up twice over.
>>
>>54406434
WTF I love Konrad now
>>
>>54405369
No. Population grouping is too widespread for it to work. Earth isn't Nostramo.

Also, once he kills a few presidents/prime ministers/whatever - and you know he would - someone would just nuke the shit out of his general location.
>>
>>54406434

You say that like he wouldn't be killing a shit ton of Politicians from all parties.
>>
File: 1468477625834-0.jpg (479KB, 2538x3504px) Image search: [Google]
1468477625834-0.jpg
479KB, 2538x3504px
>>54405369
>Falls into Israel
Whelp.
>>
>>54409317
You say that like he won't exterminate the parties completely.

This is the same guy who turned what was basically a planet-wide Sin City into Megacity One in a few decades.
>>
>>54405369
But would he just start murdering ghetto kids like an idiot and keep reproducing the problem until no one is left or would he understand that high crime is merely a result of inefficient distribution of resources and social capital? That is the real question.
>>
>>54405369
Given differences in his attitude and perception of the world compared to what works in the modern world, he'd probably not eliminate crime. As actual law enforcement would try take down giant of a (super)man due to misunderstandings that are bound to crop up probably sooner than later, he'd likely create quite some chaos and destruction before being taken down.
>>
>>54406434
He'd more probably set up carnage against Trump enemies, so much more heretical in their whole political correctedness and love for aliens (immigrants, but that sounds like thinly veiled xeno sentiment).
And if he'd manage to acclimate enough to understand the social and political fabric before fucking up lawful law enforcement etc.. he'd do the same because it's currently liberal groups funded by businessmen and corporations that are the most corrupt.

He's okay in my book, too.
>>
>>54411080
>being this much of a retarded magafag
>>
>>54410018
>But would he just start murdering ghetto kids like an idiot and keep reproducing the problem until no one is left or would he understand that high crime is merely a result of inefficient distribution of resources and social capital? That is the real question.
Definitely the second one, the spinal cord on his shoulder is just for show
>>
>>54410018
Night Haunter doesnt rule, he kills and murders until the higher ups in charge of enforcing crime begin to enforce the law out of fear of becoming part of the pile of mutilated corpses that Curze left behind.
>>
>>54410018
Don't commit the crime if you want to keep your spine!
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.