[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

A Dungeons and Dragons Story, Interested? Let me know and I'll

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 1
Thread images: 1

File: Alicia 2.jpg (48KB, 540x741px) Image search: [Google]
Alicia 2.jpg
48KB, 540x741px
The Dark House Campaign
A group of travellers huddled together near the fire, the night sky bore down an icy wind on them as the moon rose high. This motley crew consisted of a paladin, a Warrior, a Dark elf, a Tiefling, and a man who thought he was some sort of bird creature. This rather odd band of misfits had drawn together after a bar fight erupted in a town. The paladin was protecting said town (Called Turmeric, the spice wasn’t known by the founders.) and was standing just outside the bar (quietly minding her own business) when four adventurers invited her for a drink.
Later, (when at least ten pints of mead, whisky, and a rather suspect liquid that the paladin kissed the holy amulet around her neck before drinking had been emptied) the Warrior started talking rather sourly about a certain god, a god that had several followers in the bar. Things didn’t cool down after the Paladin joined in, attacking the god as well, and received punch to her jaw for her troubles.
During the bar fight a band of bandits attempted to raid it the town. However, they weren’t expecting two drunk, armed warriors, followed by an angry midget wizard, a drunk squawking magic man, and a tipsy dark elf to burst out of the nearby tavern, and proceed to put aside their differences to murder them.
After the fight had been cleaned up, the Paladin realized how much she missed fighting alongside a group of mad hatters who could keep up with her. She told she had decided to travel with them.

No replies in the DB for this post!
Thread posts: 1
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.