[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So how will they officially squat Manletmarines? Enormous cataclysmic

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_0518.jpg (97KB, 1024x578px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0518.jpg
97KB, 1024x578px
So how will they officially squat Manletmarines? Enormous cataclysmic event kills off 90-98% of them, leaving the rest to upgrade to Primaris? Manlet Marines revolt against Bobby G en masse in fear of their obsolescence? Or will they all simply be PRIMARIS'd after a certain amount of time has passed?
>>
Probably phased out over time. No new minis or updated rules.

In a few years primaris and normal marines will be rolled into the one unit of being space marines. The fluff differences will be forgotten and GW will not produce any old manlet marine models.
>>
>>54380409
Same way they squatted SoB.
>>
>>54380409
No actual reason to.
The first foundings especially have no reason to surrender their long time autonomy to the whims of a radical techpriest, and do you think Cawl will teach chapters how to produce their own primaris?
Especially considering that primaris work fundamentally different on the table, it would be like squatting GKs because Custodes are an army.
>>
>>54380513
>and do you think Cawl will teach chapters how to produce their own primaris?

There is literally published fluff saying he does.
>>
>>54380450

>Probably phased out over time. No new minis or updated rules.

This. Classic marines will go the way of SoB - supported with stat lines and rules, but no new model releases.
>>
>>54380534

And the Carcharadons will discover the Primaris formula on their own.
>>
>>54380535
I can't wait for my army to become respected and old school!

>her boyfriend's space marines are still on 25mm
>>
>>54380534
And you have situations like >>54380546, chapters that work for extended periods without general Imperium contact, chapters that simply do not WANT the "new guys", or the ones that are strict traditionalists. I don't see chapters like the Salamanders, Black Templars and Space Wolves using them in great amounts.
>>
>>54380583

Salamanders have no real reason to turn Primaris away aside from skipping the initiation formalities.
Black Templars have already accepted them in bulk.
Space Wolves are not only using them in force, but have no other choice since the assfucking of their home sector. Nevermind how they have only continued to bleed men during and after the 13th Black Crusade through a constant series of defeats and pyrrhic victories.
>>
>>54380583
You're think to much about the fluff. GW just needs to draw out the primaris fluff untill more people are using them over the old marines. Then the just rid of the distinction in the fluff and stop selling old marines.

They could probably just hand wave the primaris stuff as a gene scrub to get rid of 10000 years of mutation.
>>
Why are people making a big deal about this, the old way of making them in lore is being phased out.
It doesn't mean space marines are being squatted
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.