[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

This is technically a 'Stat him' thread but I'm

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 5

File: Merasmus.png (850KB, 700x1067px) Image search: [Google]
Merasmus.png
850KB, 700x1067px
This is technically a 'Stat him' thread but I'm actually curious.
What would Merasmus be? He's got a spellbook like a wizard, but its more a familiar. And he only ever casts a few spells. But he's also got a lot of connections to spirits, like a warlock. He's also pretty brutal with the staff which is either martial training or that spell druids have to make staffs deadly. Seriously what the every loving hell is this guy?
>>
File: 1388818957741.gif (1MB, 213x120px) Image search: [Google]
1388818957741.gif
1MB, 213x120px
>>54376943
Merasmus!
>>
>>54376943
He's multiclassing.
>>
>>54376943
He's an ancient Sumerian Wizard, the fucker has literally been around since Gilgamesh's time, noted by his constant references to this time-period.

Oh right, and he's involved with a Demon Lord Clown.

If this is D&D, you never fuck with someone who is remotely related to any form of Jester in the game

By canon- D&D Jesters can-
>Enter skill-based Jest Contests
>Use a Perform skill that isn't perform but earns more money than adventuring would in the Jester PrC to perform for outsiders for limitless money, artefacts and higher power connections
>Make giant waterdeep destroying fireball spewing skeletons despite being barred from necromancy as a school of magic that forced them to be acknowledged as a guild
>Juggle anything as a counter-attack
>Make you cry, laugh, or kill yourself via skill checks and perform
>Take everyone off guard because no one takes a fool seriously
>Blend in spellcasting in casual conversation as use of a bluff check, or just use the class feature which is Diarmunds last jest, the time the pinnacle of their kind cast power word kill in a room of people by accident, getting away with it because they thought it was a joke so funny it caused everyone to drop dead laughing
>Use absurdly broken magical items without worry
>Debuff you to hell and back
>Dangerously High Dex for hiding, acrobatics and fucking with people
>Great at magicians tricks, so counterspelling the cunts is impossible if they blend magic and actual performance acts well
>ARE IMMUNE TO THE CONCEPT OF INSANITY, yeah, the Far Realm, the Aboleth Capital City, just walts right in and say Bazinga.
>Can draw anything they want from a Deck of Many- anything

And now you're telling me there's a Demon Lord with levels towards these canon class features somewhere on an Abyssal lair.

Hey, imagine Cegorach, but now he's aligned with Chaos AND evil as active forces in the universe?
NNNNNNOOOOPE
[Bazinga]
>>
>>54377047
please list what classes you think he is in the system you meant
>>
So he keeps getting loans from mobsters like the Russians and Yakuza when everybody knows that he's got nothing since soldier is a massive dumbass. Merasmus is equally incompetent so I have a hard time believing that he's a proper Wizard. With all of this in mind, I suspect that he is a Charisma caster and using 5E rules, then we're looking for other signs to narow this down from the choices of Tome Warlock and Wild Sorcerer.

He likes his books for "study" and with the Bombinomicon, skulls, necromantic tendencies, his summoning and disguising feats mixed in with a lot of "accidental" results of his spells that he poorly disguises as coincidence or intent, he's most likely a cosplaying Wild Sorcerer.
>>
File: 500x_tf2_pd.jpg (124KB, 500x646px) Image search: [Google]
500x_tf2_pd.jpg
124KB, 500x646px
Furthermore, here's a psyche eval from an armchair therapist about the Mercs.
>>
>>54378725
>500x

ok
>>
>>54378736
>>500x
This was from a time before Anons realized how to take not shit photos for ants.
>>
>>54376943
How does someone so powerful get killed by a retarded patriot?
>>
File: 1c6.gif (195KB, 71x50px) Image search: [Google]
1c6.gif
195KB, 71x50px
>>54378725
>>
>>54379614
That retarded patriot single-handedly won WWII, jumped on around 17 live grenades, and has stuffed 200 ft of his own intestines back into his body.
>>
>>54380641
He also kept killing nazis even after the fall of the third Reich. Let's be honest, at this point, none of the team is even remotely human anymore.
>>
>>54380695
The Medic may or may not have stolen the souls of the other Mercs, and traded one to the devil for a pen
>>
>>54380813
I know this. And $20 says that it's the scout's he sold
We also still have no clue what the fuck the pyro is, other than an extremely competent businessman/woman
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.