[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Stat me. Also what system should I use to run a One Piece

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

File: Donquixote Doflamingo.jpg (96KB, 960x540px) Image search: [Google]
Donquixote Doflamingo.jpg
96KB, 960x540px
Stat me.

Also what system should I use to run a One Piece inspired Campaign?
>>
>>54344360
Mutants and Masterminds
>>
I'm partial to Savage Worlds because of its health system: you're up, down, or out. Considering the chaos in One Piece fights, I'd prefer to not keep track of loads of HP on loads of guys.
>>
File: 1435695785432.gif (342KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
1435695785432.gif
342KB, 400x400px
>>54344800
>>54345192
Between the two, I'd suggest SW over M&M. The latter can indeed be fun, but can get really fiddly and crunchy, and while I've never tried it, my DM instincts tell me that THAT level of fiddly-crunchy would actively fight against the almost improvisational tone of One Piece.
>>
File: 1487899527590.jpg (116KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
1487899527590.jpg
116KB, 1024x768px
>>54344360

GURPS with supplements is best
>>
Its a lot of work, but the systeme its especifically made for anime ambientations. OVA 2nd Edition
>>
>>54344360
got his ass kicked/10
>>
>>54347834
I'm still mad. 100+ chapters and all that hype for nothing.
>>
FATE is the best system for anime shit.
>>
Why would you even want to play a One Piece game?
It'd be hard to create really good characters, and everyone's going to come out trying to make the most over powered devil fruit.
>>
>>54348787
Expressly deny the PCs the ability to use devil fruits.
They are to be the badass normals that overcome the devil fruit powers through badass normal means.
Man vs. Superman.
>>
>>54348922
So a whole party of Zoros, Usopps, Namis and Sanjis.
That'd work, I think.
>>
>>54349313
>So a whole party of Zoros, Usopps, Namis and Sanjis.
And Franky.

Don't forget him.
>>
>>54349313
>Nami

Anon said badass normal, not bitch tier.
>>
I think the animal fruits would also be okay; they're not over powered.
>>
>>54349550
>Can read the weather well enough to lead an enemy right into a storm
>Bitch tier
Pity about the Grand Line's fucked weather patterns though

>>54349521
I did forget him!
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.