[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>I've been out in front of a dozen dead oceans >I

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 2
Thread images: 1

File: MI0003364128.jpg (34KB, 400x505px) Image search: [Google]
MI0003364128.jpg
34KB, 400x505px
>I've been out in front of a dozen dead oceans
>I've been ten thousand miles in the mouth of a graveyard
>I saw a newborn baby with wild wolves all around it
>I saw a highway of diamonds with nobody on it
I saw a room full of men with their hammers a-bleedin'
>Heard the roar of a wave that could drown the whole world
>Where hunger is ugly, where souls are forgotten

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-ex-m-eEKsg

Anons, tell me more about the world Dylan was astrally traveling to.
>>
>>54338003
>I've been out in front of a dozen dead oceans
A colossal continent with many inland seas. They are too salty to contain much biological life, and the forgotten depths are the realm of brine shrimp and the undead.
>I've been ten thousand miles in the mouth of a graveyard
The dead refuse to die, and will continue to walk and feed and imitate life until cut into slurry. Even interred, they somewhat animate their graves. Large graveyards can form kaiju-sized monstrosities.
>I saw a newborn baby with wild wolves all around it
Sometimes wolves give birth to humans. The fey are absolute pricks.
>I saw a highway of diamonds with nobody on it
With no way to cash them in, the diamond plane is nothing but a shiny expanse. If you listen close, you can hear it whisper.
>I saw a room full of men with their hammers a-bleedin'
Everything is alive in this world. Everything.
>Heard the roar of a wave that could drown the whole world
The deathly seas of brine often boil and undulate as the undead try to break free from its grip.
>Where hunger is ugly, where souls are forgotten
The soul changes when the body dies, immediately giving rise to new life. While the body cannot stop what it has done for years prior and continues to feed and walk as if it was actually alive.
Nothing is truly inanimate in this world,
Thread posts: 2
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.