[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Any thoughts on King Arthur's Pendragon? Going to be running

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

File: kap-5-2.jpg (142KB, 709x914px) Image search: [Google]
kap-5-2.jpg
142KB, 709x914px
Any thoughts on King Arthur's Pendragon? Going to be running it in a few weeks and was wondering what I'm in for.
>>
He was a bit of a dick and accidentally fucked his half sister.
>>
>>54325752
isn't that a jousting helm?
>>
>>54325752
Great game. Sadly under-represented.
>>
File: heh wizard.png (134KB, 322x394px) Image search: [Google]
heh wizard.png
134KB, 322x394px
>>54325975
>accidently
>>
>>54325990

Yes, and Arthurian knights are about half a millenia early for plate. It works for the aesthetic tho.

>>54325752

The Game's good. Remember to have noncombat/courtly stuff for character's to do.
>>
>>54325752

Is there rules in it for playing one of those several 'I came from a far off country to join the knights' sorts? Like Palamedes, for example.
>>
>>54325752
>Any thoughts on King Arthur's Pendragon?
Plan you life for the next ten years if you want to run the campaign.
>>
>>54331594
Yes, in the book of knights I think. It includes rules for making knights from many other countries, each with their own quirk.
>>
>>54331617

Cool. I don't really have any particular country planned, I was just remembering something I read ages ago about the Knights of the Round Table and it's many stories.

>The Knights of the Round Table are the Arthurian Justice League. The stories over the years dragged in so many people from so many places to go 'The round table was so great, even people from X saw it as the highest symbol of honor'. If they had known about Japan, there would be a Samurai at the table in some stories.
>>
>>54325752
There are many good and unique games that people would enjoy and they don't get as much recognition by the current generation of gamers. Pendragon is one of those games, it does a great job of capturing the mood and themes of Arthurian Chivalry in a roleplaying game.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.