[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So a bunch of supervillains (12) conquer Europe and North America.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 4
Thread images: 1

So a bunch of supervillains (12) conquer Europe and North America. They believe they are gods and demand worship. This is pretty much the (very underdeveloped) concept.

Where I am now unsure is the time and the the villains themselves. So whether the campaign starts shortly after the conquest or the empire has existed for some time. And what the best superpowers would be to make the conquest credible. But still defeatable for the players.

Thoughts?
>>
>>54322972
Shortly after the conquest if you're focusing on a hammy adventure to defeat the evil supervillains and put an end to their domineering ways and their foul evil.

Have existed for some time if you're looking for a little bit of sympathy, as by that point a large portion of the 'empire' has likely acclimated to their dominion and possibly views it as better than their previous regime. Maybe it is.

So are you playing it straight black-and-white or are you after shades-of-grey deconstruction?
>>
>>54323033
Shades-of-grey.
>>
>>54323065
Then go for the second option. As for the villains themselves, I'd make at least some of them use rather stereotypical superpowers.

>The unstoppable force and the immovable object, all in one. Almost invulnerable, while also being the strongest man alive.
>The smartest man alive, possessing all manner of tech of his own design that he uses to elevate himself above baseline humanity.
>A telepath of impossible magnitude, able to read, dominate and destroy the minds of literally millions over a vast range.

Etcetera. Maybe have one or two be particularly unique but I think you have more to play with if you go with the stereotypes and subvert some of them, especially if you're going shades-of-grey with this.
Thread posts: 4
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.