[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

We all know FATAL, some of us consider it to be the worst TT

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

File: IMG.jpg (4MB, 2304x3008px) Image search: [Google]
IMG.jpg
4MB, 2304x3008px
We all know FATAL, some of us consider it to be the worst TTRPG of all time.

A buddy of mine sent me this video review today of arguably a worse game.

The guy who published it apparently didn't even proofread his own book before publishing it.

I'm thinking of getting it myself and seeing if it's as bad as the guy on the video makes it out to be.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lhhptrI1vNg
>>
bamph
>>
that book is a murder weapon
>>
possessive and then a preposition. The English fails hard here.
>>
File: Joseph-oh-my-god.jpg (308KB, 684x374px) Image search: [Google]
Joseph-oh-my-god.jpg
308KB, 684x374px
>>54321276
>guy on the right
>white beard
>fedora
>purple energy whip

Wait a minute...
>>
>>54321682
That a Jojo character?
>>
File: jojo reference.jpg (72KB, 680x680px) Image search: [Google]
jojo reference.jpg
72KB, 680x680px
>>54321682
>>
>>54321276
I'm from an impoverished country, our school system was below average, I learned English basically self-taught, and everytime I see a (supposedly) native speaker use a possessive instead of a plural, or "no" instead of "know", or "should of" instead of "should have" I don't know if I should feel like a supergenius or die a little inside.
>>
>>54321890
Neither. Native speakers learn how to speak first then write. So when a native speaker writes, they TEND to be writing out the mouthsounds and translating them into the relevant eyescribles.

Non-native speakers tend to have a much better grasp on the eyescribles because they usually learn eyescribles first then learn how to turn them into mouthsounds.
>>
>>54321960
this
>>
>>54321960
I also learned to speak first in my native language, but now I'm a grown ass adult and I don't make 1st grade level errors anymore.
>>
>>54322171
Yeah but you're not an american
>>
Fatal is the worst?
please. Try Wraeththu.
AND read the first trilogy for the world info, because the info in the RPG is not the same as in the books
>>
>>54321276
I'm kinda with that reviewer on at least liking the cover art though. I'd totally play a skull-faced dude.
>>
>>54321890
Believe me, most American teachers (besides English teachers) don't know how to use apostrophes.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.