[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>be paladin of justice >fighting lich >finally strike

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 7

File: Loc-Nar.png (987KB, 1280x693px) Image search: [Google]
Loc-Nar.png
987KB, 1280x693px
>be paladin of justice
>fighting lich
>finally strike it down
>timetoloot.jpg
>start shoving shit into my backpack
>smash open fancy-looking locked chest
>see this
Wat do?
>>
>>54320331

Twist the knob on the back and kill the light. You shouldnt leave alchemical lights on like that. Wastes the mercury.
>>
>>54320331
eat it.
it's what he would have wanted.
>>
>>54320331

Now its been a while since I've seen the movie, but iirc the Loc Nar revealed itself to a girl, started telling stories, told a story about how it got defeated, and somehow that defeated it in real life?

Taarna is my waifu
>>
File: Loc-Nar.jpg (42KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
Loc-Nar.jpg
42KB, 1280x720px
>>54320331
Run. The thing literally melts people upon contact, yourl paladin -will- die if they remain in close proximity to it.
>>
>>54320642
The spirit of the Rad Bikini Warrior Babe With A Rockin Bod echoed through time and space and manifested itself within the girl, allowing her to destroy the Loc-Nar for good
>>
>>54320808
Didn't a little girl kill it while it was telling her of how it died in another dimension?
>>
>>54320331
Ask the wizard to destroy it since it's more than likely to be the liches phylactery
>>
File: Heavy Metal - Loc Nar.jpg (19KB, 800x446px) Image search: [Google]
Heavy Metal - Loc Nar.jpg
19KB, 800x446px
>>54320857
Only through temporal bullshit, and the fact that it had been defeated prior, causing it remember that previous defeat and 'malfunction', preventing it from killing her.
>>
>>54320857
>>54320908
See >>54320838
>>
File: locnar.png (321KB, 704x368px) Image search: [Google]
locnar.png
321KB, 704x368px
>>54321149
That too. But weren'the there implications that it would eventually return to plague the world again?
>>
>>54321358
Isn't that what happened in Heavy Metal 2?
>>
File: heavy-metal_2.jpg (40KB, 400x222px) Image search: [Google]
heavy-metal_2.jpg
40KB, 400x222px
>>54321530
Maybe? That films plot was even more nonsensical than the originals, so it'should a tad bit hard to follow.
>>
File: Rocking Boobies.jpg (147KB, 1132x832px) Image search: [Google]
Rocking Boobies.jpg
147KB, 1132x832px
>>54321530
No, that was something else all entirely. With the first movie, I believe the girl is the first Taarna. The Loc-Nar is one multiple universes in multiple times at onceI think which is why it can tell all those different stories to the girl. However, when the last Taarna kills the Loc-Nar through sacrifice and send the wrath of the gods upon the evil orb, it causes the Loc-Nar at the time period to die (because the one in the future died) and the cycle continues. The girl becomes the first Taarna and the last will kill the Loc-Nar. It's weird. Have some rocking tits.
>>
File: 3850_1.jpg (227KB, 728x409px) Image search: [Google]
3850_1.jpg
227KB, 728x409px
>>54321877
Yeah, the Loc-Nar describes itself as the "sum of all evils, in all galaxies, all universes, all dimensions". It's literally the cosmic embodiment of evil.
>>
>>54320331
Stupid bitch, that's MY loc-nar!
>>
>>54323792
No, it's mine!
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.