[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

If the players were the lowest of the low in the organization,

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

File: Choose One.png (705KB, 957x446px) Image search: [Google]
Choose One.png
705KB, 957x446px
If the players were the lowest of the low in the organization, either background characters or equivalent to the weakest main character, which setting would make for the best tabletop game?
>>
Probably a superhero one if they're all chumps working in some bad guy's evil lair like AIM or Hydra agents. Being a bunch of red shirts in Star Trek could be kind of neat though if you went full Heavy Object, and just left them with something significantly over there head though
>>
>>54319967
Life.
>>
>>54319967
It's funny, Yamcha is the third strongest human in the setting, able to blow up the moon quite easily, fuck, even a planet. He's well above 120.000 units, the sad thing is the powercreep of the show.
>>
>>54320144
It's not that Yamcha is weak. It's that Yamcha loses every fight and lost the girl to Vegita.
>>
>>54319967

Welcome to the one thing that Vampire: the Masquerade had going for it.
>>
>>54320317
Did he ever win a single fight in DBZ?
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.