[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

the 5 hours of desolation are coming out tommorrow for mtg should

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

File: goddamn it satan.jpg (55KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
goddamn it satan.jpg
55KB, 500x500px
the 5 hours of desolation are coming out tommorrow for mtg should i spend my money on a booster box and see if i luck out?
>>
>>54309931
only if you REALLY like the flavor desu. economically you're losing money, it's on you if the cards are of your liking
>>
That is your call are you:
>The type of player that MUST get every penny worth of value from a card game that you are meant to play to get the value out of then.
>The type of player that wants to have fun and likes the set even though everyone says it is a shit block.
>You want to play the lottery and get some of these cards before 2 blocks rotate out and prices most likely will rise forthwith.
>>
>>54310727
def the second desu
>>
>>54310877
eyyy
>>
>>54310877
i like you
>>
>>54310566
MTGoldfish did an estimated value and HOU was the lowest since khans of tarkir. I wouldn't on an investment and I wouldn't on flavor. So probably no.
>>
>>54309931
If you can trade, yes, do it.
>>54310566
>only if you REALLY like the flavor desu
this too
>>
>>54311374
Then rotation happens and a bunch jump... I honestly believe that will happen to a good portion, but am afraid it just makes energy more and more common and I hate it...
>>
Nah, it's pretty mediocre in terms of cards to chase. Abrade is pretty good for standard, but buying a box isn't really going to get you a lot of an uncommon.
>>
>>54309931
would satan really have to put his hand on the bible to testify in court?
>>
>>54314067
nah
>>
>>54309931
No, this set is weak as shit.
see here: >>54311374

This was made as a set for standard and even standard has little interest in it since energy is still around.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.