[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

A metal dice a meme or actually good? Do they roll or are they

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

File: 1478907612517.png (541KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
1478907612517.png
541KB, 500x500px
A metal dice a meme or actually good? Do they roll or are they just gimmicks like giant dice?
>>
Well think about it

Metal dents surfaces so you’re required to use a mat of some kind if you’re not an asshole, they’re generally louder than most dice, they’re basically impossible to really check if they’re properly balanced, and lastly you can damage them kind of damage them easier than you think because of their weight, and lastly you can’t find them without paying an arm and a leg for fucking dice.
>>
>>54296062
>and lastly
>and lastly

Shit I’m tired, ignore my retarded was
>>
>>54296032
Theoretically they're awesome with great weight behind every roll.

In practice they're absolutely Shit because no one will allow you to roll them on a table, and using a dice tray defeats the purpose of being able to put their weight into the roll.

8mm Stone Dice chilled with a brick of Dry Ice are where it's really at.
>>
Really depends on your preference

>>54296062
^ Is completely right, and they're a hassle, but I own some because I fucking love the weight of them. Best advice would be to try someone else's set.
>>
>>54296070
8mm dice?
>>
>>54296062
You can get a set like in op's picture for like 15 bucks from amazon after shipping and handling. I'm getting a set or two because I like how they look and their weight. Probably won't use them a ton, but a cheap gaming mouse pad is what I plan to roll them on. Then again I love the feel of smooth metal in my hand so just having them is fine by me.
>>
>>54296032
Well, they're good for threatening your players, it that is your thing. At least that's what my DM use them for.
>>
>>54296032
I know a guy who bought that exact set of gold-coloured metal dice because his character is a gold-coloured dragonborn.
He insisted the rest of our characters go on a long quest to resurrect his character when he died just so the dice wouldn't be a waste.
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.