[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I need some ideas /tg/. I'm playing Hero System 5e, in

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

File: images (2).jpg (10KB, 194x259px) Image search: [Google]
images (2).jpg
10KB, 194x259px
I need some ideas /tg/.

I'm playing Hero System 5e, in fantisy hero. The GM is making us buy spells based on effect with a 60 AP limit. I could use some help coming up with mage or tank breaking spells.

I have an NND that conjures chili powder in the sinus cavity of the enemy, and only does stun described as pain.

Any ideas to make the group look on in horror would be awesome.
>>
What rules? Are you using hit locations, if so buy penalty skill levels to offset penalties.

+60 strength, Armor or Forcefield maxed to 60 point limit, low damage HKA or RKA AoE 1 hex with the rest dumped into Stun multiplier and Rapid fire, Abuse megascale. abuse find weakness, etc... Its not hard to cheese Hero, but I will say its a dick move if everybody else is playing straight.
>>
>>54288384
i actually have an entire spreadsheet full of stuff for my mutants and masterminds game, if you're interested, OP. Im sure you could find something.
>>
>>54288384
Jump. Useable against others. Useable as an attack. Ranged.

Deploy indoors.
>>
Entangle. Area Affect (whatever you want). Sticky.
Sure, it won't be much of an entangle, but it will take fucking forever to get out of it.

Drain Int, ranged, with a long return time.
Drain Ego ranged. with a long return time.
I like to call those ones Moron Bolt

Drain Endurance will bog down anyone.

Any ranged attack, uncontrolled, continuous, AVLD (mudane def if a mage, flash or power defence if a tank). Annoy the shit out of them

a ranged attack, only against clothing, just to screw with them.

Drain PRE. Followed by a massive AID into your own PRE, and a Presence Attack.
>>
>>54288384
I've only run Champions, but HERO is a tricky dicky system sometimes. Entangles that target mental stats are crazy, flashbang type powers can be brutal if they don't have flash defense. (You do have flash defense, don't you OP?) Teleports usable as attacks are always great. Any attack you can staple Double Knockback to is fun as fuck.

>Entangle. Area Affect (whatever you want). Sticky.

This makes a minor entangle that applies itself to anyone who touches it. This can cascade real hard, I did it with fire as a GM. That and the robot incident are not to be repeated.
>>
>>54294314
>anyone who touches it

That includes the poor fuckers who are in the interior of it and just broke free. If they move, they get stuck again.

Sticky attacks are just mean. Especially if you make them uncontrolled, continuous, feeding of an Endurance Reserve.

Sticky, uncontrolled, continuous, invisible power effects (all) Int drain.

Make someone stupid, they just stand there, somebody walks up to them and taps them on the shoulder and BAM, they get the stupid.
>>
>>54294476
Yep, sticky is nasty stuff. I used it so simulate napalm a little too well.

The robots were a bad combo of AOE mental entangles and not taking STUN. They were supposed to be tough and use sonic screamers, but it was a wipe I had to treat as a "What If?".
>>
It's HERO, so...anything you want?
>>
>>54292609
dump it for both shits AND giggles
>>
File: [PlusUltraIntensifies].gif (394KB, 540x300px) Image search: [Google]
[PlusUltraIntensifies].gif
394KB, 540x300px
>>54295361
shits and giggles do sound appealing. do with this what you will mates.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1k9Z_53gVeOhMVrLVB-mLzIZzrLyUU8hl3d4JeoxnoAQ/edit?usp=sharing

Hopefully this works. Sheet 1 is heroes, 2 is villains.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.