[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What alignment is a leader of a country with few natural resources

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_1207.png (2MB, 1228x1270px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1207.png
2MB, 1228x1270px
What alignment is a leader of a country with few natural resources and many hostile enemies who sends settlers into another (resource rich and sitting on a valuable trade route) relatively weak country and then claims they're being oppressed by said neighbor, using this as pretext to invade and annex?
>>
Lawful evil.

I hope this isn't /pol/

How about a person who acts self servingly and expects nothing else of others, even to the point of encouraging them to do nothing that is not in their self interest, even that would be to the detriment of the person advocating that course of action?
>>
>>54283127
Chaotic Stupid.
>>
>>54283127
Chaotic neutral
>>
>>54283127
"Encouraging them to do nothing that is not in their self interest" seems a little too vague to really nail down to an alignment. Self interest can mean a lot of things
>>
>>54283184
If a rephrase helps, how about "I'm out for me" but part of that self-service includes supporting the belief that it's /right/ to be self serving, and as such taking actions to convince others (typically but not exclusively verbally) to act in accordance with that perspective so as to avoid cognitive dissonance?
>>
>>54283379
In that case I'd second chaotic stupid
>>
>>54282483
American. See "Texas".
>>
Literally every major power in history
>>
>>54282483
Probably Evil, certainly not Good, but this is barely an alignment question.
>>
>>54282483
Second World
>>
True neutral?
>>
>>54284158
responding to >>54283379
>>
>>54283127
Considering that their is no intent to incite them to malicious or benovelent ends I'm going with true neutral as it's pushing people to fulfill their own self interests without aderhance to a code of conduct or any laws regardless of what their self interests are and if they harm people or not

>>54282483
>Ned stark
>anything but lawful good
>>
>>54282483
unaligned
>>54283127
unaligned
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.