[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is the moral of "Love and Krieg" that even if Humanity

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

File: Krieg_chan_01_by_Jaekyu.jpg (113KB, 590x642px) Image search: [Google]
Krieg_chan_01_by_Jaekyu.jpg
113KB, 590x642px
Is the moral of "Love and Krieg" that even if Humanity is wiped out, as long as they remain human to the end it will have been worth it?
>>
Love and Krieg had a moral? Pretty sure it was just emotional masturbation m8

But seriously, I think if there was a moral, I would propose that it was that human nature is ultimately good.

It also depends on if your are talking about the original, or the more recent iteration, because they were quite different.
>>
>>54279273
The moral of the story is that BATAVIANON WHERE THE FUCK ARE YOU?!

Seriously, do Writefags these days just decide to drop things off in the middle?
>>
>>54279273
>Is the moral of "Love and Krieg" that even if Humanity is wiped out, as long as they remain human to the end it will have been worth it?
If so, it's a fucking retarded moral.

There is no glory in voluntary extinction. Being happy that your species gets to become an evolutionary dead end rather than a new link in the chain of evolution is worth giving nothing more than spite. "Well, my lineage, and that of my entire race is dying off, but that's for the best because I'm afraid of change" is the ultimate form of being a cuck. Are you a fucking idiot? Do you think the dinosaurs happy that meteor blasted them out of existence?

Angsting about what it means to be human is pointless. Limiting ourselves to our modern conceptions of humanity is a crime against how far we've come and how much further we can go. The entire concept of humanity is that we've mastered more than the previous generation. Bronze, iron, steel, steam, electricity, solar, wind, nuclear. Becoming better than we were in the past, more knowledgeable and more powerful, is what it means to be Humanity. Using Humanity as a shield to cower behind because you can't stand the fact that we can still become better than we are now is a disgrace to every single human who has ever lived.
>>
File: gargantia-5.jpg (71KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
gargantia-5.jpg
71KB, 1280x720px
>>54279501

>Urge to exterminate post-humanists rising
>>
>>54279273
Humanity as a whole is a pretty broad concept and most of us don't care for most of it.
I wouldn't wish for a future without white people even if the rest of humanity survives.
>>
Saw love and krieg and I couldn't resist sticking my head in.

>>54279428

Hey wayne, never thought I'd get a reaming from you of all people.

To be fair IF I did just leave it unfinished, which I'm not delays notwithstanding, I'd hardly be the first writefag to do so. Half of the long ones from back in the day are unfinished.

That being said, I live. As for where the hell I am I'm in korea actually. Long story. Still working on Love and Krieg. Not quite finished yet but I'm getting there. Medicae and Rochas will be back.
>>
>>54279273
what the fuck is wrong with you
>>
>>54279556
Chamber was the true hero.
>>
>>54279556
Good anime
>>
>>54279671

I don't believe you are him.
>>
>>54279273
The moral is it's called write'faggotry' for a reason
>>
>>54279671
Ah, Batavi... sorry, I actually thought I'd turned the name off in this particular instance.

It's me, the /fvgt/ OP, or Aderall-kun, or "Mr. Rogers threadposter" from way, way back. Remember that first, unofficial thread I started where we encouraged you to post your work, the same thread the /fvgt/ got started in?

Anyway, Wayne is probably going to Die soon, as he's doing the board more harm than good(Satirical shitposting being indistinguishable from normal Shitposting, etc.)

Anyway, if you've got a Discord and are interested, me and the Indonesian Gentleman have gotten in connection. Thinking of getting the good threads started back up again, and putting the trollbait days behind me.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.