[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Play game online via voice chat >One of the GM's

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

>Play game online via voice chat
>One of the GM's demands is that everyone use the accent of the character they play
>My character should have a Cockney accent
I have no idea how to do Cockney.
>>
>>54278626
>try to say some sentences in Cockney to test it out
>my mind keeps turning it Aussie
Why?
>>
>>54278626
Yangus
https://youtu.be/IsLbfn7OMnc?t=2m21s
>>
>>54278656
'Strayans are descended from British thieves and gutter trash

Southies are British thieves and gutter trash

Do the math
>>
File: 1486352422618.jpg (72KB, 312x306px) Image search: [Google]
1486352422618.jpg
72KB, 312x306px
Put all Ork lines from the various Dawn Of War games on loop as you sleep.

If that doesn't work then you're fucked.
>>
>>54278626

Force your GM to cum in your mouth, gargle his cum have him fart directly into your nose while you gargle. The horrible screeching and weeping noises you make will sound exactly like cockney speak.
>>
>>54278626
Leave. Your GM is cancer already.

Look it up on fucking youtube if you're so committed, and use some rhyming slang to confuse everyone to make the system break down.
>>
File: fuck everything.png (1MB, 1673x976px) Image search: [Google]
fuck everything.png
1MB, 1673x976px
>>54278626
>>One of the GM's demands is that everyone use the accent of the character they play

>I have already a heavy as fuck accent because I'm from Spain
>My character is mongolian

what the fuck man, what an asshole
>>
>>54278671
jesus, I never knew DQVIII had such a great voice acting, I need to play it then
>>
>>54281913
Just speak like Subotai from Conan.
>>
>>54278671
Watch Lock, Stock and Two Smoking Barrels.
>>
>>54282741
I can't, my man, my own accent takes over
>>
Turn all your "i" sounds to "oi" sounds and you're halfway there.
>>
>>54278626
Watch BBC soap Eastenders until the relentless grimdark makes you want to kill yourself. (So about 5 eps)
Find a guide to cockney rhyming slang and memerise a few phrases.
Dazzel everyone with your skills
Cushty
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.