[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

A fellow neckbeard bought me a copy of that My Little Pony RPG,

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 4
Thread images: 2

File: 40k heresy stamp.png (29KB, 192x192px) Image search: [Google]
40k heresy stamp.png
29KB, 192x192px
A fellow neckbeard bought me a copy of that My Little Pony RPG, "Curse of the Statuettes" as a joke for my birthday. But it gave me a trollish idea. I went over it with my DM and conspired with him to secretly run the campaign for our group's latest pathfinder session. We kept our regular characters and just changed all NPCs into relevant races for our setting. We also left out nearly all mention of ponies, but to fuck with the players the DM kept in all references to friendship and love etc... So when ability tests came up where the party was using violence to solve the problem instead of diplomatically, they'd begin to be penalized. It was really mindfucking them and making them paranoid that they were being mind controlled or manipulated somehow. Finally, at the end the ruse was discovered when the party found the statues of all the victims in the game thus far and encountered the "Door of Harmony". One of the players decided to examine the statues closer, the DM told him some weren't human, the player asked with an annoyed, knowing smirk if they were ponies, cue DM's shit eating grin. You should've seen their faces. Still, it's nice to have fun and mix things up once in awhile. Pic not related because I don't want to take a 3 day vacation just yet.
>>
Thank's for the story OP, I had a good chuckle.
>>
>>54274779
Our DM is cool like that. He once directly ripped a campaign out of D&D Online and had us blindly play it. It was cool to eventually find out how he had revamped it for us without us knowing. He also did an old episode of the Twilight Zone for us. I gotta say he's mastered his poker face.
>>
File: sweaterhorse.jpg (52KB, 700x525px) Image search: [Google]
sweaterhorse.jpg
52KB, 700x525px
>an old, red-robed wizard approaches your party
Thread posts: 4
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.