[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>yfw you blow into this horn, you're essentially summoning

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 2

File: Horn_of_valhalla-5e.jpg (67KB, 624x495px) Image search: [Google]
Horn_of_valhalla-5e.jpg
67KB, 624x495px
>yfw you blow into this horn, you're essentially summoning viking versions of Mr. Meeseeks
>>
>>54261280
Alright, and?
>>
>>54261338
Nah, it's just something I found out when I used the horn.
>>
>>54261348
A thread got bumped off the board for this bullshit, you know. There's a perfectly good 5e general you could have used.
>>
File: 1467426727977.jpg (392KB, 707x1000px) Image search: [Google]
1467426727977.jpg
392KB, 707x1000px
>>54261280
I once had the party find a Horn of the Dead. When blown it summoned a valorous Knight ala Don Quixote, whose soul was bound to the horn by an evil mage. Now, a good and honorable party would destroy this vile artifact, allowing the Knight to finally rest in peace.

This party was one of bastards, however, and they tended to order the knight to back them up during their routine assassination/theft/rape sprees. That is, until they realized while he couldn't harm them or refuse to lend aid, he COULD call down every guardsman and good-aligned adventurer in the vicinity to kick their asses. It became a mini-game of sorts to figure out how they could still benefit from the item while avoiding his ratting them out. Eventually, the threat of a Bigger Evil forced a truce of sorts.
>>
>>54261280
just dont use the 500 barbarians you get inside the tomb of horrors
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.