[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So, the Ravagers from EDF (Earth Defense Force) appear in the

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 6

File: latest[1].jpg (194KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
latest[1].jpg
194KB, 1280x720px
So, the Ravagers from EDF (Earth Defense Force) appear in the 40k universe. How would they fair?
>>
>X appears in 40k
Every time. X becomes another group dicking about making no progress.
>>
File: maxresdefault[1].jpg (104KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault[1].jpg
104KB, 1280x720px
>>54251851
Eh, these are the Ravagers though. These are the guys who are capable of launching repeated attacks on a world with near-endless forces, whilst battling against guys who have durability and tech that even Spacemarines would kill for. They also show no signs of stopping no matter how many times they are beaten back.
>>
File: latest[2].jpg (280KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
latest[2].jpg
280KB, 1920x1080px
Bump with Archelus.
>>
>>54251829
I guess the problem is -we only have earth as an example for an invasion. (Correct me if I am mistaken) From our current knowledge we have no idea if they are able to wage even a system wide war.

>>54252002
Ravagers seem to have serious trouble with a single earth like planet...
>>
>>54251829
They're basically a Bio-Titan Only version of the Tyranids.

The Imperium would react accordingly. Either Titans, Ordinati, or similar anti-Titan weapons.
>>
>>54251829
>so, something from a shit setting (mostly videogame or anime) shows up in 40k
They die. Nothing changes in 40k.

Fuck off already, take your shit videogames with you.
>>
>>54251851
There are factions and species from other settings that can thrive or even dominate in 40k.
I just fail to see how Ravagers would do that.
>>
File: th[1].jpg (8KB, 223x300px) Image search: [Google]
th[1].jpg
8KB, 223x300px
>>54251829
>EDF
I always have the hardest time imagining a state-owned electricity utility company going to war against aliens.

>>54251851
Counter example: Sup Com.
>>
File: hqdefault[1].jpg (13KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault[1].jpg
13KB, 480x360px
>>54252492
>>54252525
>>54252525
>>54252646
EDF humanity survives because they have absurdly bullshit tech and durability, and even then, every victory that they achieve is utterly pyrrhic at best, with much of the Earth laid to waste in each conflict. The Ravagers can just toss Brains, Earth Eaters and Floating City Adans until the problem ceases. They have the numbers to do so, and they have the time to do so. Hell, they might even have direct -control- over time itself, if Adan is any indication.
>>
Anyone want to play 4.1?
>>
File: maxresdefault[3].jpg (174KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault[3].jpg
174KB, 1280x720px
Brain Bump.
>>
>>54251829
Are you gonna try and force this shit until you've gone through literally every sci-fi race ever created?
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.