[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>our party is pretty well-known in northern lands >one

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 5

File: 1429058263993.jpg (78KB, 360x278px) Image search: [Google]
1429058263993.jpg
78KB, 360x278px
>our party is pretty well-known in northern lands
>one day, elf aristocrat approached with a well-paid offer to find out certain "artifact of creation"
>we travel far and wide, defeat a tribe of medusae, brown orcs, other stuff, to assemble the key which doubles as a map
>locate the dungeon at last, break through. fite constructs n shit
>break through to some huge chained crystal in the last room
>elf seemingly knows what to do with it, tinkers with levers and the suddenly thing drops, shattering
>dm narrates the blinding flash, fade to black. we open our eyes, and..
>apparently all of us have changed sex, idiot elf included.
What the fuck /tg/, is it magical realm time now? Been in this party for 1.5 years and the closest to weird shit this game has come was male bard impersonating a courtesan and 'seducing' a noble (we literally mugged him right after that). DM seems to have a plot beyond this and he told the elf truly seems shocked, but couldn't he have just cursed us with disease or change skin color or something.
>>
How likely is it that this happened?
>>
>>54232371
Zagig's Gender shift is a thing.
As for this Gender shift, it's either magical realm, or requires something only women can do.

So, possibly sneaking into a harem, or some batshit insane plot with an ancient evil that can only be beaten by a woman because the macguffin can only be wielded by one or something.
>>
>>54232413
Don't mean from a mechanical standpoint. I know that DMs can fuck with parties, though turning the entire party this way really is an asshole thing to do. Maybe next session this turns out to be not a serious matter or OP will get a good reason for this to happen. Whatever that could be.
>>
>>54232371
Ask me about campaign details if you want to. I play a dwarf battlemaster, Grimnor Ashbeard. Bard is Salisaro, think Dandelion from Witcher+Venice. Koitar is our sorcerer from I think something like an african culture I'm not good at this. Xish the TES-like khajit thief is played by his gf.

>>54232413
>>54232483
I hope so. Thief flat out lost 2 dex over this for 2 Con (males are way bulkier than catgirls). And sorcerer will have a way harder time in his homelandl, player wanted to unite the tribes but there wasn't a female ruler ever, they are advisors and stuff like that.
>>
>>
File: BugsBunny_adp.jpg (107KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
BugsBunny_adp.jpg
107KB, 640x480px
>>54232276
>apparently all of us have changed sex, idiot elf included.

HA! Classic.

>is it magical realm time now?

No, you moron, it's wacky hijinks time. NOT EVERYTHING IS A MAGICAL REALM. SOMETIMES THINGS ARE JUST FUNNY.

Dudes morphed into chicks and chicks morphed into dudes is just innately hilarious and funny in and of itself (and it's related scenario, a man and woman switching minds - SEE Farscape for a great episode where this happens). Don't ask me to explain why, there is no explanation.

Like drag. Drag is ALWAYS funny.

This, of course, is provided that there's some way of reversing this predicament. If not, then yeah, you're heading into the magical realm. But for the most part just roll with it and prepare yourself for wacky hijinks.
>>
>>54232276
>What the fuck /tg/, is it magical realm time now?
Not necessarily.
Ye Olde gender swap is a classic curse.
It depends on where the GM takes it.

Although, I would of gone in a more Destiny Stone (from the Aladdin show) direction.
>>
>>54233091
Here's that Farscape thing I mentioned, by the way.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8fD7Uah_QUY
>>
File: 14748219._SX540_.jpg (31KB, 540x224px) Image search: [Google]
14748219._SX540_.jpg
31KB, 540x224px
>>54233223
>>54233091
>>54233209
Ok I'll try to accomodate. Maybe it's prejudice. So far the only comedy and smooth talking niche was filled by bard. Guess I'll go with Grimnorda the comic relief Valkyrie (also remembered this img). Not comfortable with RPing any details of being female. And my tactical dorf is far from drag queen.
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.