[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

It's the day of the first session, you're going to

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

File: nervous pedo.jpg (29KB, 567x261px) Image search: [Google]
nervous pedo.jpg
29KB, 567x261px
It's the day of the first session, you're going to meeting a whole new group of players. Today is your first chance to make an impression, their entire view of you for the campaign depends on the first 5 minutes of you meeting them.

How do you make a good impression, what do you personally do?
>>
By not autistically worrying about how I appear and just enjoying myself?
>>
>>54231405
bring snacks
>>
Give each an arrival time with a five minute separation. Gives you time to meet and greet, and see who arrives on time and who rounds numbers.

Have snacks on the table, see who beelines for each, if they beeline. Drinks too. Pitcher of water with some lemons, versus soda jugs. Dixie cups versus glasses. See what they do.

Otherwise it's just making small talk.
>>
I put on my robe and wizard hat, along with one of my Luchador masks, and bid them welcome to "Máscaras y Misterios".
>>
>>54231956
That melts my keso.
>>
>>54231405
HUGE
STUPID
HATS
accompanied by completely serious face of mine
>>
>>54231419
Confirmed for terrible hygiene.
>>
>>54231776
What do you do with that information?
>>
I walk in, take out my notes, look around the table and say "sup, heteros?"
>>
>>54232262
10 minutes early, beeline for water and a dixie cup (pouring extra lemons in) is a yellow flag, especially if female. Every single one has had awkward fetishes, like daddy/daughter or thong diapers.
>>
>>54232323
What's wrong with that?

Also how the fuck is a thong diaper supposed to work?
>>
>>54231405
Use a grip strengthener as much as possible. Then when it's time for the crucial handshakes be firm but not overpowering (do not be seen as applying excessive force!), wear a joyful friendly smile, and crucially look the players directly in their eyes while saying their names. This will help establish your power as their leader.

Also >>54231419. Being overly worried about how much others like you is a great way to waste energy and appear inauthentic in a way that sets you up for failure. Understand that they will like you or they won't, show them your style and let them show you theirs. This is as much an opportunity for you to judge them as for them to judge you. Remember to ask all your crucial questions and keep an eye out for red flags.

Prepare a list of discussion items that you want to cover in your first meeting.
>>
>>54231405
Use a grip strengthener as much as possible. Then when it's time for the crucial handshakes be firm but not overpowering (do not be seen as applying excessive force!), wear a joyful friendly smile, and crucially look the players directly in their eyes while saying their names. This will help establish your power as their leader.

Also >>54231419. Being overly worried about how much others like you is a great way to waste energy and appear inauthentic in a way that sets you up for failure. Understand that they will like you or they won't, show them your style and let them show you theirs. This is as much an opportunity for you to judge them as for them to judge you. Remember to ask all your crucial questions and keep an eye out for red flags.

Prepare a list of discussion items that you want to cover in your first meeting. This will help ensure you do not skip anything. Leave space to take notes on players.
>>
>>54231776
I've yet to see people arrive exactly on time. Best you can hope for is everyone being 10 minutes early, but realistically the combination of delays and early arrivals will make them clash.
>>
>>54231405

Show up first, bring all my gear but only get my notebook out to begin with, once everybody gets there or exactly 10 minutes past the planned starting time ask if everyone's ready to begin then start with a brief description of why we're having a session 0 to begin with.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.