[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Jumpchain CYOA Thread #1600: The Good, The Bad, and The Jumper Edition

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 543
Thread images: 104

File: JumpchainOP.pdf (6MB, 1x1px) Image search: [Google]
JumpchainOP.pdf
6MB, 1x1px
>Google Drive
http://drive.google.com/drive/folders/0B1qb0_OLhDrDSmZpRWdZaGZRcWs?tid=0B20r6rsFLOg_Zk5RdVdya3hJNnc&authuser=0

>JumpChain IRC Chat
http://client00.chat.mibbit.com/?server=rizon.mibbit.org&channel=%23JumpchainCYOA
http://kiwiirc.com/client/irc.rizon.net/?#JumpchainCYOA

>Rules
http://pastebin.com/Gqj3iKyn

>How to Jumpchain
http://drive.google.com/file/d/0B1qb0_OLhDrDNjZmRG02SDFaRVk/view

>Last Thread
>>54208291
>>
>>54220226
>rumpy pumpy
Hah, so I'm not the only person that call it that. That's nice.
>Masochism
Uh, you do you, Anon. So long as you or your jumper are enjoying yourselves, I guess.

Anyone else have anything to say about the jump?
>>
File: 1453273206576.jpg (147KB, 960x720px) Image search: [Google]
1453273206576.jpg
147KB, 960x720px
>>54219564
This is gonna sound weird, but at what age do women in this setting normally start having sex/trying to get pregnant?

If it helps, my reasons are that I basically want to end up with an age too young to have any contact with a 'husband' yet. My jumper is already married and you can see my problem with the possibility here.
>>
>>54220459
>Hah, so I'm not the only person that call it that. That's nice.
What are you, thirteen?
>>
File: saekano-01.png (305KB, 800x492px) Image search: [Google]
saekano-01.png
305KB, 800x492px
Time to spam perks for review.

Blessed Pursuit[200]
You aren’t in this place without reason, the reputation you carry it’s not unfounded. You carry with you a great talent in a specific field, it could be drawing, writing or composing a particular type of music. While the potential within you is great in it, if you don’t pursuit it seriously then it will not grow as much as it should.
>>
File: 1475558427359.png (660KB, 698x840px) Image search: [Google]
1475558427359.png
660KB, 698x840px
>One person voted a reasonable hybrid, two voted spam

Well, alright, then. Buckle up, this is a long one.

Jump 102: Hellsing
Origin: Drop-In [1400]
Perks:
Unassuming
Unwavering [1300]
The Art of War [1100]
Holy Empowerment [700]
Weapon Channeling [400]
Mysterious [300]
Feared [200]
Inspiring [100]

Items:
Uniforms
Iscariot Standard Issue [0]

Drawbacks:
It all started on a midnight stroll through the woods…

Finally. The moment I've been waiting for.

So about five seconds into my appearance, someone throws a dead salmon at my face. I stare blankly before opening my mouth and in went another fish, which I then spit out. Alucard was standing nearby with a cheeky smirk on his face. The name 'Garfield' was thrown at me more than once. I retaliated by hanging out at the Hellsing compound and refusing to leave, often rearranging the hallways or tearing apart furniture for fun. This sitcom-esque one-upsmanship would continue nonstop for most of my stay here.

Somehow, the vampire was very knowledgeable about me and my chain. Considering this was my primary obstacle for most of my stay in this world, I think this is the 'antibody' of this world…which is weird to think of, considering who it was coming from. So we'd bicker. Argue. I would mostly lounge around the compound and refuse to be relevant to the plot, though I'd occasionally make comments about it. Not like anyone could stop me.

…hm. This must be how Alucard feels all the time, come to think of it.

I have enough decency and attachment to our arguments that I at least use a sling ring to drop the bloodsucker back in London right as the attack begins. I even play a soundbyte of "HERE I COME TO SAVE THE DAAAAAAAY" for Alucard just for fun. Things go rapidly ahead of schedule from there, right down to the duel with Anderson and the botched attempt at killing Alucard.
>>
>>54220487
But what IS Saekano?
>>
>>54220487
Looks fine to me, excellent music skill is appropriate for 200CP.
>>
>>54220489
Then, things go south when Schrodinger decided to try and mimic my own nature by taking control of Alucard, rather than erasing his existence.

It would take a miracle to make such a thing happen. And it's what I had been counting on. I'm forced to be the one to put him out of his misery, with no one else available or left to do the deed anymore. My only regret is that I couldn't grant the foul-mouthed bloodsucker an end he would actually accept.

Unfortunately, that's when a new challenger appeared. The dead and the dying that escaped from Alucard right as he died were all unceremoniously consumed by a laughing shadow in the darkness. One who had been conspicuously absent for several jumps now, but his return was one I was also anticipating. Hyde laughed as the World Eater became whole once again.

I had to relocate the fight, and fast. I pulled the both of us into the Mirror Dimension and dragged the fight over several countries. Initially, I cursed and complained. My plan would probably fall to shambles now that I had my hands full with Hyde. Our battle dragged on through the mirrors of Europe, before we found ourselves in a mile-long graveyard in Translyvania.

To my surprise, Bernkastel actually appeared in the flesh, brandishing her scythe and looking at me with hatred. Not amusement. Not sadistic glee at the possibility of me being on the ropes. Hatred. Pure, unadulterated, hatred. Lambdadelta appeared nearby, looking a bit troubled by the spectacle, but she said nothing. I suppose she was meant to be on my 'side' for the game, though I -certainly- doubt she was here to help anyone.

You're the one who took Erika away, witch. I should be the one hating you the most of all. Where the hell do you get off, being the one so infuriated…?

There was no taunt. No monologue. Not even a single word spoken. With the full power of a Voyager behind her, Bernkastel unleashed her first attack on me.
>>
File: M9NKdWZ.png (49KB, 706x568px) Image search: [Google]
M9NKdWZ.png
49KB, 706x568px
>>54220496

How to raise a boring girlfriend
>>
>>54220531
What's it about though?
>>
>>54220526
It didn't hit its mark, being deflected by the ravenous and powerful Hyde. It wasn't to protect me. It was just because, as far as the beast was considered, we were both enemies.

Bernkastel bit her lip in frustration. Hyde must have been a mystery to her, too. Come to think of it, this was probably their first real encounter. This wasn't a two versus one situation, like she had probably hoped. It would be all of us against each other. We stood apart from each other, aligned like a triangle in the opening where all the graves and twisting and turning of the Mirror Dimension surrounded us, the sun setting in the distance.

Three powers. All aligned against each other. The outcome of the battle would be decided within the first move. We all watched each other. I kept a straight face, holding the handle of the Blade. Bernkastel's eyes moved between me and Hyde, the scythe held at the ready. Hyde just laughed, baring his claws and frantically looking between the both of me. If he knew about the danger he was actually in, he didn't care.

A look of confusion appeared on Bern's face as she realized something was up her sleeve that wasn't before. A harmless teleportation spell that didn't directly target her. The object in question slid out of the sleeve of her free arm, and she held it in her hand, then looked in confusion…and then comprehension at what it was.

A calling card.
>>
>Okay Red so is there definitely no chance for getting a Daemon World in BC? Because that was most of the reason I would aim for being a Daemon Prince. Otherwise I'll just go loyalist.
>>
>>54220543
Diend's eyes shot wide open upon sensing the signal had been given. With Ange and Iron in tow, she began her mad dash into a twisted palace full of chirping cicadas.

"You…" Bernkastel's voice held barely-contained rage. She was likely seconds away from quitting the field to deal with the sudden intruders in her soul before Hyde and I both dashed forward. Instinctively, she swung her scythe and ripped into Hyde's stomach while blocking me with a barrier. The struggle wasn't as one-sided as our last encounter, and the Mirror Dimension's glass cracked and scattered before hastily repairing itself with our clash.

Fully committed and now hoping to end the battle as quickly as possible, Bernkastel would unleash a huge wave of magic. Hyde devoured much of the energy. I just opted for something more precise and 'cut' a safe pocket for myself. The cat familiars appeared as a distraction tactic, but I refused to break the melee and kept myself locked in a struggle with Bern.

Changing targets, Hyde would start attacking me. The battlefield shifted according to my will, but his body would contort and change shapes to keep himself part of the field, sometimes using the still-screaming bodies of his many victims as staircases or ways to grapple. He didn't say a word. He just laughed. I broke from the melee with Bernkastel to make it into a clash with both of them. Fighting multiple opponents was something I was used to. Bernkastel and Hyde had me beat in terms of raw power, at least without some time to prepare. But by now, I had plenty of experience in fighting a bit more technically. I wouldn't try to meet their strongest abilities head-on. I would duck, weave, and dodge, then strike precisely.

All I needed to do was wait. Because I had absolute faith in them. In both my sworn enemies, and in my companions who had followed me this far.
>>
>>54220480
I'll fact check that before adding it to the jump, but I think 16. That is the age boys are married off, so I think it's the same age.
Like I say, I'll check before adding it to the jump.

Also I haven't fleshed out the companion options yet, but you should be able to import a Husband.

>>54220485
Nope.
What do you call it, anon?
>>
>>54220531
dont just post that damn letter! that was a rollercoaster of emotions.

>>54220541
http://tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/LightNovel/HowToRaiseABoringGirlfriend?from=Anime.SaekanoHowToRaiseABoringGirlfriend
>>
>>54220561
Finally, the moment came. Bernkastel's eyes widened and her breathing became ragged, her eyes wet as she began to cry. And then scream. Her nails dug into her own face and wounds trickling with blood began to drip down her face. Lambdadelta was staring in horror, calling out to her, not sure of what was happening. Sensing weakness, Hyde would leap forward, planning to devour the witch. Lambadelta quickly gathered her magic and leapt to intercept the monster.

This was it. This was the moment I had been working towards for so long.

I drew the Blade and, with a swift motion, removed Hyde's head. His sadistic expression remained unchanged even as his body collapsed even as it kept its momentum, before I focused all of my magic into crushing his soul and finally erasing his existence once and for all.

Bernkastel knelt, staring at me in confusion, her eyes glazed and unfocused. She only spoke once I sheathed my weapon and Lambda hurriedly went to her side. "…why…?"

"After everything you've put me through, the last thing I'll give you is the peace of death." I said, flatly. "This is the only thing I could think of. You're going to live with that weight for the rest of your existence. And no matter what you do, no matter what you try, it will never go away."

"…you…damn you…damn you…"

"After all, no matter how strong you become, you can never really change who you are and what you have done. Isn't that right, Rika?"

Bernkastel became a torrent of emotion, self-loathing mixed with utter hatred for me. Lambda glared at me. Was it because I had actually dealt a lasting blow to the Witch of Miracles, or because her primary source of fun and love had now been damaged?

They didn't say anything. They just both vanished.
>>
>>54219227
No, there are several skills that aren't available from the supplement.
>>
File: Her Treasure.jpg (159KB, 496x407px) Image search: [Google]
Her Treasure.jpg
159KB, 496x407px
>>54220578
I had hoped it would be the last I'd see of either of them, but I know better than to make assumptions like that. Truth be told, that was a bluff. I was hoping to kill Bernkastel right here in that moment of weakness, but with Hyde present and me having to choose between ending the two before Lambda closed the distance…my old nemesis was higher on my priority list. Besides, I didn't want to see what happened if he consumed the remnants of the Witch of Miracles.

Diend would finally appear alongside the others. They were wounded and exhausted, but Diend gave me a thumbs up and a smile to show their mission was complete.

Held in her hand was a photograph of a small, smiling girl with blue hair and surrounded by her friends. All of them were smiling together. Even a strange, horned and purple-haired girl was alongside all of them.
>>
File: Saekano_07_08.jpg (376KB, 1600x1136px) Image search: [Google]
Saekano_07_08.jpg
376KB, 1600x1136px
>>54220572
>dont just post that damn letter! that was a rollercoaster of emotions.

I know, right? I'm still butthurt.

>>54220487

I have the resources[300]
And you have them, somehow. When you find yourself needing an employee with a specific array of skills, it’s not long before fate makes you encounter someone with those skills. Needing music for your visual novel? Your cousin just formed a band with anime-like music. Needing a new illustrator? There’s an underclassman with a crush on you and a hobby of making doujinshis. This alone, however, won’t make the recruitment any easier.
>>
>>54219564
No scenario where the goal is to turn women into property for men?
>>
>>54220571
>What do you call it, anon?
"Having sex", because I'm an adult and don't need childish nicknames to hide how embarrassed I am about the physical act of coitus.
>>
File: okay.jpg (29KB, 610x324px) Image search: [Google]
okay.jpg
29KB, 610x324px
>>54220547
It's very unlikely, yeah. Need to keep it balanced with Living Saint.
>>
>>54220619
Are you this cunt >>54219936?
>>
>>54219564
So physically are the men like traps and the women mannish with muscles?
>>
>>54220626
Imperial Saint could get a Shrine World.

Planets are cheaper than a dime a dozen in 40k.
>>
>>54220610
oh dont get me wrong. IN retrospect I LOVE that letter. It is one of my favourite endings sequences in anime/manga in the last years. But boy I was not prepared for it when it came out back then.

Man that last arc really deserves to be animated.(together with the akari capture cause that was the funniest thing in the world).
>>
File: 1361496800398.jpg (40KB, 320x240px) Image search: [Google]
1361496800398.jpg
40KB, 320x240px
>>54220571
>I'll fact check that before adding it to the jump, but I think 16.
Thank you.

>you should be able to import a Husband
That... creates the opposite but equal problem, Ba.
>>
>>54220679
You also don't see Living Saints ruling these worlds or shaping it themselves, either.
>>
>>54220626
What about as a scenario reward or something? Actually, are you even doing scenarios?
>>
File: 1421732747672.png (141KB, 585x585px) Image search: [Google]
1421732747672.png
141KB, 585x585px
>>54220572
Do you fucking REALLY expect people to read a goddamn piece of shit TVtropes page instead of wanting a simple explanation from the jumpmaker?
>>
Have you ever been given an ironic punishment?
>>
>>54220693
I can't say I didn't like the ending, and to be honest it was something pretty obvious, but boy the letter scene was kick them while down moment.

>>54220610

Worksheet Management
It can be a bother, finding time and motivation to finish the deadlines at time. Trying to create something while uninspired can only end in disaster. But not in your case. As long as you have a defined deadline for your work, then you won’t face any problems at getting it done, the fatigue, hunger and lack of inspiration being alien to you until you finish the project. Have in mind that they will come back after you’re done.
>>
File: Nope.png (94KB, 500x1000px) Image search: [Google]
Nope.png
94KB, 500x1000px
>>54220711
>Actually, are you even doing scenarios?
>>
>>54220734
the opening is like two paragraphs long and explains what it is. If that satisfies anon great.

If against all odds he wants to learn more about it, he is on the right fucking website and can check out the indivdual trope examples
>>
>>54220793
TVtropes is like linking someone to a fucking geocities fan shrine to learn about a series. If he's making a jump he should know how to explain the fucking concept.
>>
>>54220787
Well, that's fair I guess. I'm taking that image, though
>>
Sup /jc/

What's the most uneccessary preparation for an event you can think of?

>Jump No Game No Life for the summoning perk
>Jump JoJo(Part 8), befriend the main cast
>Jump Touhou, wait for the Imperishable Night incident
>When Reisen creates the infinite door illusion, summon 「Paisley Park」to find the correct door
>>
>>54220783
it might help that I was never a tenri shipper in the first place. but yes when one realises the implications I had an audible "WTF" moment and the biggest grin on my face for like an hour.

>>54220803
not to butt in here, but I personally find TVT quite useful to get the general gist of a series before I binge it.
>>
Okay, I got rid of the chibi author companion option. Does everything else look good?
>>
>>54220595
Poor Bernkastel. It gets so much sadder when you realize that Lambdadelta is the one responsible for Hinamizawa,, too. Not sad enough for me to actually pity Bern, though, just enough to recognize the inherent fucked-upedness of the scenario.
>>
Are there any perks that let you combine all your power sources together into one thing?
Like strength, magic, ki, soul power and all that shit into one thing
I think I remember seeing something that links your magic with you physical form but I can't remember if there are others
>>
File: 1499393136421.jpg (151KB, 600x450px) Image search: [Google]
1499393136421.jpg
151KB, 600x450px
>>54220803

Calm your tits.

The series is about a jerk otaku that decides to make a visual novel based in a ordinary, plain girl he meets.
Harem shannigans and drama ensues.

>>54220845
>the biggest grin on my face for like an hour.

You're a monster, anon.

>>54220783

A Business is a Business
Having fun working is good and all, but at the end of the day this is another company that needs to make profit to maintain afloat in the industry and relevant to the media. Thankfully you have the marketing ability to promote your company’s product in the most profitable way possible, making great shock value with minimum effort and resources.
>>
>>54220710
Couldn't they just have an army of Guardsmen/Sororitas?
>>
>>54220710
If a jumper becomes a Daemon Prince and gets their own Daemon World the hard way, can it follow them in the pseudo-warp that normally appears in each new jump?
>>
>>54220839
Twelve jumps specifically to kill Gilgamesh.

In my defense, this was early chain.
>>
>>54220873
As I said I really like it.
It can so out of left field but explains so much of her earlier chapters behaviour. It is also quite funny that apparently she never told Diana her reasoning.
>>
>>54220875
>>54220892
I'm going to say likely no, to both.
>>
>>54220612
Nope sorry. It would kind of defeat the point of the jump. Everything that makes it unique would just disappear under such a change and just leave it a generic steam revolution-era world.

>>54220619
Well, that isn't cute at all.

>>54220673
Not quite that extreme no.
Men are going to be more delicate because they are expected to do less physically intensive labour, or at least the sort that encourages muscle growth and are also sheltered enough and encouraged to look after themselves that they will always be somewhat well groomed and lack scars or callouses.
Women on the other hand, being the practical gender in the setting rarely if ever use make-up and wear clothing for practicality sake rather than to show off their form, that's left to the men and their codpieces.
They may be on average more muscular, but given the time period, few people of either gender have any interest in bodybuilding or the time and resources.
Women also demonstrate more mannerims and attitudes we associate with masculine behaviour, so they would seem from our point of view to act 'mannish'. For them though, that's femininity.

>>54220706
Wait until the companion options is fleshed out and then let me know if you still have an issue. I'll see what I can do to help.
>>
File: 1461105531878.jpg (161KB, 910x1024px) Image search: [Google]
1461105531878.jpg
161KB, 910x1024px
>>54220852
That's the ultimate awfulness here. Bernkastel's treasure stolen removes her ability to take pleasure in or tune out her own sins, as well as the emotional pain she suffered in what turned her into a witch at the very end.

This wasn't done out of some hope of redeeming Bernkastel, but because Decade took Erika's death VERY personally and came up with the cruelest but most effective way to finally subdue her.

Now Bernkastel's entire existence as a Witch has lost what was perpetuating her being in the first place: Playing with the lives of others and toying with them in ways she saw fit, and taking pleasure in their pain and troubles.

It gets worse when you realize this basically means she's forced to consider and experience things on a micro-scale instead of a macro one, just like Decade himself does.

Just like when Battler punched her, she wasn't the mighty Witch of Miracles anymore. She's Rika Furude crying out for help, with no one but her tormentors to answer her.
>>
>>54220857
That pic is unnervingly accurate.
I'ma steal it!
Where'd it come from, if you don't mind me asking?
>>
>>54220839
Get the anti-cheating perk from Fate or the whistleblowing scenario reward from Hero Academia before NGNL.
>>
>>54220949
Extremely disappointing.
>>
>>54220787
Did that ice cream say nope?
>>
Where can one find fate/this is going to happen defying perks?
>>
Almost finished with the items section for Batman Beyond, what would you guys prefer as the capstone item for drop-in?

Hyperion-class Satellite [600cp]: A military weapons platform armed with a variable strength laser cannon. At it's weakest it can be precise enough to shoot down missiles, or destroy individual vehicles. At it's strongest it can be powerful enough to destroy several city blocks or generate huge tidal waves with a single shot. It requires about a minute to charge before firing.

Airship [600cp]: This huge vessel can carry a small army of soldiers and comes armed with enough weaponry to destroy an entire skyscraper.

Satellite Jammer [600cp]: A high tech piece of equipment that'll let you hijack military and civilian satellites in orbit and access all of their systems. With this you could spy on important communications or take over an orbital laser weapon.
>>
>>54220951

Is it fair to say that it's women who pursue men and who are expected to be always up for sex?
>>
>>54221255
I vote for the hyperion
>>
>>54221255
Either the Hyperion or the Satellite Jammer.
>>
File: How Jumpers look at their Chains.jpg (262KB, 809x1200px) Image search: [Google]
How Jumpers look at their Chains.jpg
262KB, 809x1200px
>>54220987
Found it in a Filename Thread and changed the filename
>>
>>54221255
The Satellite.
>>
File: ___beyondbat____by_wyv1.jpg (418KB, 700x1000px) Image search: [Google]
___beyondbat____by_wyv1.jpg
418KB, 700x1000px
>>54221255
Hyperion
I need me a Kill Sat
>>
>>54221316
>>54221338
>>54221370
>>54221392
You don't think it's too op for 600/300cp?
>>
>>54220954
Yeah, Bern's a very self-centered being, having to consider other people as actors instead of props is going to be a hard time on her. I think that's why the series treats her as more villainous than Lamdadelta even though Lambdadelta is the one responsible for the Rokkenjima catbox. Lambda might not care about the collateral damage she causes, so she's not perfect about seeing other beings as having intrinsic value, but at the end of the day she wants to see people rise above their fate and become something more through hard work and effort. There's an investment in the characters. But Bernkastel just sees Rokkenjima as a challenge for her intellect, a mystery to be unraveled. She has no interest in understanding people for any reason other than so she can show how smart she is for picking their motivations apart. Bern doesn't even consider that Lambda might have had her own reasons for empowering Yasu, it's clearly all about challenging Bern. I think it's meant to be a take on the "Without love, it can not be seen" arc words, with "love" in this case meaning not specific familial or romantic love but the basic ability to empathize and see others' perspectives.
>>
>>54221407
I haven't seen the wip in a while, so I don't know what it's up against. I choose the option of the three that was the least bland.
>>
>>54221255
The Hyperion. Neither of the other two look remotely as fun (honestly being a bit bland).

It's also got the most description, which kinda already stacks things in favor for it. The airship especially has little description at all.

>>54221407
>You don't think it's too op for 600/300cp?
Nah. Don't remember the other items of previous WIPs, but probably not in Batman.
>>
File: Batman Beyond JumpChain.pdf (128KB, 1x1px) Image search: [Google]
Batman Beyond JumpChain.pdf
128KB, 1x1px
>>54221435
>>
>>54221307
Yes and no.
Women 'pursue' men in a sense that men and rare and valuable, but pursue implies that they would try to woo, court or convince the man. In the setting, things operate in one of two ways, an arranged marriage made by the Eldest, either the eldest mother/aunt of the boy or his oldest sister and the family that wants him. The boy has no say whatsoever and is in effect, once married to that other family, a slave to them. Men in families have no real power at all beyond what they can get through charm and the women pandering to them.
The other arrangment is Cribs which are a nightmare for all involved. There is more details of that in the jump.
And it is men who are obligated to 'always be up for it' as they have to basically go on a rota to satisfy all their wives.
When you look at it maturely, that is actually not a nice situation to be in at all, for the women waiting their turn or for the man constantly having to to be at peak performance or he risks hurting the feelings of Wives, who have enourmous power over him.

This is not a harem anime. This story is one of the most realistic depictions, within limits, of how things would be like in a world where men were massively outnumbered by women I've ever read or heard of. It is not a world where men lean back and are fed grapes and are worshiped by hordes of beautiful women. It's not that juvenile.
I'd actually really recommend the book to just about anyone. It's one of the nicest most palatable love stories with one man and mulitple women I've ever read.
>>
>>54221407
For a DC Jump even a Batman focused one, no.
If you must "nerf it" then perhaps a cooldown period between shots, with the option of upgrading it on your own time
>>
>>54221483
Hm. No, the Hyperion seems about on par with the Company and Mysterious Serums, though the Old Mansion seems less impressive than any of the others to me.
>>
>>54221510
I saw what you did!
Alannis Morissette lyrics in the Drawbacks.
>>
>>54221597
Sssh, let's see who else notices.
>>
>>54221244
Undestined One from Wind Waker.
>>
File: 1470169145847.jpg (72KB, 627x495px) Image search: [Google]
1470169145847.jpg
72KB, 627x495px
>>54221417
I'm actually not sure where to go from here regarding Bernkastel, honestly, now that her whole MO as a Witch has been completely turned upside down. I doubt she would EVER consider turning over a new leaf, but this is definitely going to radically change the character.

I'm also not sure if her grudge against Decade would intensify or if this would break her will to deal with this Jumper any further. Even though the whole reason she held a grudge in the first place was because she subconciously felt resonance to what was happening in Decade's chain based off of her own experiences as 'Rika', tragically enough. Making Decade her familiar was meant to be catharsis for her and having someone in the same position she was in to torment/play with in the long-term. It's also why she took Decade putting so much effort into a 'shadow' of hers as a grave offense. As you can see, this backfired TREMENDOUSLY.

I'm taking suggestions on this one, since I'm not sure where to go from here between now and the end.
>>
>>54221640
Yeah, that's a tricky one. I think she definitely wouldn't be back for a long time. And when she does reappear having it be in a non-antagonistic context (at least for that appearance) could be a fun way to get to examine her changes. How she would have changed is less certain, though. Maybe she would have gone back to Featherine? Just be Featherine's miko again, allow her to ignore the morality of her actions by saying that she's just following orders and it's not her call. And then because of that she wouldn't be likely to interfere with you on any major level, because Featherine doesn't care.
>>
>>54221510

I feel like a more modern setting with reversed gender roles of men and women( eg. women pursue men, are expected to be the dominant gender, pursue sex, porn is geared towards them, modesty is expected of men,etc.) can also be a realistic depiction of an imballanced gender ratio without it turning into a harem anime even though men aren't treated like slaves.(with the caveat of course that the gender ratio is less extremely divided than the one in that series).
>>
Was someone doing a Warhammer Fantasy chaos jump? I remember something about a jump like that. If they are I would like to request that they consider adding in http://warhammerfantasy.wikia.com/wiki/Kurgan as a race option.
>>
>>54221986
blood for the blood god!
>>
>>54220626
>using an origin that's only tangentially related to the jump to justify nerfing the champions of the chaos faction
>in a jump about chaos, where daemon worlds are one of the most prominent and interesting aspects of said figures
Sad. Honestly, I wonder just how low you'll stoop by the time you finish this jump. Just gets worse and worse, really, like watching someone you used to know fall further into drugs.
>>
>>54221510
>I'd actually really recommend the book to just about anyone.
Do you have a pdf of it you can upload?
>>
>>54222223
Are you on drugs yourself, anon? Or do you just have a wierd sense of hunour?
>>
>>54222257
Neither. It's just unfortunate to see how increasingly dishonest she's getting in her arguments to justify her "vision" for the jump.
>>
Cap meets Heroic Spirit George Washington. How much freedom ensues?
>>
>>54222318
>Cap meets Heroic Spirit George Washington
Ignores him and reams out the nearest magus for their elitism and amorality?
>>
>>54222242
I do have the story, but I don't feel comfortable doing that.

So maybe go to Amazon and pick up a copy to support the author, 'kay. I mean it's only... between £30 to £108. What the hell! Why is that expensive?

Okay, change of plan.

I'll stick my neck out here. I hope you appreciate this.

Please if you can, find a way to give back to the author somehow. Patreon or something. It'd make me feel a lot better about this.
>>
>>54222305
Hiya, Timmy. Still trying hump Red's leg, huh. I tell you she's not interested in you. Who would afterall, you're you.
That said, please continue. You acting all pretentious and trying to project it onto other people is making my day here.
>>
>>54222223
>in a jump about chaos, where daemon worlds are one of the most prominent and interesting aspects of said figures
You're either lying or an idiot. Daemon worlds are the least interesting aspect of daemon princes.
>>
>>54222410
He is being more transparent than usual. Maybe he's still depressed about having no one to be around or tolerate him over the holidays?
>>
File: 1498482862283.jpg (895KB, 2482x1729px) Image search: [Google]
1498482862283.jpg
895KB, 2482x1729px
>>54222397

... I can't believe that you're doing this.
The book is cheap and the author had to make a living out of it just for you to post it here for all to read for free.

You should be ashamed of yourself.
>>
>>54222431
They're more interesting than muh power, muh betrayal, and muh immortality. At least there's some potential for unique culture and geography.
>>
>>54222455
Seriously. Welp, this is scatovore. It wouldn't suprise me if his own family wanted nothing to do with him.
>>
>>54222487
No there isn't. The geography is going to be typical cliche aesthetics of the master the daemon prince serves. And the culture is nothing but the "muh power, muh betrayal, and muh immortality" shit. It's boring.
>>
>>54222485
>The book is cheap
>>54222397
>£30 to £108.

Are you not familiar with the British pound, Ricrod. That is a lot of money for a paperback. You can get a book like that, even a popular book for between £7 to £15.
>>
>>54222485
I'm pretty sure the author doesn't deserve to make a living off of this schlock, though. "What if women were the dominant sex, how transgressive, ooh~" It's just shitty fetish bait, notice how the only person who's shown interest in this jump is the guy who masturbates to this scenario?
>>
File: 1498492935570.jpg (201KB, 1000x717px) Image search: [Google]
1498492935570.jpg
201KB, 1000x717px
>>54222516

Just checked prices.
My computer cost me around £50
What the fuck!!??
>>
>>54222397
So is that supposed to be a guy holding a girl or a girl holding a guy in the illustration?
>>
>>54221104
Can't help but laugh that you expected any better.
>>
>>54221351
Baki jump when? I want to humiliate Ogre.
>>
File: LassBossxHero cover1.jpg (3MB, 4403x2065px) Image search: [Google]
LassBossxHero cover1.jpg
3MB, 4403x2065px
>>54222668

How would you balance that shit?
>>
How did I lose my trip?
>>54222516
Also A Brother's Price was published in 2005, twelve years ago. Books like that make most of their money in the first few years after being published, as I understand it. Right now any royalties that makes it way to the publishing house and Wen Spencer would be a nice surprise, not what she needs to put bread on the table.
So not that big a deal. Although if it wasn't so extortionate on Amazon, then I may still not have posted it.

>>54222559
Sounds like you had one heck of a bargain, Ricrod. My laptop is decent but fairly cheap, it cost me £300 new.

>>54222623
That is Jerin, the male lead holding Rennsellaer or maybe Odelia, both are redheads and sisters who end up marrying him. It may be from an early scene when Jerin goes to the river to rescue a knocked-out Odelia along with his young sister,
Although I'm fairly sure he wasn't dressed like that. And has much longer hair.
>>
>>54221104
That's Red for you. She'll stonewall and stonewall until you give up arguing with her, and then when she finally "compromises" she'll use the option/revision to screw over everyone else out of spite. She didn't want to add Living Saint, but now she'll just use the opportunity to mess up the rest and make everyone wish she hadn't.
>>
>>54221255

In a static shock crossover, there were platforms - giant floating military bases. I'd kinda like one of those.
>>
>>54222727
You do realise that you are fooling no one.
It's just wierd and boring now.
Try something new. Get out of your comfortzone and stretch your shitposting wings!
>>
>>54222748
You do realise that even if I am "shitposting", that nothing I said wasn't true?
>>
>>54222748
He only cares that he's getting replies. Just ignore him instead of polluting the thread with the same tired old replies.
>>
File: 1473301377330.jpg (1MB, 1800x2560px) Image search: [Google]
1473301377330.jpg
1MB, 1800x2560px
>>54222718
>Sounds like you had one heck of a bargain, Ricrod. My laptop is decent but fairly cheap, it cost me £300 new.

I brought this computer back in 2005 when I was in high school.
I had to buy part per part because I lacked money. But I never replaced it.
>>
>>54222767
Boya, you are so full of shit, your big brown eyes would almost be cute. Unfortuntely your face detracts from it and you just look creepy and shitty.

>>54222772
It is frustrating though to see someone waste themselves and their potential so much like this. He could be doing real shitposting, something infuriating or interesting, instead he send us cardboard cutouts of shitposting that is just so unsatisfying.
I suppose I shouldn't look for better from him, but I can't help but be a bit disappointed in how lame his efforts are.

Also, don't accuse me of 'polluting' the thread, anon and ask yourself how useful your post was in contributing to the thread first. 'Kay.
>>
>>54222748
It's so hard to comprehend for me that people post this kind of stuff like calling him out is a bad thing for him. Literally getting replies is their only goal. Talking to blatant shitposters is letting them win. There's literally nothing you can post that is helping your case.
>>
>>54222805
That's actually fairly impressive. Twelve years for a computer is a good age nowadays.
Is it as desktop? Those tend to have better life than laptops.
>>
>>54222832
Right, when someone refuses to contribute to your hugbox, you accuse them of "shitposting". What did I say that wasn't true? Go on, I'll wait.

Just saying, but if the truth hurts... then maybe the subject should endeavor to be better.
>>
>>54222772
>>54222846
Think of it like Judo. Just because he wants to shitpost and makes us miserable like he is succeeding with you, I and others like me borrow the force from his shitposting and turning it back on itself, making fun and humour and joy where he wanted a refuse pile of nastiness.

>>54222888
Although seeing this shitstain, maybe you guys have a point.
Urgh, I hate being wrong. Timmy this is all your fault, you little shit weasel!
>>
File: ibcover1.jpg (1MB, 4901x2138px) Image search: [Google]
ibcover1.jpg
1MB, 4901x2138px
>>54222859

Yes, 12 years of continuous use is a decent accomplishment. But I should buy a new keyboard, in this one has the letters already faded away.
I now have money for a newer one, but this one has a especial place in my heart. It was in this computer where I saw my first anime and played my first game.
>>
>>54222920
I know the feeling. It's easy to get attached to them, isn't it. I had to get a new one a few years ago and it didn't feel great having to bin the old broken one. I'd had that computer for four years.

>has the letters already faded
Oh, I couldn't handle that. Years on and I still have to look at the keyboard to remember where the keys are. I type pretty fast when I do, but still.
>>
Not sure how much attention a post like this will get this late inn the thread, but I'm deathly curious, so I'll ask anyway.

From a writing perspective, how do you fill out your choices?

Kind of a vague question, but I mean do you make your purchases based on what you, as the writer, know to be the best purchases for the long run, even if your character probably wouldn't have that much foresight? or do you go with whatever your Jumper character would probably choose, even if you yourself know how poor their decisions are? Stuff like that is what I'm curious about.
>>
>>54222947
I cheat and choose as the jumpmaker, the actual jumper just has a vague sense of what was chosen but not the other options that could have been chosen.
I suppose if you can do things the other way you could make for an interesting story. Although I'm pretty sure I lack the creativity for it.
>>
>>54222919
So you can't actually tell me what, specifically, I said that was wrong, instead resorting to vague, toilet-humour insults. You're the one responsible for this "pile of nastiness", friendo, as you're not willing to actually contest the truth in good faith. You see someone criticise a namefag and assume they /must/ be lying, they /must/ be shitposting, without actually evaluating its validity.
>>
>>54222947
Early on I used to pick stuff that appealed to me personally, but now I usually only purchase things that synergize with what I've already got, or I fill out gaps in my powerset.
>>
>>54222947
>this late inn the thread
We're still on page 1, bub.
>>
>>54222976
Wow, you are really desperate to keep this rolling on aren't ya? Cute.
How about you tell me, in length, what your issue is with the jump?
>>
File: 449587.jpg (1MB, 2250x1480px) Image search: [Google]
449587.jpg
1MB, 2250x1480px
>>54222946
>I know the feeling. It's easy to get attached to them, isn't it.

Yeah, I know.

>>54222946
>Oh, I couldn't handle that. Years on and I still have to look at the keyboard to remember where the keys are. I type pretty fast when I do, but still.

Too true. I can type normally but I tend to look anyway sometimes.

>>54222947

Just go with whatever my jumper wants at the moment, ending with sub-par builds in most settings.
>>
>>54222947
Decade has no control over his build, drawbacks and all, and this has been a consistent source of conflict for him.

Outside of that, I mostly pick based on personal preference. Magic is my go-to for most things in the chain, along with shonen powers - mostly because I don't have the head for interesting science or gadget builds. Most of my long-term stuff reflects this. The rest are impulse buys I like.
>>
>>54223001
I don't have an issue with the jump. My issue, as I've made abundantly clear, is with how the jumpmaker has handled criticism in this and past threads.
>>
>>54223001
Stop humoring him, please.
>>
>>54222992

>Page 1

I don't know if I'm doing something weird on my end, but I just see the whole thread as one big page. It probably doesn't help that these are like the only threads I bother with on 4chan. Are threads supposed to be broken into multiple pages? Or was that just some turn of phrase that flew way over my head?
>>
>>54223074
I'm not humouring anymore. I'm ignoring him. I just wanted to get one last bit of fun in.
You've to admit there's some lovely irony in giving the shitposter a shitpost.

>>54223084
Look at the bottom of the page then to the right hand side. You'll see some numbers with / between them. The rightmost number is the page number for the thread.
>>
>>54223111
It's still shitposting even if it's...actually no you just outright said you were shitposting back at him. Damn, I don't even have a fancy image for this.
>>
Not very familiar with Fate, what kind of things could a Caster with EX Item Creation, Territory Creation and one of the Servant-tier magic systems do? Also, are any of them notably better than the others?

And why the heck is Solomon's magic system divine words? I thought it was ancient greek, not an Israeli dialect
>>
File: Ammy.jpg (67KB, 512x512px) Image search: [Google]
Ammy.jpg
67KB, 512x512px
>>54222947
I go for what the character would want, with some exceptions where there are in-story reasons.
For example, I ran across stuff I wanted in a jump for Stalwart Tiger, but knew he would never buy those things himself. So I created the excuse of Amaterasu, who already companioned herself by stealing a pod, using his points for him. Her doing such in attempts to make him more 'heroic' became a running gag.

The exception being Drawbacks. While these are normally chosen by my character, the Benefactor will often foist certain drawbacks on them with no warning.
>>
>>54223133
Divine Words is used to represent the magical words of all sorts of ancient deities.
>>
>>54223155
I see. And...the rest...?
>>
>>54223133
IC EX ruled by Val can make Noble Phantasms up to A Rank. IIRC, this is primarily done by shoving magical energy into the proper shape in the proper ways, which can take up to a few years. Paracelsus' IC EX lets him create things such as Philosopher's Stones (which are apparently what the Moon Cell is made of? Would be good if you're a fan of supercomputers), elementals made using jewels charged with magical energy as a base, and magical robots/homunculi.
>>
Wait so are we getting Bane Trilogy today?
>>
>>54223185
Fucked if I know. "EX" just means "Beyond the scale of the grail war". It has a VERY wide range.
>>
File: 018.jpg (189KB, 1200x736px) Image search: [Google]
018.jpg
189KB, 1200x736px
>>54222704
It isn't that hard you just do about the same as any pseudo-superhuman martial arts setting
>A couple of Backgrounds
Drop-In - Weirdos and out of place guy's. Capstones include Prehistoric Man and Resurrected Samurai
Martial Artist - Perks for shit any main character that isn't Baki can do. Capstones put you on Kaku Kaioh's level
Criminal - Hanayama and the Convicts from New Grappler's first ark. Capstones put you on Biscuit or Che Guevara's level
Hanma - 400-500cp origin starts you at Jack Hammer's or maybe young Baki's level
>Some general perks for fighting styles
>Yujiro is a Drawback opponent that locks you out of your Outside Context abilities. Possibly mandatory for Hanma background?
>>
File: 1467402925521.jpg (178KB, 707x1000px) Image search: [Google]
1467402925521.jpg
178KB, 707x1000px
>>54223267

You seem to have put some thought on it, why not make the jump?

Or better yet, help me with what background would work on LassBossxHero
>>
>>54223133
>>54223201
Oh, right. High Speed Divine Words is pretty much better than Magecraft, Witchcraft, and Elementalism by default. Like, this is an explicit thing. Although the difference between HSDW and the other magical systems at Servant levels is much smaller than HSDW and modern magecraft, it's still something you might want to consider.

I never got around to asking about TC EX even though almost all of my potential Caster builds had it, so I can't help you there.
>>
>>54223201
>what the moon cell is made of

This confuses me so much. Does that mean humans from the far future made that thing? Or are there alien alchemists? And doesn't that mean the Moon Cell actually is magic instead of clarktech?

>>54223255
I mean more what can the different magics actually even do, how they compare to each other and is there anything interesting about how it blasts people
>>
>>54223315
Not that anon, but I distinctly remember Emiya cleaving through Medea's best shots in the UBW anime. And in the GO: First Order, Caster Cu practically dickslaps Emiya, Medusa and freaking Arturia Alter.

And Bazette, who isn't even an AoG magus, can fight around Servant-level by putting runes on her fists

Why are Runes so OP?
>>
File: Yujiro.jpg (57KB, 321x952px) Image search: [Google]
Yujiro.jpg
57KB, 321x952px
>>54223297
>You seem to have put some thought on it, why not make the jump?
Less than five minutes of thought but then again I am a fan of the series. Don't have the time I would need to produce a Jump of any quality.
If anyone wants to use my ideas feel free
>Or better yet, help me with what background would work on LassBossxHero
Never heard of that series
>>
Is there anything that makes all your magical abilities able to interact with ghosts and similar intangible beings?
>>
>>54223368
Runes are highly specialized, and absolutely wreck shit when in their specialization, but aren't as great outside of it.

Caster Cu does so well because the other Servants are fucked by the grail corruption.
>>
>>54223368
Runes are also badass.
>>
>>54223445
That art style tho'.
>>
File: 98'.jpg (632KB, 550x800px) Image search: [Google]
98'.jpg
632KB, 550x800px
>>54217954
Didn't he have other boosts? Generally I'd say that's just represented by perks or pure strength of character/will, not stats somehow being better then higher stats.

>>54219262
Not that one. The justified bit is important here. AAS (And most of Solomon's stuff) is a lot higher then almost anything else on the same tier and he's a Grand on top. So it won't be able to get EX's of that level...unless you do the Grand endjump scenario. Then you can get all that and more.
>>
File: LassBossxHero cover4.jpg (972KB, 2764x1300px) Image search: [Google]
LassBossxHero cover4.jpg
972KB, 2764x1300px
>>54223445
Nah, I would rather do a The Idol M@ster jump.
Mostly because I know little of Baki.
>>
>>54221640
Personally I think you should be including more of that one song you hinted at in Bern's appearances. She's slipping deep into THAT BAD STUFF.
>>
>>54223587
Ah, fair enough.
>>
File: Shozan Matsuo2.jpg (309KB, 960x1420px) Image search: [Google]
Shozan Matsuo2.jpg
309KB, 960x1420px
>>54223504
It takes some getting used to
I used to hate it when I started reading the series but now it is one of my favorites styles
>>
>>54220846
Looks all right to me.

>>54222947
I'm pretty awful with choices. I'm 99% sure my jumper self would make far better decisions.
Some of the choices I pick are based on fleshing out the background that I would like to 'jump into'.
Like if I buy a 'Spy' background for its sweet capstone, I'll also take the Spy's "you can stealth" perk even though I'm already capable of stealth, because to me it doesn't make sense that a Spy can't be sneaky when they need to be.
>>
>>54223587
Where is that picture from?

I swear to God, you are the absolute empress of awesome weeb-y pictures
>>
Tell me about your Batman TAS Rogue's Gallery, /jc/. If any of the members got replaced, when and how?
>>
>>54223587
Would Doom of Jumper let you eat Daemons or other spirits instead of souls?
>>
>>54223819
Nothing in particular, it's an original thing. Guy named Makai no Juumin is the artist, search it up on a Booru to find some more, he does great stuff.

>>54223858
Don't see why not.
>>
>>54223834
I recently found out that all the members of my Rogue's Gallery are actually the same person.

This was particularly impressive because half of them were the opposite gender, one was a super-intelligent gorilla, and another was a cat.
>>
>>54223633
Which song was that? I actually forgot.
>>
>>54223887
>Don't see why not.
Because eating demons and spirits is generally seen as one or two levels lower on the scale of evil and allowing that would enable powerwanking?
>>
>>54223887
How does eating a soul work for Soul Devourer? Is it an automatic thing when I kill people, do I have to physically eat someone, or is it some conscious psychic attack?
>>
>>54223964
Gosh, I could never stand being evil.

>>54223965
I'd imagine it's probably some sort of psychic thing that you have to consciously do. Like, when you kill someone, you have to specifically aim for their soul to munch on it.
>>
>>54223944
>actually the same person

Did they all have different powersets, too?
>>
>>54223954
I think he's talking about Smile/Hyde going all Life Is But A Dream sometimes. Heartbroken witchy kitty getting adopted by despair mom seems to be what he's getting at.
>>
File: Black Crusade Part 1 WIP 0.47.pdf (675KB, 1x1px) Image search: [Google]
Black Crusade Part 1 WIP 0.47.pdf
675KB, 1x1px
Changelog:
>All Slaanesh perks finished
>Nurgle freebies done
>beginning Nurgle perks

Criticism and critique for the new perks encouraged.
>>
>>54223991
Okay, thanks. Would consuming people with strong psychic powers be more effective than those without, or is it the same regardless?
>>
>>54223954
Merrily Merrily....
>>
>>54223991
Lower. That means it'd be less evil. The point of the perk is to gain power as evilly as possible.
>>
>>54224023
You'd probably get more out of it, yeah.
>>
>>54224035
It is? I never realised that was the point of it. Really shaking up my core beliefs here anon.
>>
>>54224018
>Row Row Row Your Boat

Why does that being "scary" seem so familiar?
>>
File: 1479079697231.jpg (49KB, 342x265px) Image search: [Google]
1479079697231.jpg
49KB, 342x265px
>>54224018'
>>54224031
Tempting, but I feel like that'd undermine the arc a bit if Bernkastel was just broken into a purple mom avatar. Her next appearance is probably going to be a bit more like >>54221792 suggested. While I would be incorrect to call it a 'redemption' arc, I'm trying my best not to waste Bernkastel as a character here. You could honestly see this as me addressing the elephant in the room of Witch!Rika turning out this way in the first place.

That said, I am long overdue for Captain SNES and addressing the origins of our OTHER major villain. And since Decade is in need of a new archnemesis...
>>
>>54224009
Yes. Well, those that had powers. A few of them didn't have any beyond the standard physical fitness, being more Riddler or Catwoman-esque rogues.

...None of them were shapeshifters either. At least, I didn't think they were.
>>
>>54224022
>That’s right, the Gods of Chaos do not share what is theirs, and you are no exception.
>still in there after you were proven to be wrong on this
>Like, blatantly, explicitly wrong.
I can't believe there was a point in time where I actually respected you.
>>
>>54224117
See, what I find funny is you actually did in the first place, or that you've kept expecting better.
>>
>>54224076
That'd be cool too.
>>
File: delighted.png (11KB, 256x256px) Image search: [Google]
delighted.png
11KB, 256x256px
>>54224076

We await our newest guest.
>>
>>54224022
slaanesh perks look neat especially eternal thirst.
>>
File: 1462017200857.jpg (45KB, 600x522px) Image search: [Google]
1462017200857.jpg
45KB, 600x522px
>>54224022

Looks good, sempai.
>>
>>54224117
Red pretty much fills the same niche for our community as SJ-Chan does for SB's. Is it really any surprise?
>>
>>54223453
D&D magic interacts with them as a general rule, perhaps you could use Conjoined Conjures from Cardcaptor with that?
>>
>>54224289
Not him, but I thought that was just Force Magic, which explicitly extends into the Ethereal Plane?
>>
>>54224243
>implying SB has "niches"
what a joker
>>
File: I love you satan.png (233KB, 670x266px) Image search: [Google]
I love you satan.png
233KB, 670x266px
>>54224022

>All these Slaanesh perks
>>
>>54224022
>Techniques of the Night
L-lewd.

>Bursting Vaults
This honestly doesn't feel as good as the other 200cp perks to me?

>Sides of the Coin
...Torture curses like the HP Cruciatus thing suddenly became more interesting.

>Armor of Souls
Is this a physical armor or more like a forcefield? If physical, can it form over existing armor?

>Eternal Thirst
...Do they have to know what they're agreeing to?

Nurgle stuff looks good to me, though I'd have expected something to be immune to pain or even negatives from diseases.
>>
>>54224331
>This honestly doesn't feel as good as the other 200cp perks to me?
Hrm. Any recommendations?

>Is this a physical armor or more like a forcefield? If physical, can it form over existing armor?
Physical, and yes.

>...Do they have to know what they're agreeing to?
All they have to know is you're giving them awesome stuff in exchange for their soul. Anything else is icing on a cake.

>Nurgle stuff looks good to me, though I'd have expected something to be immune to pain or even negatives from diseases.
That's coming in later.

>>54224117
You'll also notice beforehand that I said I'd think about it. As in, it was going to take time before I came to a decision. I also remember saying that I wanted to finish up these perks first before doing anything. That doesn't mean an automatic decision that's immediate, it means I'm trying to figure out a way to do it that I'm good with, if I do it at all.

There's no need to suddenly be hostile because I didn't drop everything to make it happen.
>>
>>54224022
>Armor of Souls
>so long as it has souls to use as fuel.
>of any who are still trapped
So can souls somehow be released from it then?
>>
File: images (2).jpg (16KB, 512x288px) Image search: [Google]
images (2).jpg
16KB, 512x288px
Have you ever been a symbol of peace anon, How did it go?
>>
>>54224305
/doublechecks
Force (and Positive and Negative) type magic interacts normally, other types of magic interact only 50% of the time (unless specifically indicated otherwise). There's also the Transdimensional Spell metamagic which is basically "ghost? too bad, my fireball works anyway" for any spell you apply it to.
>>
>>54224397
So in other words, it's never happening and that entire argument was an exercise in you givin people the runaround.
>>
>>54224397
I admire the fact that you're actually trying to reason with that second one.
>>
>>54224022
By Any Means should cost more, with Timely Manner taking its place. Knowing how long it will take for something to decay is less powerful than being able to make it rot away right now with a touch.
>>
>>54224397
Ignore him, Red. I would like to be able to buy stuff from other gods, too, but that guy's just the dickwad.
>>
>>54224490
Well you acting like an asshole isn't helping if that's what you're asking. It just makes me less likely to consider it.

>>54224398
Hrm... I suppose they could, sure. It's your armor.

>>54224498
>>54224519
Well I need to be honest. If I just ignore anything I don't like, then I'm a complete asshole. Plus it IS a fair point, I'm just still focused on actually finishing out the patron perks before trying to do something.

>>54224508
The freebies are also meant to be pretty strong if you look at the other Patrons' freebies. That's a trade-off, exclusive perks.
>>
>>54224022
Black pariah doesn't seem worth 400cp, especially if everyone hates you like with the normal pariah gene.

I would add something about how it protects you from soul damage effects due to having a daemon instead of a soul to give more value.
>>
>>54224022
May just be missing it, but didn't you say Slaanesh was supposed to have a Biomancy perk?
>>
>>54224397
>Hrm. Any recommendations?
As it stands, it can probably be shifted down to 100CP in my opinion?

If you want to keep it at 200... maybe try to quantify how much easier it would be, or in what way it helps? It feels a bit vague with it just being 'easier' to get stuff.

>Physical, and yes.
Alright... I guess my power armor is going to get a bunch bulkier then.

>All they have to know is you're giving them awesome stuff in exchange for their soul. Anything else is icing on a cake.
Hm, okay. Not sure who would actually agree to that, but sure.

>That's coming in later.
Fair enough.

Speaking of bulky power armor anyway... How much could I slim down something like Terminator armor with Artificer and Aesthetical Integrity?
>>
>>54224546
>Well you acting like an asshole isn't helping if that's what you're asking. It just makes me less likely to consider it.
Or you could ignore the obvious shitposter rather than allowing him to manipulate your with reverse psychology.
>>
>>54224546
>Hrm... I suppose they could, sure. It's your armor.
Ah, so if I decide to release them. Sure.

I was worried my armor was going to leak souls when damaged.

>That's a trade-off, exclusive perks.
Aren't they all exclusive for now?

>>54224584
Yeah, that's the Shifting Pleasures one.
>>
>>54224022
Will there be Malal stuff?
>>
>>54224238
>pic
Do you have a link to more of those?
>>
>>54224584
The first 200CP perk for Slaanesh.

>>54224551
Well the only Black Pariah we've seen didn't seem to have people hate him, but with a bit of blood he was supposed to be able to no-sell any of the Emps' psychic potential. It's just that he came down with a bad case of Explosions when he ran into someone. But yeah, you're right. I need to look it over.

>>54224596
>If you want to keep it at 200... maybe try to quantify how much easier it would be, or in what way it helps? It feels a bit vague with it just being 'easier' to get stuff.
That is a fair point! I'll do that.

>Alright... I guess my power armor is going to get a bunch bulkier then.
You can keep it thin and small.

>Hm, okay. Not sure who would actually agree to that, but sure.
I can think of plenty who would do that and then spread it to stave off his own fate.

>Speaking of bulky power armor anyway... How much could I slim down something like Terminator armor with Artificer and Aesthetical Integrity?
Probably a fair amount.

>>54224637
>Aren't they all exclusive for now?
Yeah, but as I said I'm still figuring stuff out. So it's for now, tentative to change.

>>54224641
No, sorry.
>>
>>54224637
>>54224671
Ah, thanks.
>>
>>54224022
>Slithering Friends
Now that song's stuck in my head.
>>
>>54224022
Could you add some clarification on what Warpsmith's Soul Forges actually are? From the Lexicanum's page on the Forge of Souls, it seems like a generic "magically" enhanced forge (besides the fuel and materials used with it, obviously), but the capitalization makes me think there'd be more to it.

Also I kinda agree with Black Pariah maybe needing something more, even if it's just adding more fluff to better outline what your shenanigans can do. The way it reads right now nearly advocates not taking the perk, even if knowing what the canon Black Pariah was supposed to be capable of changes that for me.
>>
File: 1462021680804.png (238KB, 931x691px) Image search: [Google]
1462021680804.png
238KB, 931x691px
>>54224308
Is this really necessary?

>>54224407
I was a symbol of death in Black Bullet, does that counts?

>>54224643
No, sorry.
>>
Can you use shifting pleasures on yourself?

For example to shrink your huge space marine body to be more normal human sized?
>>
>>54224671
>That is a fair point! I'll do that.
Cool.

>You can keep it thin and small.
Ah, right. That helps, thin shell over my normal armor.

Maybe have it somewhat translucent in places to still show the glowy bits... Could probably go all the way, and have it look like armor made of thin glass sheets too?

Hmmm, this will take some consideration.

>I can think of plenty who would do that and then spread it to stave off his own fate.
I can't, but maybe I'm not looking in the right (wrong?) places for people. 's fair enough.
>>
>>54224745
You can use it on yourself, but unsure if it can allow that kind of shrinking. Will think on it.

>>54224739
Will try to clarify on both.

>>54224778
>Maybe have it somewhat translucent in places to still show the glowy bits... Could probably go all the way, and have it look like armor made of thin glass sheets too?
You could do that.
>>
>>54224744
Is there anywhere I can just find collections of these stories? They always crack me the hell up but I might as well be catching them from the winds with a butterfly net.
>>
File: Oh....gif (401KB, 336x256px) Image search: [Google]
Oh....gif
401KB, 336x256px
>>54224744
>that story
I don't know what to say to that.
>>
File: what is my pupose.gif (3MB, 560x362px) Image search: [Google]
what is my pupose.gif
3MB, 560x362px
>>54224744
>pic

why
>>
>>54224821
>>54224805

That'll learn em to eat anon's carrots
>>
File: 1462018854095.jpg (135KB, 835x810px) Image search: [Google]
1462018854095.jpg
135KB, 835x810px
>>54224802

I can post a couple more if you want
>>
File: Richard Dawkins.jpg (73KB, 380x613px) Image search: [Google]
Richard Dawkins.jpg
73KB, 380x613px
>>54224744

>That story
>Absolutely devilish

That gives me an Idea on what to do in my next jump
>>
>>54224862
I don't think you could have taken acid and still believe that story to be true.
>>
>>54224397
>That doesn't mean an automatic decision that's immediate, it means I'm trying to figure out a way to do it that I'm good with, if I do it at all.
Represent the jump as it exists anon.
You don't decide whether to make changes to the setting, or not, because that is dumb. You make a jump of setting as it exists. Or make a Generic Jump of you are unwilling to do a specific setting. Or you don't make a jump at all. You don't change the parts of the setting you don't like. and say that is how the setting works now.

If you think the Chaos Gods shouldn't ever share blessings, that is rather irrelevant if the lore says you are wrong. If you are unable to make a jump where someone has blessings from more than one Chaos God, don't make the jump at all, instead of making a factually wrong one due to your autism.
>>
>>54224862
That would be greatly appreciated.
>>
>>54224934
>don't make the jump at all,
Hi Timmy. Nice try. Actually putting in some effort. Nice.
>>
File: 1492554649397.png (211KB, 823x1405px) Image search: [Google]
1492554649397.png
211KB, 823x1405px
>>54224916
Dunno, I never took acid, but the story is amusing nonetheless

>>54224949
Cool
>>
>>54224986
What the hell is this story referencing where everything has a you fetish?
>>
>>54224744
>Is this really necessary?
Well ask yourself, is SB really so desperate for attention that their jumpmakers have to act out niches?
>>
File: 1451762035929.jpg (483KB, 1440x2000px) Image search: [Google]
1451762035929.jpg
483KB, 1440x2000px
>>54225014

IRL when you're chad. Not that you will ever know.
>>
>>54224022
>Heightened Sense
Could we get a new sense to "see" Warp energy with this, like the Warpsight Gift in the BC game?

And would a new sense be about as sharp as normal sensory perception, or as good as a sense affected by the perk's normal effect?

Speaking of, are the examples given for the all-around boost or for cranking up a single sense?

Also, damnit Red, I'm going to blow so much CP on just getting weird senses now. And also boosting the senses people usually don't seem to include with sense boosts, instead of the usual five. Stuff like sense of balance, passage of time, and magnetoception.
>>
>>54224970
We don't need another "Masters of Red"
We need jumps for things that actually exist, not Red's Jump of Imaginary Made up Stuff, passed off as a legitimate Warhammer 40k jump.
>>
>>54224744
Well, that story is a load of shit. Wild rabbits don't do single pairings. You'd only find them living together like that if it was a warren, and then there would be more than just the male rabbit and his mate. There would be many males, and a larger number of females. So there are two possibilities here. One is that this anon is making shit up to sound like some sadistic tough guy on the internet. The other is that the story is genuine, but the anon's an idiot who just assumed that since he saw these two rabbits together they were a mated pair, and it's more likely that the male rabbit had no relationship with the female at all.
>>
File: 1483123558487.png (96KB, 926x361px) Image search: [Google]
1483123558487.png
96KB, 926x361px
Guess from where is pic related.
>>
>>54225060
And now he has even more rabbits eating his garden.
>>
>>54225053
Said anon, his tiny brain fraying at the seams as he frantically tried to figure out a way to simultaneously convince people that Red's Jump of Imaginary Made Up Stuff also caused 9/11 and shot their dog, and still work in a few more actual insults.
>>
>>54225071
CYOA General, the Monster Hunter (not that Monster Hunter, though) CYOA.
>>
>>54225014
The Amazing World of Gumball. At least one episode revealed most of the stuff in that town is alive and sapient.
>>
File: 1474727798797.jpg (109KB, 828x375px) Image search: [Google]
1474727798797.jpg
109KB, 828x375px
>>54225083

We got a winner!
>>
>>54225031
Just build android husbands and even things out. I don't see the need for the grimdark.
>>
>>54220595
You know, does anyone have the pastebin for this story.
I kept pace until Overwatch and now I don't have a fucking clue what's going on.
>>
>>54224721
What's the matter, anon? Don't you trust in me?
>>
>>54225031
Realistically they'd just have the android waifus collect the men's sperm and have it shipped to a sperm bank so the population doesn't go to shit. Also >>54225105.
>>
File: 1466204608472.png (73KB, 1659x719px) Image search: [Google]
1466204608472.png
73KB, 1659x719px
>>54225105
True
>>
>>54225119
I'll do you one better, anon.

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1k4q4x0Iex-JVn3-etEf26AFYzEhyOCfMh4Ti3QCaqlw/edit

Here's the entire thing. Shit got crazy.
>>
>>54225097
Dicks are cute.
>>
Oh for fuck's shake not this shit again. Yes you should be able to buy the perks for other Chaos Gods but don't act retarded when arguing for it.

Also why is Black Pariah being offered? The only existing one was made using a freak of nature created by the Culexus and Erebus doing weird Chaos shit. I don't think it really fits.

>>54224870
>That gives me an Idea on what to do in my next jump
Do share.
>>
File: 1462018839195.png (412KB, 1188x2646px) Image search: [Google]
1462018839195.png
412KB, 1188x2646px
>>54225217

Oh anon, I forgot you're a raging homosexual.
>>
>>54225232
No one is arguing for people to be able to buy perks for all chaos gods. A shitposter is trying to trick Red into not allowing people to do that, so that he'll be able to turn around and bitch about what a bad decision it is.
>>
>>54224022
So I'm buying Heightened Sense like a dozen times.
>>
>>54225257
But the person you just responded to thinks you should be able to buy perks for other Chaos Gods.
>>
>>54225256
Beautiful. Blackbro ~thumbs up~
>>
>>54225257
>No one is arguing for people to be able to buy perks for all chaos gods.
You are an Idiot.
Everyone and their dog is arguing for people being able to buy perk from all Chaos Gods. Except Red, who is autistic.
And needs to change the Jump to reflect the reality of the setting, or drop the jump if they are unwilling to remove the text contradicted by canon.
>>
>>54225332
>Except Red, who is autistic.
Who keeps on putting up all these flags with a picture of shit on them? Just why?
>>
File: 1475873210090.png (250KB, 953x1931px) Image search: [Google]
1475873210090.png
250KB, 953x1931px
Well, this is the last one because I don't want to be banned.
I will go play Rance VI and then work on Log Horizon, jumpeable wip incoming.
>>
File: True Male Boss.png (11KB, 422x203px) Image search: [Google]
True Male Boss.png
11KB, 422x203px
>>54225342
I cannot wait till Log Horizon has another update for its wip.
>>
>>54224022
Red, I have a complaint!
There are far too many fantastic perks here! How are we supposed to choose from them?

Seriously though, the jump is shaping up fantastically. Thank you for all your hard work. I never thought I'd seriously consider jumping into wk40 on the side of Chaos, but dem perks!
>>
>>54225423
Don't say things you don't mean.
>>
>>54225338
>Who keeps on putting up all these flags with a picture of shit on them?
You?
I mean Red is fixated on including an exclusion system that goes against the way jumpchain purchases work, and is the opposite of what has been shown in the setting. There is literally no valid reason for it, but she seems compelled to do it any way. What is that if not autism?
>>
>>54225451
Give it a rest! We get it. You don't like this thing. Go have a wank and a nap or something.
>>
>>54225423
>How are we supposed to choose from them?
Well, how about only letting you buy ones matching your origin? Sorting all the perks into four groups and only letting you choose from one. Would that help? I mean, it pisses on how the jumpchain has worked from the beginning, but it's different, so it must be better, right?
>>
>>54225498
Would you be happy if there was a perk that you could buy to get access to the other perklines?
>>
World of Warcraft question:

I'm reading up on Artifacts to plan out purchases and why the fuck are most of these best summarized as "DON'T FUCK UP"?

Ulthalesh claims your soul if you fuck up.
Light's Wrath explodes like a holy nuke of righteousness if you fuck up.
The Fists of the Heavens literally explode into hyper-tornados if you fuck up.
Ebonchill freezes all the things if you fuck up.
Apocalypse is literally dedicated to fucking up all the things regardless of if you fuck up.
Scythe of Elune unleashes werewolf apocalypse if you fuck up.
Scepter of Sargeras exists.
>>
>>54224407
All the time, and excellently. I practice any and every art, and ending violent conflict through clever application of art is almost like Child's Play to me.
>>
File: laughing grim.gif (339KB, 244x184px) Image search: [Google]
laughing grim.gif
339KB, 244x184px
>>54225607
And those are the ones that don't talk!
>>
>>54225563
>Would you be happy if there was a perk that you could buy to get access to the other perklines?
That's a great idea!
But why stop there. Why not have a perk that lets to go to other jumps after ten years. A perk that gives you 1,000 CP, and a Perk that lets you take drawbacks!

No. Wait, that's a dumb idea. Because all that stuff is how jumpchain actually works by default, and should not be charged for at all. Just like being able to buy perks and items from all origins, with one of them being cheaper.
>>
>>54225756
And yet we have jumps that lock off perklines unless you buy certain perks. And you never complained there.

You only complain when it's Red, not anyone else, who does this. Nothing but a shitposter, you are.
>>
I don't mind that Perks in Black Crusade are limited by Origin. I used to, but that was before I really looked at the Jump and realized how many Perks each Origin had access to, on top of all the neutral stuff. Eliminating options makes the choices you do have more meaningful.

Limitation begets Creativity.

Red, are you expecting for the other Part(s) of the Black Crusade Jump to be equal in length to the first one?
>>
>>54225853
>Eliminating options makes the choices you do have more meaningful.
>Limitation begets Creativity.

No they don't, and no it does not.
>>
Anticipation for Bane Jump intensifying.
>>
>>54225887
No, you're wrong.
>>
>>54225256
>I still see Blackbro every time I close my eyes

Nigga, that's gay as fuck
>>
>>54225853
>spoiler
I think she said Part 1 would be longest, because it's the set-up and stuff.
>>
>>54225831
>You only complain when it's Red, not anyone else, who does this.
There is literally no other jump that did the crap Red it trying to do here.
>>
>>54225853
I'm tossing my lot in with this Anon. Red, if you're reading this, I'm all for what you're doing and I appreciate the Jump.
>>
>>54225938
You are just tsun-tsun for Red.
>>
File: 38b.jpg (148KB, 801x597px) Image search: [Google]
38b.jpg
148KB, 801x597px
>>54225914
If there's something I have learned in this den of the devil is:
Everyone is gay
Everyone is the little girl
Everyone is jew, but also a nazi
Everyone is american, because the world is american
Everyone is the shitposter
>>
Alright, fuck.

An'y'all happen to know what the deal with Nasuverse Demons (the Element, not the creatures, although they seem to be closely related) is? I can't find any meaningful information on it outside of some of Battler's combos.

Looking to figure out what I could do with some Mystic Eyes of them, since MEoDP is feeling a bit played out for me.
>>
>>54225960
You forgot "Worm is everyone's waifu".
>>
>>54225980
Worm is not my waifu!
Strike-chan is my waifu!
>>
>>54225938
Hasn't Val also done this a few times? Never seen you whine at her about this.
>>
>>54225607
The knife is using you. The skull is using you. The staff is only kind of using you. Frostmourne hungers.
>>
>>54225985
Waifuing a sister of battle is heresy anon, she'll purge you.
>>
>>54225997
The God of High School does this, yet you don't see anon going into a conniption fit with that.
>>
>>54222718
How is Everlast applied, and could it be aerosolized?

There's a companion I need to keep away from the stuff.
>>
Whoever made the kings avatar jump, I think drakensis, it doesnt say if you can buy things like skill points more than once with the customization points from the card section. I want to dump about 300 cp into just skill points buys, can we do that? Anyone know if we can do that?
>>
>>54226057
Isn't that meant to be off the drive until he bothers to lay it down in thread after the revision?
>>
>>54226084
Its been in uploads for like a month and I havent been in thread as often as normally I would be. I do not know.
>>
>>54225997
>Never seen you whine at her about this.
You haven't been reading the thread. People call Val out on bullshit all the time.

>>54226018
>The God of High School does this
Um, no it doesn't?
Nothing there locks you out of entire perk sections were some combinations are forbidden.
>>
So I have a question for you, anons: How do I make a jump where nuclear-thermal rockets are referred to often enough for the name to need to be abbreviated, but without people making dumb jokes about how this is an NTR jump?
>>
>>54226120
There is no way. So embrace it. Make NTR jokes throughout the document.
>>
>>54226116
>Nothing there locks you out of entire perk sections were some combinations are forbidden.
This is true. I don't have a problem with how Red's proposing doing it, but you are right that the God of Highschool doesn't lock you out permanently. It just makes you pay a premium to unlock locked perk lines. Perhaps Red could do that, instead.
>>
>>54226116
You were just bitching about how having a perk that would give you access to the other gods' perklines is stupid yet God of High School does exactly that.
>>
>>54226120
Just start calling them rockets. You can give other types hopefully better abbreviations if it's needed.
>>
>>54226120

You put 2 rabbits in 2 different cages and then put a another rabbit in with the female rabbit
>>
>>54226140
No it doesn't.
>>
>>54226159
The lowest form of shitposting has been reached. the "Nuh-uh" level.
>>
>>54226057
>I think drakensis, it doesnt say if you can buy things like skill points more than once with the customization points from the card section.
Yes it does. It says you can have multiple cards. Each a tier from each section is chosen for each card. No, you cannot take skills twice on the same card. The top tier is open ended at 'more than 700 skill points.' As in choose a number over 700.
>>
>>54226166
M-masaka... to think he'd resort to this technique.
>>
File: 1380992734974.jpg (36KB, 247x211px) Image search: [Google]
1380992734974.jpg
36KB, 247x211px
>>54226018
No it doesn't you can pay to gain access to discounts and supplement trees just fine.
And it kinda makes sense why it cost that much. With the right build you could rival some of the stronger characters in the setting.
>>
>>54226193
Please read the actual thread idiot-kun. They're talking about a perk that would let you access otherwise blocked perklines.
>>
File: image.png (402KB, 892x958px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
402KB, 892x958px
>>54226014
Do-do you really think so?
>>
>>54226193
You don't get access to discounts by paying. You just get access. It's explicitly said you don't get discounts.
>>
>>54226184
I obviously read the 700 skill points wrong then but I was never talking about buying cards more than once. Guess I could just buy a second character though, thats fine too.
>>
File: dok_ss_01.jpg (389KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
dok_ss_01.jpg
389KB, 1920x1080px
Is anyone still working on Deserts of Kharak? If not I'd like to take a crack at it.

And if so it's been years dude.
>>
>>54226166
The lowest form if shitposting is making shit up in support of some bogus claim, swearing to the Heavens it is the truth. And running with it.

"What anon just said is factually untrue" is actually rather high on the pyramid of debate techniques. Refutation of the Central point.
>>
>>54226142
I suppose that could work. They would be the most common type of rocket around (I'm thinking of doing a Generic Hard Sci-Fi Space jump), ion drives and chemical rockets would be rare enough that I could just single them out. The real difficult part is going to be figuring out how to convince people to use nuclear-thermal rockets in the first place. There are so many better spaceship designs out there, in those settings that ignore how rocketry works, and I don't know what sort of incentive I could offer to convince people to not instantly shatter the jump's premise. Some sort of scenario, I guess, but I don't know what I'd offer as a reward.
>>
He wouldn't be so virulent if all of you weren't such feeders.
>>
>>54226271
I didn't realise lying about an easily checkable fact was such a strong argument.
>>
File: 1405028697245.gif (289KB, 229x179px) Image search: [Google]
1405028697245.gif
289KB, 229x179px
>>54226223
Guess that explains the 2000cp drawback cap then.
>>
>>54226271
Saying 'no, it isn't' without any evidence to back your claim isn't very high anon. That or you don't understand how arguments work.
>>
File: magical girl fistfight.webm (3MB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
magical girl fistfight.webm
3MB, 640x360px
>>54226284
Everyone's bored, so let's start another conversation.

Ever had major problems with magical girls? If not, what's the enemy type you have to deal with most often?
>>
>>54226252
I thought the homeworld jump was already finished
>>
>>54226333
Magical girl jumps kept making me into a girl so I just gave up and kept the vagina. I think that might be a problem.
>>
>>54226342
That was Spess Homeworld
There has since been a prequel game which is way too comfy and oh too short
>>
>>54226237
>Guess I could just buy a second character though, thats fine too.
Actually, the cards themselves to not seem to have a cost, just some of the higher level options. The default options are free.

I plan to take an arbitrary (but very high) amount of blank cards for their ability to be used in all computer games in later jumps. since they have no character data yet, using them in later MMO would let you generate a new character according to that games rules. Like a WoW character, that could them be played in all computer games.

In addition to at least one card for every sub-class (and classless) in this jump, divided among the ten servers.
>>
>>54226333
Puberty.

Oh wait, you mean actual enemies.
Hmm, probably zombies. Or maybe bats and bat shaped objects. Fucking Zubats
>>
>>54226304
It's not a strong argument at all. Because it is easily refuted by saying it is untrue.

>>54226320
>Saying 'no, it isn't' without any evidence to back your claim isn't very high anon.
They did not give any evidence when they gave their claim either. What is your point?
>>
>>54226333
The magical girls in Madoka Magika got rather upset with me after I put them out of a job. As Homura shows, most Witches can be defeated by modern assault weaponry. I've seen no indication that she's enhancing the effect of her guns with her magic. So a team of trained soldiers could deal with the problem just fine if they could get into the barriers. Cue me introducing technology that allows mundanes to do just that. I didn't starve them out by denying them Grief Seeds, they were collected by the kill teams and distributed to Puella Magi as a humanitarian effort. Those poor girls had been tricked by aliens into entering a fight they were not psychologically prepared for, it was the government's obligation to take care of them and provide them with the resources their altered bodies needed. But because of how they had been psychologically manipulated by the Incubators, it left them with their identities pretty tied up in their role as witch hunters. I got a lot of complaints and tantrums.
>>
>>54226390
>>54226252

Just give me them sweet tech perks and Hover carries famm
>>
>>54226369
It's only a problem if you let it be.
>>
>>54226456
>Hybridization- 100 per
Whilst there are certainly those who do stick within their category, whether out of laziness or specialisation, many characters branch out. Genuine Fighters who possess Charyeoks or Divine Power users who train their bodies to the utmost limits. Nothing prevents you from training in martial arts, obtaining a National Treasure and training in its use or in contracting with a Charyeok in your time in this world but purchasing this option will get you a head start. For 100cp each, you may gain access to the power sections later on in the jump (Genuine Fighter, Power Borrower, Divine Power) as well as the Power origin perks, though you do not get discounts or freebies. Apart from certain powers, this is the only way to gain access to Divine Powers if you did not choose it earlier, as they cannot be learnt like Martial Arts or obtained by anyone like Charyeok.

>For 100cp each, you may gain access to the power sections later on in the jump (Genuine Fighter, Power Borrower, Divine Power) as well as the Power origin perks, though you do not get discounts or freebies.
>For 100cp you may gain access
>you do not get discounts

Now fuck off.
>>
>>54226456
Fucking fine, I'll take the five seconds needed to prove you wrong, since apparently it's insufficient to just say "look at this text that we all have free and immediate access to". From page 7 of the The God of High School jump:

>Whilst there are certainly those who do stick within their category, whether out of laziness or specialisation, many characters branch out. Genuine Fighters who possess Charyeoks or Divine Power users who train their bodies to the utmost limits. Nothing prevents you from training in martial arts, obtaining a National Treasure and training in its use or in contracting with a Charyeok in your time in this world but purchasing this option will get you a head start. For 100cp each, you may gain access to the power sections later on in the jump (Genuine Fighter, Power Borrower, Divine Power) as well as the Power origin perks, though you do not get discounts or freebies. Apart from certain powers, this is the only way to gain access to Divine Powers if you did not choose it earlier, as they cannot be learnt like Martial Arts or obtained by anyone like Charyeok. Buying this perk gives you a 200CP stipend to use in the section you buy access to, which cannot be transferred to another section or stacked on a section you already have access to.

Happy now?
>>
>>54226526
Depends how you define problem.
>>
File: e1wjpog63qwfz5psqkde.jpg (223KB, 1920x1245px) Image search: [Google]
e1wjpog63qwfz5psqkde.jpg
223KB, 1920x1245px
>>54226391
Not a bad idea really, I just finished my build and took the main card and a few blank ones because I would probably use them for companions avatars. Figured Im going battlemage for the sweet melee casting with the subjob being warlock so I can debuff the hell out of my enemies and cc to make soloing easier.
>>
>>54226559
Vaginas are pretty troublesome, what with the "making you bleed regardless of your durability" thing.
>>
>>54226533
Way to edit the jump doc. And here I thought you couldn't get any lower.
>>
>>54226607
If you don't have a way to stop periods then you're being a girl jumper wrong.
>>
>>54226533
Hopefully you've learned that you can't reason with the shitposter by now.
>>
>>54226517
>TFW the best tech faction in the game is a bunch of desert dwelling luddites

Kith S'jet will be getting some reverse engineering perks, but getting both good tech perks and the Galaasen hover carrier is probably going to be expensive. Galaasen will probably get something along the lines of an "It just works" perk.
>>
>>54226624
I don't know why I didn't expect this tactic. I should have. I really should have expected you to claim that any direct contradiction to your claims was false. And yet, I didn't see this coming. I really believed it was possible to get you to shut up. What a fool I was.

>>54226633
Here's hoping, yes. Next time, I'll try not to have even the slightest belief in human decency. It will serve me better.
>>
>>54226624
As far as I know, there are no perks that outright say they let you turn off your period.

There are plenty of biology-related perks that would let you do it, but that would require a teeny-tiny bit of imagination.
>>
>>54226333
My biggest problem is with teenage heroes in general. I swear, I think I developed a twitch in Danny Phantom after all the times those two love birds and the geek managed to screw up my plans. Everyone else? Easy. Yet, SOMEHOW, three teenagers managed to continuously make a fool out of me. It wasn't quite as bad in other worlds, because I got smarter about dealing with those types, but in that world? I just couldn't win, not in the end.

I did end up making a lot of money off of a bet on the two clueless ones, though. My schemes ended up pushing them together, and my biggest plan resulted in them finally getting together, which meant I won the bet involving that happening. So there is that.
>>
>>54226634
>TFW the best tech faction in the game is a bunch of desert dwelling luddites

I bothered me the entire game ass well

>Kith S'jet will be getting some reverse engineering perks, but getting both good tech perks and the Galaasen hover carrier is probably going to be expensive. Galaasen will probably get something along the lines of an "It just works" perk.

Can't wait, Strike-Chan
>>
>>54226663
If you don't have an imagination, you're doing your life wrong.
>>
>>54226679
No one here is doing life right, that's why they're here.
>>
File: 1415629754837.jpg (1MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1415629754837.jpg
1MB, 1920x1080px
JC, I want to bend and twist space like putty. I want to rip and tear it apart to destroy my enemies.

What perks/jumps would help me do this?
>>
>>54226252
Give me a Baserunner, and I will pledge my eternal service to the God Emperor.

I fell in love with those building sized trucks when I the game was first known has Hardware: Shipbreakers.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0HLGyywSVko
>>
>>54226692
>no one anywhere is doing life right

FTFY
>>
>>54226018
>The God of High School does this, yet you don't see anon going into a conniption fit with that.

>>54226139
>It just makes you pay a premium to unlock locked perk lines. Perhaps Red could do that, instead.
Actually it doesn't charge a premium at all.
God of Highschool has three power sources.
Choosing one gives you a 400 CP stipend, opens and discounts that perk line, and opens up an un-discounted power section.

The hybrid section is 100 CP per other power source perk line and power section unlocked, but also gives 200 CP stipend for that power type only. The stipend keeps it from being a premium. More like you get a small rebate on your first power from a section. Like paying 100 CP for Hybrid (Power Borrower) and taking Jack the Ripper (normally 200 CP, but really only 100 CP total because of the stipend)

And why the first poster is lying.
>>
>>54226673
>I bothered me the entire game ass well

I got the expedition guide, apparently the fact that they have such advanced tech and are a bunch of luddiets is making the Coalition shit bricks, but they could have mentioned it in the long exposition cut scenes. Same with the hover assault cruiser that the Coalition eventually gets.

Everything would have been fine with 10 additional lines of comfy exposition from the intel officer.

>>54226705
Kith S'Jet will get them for free. I'm thinking about a special module tree for them, in which case they will all get them for free.
>>
>>54226664
>opposing the power of TEENAGERS WITH ATTITUDE
>not harnessing it
>>
>>54226719
And yet it still locks off the connected perk trees until you buy that perk. I know you love to move goalposts but could you try staying on topic?
>>
Sonic Dreams Collection jump when
>>
>>54226532
Look at the part you 'forgot' to mention.

>>54226533
>Buying this perk gives you a 200CP stipend to use in the section you buy access to
God of Highschool is not like Red's Warhammer abortion at all.
>>
>>54226369
Same. Plus I can just grow a penis whenever I feel like it.
>>
>>54226277
Oh god, I just realized something ever worse: I was looking through my notes and I saw that the technical name for in-situ resource utilization to produce propellant from asteroid ice is referred to as the "Kuck System" after David Kuck, who came up with the concept. So yeah, this would be a jump full of NTR and Kucks. Well, fuck me. I don't think I can make this jump.
>>
>>54226709
You probably shouldn't go for wide sweeping strokes when there are plenty of people out there more than happy with life and well off enough that they wouldn't need any sort of escapism.
>>
>>54226785
It gives you that in the power section. Not the perks. Which you keep forgetting to mention don't let you buy from those perklines until you buy the hybrid perk.
>>
>>54226756
Zordon go and stay go.
>>
>>54226333
>Major problems with Magical Girls
I took the "Magical Girls must Fight!" drawback in the Wraith Timeline Jump, so I spent a lot of time fighting off Magical Girls. It was at a point in my Chain where I was personally able to handle being a Magical Girl and all the baggage that implies, but I couldn't actually deal with the Incubators and put a stop to the system. Near to the end of the Jump I had to deal with a situation similar to what Homura and Madoka had, except in this case the "Homura" had the ability to create Duplicates of others, so I had to deal with an almost literal Purple Tide of the different incarnations of the same Magical Girl, all of whom had gone nuts while builting up exceptional amounts of Despair.

>Enemy Type you have to deal with most often
The literal Nightmares of others. I do a lot of Psychonautics and the like, and when I do I usually take the time to help that persons inner self come to terms with their Psychological Traumas and Hangups, because I like to see people develop and grow stronger, but I don't just want to eliminate their problems without any help or input from them. I usually coach them through it, and then allow them to Face Themselves while I fend off all their Doubts and Hesitation and such.
>>
File: ranma.gif (489KB, 500x282px) Image search: [Google]
ranma.gif
489KB, 500x282px
Which techniques did you pick up in Ranma?
>>
Letting a Jumper buy perks right off the bat was a bad idea.

Shoulda made you buy them at 1 CP per, and have to grind them up to their original strength.
>>
>>54226808
More like Rita Repulsa.
One of the closest times she came to winning was when she took Tommy and made him the Green Ranger.

Fun Fact, though the Green Ranger power is gone, the Dragonzord is actually still intact to this day and just sleeping in the ocean.
>>
>>54226774
I don't know if there's enough material there to stretch out into a full Jump. A Gauntlet, maybe.
>>
>>54226828
I can't remember their names off the top of my head, but those two thievery-themed styles that Gendo and his old friend used. Those are pretty cool.
>>
>>54226862
A Gauntlet nobody is going to want to complete.
>>
>>54226864
Whoops, I meant Genma, not Gendo. Completely different Worst Dad Ever, there.
>>
>>54226849
>Dragonzord is sleeping in the ocean
>hundreds of years later, it's uncovered and upgraded
>it gets activated and used again
>"Hey, where's Tommy? Who are you?"
>"...HOW MANY YEARS?!"
>>
>>54226797
And when they die, it will all be for nothing. They will be nothing, as if they never were. They just don't realize it.
>>
>>54226828
Ki Projection, which ended up being important-ish to my build. I use it alongside Temple of Thought to directly channel my [spoiler[Unending Love[/spoiler] into my Spiritual Techniques.
>>
>>54226828
A laddle (and water) based martial art.

It got hilarious. Especially once I acquired more cursed water, and the locking laddle to make the curses permanent.
>>
>>54226880
There was an episode of Zyuranger, the sentai series that MMPR was first based on, where the Dragonzord (well, Dragon Caesar, but you know what I mean) gets really depressed and the Rangers have to cheer it up. So I guess that's canon to both versions, now.
>>
>>54226828
Naisō no Tatakai, the Interior Decorator's Martial Art. Mostly involves the creative use of furniture in combat.
>>
>>54226828
Martial Arts Mochi Pounding. Not really all that impressive as far as weird martial arts styles go but it fit pretty well with the drowned moon rabbit curse I had.
>>
>>54226792
It's a Generic, right? Just... apply some creative liberty and call it something else if you don't want to deal with the shitty jokes.
>>
>>54226897
>Using a piece of shit perk from a Red jump

Way to invalidate your chain.
>>
>>54226774
Oh, come on. We've already got Foodfight and Sonichu. How bad could it possibly be?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JHFCZnQN890
>>
File: spongebob think.gif (225KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
spongebob think.gif
225KB, 500x375px
>>54226897
>a love-based spiritual art/ki technique

Are you absolutely sure there aren't any side effects?
>>
>>54226912
That's amazing. Wasn't Giant Head Satan the final boss in that series too?
>>
>>54226992
Yes. The Megazord was God, too. And that doesn't even begin to describe the weirdness of Zyuranger, it got really out there. There are times when I compare the American episodes to the Japanese ones and think "yeah, they made the right choice in butchering this plot".
>>
>>54226804
>It gives you that in the power section. Not the perks.
Read again.
>For 100cp each, you may gain access to the power sections later on in the jump (Genuine Fighter, Power Borrower, Divine Power) as well as the Power origin perks,
>Buying this perk gives you a 200CP stipend to use in the section you buy access to
The perks are included in the section you buy access to. You as written you could use that stipend towards Perks in the unlocked section.

And you are still wrong in trying to use the jump as a justification for Reds bullshit like you tried here:
>>54225831
>You only complain when it's Red, not anyone else, who does this. Nothing but a shitposter, you are.
Admit it, you tried to use God of Highschool to justify Red's bullshit, when one locks off 3/4 of all blessings, and the other not only lets you have all three power sources, it incentives you with extra CP if you do so.

You are an idiot who put his foot in his mouth and is trying to backpedal.
>>
>>54227040
>The perks are included in the section you buy access to.
No, they're not. They are separate from them. Have you actually read the jump?
>>
Pinging YJ_Anon, how's progress on Generic Kaiju?
>>
>>54225423
>>54225498
As things are currently set up, this is 1/4 Chaos, the jump. Having SOME perks locked to alignment is fine (it's the way Black Crusade itself is set up, after all.) But restricting all of them to alignment is contradictory to the source.

Hell, the Black Legion - Pretty much the most infamous of the traitor legions - is aligned to Chaos Undivided. They led the most successful Black Crusade to date... Oh, and they were once known as the Luna Wolves, then the Sons of Horus (yes, that Horus), and finally the Black Legion after Horus' defeat. Anyone claiming that the Chaos Gods never share need only look to the Black Legion to know the lie.
>>
>>54226988
Absolutely! Positively! Save for that one time, I have never, ever unintentionally literally suffocated somebody with all the sheer weight of my Love And not resuscitated them afterwards!
>>
File: 1464315958032.jpg (214KB, 600x620px) Image search: [Google]
1464315958032.jpg
214KB, 600x620px
>>54225048
>Could we get a new sense to "see" Warp energy with this, like the Warpsight Gift in the BC game?
Possibly?

>And would a new sense be about as sharp as normal sensory perception, or as good as a sense affected by the perk's normal effect?
Sharp as normal, you'd need to crank it afterwards.

>Speaking of, are the examples given for the all-around boost or for cranking up a single sense?
The latter.

>spoiler
GOOD.

>>54225232
>Also why is Black Pariah being offered? The only existing one was made using a freak of nature created by the Culexus and Erebus doing weird Chaos shit. I don't think it really fits.
I had people begging constantly for it, so I figured throw it in. No harm.

>>54225296
Good.

>>54225423
>How are we supposed to choose from them?
Not my problem.

>>54225853
>spoiler
Yes.

Also guuuuuuh. Spider-Man Homecoming. I need to add only a few more things thankfully, but Vulture fucking carried that movie.
>>
File: apt.png (366KB, 600x958px) Image search: [Google]
apt.png
366KB, 600x958px
>>54227040
The CP you get only applies to the Power section, like the stipends for the Power origins do themselves. It is not extra CP to use anywhere you want. Don't be stupid.
>>
File: lefeels.png (402KB, 720x556px) Image search: [Google]
lefeels.png
402KB, 720x556px
>>54227162
>Don't be stupid.

Don't ask anon to do impossible things.
>>
>>54226533
Those aren't perks, you dishonest fuck. If you cared to actually read the jump you're parading around as proof, you'd realize that each race and origin each has a full perk tree, completely accessible regardless of origin. This is the equivalent of saying that the Relic section of MCU "locks you out" from item purchases because you have to take an option to receive points. God of High School is set up that way because these are separate power sources that are required to even use anything in those sections, things that the inhabitants tend not to demonstrate more than one of.

Also, 100 CP is pocket change, and locking it out in Black Crusade is not justified by canon.
>>
>>54225853
>Eliminating options makes the choices you do have more meaningful.
>Limitation begets Creativity.
I fond this ironic, because the problems started because Red finds the standard frame work of the jumpchain format to limiting. And instead of being able to work within it, she wants to change it to be a special snowflake.

Limitation begets Creativity is talking about working within an existing rule structure helping you to grow. Like communicating something deep and insightful with a Haiku. Or standard JumpChain format. Red is the princess who submits a limerick to a Haiku contest, because she finds the haiku format to stifling.

Limitations begetting creativity would stopping perk creep and limiting jumpmakers to 100/200/400/600 perks per origin, period.
>>
>>54227162
Is....is that Demon maid not wearing any underwear?
>>
>>54227199
Would you let your demon maids wear underwear?
>>
>>54227151
>spoiler

I know, right?
>>
>>54227088
Resolution to this situation: Marks are, by definition, a declaration of alignment (or claim upon the marked). Have some powers require the Mark (across the spectrum of CP cost - but definitely including all of the top CP cost aligned powers) to restrict it to that alignment (the Mark, I believe, should be free, mandatory, and exclusive - only one mark per customer - to alignment.)

The Undivided perks shouldn't be restricted at all, except for the top tier (which should require NO marks - the claimed can't use such exalted abilities.)
>>
There's just no point in interacting with this thread anymore.
>>
>>54227207
Yes. It's only proper courtesy.
>>
>>54227207
Personally, I would have my demon maids wearing full combat suits at all times just in case.
Whether that be power armor, full plate or skin tight assassin suits is up to them.
>>
>>54227220
Resolution to this situation: If children are going to bicker over the toy, then you just take the toy away and put it up on the shelf until they behave themselves.
>>
>>54227199
>Demon
>underwear
Anon, think very carefully about what you just said then tell me why any demon would ever bother to wear underwear.
>>
>>54227241
Resolution: If you have a bad idea, you should wait for a shitposter to come along and latch onto the argument, so that people will be willing to accept putting your bad idea into the jump purely to spite the shitposter.
>>
>>54227243
Modesty, warmth, she likes the feel, knows that hiding the goods can sometimes be even sexier than just showing it off, doesn't want an flying insects to land on her cooch.
>>
>>54227220
...I actually like that, even if I find it difficult to believe you'll actually get taken seriously with Timmeh arguing for the same general thing specifically to bitch at Red.
>>
>>54227241
Unless you are Red, kindly fuck off until you have something constructive to add.

>>54227279
I'm fairly certain that my suggestion is only as "bad" as you regard Black Crusade's method, since it's functionally similar. If you think Black Crusade itself is bad, then might I suggest not looking to a jump based on it for your chain?
>>
>>54227307
You are delusional if you think Red will be listening to any suggestions for improvement after this. She will stick to her guns and leave the jump unaltered, and the entire thread is on her side purely because anti-red posted in "defense" of changing it.

Give it up. The shitposter won. Again.
>>
>>54227241
Exactly. The thread doesn't deserve these jumps, nor the jumpmakers who put so much effort into them. They should seriously consider just making them for a few people and sharing then through PMs.
>>
I mean, she literally said that she was going to fill out the rest of the Perks at least before making a decision.
>>
>>54227307
>>54227336
>Unless you are Red, kindly fuck off until you have something constructive to add.
>You are delusional if you think Red will be listening to any suggestions for improvement after this.
People are free to suggest stuff if they're not assholes about it.

I've just said constantly that I'm trying to finish perks up before settling on an idea. So I'm not really implementing anything until that point. At this point people just need to calm down and know that I'm looking over stuff and trying not to rush anything. Rushing things and moving too quickly to the other side only runs the risk of ruining things more, so I'd rather find a solution that works rather than do things in the heat of a moment.
>>
>>54227162
>The CP you get only applies to the Power section, like the stipends for the Power origins do themselves. It is not extra CP to use anywhere you want. Don't be stupid.
Anon, you wrote the jump. If you don't like that what you wrote is ambiguous and can be validly parsed multiple ways, learn to write more gooder and update the jump text to be clearer.

Having multiple sections, a perk section named Divine Power, and a power section named Divine Power Section, and then using 'section' as the way to specify between the two, would have had a competent editor slapping you repeatedly upside the head until you stopped being so retarded.

That level of incompetence shouldn't be trying to shift blame by calling the reader stupid.
>>
>>54227369
>asking people to calm down

Where do you think you are.
You've been here how long and you still think this place is capable of being sane?
>>
>>54227336
Quit trying to force the notion that there is some total consensus. Red will hopefully change the way boons work to canon and won't hide behind the shitposter as a justification for not changing it. Even if she doesn't in the near future, the jump isn't close to being complete.
>>
>>54227352
This is why I'm posting alternative approaches to make all five alignments a viable option, without making Undivided the "one true path to power."

At the top end, all Champions of Chaos are monsters (probably literally and definitely in reference to power) on par with each other.
>>
File: RedWantsCookies.jpg (199KB, 625x604px) Image search: [Google]
RedWantsCookies.jpg
199KB, 625x604px
>>54227369
>>
>>54227392
No one had any issues till now and the wording explicitly refers to the Sections later on. If you can't comprehend that when it say s"Divine Power Section" it means the exact words "Divine Power Section", then I'm afraid I can't really help you.
>>
File: 1498279677070.jpg (249KB, 1200x627px) Image search: [Google]
1498279677070.jpg
249KB, 1200x627px
>>54227487
You make me smile every time you do this.
>>
>>54227369
Welp, if people are still posting suggestions...

I'd really like to see some Daemon Engines up for sale. Specifically thinking about the Soul Grinder, Cauldron of Blood, Nurgle Plague Tower, Silver Tower of Tzeentch... and the Slaanesh Subjugator too, I guess. One for each alignment.

I understand if you don't bother with the busywork, since it'd be simple enough to get your own the old fashioned way eventually, considering what you've said about the latter parts.
>>
>>54227577
Daemon Engines will be on sale, in one form or another.
>>
File: RedMonster.jpg (176KB, 709x448px) Image search: [Google]
RedMonster.jpg
176KB, 709x448px
>>54227516
>>
File: NoOneUnderstandsDemons.jpg (232KB, 597x720px) Image search: [Google]
NoOneUnderstandsDemons.jpg
232KB, 597x720px
>>54227617
>>
File: Soul Grinder.jpg (205KB, 1235x902px) Image search: [Google]
Soul Grinder.jpg
205KB, 1235x902px
>>54227603
Yee.
>>
>>54227633
This one made me laugh. I don't know why, but it did.
>>
>>54227639
I don't know why, but I just can't take that name seriously.
I feel like Soul Grinder was a joke name for a device in South Park or Ed, Edd n Eddy for some reason. Like every time you say the name it has to be said like a high pitch rock-star was yelling it.
>>
What happened to FUAnon?
>>
>>54227243
Underwear can be damn sexy if done right, I daresay even more than a boring old naked body.
>>
>>54224022
I'm having trouble deciding which Legion to pick for my origin. I can't decide between the Alpha Legion or the Thousand Sons.
>>
File: 14.jpg (70KB, 768x482px) Image search: [Google]
14.jpg
70KB, 768x482px
>>54227085
Slowly; I'm having a hard time coming up with "Role" perks and am thinking about scraping Roles and just having an undiscounted section for the perks I've already come up with.

If anyone has any suggestions, I'd love to hear them.
>>
>>54227678
That's exactly why I love it.
>>
>>54227702
I think it has to do with a concept similar to the phrase "familiarity breeds contempt."

A tantalizing almost-glimpse can make one want it more than simply dropping it in front of someone.
>>
>>54227686
He died, right at the moment he was going to post the Bane jump. A sudden heart attack.
>>
>>54227722
Could we see what you have at the moment?
>>
>>54227702
It's all about presentation, and clothing gives more options.
It's like why 5 star restaurants can charge so much. The food is okay, but the art is what you're paying 50% for.

>>54227722
Not sure if it helps with the "Role" things, but what about a perk that makes it so whenever you fight in a city you will have enough space to move an fight. Like how in the kaiju movies and power rangers where magically a huge spot of flat land that doesn't even have any small housing in the way shows up for the Kaiju and Mechs to fight, even though cities and towns aren't generally built that way.
>>
>>54227764
It's basically just a long list with notes at this point; not really anything worth showing off.
>>
>>54226745
>I got the expedition guide, apparently the fact that they have such advanced tech and are a bunch of luddiets is making the Coalition shit bricks, but they could have mentioned it in the long exposition cut scenes. Same with the hover assault cruiser that the Coalition eventually gets.

Huh, I always thought that they were just some type of violent sand hippies that used to be an army or something. But I really liked their aesthetics

>Everything would have been fine with 10 additional lines of comfy exposition from the intel officer.

The game was short enough, why cut out some scenes?
>>
File: 1495373023762.jpg (43KB, 659x570px) Image search: [Google]
1495373023762.jpg
43KB, 659x570px
>>54227207
Everyone that didn't say "I don't care, demons are only good for burning." Line up and prepare to face the Emperor's judgement.
>>
>>54227793
>50$
The art cost is more like 70 if using %.
>>
>>54227825
I'm pretty sure that there are plenty of Inquisitors that have Demon Maids.
>>
>>54227825
Piss off.
>>
>>54227516
>>54224022
So just out of curiosity, how often do the chaos gods directly interact with their followers and to what degree? Could I ever expect Slaanesh or Khrone to just pop in and talk to me if I've gone above and beyond to earn their favor/notice?
>>
>>54227488
Not to get in the way of your shitposting, but the Hybridization perk, the section that was being talked about and quoted, not does not say use any "exact words" or explicitly refer to the "Sections." It says
>stipend to use in the section you buy access to
lower case. Section is an actual defined word, which could apply to the relevant Perk section, the relevant Power section, or both. You used bad writing. It is part of your sloppy, half assed jumpmaking style. Like how jumpmakers that give a fuck take the effort to type out
>Example Perk (600 CP, Discounted Some Origin)
you are so lazy you don't even bother to add the CP at the end of the number.

Phoning it it was bound to lead to fuck ups like this eventually.

>No one had any issues till now
Or maybe it was assumed the stipend from the Hybridization applied to perks all the times it never came up, until you made an issue out of it until just now? Because the perks were also locked behind the Hybridization perk?
>>
>>54227714
If and when I do jump into BC, I'm going to go in human origin - as my Adepta Sororitas from my Imperium jump... Aligned with Tzeentch.
>>
>>54227846
It's a joke you joyless faggot
I'm already a demon
>>
File: 1493018855240.png (106KB, 631x800px) Image search: [Google]
1493018855240.png
106KB, 631x800px
>>54227905
>joyless faggot

Savage.
>>
>>54227851
Very unlikely. It seems as though the Chaos Gods only talk to people who are above and beyond even those who are above and beyond the masses. We see very few examples of anyone who doesn't just talk to the daemons or get hit with things wordlessly.

You'd have to do some serious shit.
>>
File: mill.png (637KB, 800x672px) Image search: [Google]
mill.png
637KB, 800x672px
>>54227866
The Power choices talk about stipends for the power sections, the hybrid option talks about sections, the hybrid option even specifies that the power sections and power perks are different. Really having trouble seeing how you get this confused unless you deliberately choose to do so.

>Lazy
Totally.

>Maybe
Naaah. It's been out for months and has had loads and loads of discussion, including about the various power things and how the stipends work, without this ever being brought up.
>>
>The Dreadblades were made specifically because a part of the Burning Legion wanted to recruit pirates.
>the yar-har-fiddle-ee-dee pirates.
>>
>>54227970
There is something creepy about those 2 giant-floating heads.
>>
File: mill1.png (575KB, 800x672px) Image search: [Google]
mill1.png
575KB, 800x672px
>>54227987
It's the covered eyes and white-black contrast.
>>
>>54227984
>Dreadblades
For a second, I thought you were talking about some variant of a 40k Dreadnought. Now I have an image of a pirate Dreadnought in my head and it is glorious.

>>54227998
That must be it, cause those skull versions look kinda cool.
Everyone should have floating skull companions.
>>
File: mill2.png (626KB, 800x672px) Image search: [Google]
mill2.png
626KB, 800x672px
>>54228032
The black one is probably the coolest.

And any kind of floating assistant is always a great addition to anyone's retinue.
>>
>>54228032
>Now I have an image of a pirate Dreadnought

... Shit.

How do we get to Crossbones Gundam.
>>
>>54227933
Shit, well there go about half my story ideas.
>>
>>54228048
Hey Valeria will there be a perk in Nier Automata that will allow a Jumper to upgrade all of their creation to be good looking like the androids?

Will there be an option if your human to basically be the nice creator/father figure that the androids desperately wanted?

From what I can tell the entirety of the android forces and a good amount of the machines can greatly benefit from hugs and someone that actually cares about them.
>>
>>54228183
Mm, there is a creation thing but I don't think I'd put in something like that, since it doesn't really fit the origin it's for.

You can just be a human by going drop in and you'll probably make em feel good with hugs that way but a specific option like that won't fit since they were made by the Terminals anyway
>>
>>54224022
>tfw when I'm having a hard time choosing between Tzeentch and Slaanesh

Out of curiousity, which two Chaos Gods get along the best?
I know they're all battling for dominance and there's no such thing as true allies between them, but are there a couple that have teamed up time and again to fight against the other major two?
My money's on a Tzeentch/Slaanesh duo, but I'm not super familiar with 40k.
>>
>>54228236
It generally falls to one of two things:

1. They're fighting each other because fuck anyone who's not them.
2. They all team up and proceed to fight the Imperium/Necrons/Eldar/Tau/Tyranids/whatever because fuck anyone who's not them, until it goes right back to No. 1
>>
>>54228236
Well, Nurgle and Khorne both swiped something from under Slaanesh's nose when it was born.
>>
Would the fiat-block in the Persona jump affect perks for perfect memory and intelligence? I'm having trouble deciding where to slot it in, but if either of those were suppressed, it'd probably have a less catastrophic effect on my personality if I did it sooner rather than later.
>>
Did SB decide to delete Generic Hentai?
>>
>>54225891
I intensify with you.
>>
>>54228343
Eidetic memory is an actual thing (though not as perfect as often portrayed,) as are geniuses - Thus I'd say that as long as it's not blatantly "impossible" it'd still function out of the Shadow World.
>>
File: steamuserimages-a.akamaihd.net.jpg (561KB, 2048x1152px) Image search: [Google]
steamuserimages-a.akamaihd.net.jpg
561KB, 2048x1152px
>>54222947
Personally I've written my chain much like quantum leap,where the jumper just kinda moves from world to world, gaining powers and abilities that he has to lean how to adapt and utilize along the way. In saying that he suspects that there is some sort of synergy or force behind it.
>>
How do you justify including Razzle Dazzle in your chains?
>>
>>54228614
How do you justify waking up every morning.
>>
>>54228614
I do what I want, when I want.
Go ahead and try to stop me.
>>
>>54228614
The benefactor wanted to see me make a fool of myself on stage while wearing a tophat and suit.
>>
>>54228614
How do you justify not taking those pills and a bottle of jack?
>>
>>54228614
I shit when I make poopie
>>
>>54224022
Is it at all possible to be a benevolent or at least benign follower? As in being a follower of Tzeentch that just wants to find knowledge and experiment with the Warp without harming innocents?
>>
File: Brent Barrett.jpg (15KB, 300x418px) Image search: [Google]
Brent Barrett.jpg
15KB, 300x418px
>>54228614
Give 'em the old Real Eater fight
Try to entertain
Show the shitposters each a trick or two
Dirgepost until they all get sick of you

Give em the old 'thread consensus'
Bait and banter 'em
Claim that they have an account on SB

What if jumpmaker shaming fails you?
What if, in fact, you can't get your (You)s?

Shout 'invalid jumps'
And they'll never catch wise!

You're probably not shitposting, but once I started I couldn't stop
>>
>>54228713
You would have to go offworld to a world that isn't filled with the screeching demons of the damned, and then a lot of your colleagues are still going to be assholes, but that is doable.
Particularly in uninitiated worlds where the followers of Chaos are mostly hapless cultists who don't actually know what the fuck they're getting into, and just think it's an alternative to the soul crushing torment of the rest of the universe. Those exist.

But because of that soul crushing torment, and because of the reflective nature of the warp, the greater portion of Chaos is always going to be horrifying. You effectively need to either have a really high tolerance for screaming demons and backstabbing while you work around in the background, or you need to leave the whole war behind so you can do your own thing, like a free agent.

The actual Chaos Gods won't really give a shit what you do, though. They've got bigger stuff going on.
>>
So barring the retroactive "I always exist" fuckery going on with the Chaos Gods, were they present when the Warp was calmer, just... not as they currently are? Or were they not there at all?
>>
>>54228868
>The actual Chaos Gods won't really give a shit what you do, though. They've got bigger stuff going on.
Besides... Wherever you go, you bring them with you. They don't lose anything by letting you wander off to spread their influence elsewhere.

Tzeentch: "Just as planned."
Khorne: "This is 40k. There will be blood."
Nurgle: "You'll encounter new life to remind of the cycle."
Slaanesh: "Oooh, new experiences."
>>
>>54228918
>herever you go, you bring them with you.
Wait, so are you inflicting Chaos upon future jumps?
>>
>>54224022
The sad thing is that Nurgle is my favorite of the Chaos Gods, but from a philosophical point of view he has nothing to offer me.
I already accept the inevitability of Entropy and Death. Everything dies, everything will die. I don't need his help to come to terms with that.
Instead the fact that everything dies gives me reason to go and act. We die, we END, that means that what we do with the time we have matters more than any afterlife. Why spend that time being unhappy? Or making others unhappy?
>>
>>54228957
>inb4 "Why not?"
>>
>>54228957
You're mistaking Nurgle. Nurgle isn't about "everything dies" it's that "everything dies, and in that death new life arises."

>>54228938
I would imagine that your presence in future jumps brings some shred of the Immaterium with you, since many of the Blessings are dependent upon it. Whether it forms into Chaos Gods is another matter - Take a look at what it took for Slaanesh to be born. Also realize that most races in 40k have some connection to the warp, even if the individuals aren't strong enough to be considered Psykers. Depends on whether the future jumps have such a connection.

Exceptions from 40k:
The Tau, with no connection to the Warp, would never give birth to a Chaos God.

I'm not sure about the Necrontyr, but the Necron definitely don't have a connection to the Warp, and thus they're stuck with star eating C'tan.
>>
What's the best equipment around for mages, wizards, sorcerers, and spell-casters of all types?
>>
>>54229034
I'm aware of what Nurgle is, but a big part of his shtick is getting people to accept the inevitability of their death(even as they try to extend their time). Yes new life arises, and when the universe dies a new one will be born, but an individual's time is still limited.
>>
>>54229082
>inb4 jumpers.
>>
>>54229073
The Ring of Elru and the Eye of Set, from Overlord and S&S, respectively. The Staff in NWN is decent, too. The Vestments of Fate from DC Occult are also pretty nice, as well as some of the options for Relics (MCU) and Sacred Treasures (SDS).
>>
>>54229116
Thanks. I'll take a look at these, and any other items people want to suggest.
>>
Soul Eater Demon Weapons are genetic, so you can theoretically make more in later jumps, yeah?
>>
File: Log Horizon Final WIP.pdf (226KB, 1x1px) Image search: [Google]
Log Horizon Final WIP.pdf
226KB, 1x1px
Well, this is a jumpable wip of Log Horizon. I think I will still change a couple of things latter and maybe add scenarios. But fror now is pretty much done.
>>
>>54229073
Celestriad from FFVI. It massively reduces the mana cost of all of your spells to almost nothing. Mechanically it reduces the MP cost of all spells to 1.
>>
>>54228913
Khorne, Tzeentch and Nurgle I think all had much more chill forms a long, long time ago. Not chill, but more chill. Slaanesh was born from a mass debaucherous death orgy though and was always fucked up.
>>
Are there any jumps that are some kind of original setting? I know there are generic ones, which are more amalgams.
>>
>>54229448
Masters of Red? Even if it isn't original, it might as well be, seeing as noone can find the source.
>>
>>54229448
Wholly original? No. Closest is those at Yu Gi Oh ones but even then they're more like the amalgams you describe.
>>
>>54229204
Technically speaking, if you can really dive in and isolate the gene, totally. Determining what they end up as is a different story unless you're really, really good at that type of thing, but if it's just about making more people who are Demon Weapons it doesn't seem that difficult with a bit of support on that side of things.
>>
File: jc8.jpg (62KB, 600x265px) Image search: [Google]
jc8.jpg
62KB, 600x265px
>>54225970
The Element is the magical energy field that creates the creatures; they're only separate by technicality. When people wish on something intensely, it either forms a spirit called an imaginary demon to try and address that wish-or like with Angra Mainyu and Kiara, turns someone into a demon in response to that wish. It's somewhat like the mechanism behind summoning Servants, except a lot more unpredictable and lacking in raw magical oomph barring exceptional circumstances.

The problem is that because the Nasuverse is grimdark, the wishes intense enough for it to react to tend to be things like "I wish that all the world's evils could be blamed on a single malevolent entity". So I hoped the Eyes would afford some level of control over which wishes trigger the Element.

And since demons are naturally helpful but out of touch with humans from passively generating their own Reality Marbles, you end up with wishes like "I wish I had arms and legs" being solved by the demons making a contract to nibble on your soul (to get the magical energy to take physical form) in exchange for /becoming/ your arms and legs. Which can also turn back to demons to defend you.

>>54222947
Oh gosh, everyone else had such detailed answers...

I got nothing. I just choose whatever sounds cool at any given moment, there's very little rhyme or reason beyond a vague gut feeling.

>>54227207
>giant burning meteorite men

I don't think they need underwear.

>>54226333
Almost never, actually. Even back in the bad old days I had a lot of respect for what most magical girls were trying to achieve, even if I disagreed with their methods. I either stayed back and let them do their thing, or mentored a few.

Heck, the kind of things they tend to fight also tend to be similar to the kind of things I recognise as mortal enemies.
>>
>>54229341
No, it's done when the thread says it's done. What's with the sudden rash of arrogance from new jumpmakers all of a sudden?
>>
>>54229341
Does the upgraded version of Cathedral do anything Post-Chain?
>>
>>54229341
>Gaming Looks
It's kind of weird how this only applies in-jump, considering its bodily traits. Is there some kind of background field enforcing those looks on everybody, instead of a one-time alteration?
>>
File: 1498492848782.jpg (1MB, 3449x4912px) Image search: [Google]
1498492848782.jpg
1MB, 3449x4912px
>>54229631
Let's you revive once per jump.
I'm retarded and put 300 when it should be 200
Sorry for that

>>54229612

I don't know how to answer this.

>>54229648
You don't have to take it, not even the free option if you don't want to. It's not enforced
>>
>>54229341
Catching up seems more comparable to the 300 cp perks. Maybe make it better at self improvement in general? And Blue Blood should probably keep the actual nobility status out of jump, otherwise it kind of sucks compared to the other perks of equivalent priing
>>
File: Marry_ndo.png (255KB, 640x359px) Image search: [Google]
Marry_ndo.png
255KB, 640x359px
>>54229673
>Catching up seems more comparable to the 300 cp perks. Maybe make it better at self improvement in general?

Will do.

>>54229631
Sorry I thought you said post-jump. Yes, you can use it to resurrect endlessly post chain if you want.
>>
>>54229341
So it "outsources" things to the wiki... but honestly the wiki's kind of shit. Especially in regards to Titles. Like, one of them doesn't even tell you what it does. Also, the sub-class section implies you choose from the list of canon sub-classes, but it wouldn't hurt to make that clearer.
>>
File: Log_Horizon_Vol03_002-003 (2).png (2MB, 1600x1173px) Image search: [Google]
Log_Horizon_Vol03_002-003 (2).png
2MB, 1600x1173px
>>54229726

anon there are more than 30 of them.
And high level scribes can make more sub-classes
I can list most of them in notes, if you really want, But I won't make a detailed description of them all.
>>
>>54229341
So, is Jumper! mandatory? If it is, I'm not quite a fan of the 200 CP surcharge to not be nerfed. If it isn't... well I honestly can't see why anyone would take it. Unless it provides benefits that aren't mentioned, it seems to just lower you to in-jump levels.
>>
File: log-horizon-53bb5a6c27768.png (62KB, 800x310px) Image search: [Google]
log-horizon-53bb5a6c27768.png
62KB, 800x310px
>>54229746

Jumper! let's you level up the powers you already have. You can actually go without a class or take the lander origin and have something like "King" as class
>>
>>54229744
No, I'm saying that only Production and Role-Playing have any real examples to choose from. I would heavily recommend you make some OC Titles if you intend on keeping them.
>>
>>54229770
Now, that... seems extremely meta, and I'm not sure if it's appropriate. I think it'd be better if it allowed you to obtain skills "themed" to your OOJ powers instead of directly upgrading the ones you have.
>>
File: 1498995798066.jpg (104KB, 723x1023px) Image search: [Google]
1498995798066.jpg
104KB, 723x1023px
>>54229774

To be honest, there is no real distinction between them Feudal Lord can also make documents like Scribe.
Counterfeit sub-class is op because can make a copy of anything in mass as long you have the example and materials.
Titles are literally just a better version of some sub-classes.

>>54229791
Well, I can accept that. Will change Jumper! for it to enclose the "theme" of your powers and give you a skill tree for related perks.
Does that sounds good?
>>
>>54229341
I'm kind of having trouble conceptualizing what the classes can actually do. Like, sure some of them have high HP and DPS, but what does that really /mean/ outside of game mechanics? Like, they're both relative terms that don't say anything in a vacuum.
>>
>>54229807
Sounds good, yeah.
>>
File: 1498493073304.jpg (263KB, 642x900px) Image search: [Google]
1498493073304.jpg
263KB, 642x900px
>>54229822

There isn't something outside game mechanics because those *are* the classes in the game.
Unless you want me to say that taking Assassin will make you better at killing, not only at stealth or at one-hit kills like the description says
>>
>>54229807
>Titles are literally just a better version of some sub-classes.
It still might be a good idea to provide a few examples in the jump-doc itself. Like, okay. Just, look, these are both of the articles the wiki has on "Titles":

http://log-horizon.wikia.com/wiki/Sword_Saint
http://log-horizon.wikia.com/wiki/Dragon_Slayer

Neither of them actually give pertinent information about the sub-class. Is there more about them in the source material, or is this all we have? If there's more, then describing them in the doc would be a good idea. If there isn't, you might need to come up with some of your own. Alternatively, if the intent is to allow people to make their own, there still need to be guidelines and examples, so we're not drunkenly stumbling around in the dark.
>>
>>54229341
How high is the "level progression" for the various classes?
>>
>>54229867
>Is there more about them in the source material, or is this all we have?

Yeah, I think there is more detailed info somewhere, but the translated (that's the one I'm using) kinda stops there.
Well, you have a point for those that don't know the series, so I will clarify that a little in the notes.

>>54229879

for Samurai class
Touya at the start of level 20 had problems when dealing with more than 3 goblins at once.
Another dude around the 50's in level could take a couple dozen with barely losing hp
Soujirou at 93 doesn't even feel the attacks of enemies below 60
>>
>>54229807
Let's not get into directly upgrading other perks.

Maybe just not have a class based on the Jumper directly?
>>
>>54229341
So what happens when an Assassin (or other class that can't) tries to pet on heavy armor? Does it just slip off? They can't even touch it? How exactly does that work? And is the effect retained post-jump?
>>
File: 1498483483251.jpg (1MB, 2238x1600px) Image search: [Google]
1498483483251.jpg
1MB, 2238x1600px
>>54229950
Unless you got an Overskill to bypass that then you can't equip it.
If you try to put an armor this simply breaks or slips off.
Those pesky game mechanics fade at the end of the jump, as always

>>54229931
Anon, jumper! is basically (any other type of class you want outside the 12 and are too lazy to take lander and imagine a good one.)
>>
>>54229986
You really need to make a lot of this stuff clearer and give better examples. Rushing your jumps like this isn't good.
>>
>>54229986
>Those pesky game mechanics fade at the end of the jump, as always
Not him, but it's not an "as always" thing. I know you SBers like to assume that nothing has any downsides, but that's generally not how we do things here. You should probably mention it in the notes or something.
>>
>>54229341
>no Western Europe server location
Why?! I wanted to be a Paladin.

>No gender change option
It's kinda important. There's some players who end up as a character of another gender, y'know? Could even be a drawback.

>No Go Home/Stay/Leave
Instant triggering.
>>
>>54229341
Do you eventually receive more Appearance Altering Potion, or is it a one-and-done type deal?
>>
File: Code_Geass_LotR_R2.10_34.jpg (184KB, 1440x810px) Image search: [Google]
Code_Geass_LotR_R2.10_34.jpg
184KB, 1440x810px
>>54230009
>I know you SBers like to assume that nothing has any downsides, but that's generally not how we do things here.

Alright, first I was here before making my account on SB, stop this shit.
But you're right that I have to mention that in notes.

>>54229990
>You really need to make a lot of this stuff clearer and give better examples.

Nigga you know the focus of the story is not the classes.

>>54230022
>no Western Europe server location

I got little info on it. But If you want I'll try to add it.

>No gender change option

Fuck, that's true.

>No Go Home/Stay/Leave

Sorry, I forgot.

>>54230037

One time deal, son.
>>
>>54229840
Scale and environmental effects are all things. Can a high-level Assassin turn invisible? Can a high-level Mage turn armies into cinders, or would they have trouble breaking open a door? There's no examples at all for what these Classes can do at any level, which makes it hard to judge your and the people in settings' capabilities. It doesn't have to be overly detailed, but anything at all would be helpful.
>>
>>54230055
Then why do they take up such a large section of the jump? The class that needs more explanation is Jumper, the shortest one, anyway.

And your perks are often nowhere near detailed enough. Overskill is the worst offender.
>>
>>54230055
>Nigga you know the focus of the story is not the classes.
The thing is they take up more than half of the jump but don't actually tell you anything you could use to make an informed decision.
>>
>>54230055
If I'm being honest, the jump is pretty lazy. Yo don't even have item lines and half the jump is taken up by things you say aren't a big deal in series. Your perks are either generic or hard to parse what they actually give and you couldn't even manage a full complement of drawbacks either.

Is this what happens when you keep claiming new things, your current stuff suffers? Because this isn't good Ric.
>>
>>54230055
Your account on SB overrides any other aspects of your nature or history. It's too late for you (to not be an SBer). Though if I recall, you were only here for a couple months.
>>
>>54230055
50 anime episodes. 8 translated light novel volumes, 10+ volumes of manga. And all you can manage is 16 pages, a bunch of which are just extended explanations that give little real detail. Isn't this the second time you took a big series and shat out something as fast as you could?

>>54230097
Just look at how much content he had to work with above.
>>
>>54230097
I'd say it's better than most jumps on the drive, though it has bad formatting and the language feels out of place. Item lines aren't necessary, plenty of jumps don't have them, and the rest of the jump pulls its weight.
>>
>>54230055
Why are the capstones only 500cp?
>>
>>54230142
>Pulls it's weight
Not really. The number of complaints about unclearness or blandness make that pretty inarguable.
>>
>>54230137
>And all you can manage is 16 pages
What's wrong with 16 pages? 16 pages is a lot already.
>>
>>54230137
>second time you took a big series
Wait, what was the first time?
>>
>>54230142
>most jumps on the drive

I disagree, but I'd have agreed two years ago.
>>
>>54230150
>unclearness
To be fair, about 80% of those are from me (not the person you're replying to).
>>
>>54230153
It's a huge series that he barely represents because he's been rushing through so he can claim as much as possible. If he wasn't claiming one thing every day or two it'd be different but there's a definite feeling that he's not taking his time, especially when he has so much material to work with and only puts out this much stuff.
>>
File: 1498874571363.png (1MB, 863x1208px) Image search: [Google]
1498874571363.png
1MB, 863x1208px
>>54230064

I got no fucking idea of the limits of a lvl100 anything because there aren't any.
Character builds were a mix of class, subclass and equipment.
And the Overskill is broken as fuck. If you want something in particular use that.

>>54230072
>your perks are often nowhere near detailed enough. Overskill is the worst offender

Well, with add more detail I suppose, but Overskill is really straightforward, anything else there would be fluff.

>>54230097
I can break the item section in a bunch of particular things shown in the series, but I was told to not do that before.

>>54230137
>Isn't this the second time you took a big series and shat out something as fast as you could?

More or less.
>>
>>54230180
You need to give examples of Overskil. Examples people can understand. You list some names and don't explain anything it does.
>>
>>54230180
So you're admitting that you're now putting these things out as fast as you can, rather then taking time to make them good.

Can we just ban this guy from claiming more stuff for a while?
>>
>>54230153
Even most new jumpmakers pump out about 20+ pages of fully fleshed-out perks and item trees, experienced jumpmakers generally more (CCDT at least makes small jumps highly representative of the setting). Now I'm not saying that all jumpmakers need to reach those standards (I'd almost say that anyone who does has been spoiled by recent jumps), but this guy had a lot to work with.
>>
>>54230180
>More or less.
Why are you rushing to begin with? Do you think you actually have a chance at winning some sort of race?
>>
Bet he's just going to shitpost in response.
>>
>>54230201
As an SBer, he works as fast as he can, in the hopes that one day he'll reach Sufficient Velocity. He can't help it.
>>
>>54230198
16 and 20+ don't have much of a difference, and they're both already extremely large. We have plenty of large settings with jumps that don't have all that many pages, and people have agreed in the past that the more pages added the worse the jump gets.
>>
File: 1498475183411.jpg (431KB, 697x841px) Image search: [Google]
1498475183411.jpg
431KB, 697x841px
>>54230197

Man I get that you're mad, but give me some example or something more specific, the other anons have been pointing out my errors so far but you are only shiting in how much I'm rushing
>>
>>54230226
You're purposefully putting out lower quality jumps so that you can make as many as possible. It's dishonest and indicative that you care more about meeting a quota then making good content.
>>
>>54230225
>people have agreed in the past that the more pages added the worse the jump gets
Sigh. You again?
>>
And thus the thread descends into shitposting, then Ricrod will just sneak his jump by onto the drive. Just like all the other SBers. And they wonder why we hate them.
>>
>>54230243
If he's going to add in pages of bloat just to meet a page count I'd rather have the jump as it is, I don`t see anything wrong with that.
>>
>>54230253
Or he could add more content. People have pointed out how much he has to work with. I can't imagine it'd be hard to add some more perks and items when we've had series less than a quarter as big be larger then this jump.
>>
>>54230253
Yes, certainly more pages aren't always a good thing; but in this case more pages is indicative of more content, something this jump is somewhat lacking in. You can't just make a blanket statement that more pages are always a bad thing, though.
>>
>>54230226
I still don't get what you're rushing for. You have a claim, no one is going to steal the claim. You can take months on it and no one would steal the claim.

If you're trying to take the number one spot for jumps made, you're at least thirty something jumps behind, and even then, putting out small jumps like this means you'll be well over a thousand pages behind in terms of size. If you're trying to go for the number one spot in terms of speed, you're days behind the record. So what's the point of rushing something out?
>>
>>54230253
I honestly can't tell if you're dirge or the anit-dirge shitposter at this point.
>>
File: 1498663723140.jpg (1MB, 920x1280px) Image search: [Google]
1498663723140.jpg
1MB, 920x1280px
>>54230242
I'm not, the previous one was plain incompetence
Listen, there's lots of characters, with lots of quirks and some development. I will try to add more perks
I won't change the item section, not again,
The complains about drawbacks are justified. Will rethink of something

>>54230272

I agreed that is true I'm somewhat rushing things which led to subpar content and I'm trying to correct that.
What else you want me to say?
>>
>>54230281
Is dirgeposting just your go to shitpost now? This has nothing to do with dirge and you bring him up to discredit Ricrod?
>>
>>54230294
Don't claim anything new until you can prove you're able to manage having lots of claims without sacrificing quality. Makers like Heavens or Val or Digger can have a bunch of claims and no one complains because they've proved they can put out quality at speed while working on many things.

You're not there, don't try and skip ahead. Build up your reputation first and you won't get in these kind of situations because people will trust you.
>>
Can Innistrad angel/archmage magic revive the dead?
>>
>>54230328
I don't think so, their main shtick is keeping dead things dead instead of undead.
>>
>>54230322
>Digger... [has] proved [he] can put out quality at speed while working on many things.
Sure, senpai. Whatever you say.
>>
>>54230294
There are people who will shitpost on either side of an argument. Page length doesn't really matter, unless you go to extremes in either direction. Adding content just to have more pages is stupid, and will lead to a bloated mess of a jump. On the inverse, having a jump be short because the perk and item descriptions are too short to explain anything is also bad.

Try to focus on the content, not length or whatever. You've said you want to add things, and fix up the class descriptions etc. For now, stop letting people bait you, try to see with comments are made in good faith and take them under consideration, and step away for a bit. Come back when you think you've made some progress, or you'll just get bogged down in contradictory shitposters (and those who aren't shitposting, but in the current environment will be used as springboards by the shitposters).
>>
>>54230337
That's a good point... Might Zendikar or Kamigawa be a better choice?

If not, what jumps do we have that contain resurrection magic?
>>
>>54230357
>shitposters
A made-up fairy tail, to deflect blame from the thread because anon is never wrong.
>>
File: 1498483083357.jpg (939KB, 2238x1600px) Image search: [Google]
1498483083357.jpg
939KB, 2238x1600px
>>54230322
>>54230357

Calm down guys, I will flesh out the descriptions and add perks and drawbacks.
Because I can see I'm failing there.
I won't change the rest thou.

...Can someone make a new thread?
>>
>>54230382
Being stubborn about this won't help you Ric.
>>
>>54230401

Fair point.
>>
>>54230364
M:tG definitely has ressurection magic, I think Battler listed one a while ago. I don't know enough about Kamigawa, but I'm almost certain Zendikar has some appropriate white spells.

The main reason they're so scarce on the ground is that by default, the game assumes you're a Planeswalker so a lot of the magics being thrown out card by card are assumed to be used by a thousand year old uberwizard
>>
File: IMG_1506.jpg (106KB, 960x540px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1506.jpg
106KB, 960x540px
>>54222397
Anyone else gonna spend their time getting kidnapped for the luls? Then killing or maiming anyone who tries to take advantage of you that is ugly?

Or walking down the street naked, and laugh as the women run into your forcefield to keep them at bay.

Or voluntary enter a crib, only to walk right out casually. Just be a total troll to society.

Just because its fun to do?
>>
>>54230345
Did he drop some claims or something?
>>
File: 1401600794444.png (334KB, 653x674px) Image search: [Google]
1401600794444.png
334KB, 653x674px
>>54230382

You're not me.
Thread posts: 543
Thread images: 104

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.