[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>A religious prophet unites the undead. >From the world

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1

File: DEPFK3eWsAIVVjY.jpg (171KB, 540x803px) Image search: [Google]
DEPFK3eWsAIVVjY.jpg
171KB, 540x803px
>A religious prophet unites the undead.
>From the world over, they flock to him.
>He leads the deathless throngs into the dessert where their brittle bones and tenuous tissues become desiccated and more resistant to the ravages of time
>There they begin to build a new city. A holy city. A necropolis like none other.

wat do
>>
Generally people don't want to live in the desert. Since the undead from the rest of the world flock to here it can only seem like a good thing. It means they congregate and don't mess with others.

I say the loss of a desert is fine. I would send emissaries though to check exactly what they were planning on doing.
>>
I don't eat the dessert. It's full of dead things.
>>
>>54220166
zombies are literally going Oregon trail through all the kingdoms, principalties, republics, federations of the world. That's all they need to drop an anti-undeath nuke into the desert and send in the paladins after it.
>>
>>54220361
Do you really think fusing so much of positive and negative energy wouldn't cause any unexpected results?
>>
>>54220361
Do they? That seems like a logistical nightmare compared to just letting the undead pass and build their city. Depends exactly how undead operate in the setting though
>>
>>54220461
do you really think a bunch of kingdoms are going to be okay with undead, skeletrons, zombies, ghost, whatever just wandering through their lands 24/7, and the closer to it you get the denser the undead wandering through your lands gets. Normal people don't enjoy having a highway built near their property, how would you enjoy a giant necrotic superhighway in near 24 hours a day, seven days a week (or equivilent) use

>>54220461
as long as one of those results is enough havoc to kill the necromancer and his giant horde of undead, it can be fixed later.
>>
>>54220657
It wouldn't be a constant stream of undead though. By the time you actually organize to do something about it they've probably moved on.
>>
>>54220689
except a reading of the op premise says he has assumed complete control of the undead, worldwide. At no point is it stated this was a 1 and done, so any that show up after the fact are under his sway too, and it's not like a king/emepeor/etc to let his subjects molder in the ground when they can walk to undeadburgtopia out in the desert, which suggests streams of undead from the world over. Sure it won't be rush hour traffic, but there will be enough.

Which is just the minimum. Assume he raises everything he can, suddenly there's a lot more than incidental undead wandering through, you get closer to a stream of foul necrotically unalive things walking through regularly.
>>
>>54220806

And you wish to provoke these swarms?
>>
>>54220146
kill a lot of people quickly so that the undead who are not loyal to him outnumber his followers.
Easy peasy.
>>
>>54220146
Easy. See if I can marry off one of my daughters (probably one I don't like but not one who hates me too much) into a position of power within the city.
>>
>>54220146
Fucking nuke these edge fags

Deus Vult
>>
>Undead build their city, they don't really need much to survive
>They are actually able to comb the desert for resources with an efficiency that the living weren't capable of
>They start mining resources and utilizing space that was recently considered useless
>Kingdoms around the world rejoice that their previous issues with the undead are solved. People can actually go visit their deceased loved ones in the city of the dead
>Necromancer's are the world are forced to give up their craft or move to dead town.
>Once there, the undead knights don't put up with their shit anymore. There are strict laws and ordinances regarding the undead.
>A slave market is born out of the need for living flesh and blood as food. A decree is made for the Nations of man, "All criminals are to be sent to dead town, to serve as blood slaves or food for the citizens of dead town"
>All crime steadily decreases
>>
>>54223252
>as crime decreases the flow of prisoners to the dead slows
>being immortal, the population of the dead can only grow, and the demand for flesh grows with it
>the risen corpses of the former criminals only add to this problem
>tensions over dwindling supplies and swelling population lead to raids of desperation on the living by rebellious undead
>>
Just a test
>>
>>54220146
Send diplomats
>>
>>54223252
>>54223529
>don't need much to survive
>still need and endless supply of flesh and blood
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.