[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Did I dream this piece of lore? I thought Ghazghkull Thraka had

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2

File: 600px-Orks_attack3.jpg (80KB, 600x424px) Image search: [Google]
600px-Orks_attack3.jpg
80KB, 600x424px
Did I dream this piece of lore? I thought Ghazghkull Thraka had been sent back in time by Gork (or Mork) in order to raise a great Waaagh! to bring back to the future. But as far as I know he's on Octarius right now.

What the fuck am I talking about?
>>
>>54212055
That didn't happen.
>>
>>54212175
Is there any example of Ork time travel in the fluff?
>>
>>54212190
The closet thing to that is the old lore where Orks would just say "Ere we go" a bunch and travel through space because Ork.
So no.
>>
>>54212190
Yes there is a boss who warp jumped back to before his Waaagh entered the warp and shot his double for a spare gun.
>>
>>54212190
There was that one warboss who traveled back in time to kill his past self so he'd have 2 of his favorite shoota, but that's more of warptime shenanigans and less of intentional time travel.
>>
>>54212190
see >>54212293
Though it wasn't intentional

He travelled through time by accident, found himself about to cast off, killed himself and took his gun so he'd have two of them, then absorbed his duplicate warband and went to Waagh
>>
File: 1499470804152.gif (2MB, 336x189px) Image search: [Google]
1499470804152.gif
2MB, 336x189px
>>54212290
>>54212293
>>54213364
alright guys, I think he gets it.
>>
>>54212055
Are you sure you aren't just getting mixed up with Warlords of Draenor?
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.