[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Whatever happened to them? Why didn't we ever get closure

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

File: Necron_Pariah.jpg (17KB, 250x247px) Image search: [Google]
Necron_Pariah.jpg
17KB, 250x247px
Whatever happened to them? Why didn't we ever get closure on the grand plan?
>>
File: xeno0003.png (36KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
xeno0003.png
36KB, 600x600px
>>54210699

ironically, GW shunned them.
>>
>>54210699
Same reason we never got closure to all the Shamans that made the Emperor or the sensei.

Some things are just retconned and never brought up again.
>>
>>54210699
Games Workshop chose to make them into Dr. Doom and leave the cosmic horror stuff to the Tyranids. That's fine in its own right, but I am gonna miss that whole aspect.
>>
>>54210739
The conspiracy becomes clear.
>>
>>54210699
They were too good for nucrons and moved out this damn galaxy.
>>
>>54210699
They actually do exist, but they aren't made exclusively out of Untouchables anymore, nor are a military formation/unit.

They simply exist to show that Necrons can make them...and that is all.
>>
>>54213332
But ruleswise they were shit.
Couldn't fit in witht he rest of the Necrons.
>>
>>54214406
No, they don't exist nor are they mentioned in any Newcron fluff.
>>
>>54214676
That one SoB novel with Newcrons as the antagonists has one Pariah'd sister...that is promptly destroyed by a Overlord who thought of it an abomination.
>>
>>54210699
Retconned, and I have to admit I don't especially miss them.
>>
>>54217419
>BL
>mind control fetish
Every fucking time
>>
>>54217419
She wasn't a pariah. She was just an experiment. Not even a real cyborg.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.