[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

ITT Obscure chapters you like >Star Phantoms The Star Phantoms

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 320
Thread images: 94

File: 1488894861857.jpg (48KB, 400x604px) Image search: [Google]
1488894861857.jpg
48KB, 400x604px
ITT Obscure chapters you like
>Star Phantoms
The Star Phantoms display a peculiarly idiosyncratic Chapter Cult. The Chapter's rites and traditions focus on death and martyrdom, the fallen being revered over and above the living. Symbols of death and mourning are used as Chapter iconography, the Chapter symbol itself featuring a sand-timer surmounted by two death's heads. This trait extends to a generalised disregard for the living that has often manifested in excessive collateral damage amongst populations the Chapter has been tasked with purging of insurrectionist elements, and even amongst allied units. In battle, the Star Phantoms utilise overwhelming firepower in order to crush their enemy utterly. Unlike many other Chapters, they hold no particular method of war as inherently favourable or honourable. They make extensive use of Drop Pod assaults, supported by a greater than usual reliance of drop pod delivered ordnance such as the Deathstorm, and favoured personal weapons are always those able to deliver the most impressive and destructive firepower.

In nature, Battle-Brothers of the Star Phantoms are often solemn and invariably shun contact with those outside of their Chapter. Their Chapter Cult teaches that life is transient and only the manner of a warrior's death holds any meaning. While they may be somewhat cold, the Star Phantoms truly hold no compulsions about dying, so long as they know they will be grieved by their comrades according to their beliefs.
>>
File: BloodSwordsmarine.jpg (25KB, 325x451px) Image search: [Google]
BloodSwordsmarine.jpg
25KB, 325x451px
Blood Swords
>Have a broship with the Star Dragons, something that is surprisingly rare in Space Marine lore
>are currently on a penitent crusade for reasons we don't know
>have a dreadnought Chapter Master
>declared not to be Blood Angels successors in 5th ed codex, but half of their lore involves them defending Baal with other successors
>>
I liked that new founded chapter who's only distinguishing feature was the total lack of relics, artificer armour, terminator armour and all that jazz.
>>
>>54202407
ADB is writing a book about the Emperor's Spears. So far they sound real interesting, based on the notes he's posting on Bolter and Chainsword.
>>
>>54202407
suspected to be a secret DA successor chapter, due to the heavy dreadwing similarities (overkill doctrine, chapter symbol etc)
>>
File: mahn.jpg (23KB, 680x447px) Image search: [Google]
mahn.jpg
23KB, 680x447px
>>54202407
>Star Phantoms

I love this chapter. I'm planning on running them in 8th Edition as my group wants to get a Badab War thing going.
>>
>>54202407

I like bog standard vanilla Marines without any snowflakey shit. No Primaris, no herpa derp Traitor geneseed, no bullshit. The unsung heroes of the Astartes that don't get 13yr old jizzing in their pants. Go fuck yourself.
>>
Mentors

>Book smart nerds with supa secrit gadgets who loan snall units to other armies to size up the galaxy at large.

Raptors

>Literally special forces space marines.

Exorcists

>Better at being Daemonhunters than Daemonhunters while also being more occult and radical all without plunging headlong into tard-ation.
>>
>>54202407
>obscure chapter
>Star Phantoms
>featured in an Imperial Armour book
>have an extensive selection of after-market bits available from third party vendors
>obscure
Try again.
>>
File: MentorLeader.jpg (346KB, 905x1061px) Image search: [Google]
MentorLeader.jpg
346KB, 905x1061px
>>54206615
>Mentors

I love the Mentor Legion. I made a custom mini of Nisk Ran-Thawll.

It's such a shame their fluff was retconned into the ground...
>>
File: 1499325364625.jpg (252KB, 487x812px) Image search: [Google]
1499325364625.jpg
252KB, 487x812px
>>54206545
They will soon get ANOTHER company size increase, as each company gets an additional 100 Primaris marines!
Also half again as many Primaris psyker marines.
>>
Steel Confessors

Were the AdMechs attempt at creating their own pocket legion like the Minotaurs but the Inquisition found out and made them say sorry. They still maintain extremely close ties and practice the cult
>>
>>54202407

I'm considering painting my Primaris as these guys, convince me?
>>
>>54202407
The Hanged
>>
>>54207571
Take the knot !
>>
>>54207158

The chapter itself lost a fair number of marines during the Badab War as well as the Hrud invasion that destroyed their homeworld. As a fleet-based decimated chapter, it is likely they would receive reinforcements in the form of Primaris marines.
>>
Dark Hunters
>Completely dedicated to hunting down the Punishers
>Successors of White Scars, which is pretty weird, because I don't think I know any other White Scar successor chapters
Knights of the Raven
>Raven Guard successor chapter
>Talked shit to some Ultramarine successor chapter
>Sent on a penitent crusade by Guilliman because they made the other chapter cry
>>
>>54207979
Didn't the knights of the Raven outright fire upon the successor chapter at some point before their exile too ?
>>
Angels of Vigilance.

Mostly because it's obvious they're a DA successor of some sort, but it's not too on the nose, and the Dark Angels don't recognize them as such. You can either play with them crusading into the Eye of Terror to hunt down the Fallen in their deepest hiding places, or you can have it so that they're Dark Angels successors who actually know nothing of their dark secret and aren't tainted by the sins of their fathers.

Or you can just enjoy the fact that they have a strong defensive relationship with the planet they're on, refusing to ever leave it unguarded. They probably got fucked over in the new lore though, along with the other Astartes Praeses.
>>
File: 1495564159516.jpg (188KB, 779x1047px) Image search: [Google]
1495564159516.jpg
188KB, 779x1047px
>>54204348
By the Emperor, they're stealing successor chapters now?
Next well see some 9ft solid gold spear wielding "honor guard" that have most assuredly always been a chapter tradition
>>
>>54206615
>Better at being Daemonhunters than Daemonhunters

Snowflakes
>>
File: Celebrants.jpg (316KB, 550x778px) Image search: [Google]
Celebrants.jpg
316KB, 550x778px
>>54202407
Celebrants. Too bad there's no fluff for them.
>>
>>54206545
Manlets.
When will they learn?
>>
File: Mantismarine.jpg (259KB, 447x665px) Image search: [Google]
Mantismarine.jpg
259KB, 447x665px
Mantis Warriors
>Badab War involved chapter with surprisingly little attention
>Apparently from the goddamn 8th founding but everyone forgot about them for a while
>Successors to a White Scars successor so you get that deep lineage going
>Just Kamen Rider: The Chapter

I wish we had a chapter master like nearly every other FW chapter though. Those neat special rules are cool. Oh well, I'll just settle for a generic bike chapter master instead.
>>
>>54209910
What do you think their primogenitor is?
>>
>>54210234
They have a good amount of lore if you look around. There's a short story about them somewhere.
>Chapter master joined with Huron at the start because of loyalty and shared mistrust of the Administratum
>Weird mutation where a marine enters a states of extreme concentration they can never leave
>Chapter master was put on trial and asked for death, but the Inquisitors condemned him to imprisonment or something like that so he could suffer forever knowing that he unknowingly sided with Chaos
>>
>>54206728
When was the last time they got an official mention? I started with Rogue Trader and always liked this chapter.
>>
>>54210234
Multilasers.
>>
>>54206400
Do you have those notes? Or at least a link towards them?

I just hope they're ot too snowflakey like the Iron Snakes ended up.
>>
File: Umbra Sumus.pdf (1MB, 1x1px) Image search: [Google]
Umbra Sumus.pdf
1MB, 1x1px
>>54207979
There are a few othet WS successors, you just don't hear about them very often. Mantos Warriors are an example
Also, here's a book about the DH. Have fun, it's an excellent book that flushes them out perfectly. Shame it never got published because of legal problems.
>>
>>54210980
Dark Imperium mentions them I think. I'm not sure though.
>>
I always liked the Silver Skulls as they were portrayed in Rogue Trader. Every official GW incarnation since has been absolute shit. Blood Drinkers and Flesh Eaters are a couple of other RT-era chapters that GW tossed into the dustbin.
>>
>>54211928
Blood Drinkers are in Death of Integrity, a very solid book.
>>
>>54211476
Why didn't it get published?
>>
>>54211993
Space hulk investigated by a combined task force of both Novamarines and Blood Drinkers.

>>54212500
The title "Dark Hunters" was already taken by a completely unrelated serie from another publisher, and apparently GW fucked up and didn't settle that, so 2 weeks before the release date, it was pulled from the website. I suspect Kearney himself to be the one that posted the books on torrents to try and have his work (a whole damn novel) not forgotten.
I pity him and bought his 2 Calgar novels, decent books if a bit bland, but that has more to do with Calgar himself being a very bland character to start with, with very few flaws.
>>
>>54212593
Interesting, you'd think for a company as paranoid and protective of their IP as GW, they would have done their homework before naming it after another IP.
>>
>>54210901
>>Weird mutation where a marine enters a states of extreme concentration they can never leave

So autism?
>>
>>54212649
I mean, he's ot exactly cuntish, more like mopy and frustrated of "losing" his chapter.
>>
>>54212667
If I remember well, it's more like a state where everything moves a bit slower.
>>
>>54212764
I...don't really know what you're trying to do with your shitpost here anon.
>>
>>54206728
Is that window were the concept for the storm talon came from?
>>
File: Doom_Warriors_Battle-Brother.jpg (67KB, 366x542px) Image search: [Google]
Doom_Warriors_Battle-Brother.jpg
67KB, 366x542px
Doom Warriors

>Have a gene-seed defect so they don't sleep, and they end up pretty grumpy about it. Specialize in Exterminatusing planets for that reason.
>Battlecry is 'Doom ye! Doom ye! Doom ye!'
>One of the quarreling chapters that got fucked over by the Minotaurs, though they seem to have gotten out mostly unscathed
>actually have some battles under their belt so they have more character than just the name - fighting Orks, defeating a pysker cult, bombing a world that ended up falling to Nurgle (because of the tainted bomb)
>have a Captain named 'Grimmer Slayne.' Almost as bad as Canis Wolfborn, but it just makes me laugh

I wouldn't necessarily want to use them as a tabletop army, but as a Deathwatch marine or something? Fuck yeah.
>>
>>54211501
They have a short story,cadre, which is a quite charming read
>>
>>54210980

The mention they got that wrecked their fluff was in the 5th Edition Space Marines Codex.

>The Mentors are a secretive chapter, who prefer to work alone. They are untrusting of other chapters. Currently, they are in battle with Biel-Tan Craftworld Eldar and Orks of the Charadon System.

And with that, everything I loved about the chapter was dead.
>>
File: White_Consuls_Armor.png (66KB, 240x330px) Image search: [Google]
White_Consuls_Armor.png
66KB, 240x330px
White Consuls are pretty cool. They have a mini-Ultramar right next to the Eye of Terror. Too bad about their homeworld though...
>>
File: MentorsAstartes2.jpg (8KB, 151x200px) Image search: [Google]
MentorsAstartes2.jpg
8KB, 151x200px
>>54216046
I found the actual quote.

>Shrouded in mystery, the Mentors are untrusting of other Chapters, and prefer to work alone and unobserved by all save their foes. Imperial records state that the Mentors are currently engaged against the Eldar of Biel-Tan Craftworld and the Orks of the Charadon system.
>>
>>54204348
Been planning to run a Dread only list with these guys. Still Blood Angels in my book.
>>
>>54216204

LOL, wow, okay. You alright there, buddy?
>>
>>54216285
Most people on /tg/ bite bait regardless of how obvious it is.
>>
>>54216285

Honestly, because it made me laugh. It was so ridiculously over the top.
>>
File: White_Panthers.jpg (137KB, 400x585px) Image search: [Google]
White_Panthers.jpg
137KB, 400x585px
>>54202407

>ctrl+f
>no white panthers

I remember first seein' these guys painted up on the back of the 3e marine codex and idk, I love their scheme.
>>
File: IMG_-pve75p.jpg (9KB, 289x217px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_-pve75p.jpg
9KB, 289x217px
>>54202407
>playing a non-obscure chapter
>playing ultramarines
>>
File: index.jpg (10KB, 251x201px) Image search: [Google]
index.jpg
10KB, 251x201px
Nothing went particular well for the Relictors, but I have a big soft spot for them and their other Chapter Approved cohorts from back in the day, the Cursed Founding Chapters.
>>
File: muhreens.jpg (91KB, 855x392px) Image search: [Google]
muhreens.jpg
91KB, 855x392px
>>54202407
They might not be the most obscure, but I have a lot of love for the Executioners and Red Talons.

>brutal close combatants
>preference for massed infantry in transports and walkers
>ruthless but still with an unbreakable sense of honour and integrity
>primarily fleet-based
>founders were badasses and don't afraid of anything
>bros with other great chapters like the Salamanders and Iron Hands

unsurprisingly the IH, Sallies, Black Dragons, Silver Skulls and Space Sharks were close in this list as well, albeit not obscure at all. if traitors count I'm also partial to the Crimson Slaughter and SoH/Iron Warrior warbands.
>>
File: imperial castellans.jpg (38KB, 332x479px) Image search: [Google]
imperial castellans.jpg
38KB, 332x479px
>>54202407
Imperial Castellans have a fancy scheme.

Other less obscure chapters I like include
Doom Eagles
Storm Giants
Scythes of the Emperor
And least obscure of all Flesh Tearers.
>>
File: Hawk_Lords.jpg (48KB, 400x601px) Image search: [Google]
Hawk_Lords.jpg
48KB, 400x601px
I like the Hawk Lords.

>Drop Pods are for faggots; THUNDERHAWKS UP IN THIS BITCH
>Other Chapters pilots come to them to hone skills
>One of the founding members of the Deathwatch came from these guys
>Codex Compliant, More fliers and skimmers than Biel-Tan
>>
File: download (4).jpg (12KB, 200x251px) Image search: [Google]
download (4).jpg
12KB, 200x251px
>>54202407
>Doom Eagles

The only proper answer.
>>
>>54210901
Yeah but its written by CS Goto
>>
>>54217686
Now that one of them has been named as one of the Tetrarchs of the 500 Worlds by Guilliman they probably aren't as obscure.
>>
>>54218249
They also got their own BL novel, right? The image here >>54217686 at least was from the cover of a short story anthology where they were featured too.
>>
File: Black_Consul.jpg (24KB, 250x368px) Image search: [Google]
Black_Consul.jpg
24KB, 250x368px
>>54216212
Greetings my still living brother.
>>
>>54206545
Goddamn you seem like a fucking cringelord virgin trying to sound cool.
>>
File: Flesh_Eaters_RT_Era.jpg (65KB, 285x615px) Image search: [Google]
Flesh_Eaters_RT_Era.jpg
65KB, 285x615px
RIP in peace best successor chapter.

Taken too soon.
>>
>>54216648
I like how they actually have a bit of fun fluff about them. Kinda dickish and heavy-handed, but they're cool.
>>
>>54220184
Those guys have a novel about them being tricked by a daemon or was that the blood drinkers?
>>
>>54220217
The Blood Drinkers, "Death of Integrity".

The Flesh Eaters were fatally undone by their gene-seed.
>>
>>54219582
Could be worse. You could have been a Crimson Consol
>>
>>54210234
>no Mantis Warriors Chapter Master with miniaturised power fists, a carapace-looking chest and a mantis-mouth faceplate
>(with Kamen Rider eyes)
>>
>>54202407
I like the Fire Lords. Having teeth made of flint and breathing fire is stupid and edgelordy, but damn if I don't love it.
>>
>>54207571
>>54207571
Samefag. Also you Space Wolf haters are the biggest furries of them all. Who in their right mind would make that connection but a furry? Way to out yourself faggot
>>
>>54220800
>no Mantis Warriors Chapter Master
He's in space jail.
>>
File: Hakanor's_Reavers_Marine.jpg (29KB, 220x299px) Image search: [Google]
Hakanor's_Reavers_Marine.jpg
29KB, 220x299px
Not a Chapter but fuck it: Hakanor's Reavers

>are lead by a Daemon Prince that was once a chapter master
>their armor cracks and reforms like lava with a magical heat, which is fucking badass
>unfortunately almost no fluff beyond that aside from trapping some Armageddon Legionnaires in a Necron Monolith, from which we can assume they're dicks
>>
Iron snakes. Power spears? Fuck yeah.
>>
>>54216212
they lost most of their chapter to the Word Bearers assault right?
>>
>>54223071
They have two Consuls instead of one Chapter Master, and I think one of them got murdered by the Word Bearers.
>>
>>54206689
>Forgeworld is mainstream
>Everyone buys third-party bits
Check your privilege there, richfag.
>>
>>54223071
That's the Black Consuls.
>>
>>54223302
Back to your plastic ghetto before I sic the redshirt enforcers on you, lowborn scum!

>cackles into back of hand while riding off on a carriage made of resin drawn by Chinese migrant laborers
>>
>>54223414
That's actually the White Consuls. It's in the Word Bearers Omnibus.
>>
File: IMG_0301.jpg (234KB, 1179x1725px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0301.jpg
234KB, 1179x1725px
Storm Giants are bretty gud.

> Salamanders successor without being snowflake mutants

> Nice colour scheme

> Genuinely good guys

I might paint my Primarines as these guys, the colour scheme would suit them.
>>
>>54211957
Really enjoyed death of integrity, little details like termies using mesh packs for ammo etc, plus a decent concept of scale, not gonna say great because it's warhammer, but for a warhammer book it's pretty good on it
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (110KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
110KB, 1280x720px
>>54211976
I wonder why.
>>
File: Excoriators_Scheme.png (130KB, 250x366px) Image search: [Google]
Excoriators_Scheme.png
130KB, 250x366px
I'm making Excoriators for 8th.

>Pragmatic fighters, honor comes a distant second to actually winning the fight.

>Structural damage to armor is fixed, but cosmetic is left, annotated with date/planet, so you can tell how much shit the Excoriator has powered through.

>Not dicks about it. Sacrificed an entire company to protect women and children because they were Imperial citizens and that's what the Astartes Praeses are for.

If I add any Primaris, there will be a feel of "Aww, look at you go. Maybe get a few scars and you can sit with the adults."
>>
>>54223482
It's actually both - both chapters were heavily damaged by Word Bearer attacks.

Rather fitting, considering they're both Ultramarines successors.
>>
>>54212764
>>54212752
>>54212667
In one book related to Death Watch they had a Mantis Warrior in there, he entered this state. It was more like his reflexes and senses got cranked up to 11 and he went super sayian, but it ended up killing him due to sensory overload.
>>
>>54223748
>nice color scheme

I thought their color scheme was a pale yellow. Seems weird to me.
>>
>>54226991

It's described as 'pale yellow' or 'tan' in different sources

Personally id say that's enough artistic license to paint them bone
>>
>>54225452
Excoriators are fucking dope.
>>
File: storm giants.jpg (72KB, 607x424px) Image search: [Google]
storm giants.jpg
72KB, 607x424px
>>54223748
>>54226991
>>54227023
These guys were actually painted with rotting flesh iirc.
Codex Armageddon is the first place I've seen them mentioned, so I'd go with that.
>>
>>54209910
Me too anon, me too. I think blood angels
>>
File: dudes.jpg (56KB, 988x688px) Image search: [Google]
dudes.jpg
56KB, 988x688px
>>54202407
I painted a squad of these dudes ages ago, just because.
>>
>>54217686
Mah nigga.
Their entire mentality is about being the most self-suffering fatalistic grim bastards possible, but all in the name of ensuring that mortal humans don't suffer like they do.

They all see themselves as being already dead and that suffering and pain is their lot in the universe and nothing will change that, so nothing can hold them back from fighting as hard as they can to protect the innocent and the faithful from feeling their suffering.

They're one of the only chapters that manages to be both very grimdark and very sympathetic about protecting regular humans, without those two sides of their mentality conflicting.

>All of creation suffers, young ones. Only in accepting our own mortality can we make a difference. Only in bearing the burden of our failures can we find the strength to go on. Only in detachment from glory, or honour, or jealousy... from life itself can we hope to spare others from grief.
>We are Doom Eagles. And we are dead already.
>>
File: Vigil.pdf (926KB, 1x1px) Image search: [Google]
Vigil.pdf
926KB, 1x1px
>>54217686
>>54227939
Let m post a very short stoey that explains them well.
>>
File: FROM-hell227.jpg (64KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
FROM-hell227.jpg
64KB, 1024x768px
>>54221725
Wheb well painted they are really good looking.
If I do CSM, I'll do them.
>>
>>54227609
Agreeeeed.

Test model.
>>
>>54228050
Not bad at all. You went for old ivory rather than new I guess?
Just add some small lines of dark brown/black near battle damage to represent script.
>>
>>54228145
New was too monotone with the silver. They just looked grayscale. So yeah. Aged ivory.

Script lines are coming later.
>>
>>54227955
edgy but neat
>>
>>54228231
I don't think it's edgy. It's very altruistic in longer novels.

See >>54227939
>>
>>54227955
to be honest I think that was pretty bad writing.

I always liked Doom Eagles, though. Ever since I saw them in the 3rd edition codex the first time.
>>
>>54228386
The plague of Orath mini serie features them, it's pretty decent imo.
>>
File: Angels_of_Vengeance_Marine.jpg (19KB, 181x261px) Image search: [Google]
Angels_of_Vengeance_Marine.jpg
19KB, 181x261px
I know they're not that minor, but I love the Angels of Vengeance, and they always seem to get the least love among the DA successors - most people seem to prefer the Guardians of the Covenant or something.

I just like how they're so fucking stubborn, they'll win a battle but lose the war. To the point that they've put their chapter in jeopardy several times, having to take centuries to rebuild their strength after one battle. It's idiotic stubbornness and I love it.
>>
>>54217686
I remember reading a short story in White Dwarf (or maybe Inferno!) about twins trying out for the Doom Eagles. The tryout was like part endurance race and part obstacle race with razorwire and stuff. The protagonist, who is a few minutes younger gets beaten by his brother and ends up as a chapter serf while his brother gets to be a Neophyte.

Ever since then I liked those guys. The Death Guard had a similar thing going on pre-Heresy.
>>
>>54228968
Isn't that the other way around? The protagonist actually beating his brother for the first time?
It's been ages so I don't remember it well.
>>
>>54229035
Maybe. I just remember the central theme was "life isn't fair". Could be taken either way. Nice to have some confirmation on such an old memory.
>>
>>54223748
Nice marines are fucking lame.

Like is there anything more embarrassing than a cheap power fantasy for insecure neckbeard dads who still play board games intended for edgy teens and desperately need something to validate their emasculating life choices?

Cause that's what Sallies and their successors are, now. A crude attempt to make fatherhood seem badass instead of deeply shameful. Or at the very least that's the vibe /tg/ manchildren never fail to convey.
>>
Knights of Blood are boss. Turned up to defend Baal despite being excommunicated.
>>
File: Celestial_lion.gif (33KB, 250x353px) Image search: [Google]
Celestial_lion.gif
33KB, 250x353px
Nobody mentions of the Celestial Lions?
>>
>>54229142
They're not that obscure.
>>
File: Crucible of War.pdf (974KB, 1x1px) Image search: [Google]
Crucible of War.pdf
974KB, 1x1px
>>54229049
All right, just checked.
The protagonist is the one that arrives second, but he doesn't care, he already has the Doom Eagle mindset.
His brother, the one that was born an hour after, is the one that arrives first, and actually cares about being first, is full of bitterness and "life" and therefore doesn't fit.

As his brother thinks at the end "It's not fair. It's life."

>>54229098
Anon, even I can tell your bait is really terrible.
>>
>>54229186
It's not bait, I'm pissed off by the increasing presence of neckbeard dads who pollute 40k discussions by praising the Sallies for their supposed "family man" shtick like it's something that works in their favor instead of against them.
It's embarrassing and obnoxious.
>>
>>54229264
Whatever floats your boat man.
>>
>>54229308
it's not about my boat it's about some other people's boat being floated by things that makes them express their enthusiasm in ugly ways.
>>
File: Purple SM Chaps.jpg (431KB, 1413x1202px) Image search: [Google]
Purple SM Chaps.jpg
431KB, 1413x1202px
I like Purple.

I made this awhile back to give myself a visual guide to all the purple SM Chaps.

I really like the Invictors color scheme, but they get fucked over like most Purple Chaps do.
>>
>>54229391
Didn't know the Shadow Womves were purple, nor that they were made as a reference to someone's wife.
I only ever read about them in ADB's work.
>>
File: SoJ_Colour_Scheme.jpg (209KB, 400x592px) Image search: [Google]
SoJ_Colour_Scheme.jpg
209KB, 400x592px
>>54229391
Just realized I'm missing the fucking Hawk Lords. How could I be missing one of my fav chapters..
Oh wait, this is my bad things happens to purple chapters page. Cause I'm also missing Sons of Jaghatai

Sons of Jaghatai - White Scars successor chapter about which little is known.
>>
>>54229436

I also really like the Knights Of Gryphonne. They're the only orange chapter I can remember.
>>
>>54229453
I mean, there's the Celebrants, but they're not completely orange nor are they the easiest chapter to paint.
>>
File: Black_Guard_Colour_Scheme.jpg (142KB, 400x585px) Image search: [Google]
Black_Guard_Colour_Scheme.jpg
142KB, 400x585px
>>54229453

Another obscure one I really like is Black Guard.

Raven Guard successor chapter, second founding. They love ambushing people with superior firepower. Less lightning claw and more shooty. Also, I love how these guys are basically the reverse color scheme of a Raven Guard 1st Company SM.
>>
File: Dark_Hunters_Marine.jpg (177KB, 400x585px) Image search: [Google]
Dark_Hunters_Marine.jpg
177KB, 400x585px
>>54229478
Celebrants are beyond what I could paint. Neat color scheme though.

Somebody mentioned the Star Dragons. That's another one I like. I consider them Salamanders successors based only on the dragon themes, similar iconography and them being confirmed bros to the Blood Swords who were mentioned in >>54204348

They exist in a place where they've got enough fluff to work with and enough gaps in the fluff to fill in and flesh something out.
>>
File: Star_Dragons_Scheme.jpg (91KB, 400x579px) Image search: [Google]
Star_Dragons_Scheme.jpg
91KB, 400x579px
>>54229521
posted Dark Hunters instead of Star Dragons, guess I'm tired.

Dark Hunters are cool White Scars descendants who fight more like Raven Guard and have a huge grudge against the Dark Mechanicus. They've also got the Khan's sacred axe.

Anyways, here are Star Dragons
>>
>>54229521
Obligayory link towards the Dark Hunters' only novel. >>54211476
>>
>>54229536
They also use cameleoline paint on their armors to blend in the shadows, have marines going back into the scouts companies for the hell of it from time to time, giving you veteran scouts, have a pact with several other chapter that helped them against the Punishers, and have a Master of the Forge that was put in a Dreadnought after the HH while still being healthy, which he called "symbiosis", and allows him in turn to function non stop, which is needed because of the aforementionned grudge with the Mechanicus.
>>
Any of the white scars second founding successors, who have the misfortune of looking exactly like first founding chapters with radically different characters than the white scars, but with different icons on their shoulders.

Also have essentially no fluff.
>>
File: NONE PURER, bitches! REEEEEE.jpg (111KB, 450x686px) Image search: [Google]
NONE PURER, bitches! REEEEEE.jpg
111KB, 450x686px
>>54202407
The Flawless Host. Their fluff is hilarious:

>The Flawless Host is a Chaos Space Marine warband in the service of Slaanesh. The Flawless Host believe they are the embodiment of justice and purity. Their gene-seed was once free from Chaotic taint, and the rigid mental training of their former incarnation as the Loyalist Space Marines known as the Shining Blades gave the Chapter an unshakeable faith in its own abilities. They were victorious in battle so many times that they convinced themselves they could not fail, leading to the Berillia Massacres of 498.M34. Their overweening pride and wilful delusion caused them to attack, in a frenzy of indignation, any who questioned their magnificence. Renaming themselves the Flawless Host, they have scarred the Imperium ever since as hedonistic servants of Slaanesh, still believing themselves to be pinnacles of biological perfection.
>>
>>54228721
I really like them too, but they are 'just' black, and I already painted a black space marine army.
>>
>>54229098
>>54229264
You sound like the kind of person who goes out in public and everyone gives you and your friends weird looks, ranging from pity to disgust.
>>
>>54229098
fuck off Adrian, you already ruined MoM, that's enough dmg for now.
>>
>>54217114
man i wonder whatever happened to them, last i recall they were on the run with a shipload of chaos swag and the puritans out for their blood.
>>
Exorcists

One of their training rituals is roumored to be allowing a warp entity access to the trainees body. The trainee will either excise the daemon or he will be killed.
>>
>>54229521
Celebrants are easy to paint mate, seriously.

>white base coat
>yellow wash lower third
>orange wash middle
>red wash the top
>paint the details black

Done. Anyone want to come up with some fluff for them?

> A celebrant is someone who performs a rite or someone celebrating.

In my head I imagine a group who lives their life with a very specific set of daily rituals and is a little too happy go lucky during war. Kind of like they like battle and campaigning too much, like Churchill that British commando
>>
File: Charnel_Guard_Chapter_Icon3.jpg (13KB, 210x262px) Image search: [Google]
Charnel_Guard_Chapter_Icon3.jpg
13KB, 210x262px
Charnel Guard
Gothic Vampires in space, sleep in crypts between deploments. Also have a Fellblade dating back to the Great Crusade.
>>
>>54229908
In the village I grew up in we had a priest who was really old school and heavy on the incense and myrrh.
Imagine old ladies passing out in the front rows during christmas.

My father used to call him a celebrant.

So...that's kind of what I'm thinking off here. Just absurdly in love with the rituals and routine of worship.
>>
>>54229808
Probably getting wiped out in the Eye of Terror really, but that 100 or so dudes that are on the run are perfect for "Your/my guy" style army building. If I played 40k they'd be my pick.
>>
File: ShadowWolvesMarine.jpg (31KB, 306x480px) Image search: [Google]
ShadowWolvesMarine.jpg
31KB, 306x480px
>>54229391
I thought they were grey.
>>
>>54231181
That makes more sense.
>>
>>54217576
I dont remember there being a hawk lord in the beast arises?
>>
>>54229098
None of what you said is true.

Spare us further retardation and hang yourself.
>>
>>54229186
Thanks for that PDF, first I'd heard of the Storm Warriors.
>>
>>54211436
http://www.bolterandchainsword.com/topic/331042-emperors-spears-covered-by-a-d-b/

Here you go anon.
>>
>>54233086
>3. Good point; yes and no. I don't like Chapters whose unique/secret origins make them "better", or who are dedicated alllllll the time to their mysterious origins to the point it informs their entire vibe. I'm fine with the Dark Angels and their Successors, but I dislike when they're entirely based around hunting the Fallen. I thought the Blood Ravens were great, but I hated the clumsy and endless references to "We're special loyalist Thousand Sons" and the unrealistic way Chaos characters paid so much attention to it. (And it's worth bearing in mind, I first disliked the latter because I was told by IP folks that it wasn't true. My dislike arose when I saw it getting closer and closer to a falsehood being 'confirmed', and it bugged me as cheap and clumsy.)

>Chapters founded from Traitor/dubious gene-seed are fine, and fairly common in at least two (and now three?) Foundings. Chapters that bang on about it endlessly as their main/only interesting thing are tacky and are famously the go-to plot device of Little Tommy's First Homebrew Chapter, or licensees that don't really get the setting too well thinking it's a cool and dark origin for their own Chapter. (GW's IP department gets it allllll the time from people wanting to use the license. "Well, OUR Space Marine Chapter is founded from TRAITOR gene-seed! Cool, huh? Original, right?")
>>
>>54233086
>>54233782
>Here's a great comparison: If I suddenly said "Yeah, the Blood Ravens are loyalist Thousand Sons..." that's already the main thrust of the Chapter in the fandom, and it's a weird obsession loads of Chaos characters have with the Chapter for some reason (and, frankly, should be irrelevant in-universe, not this terrifying curse/mystery to them). Whereas if I said "The Minotaurs are founded from Iron Warrior gene-seed" that's practically the least interesting thing about them. They already have a wealth of character and atmosphere and background beyond it, it doesn't define them, it doesn't change anything about them, it doesn't change how anyone looks at them, and - again - it's realistically irrelevant in-universe. You don't have cutscenes of Abaddon and co. drooling over the Minotaurs as super-important and calling them "brothers..." and stuff, do you? Because that would be cheap and silly. The same thing with the Storm Wardens maybe being World Eater gene-stock. An excellent example of, if true, it making realistically no difference at all.

this is so true.
>>
>>54216046
>>54210980
>>54206728
The short story "Cadre" is the most recent about them, they are back to their old fluff.
>>
>>54230015
Also took part in the Pentarchy of Blood, so they've got that going for them.
>>
>>54229685
My perfect battle-brother!
>>
Guys Im just getting into 40K - what chapter of SM is concidered the most brainy and educated ones ? kind like warrior scholars ?
>>
File: 1486922559849.jpg (164KB, 480x554px) Image search: [Google]
1486922559849.jpg
164KB, 480x554px
>>54233782
>I'm fine with the Dark Angels and their Successors, but I dislike when they're entirely based around hunting the Fallen.

I know my opinion doesn't and never really has mattered, but it always feels good when people on high echo it.
>>
>>54236738
Raven Guard or Raptors is what you're looking for.
>>
>>54237701
>>54236738
More Blood Ravens and Dark Angels I think
>>
File: DoomWarriorsthumb.jpg (11KB, 110x150px) Image search: [Google]
DoomWarriorsthumb.jpg
11KB, 110x150px
>>54213424
Old DW colour scheme was fantastic
>>
>>54236738
Mentors.
>>
>>54233782
>>54233794
ADB is great and the "daddy issues" thing is a shitty meme.
>>
>>54223302
There is literally nothing stopping you from painting whatever chapter you want, irrespective of what bits are out there. The point is that Star Phantoms are not obscure.
>>
>>54229098
You are the worst
>>
>>54236738
>>54237701
Those are the practical chapters. Guardians of the Covenant or older lore Mentors are the warrior scholars.
>>
File: 1428319321431.jpg (113KB, 1024x902px) Image search: [Google]
1428319321431.jpg
113KB, 1024x902px
Sons of Antaeus, these guys are so obscure they don't have any official info other than a mention.
>>
>>54238834
I had never heard of them. That's about as obscure as it gets.
>>
>>54239790
They sound familiar. Where were they mentioned?
>>
>>54239796
They've been around since the Badaab storyline was published. White Dwarf #101 I think.
>>
>>54236738
Guardians of the Covenant.
>>
>>54238824
Naaah the daddy issues are real. He did mention his father was an alcoholic wife beater.
I like how he writes, 100% of the time, he's to me the one wrtier that translates the sheer scale of 40k well, but I don't always like what he writes because chaos opinions.
>>
>>54202407
Before I quit caring about 40k, my favorite chapter was the Star Phantom.
>>
>>54233086
>ADB makes a greek chapter
>Not the Sons of Antaeus
>The only Cursed founding chapter we know fuck all about

Why must I suffer like this?
>>
>>54233086
>Part of the reason is sales. Brand recognition in IP work is A Huge Deal. It's a big risk to do a no-name Chapter compared to a famous one, and it's guaranteed not to sell anything like a famous or First Founding Chapter. For that reason, BL is way less likely to be interested, authors are much less inclined to risk it, and BL is also way less likely to trust you to make it interesting.

>Readers who can't stand Author X will still buy all of the Ultramarines / Space Wolves / Blood Angels, etc. novels, for example. They're also easy sells to people first getting into the setting, as they're perceived as "core". (You still see many, many examples online even these days where people recommend the Ultramarines series, the ancient Space Wolves series, and the Blood Angels series as entry points into BL fiction, for example.) And they'll be incredibly popular no matter their quality, and their name recognition and perception as core to the setting guarantees them huge traction.

>Passing up the chance for those kinds of sales isn't easy, but it also comes with a certain freedom.

And then you get people like Kearney that make an almost unknown chapter extremely compelling, but doesn't get published because of legal fuck upd.
>>
>>54241926
>Why must I suffer like this?

Because you are a fan of ADB.
>>
>>54239790
>>54241037
Chapter Approved. Wayyy back in the days. They don't even have an official color scheme, just "grey-black".
They are the only Cursed Founding chapter in this case, with so little fluff. Notable for being taller and much more resistant than other marines thanks to a stronger skeleton.
Their only book appearance is in a short deathwatch story by Annandale, Vorago Vastness, where a Brother is a bro to the others, and just won't die.

I fear however that Primaris have anihilated any chances of ever seeing them, since their whole shtick was being BIG. And now with 9 feet tall Primaris, it's irrelevant now, unless they make the Sons of Antaeus even bigger like 10 feet tall...
>>
>>54242195

Maybe they're just as tough, like T5 without Gravis armor tough.

Or maybe their Chapter Strategy can roll like an Apothecary to recover a lost model, meaning they have a chance to just fucking stand up again if you spend a command point.

It would be fitting for a Chapter whose brothers just won't die.
>>
>>54229142
>(On a boring but related note, one of the reasons I made the Celestial Lions' culture have allusions to Sub-Saharan Africa was how good black skin would look in gold power armour. The other more obvious reason was to highlight the spread of cultures within a single First Founding gene-seed. We see a lot of Successors with similar vibes to their parent Chapters, one way or the other. That's always bugged me a bit, like how so many Dark Angels and Blood Angels Successors are Dark Angels Lite and Blood Angels But A Different Red, and so on. That's cool, but it's not all there is.)

Interesting bit by ADB.
>>
>>54242597
>what would look good in this solid gold plate suit?
>I KNOW, A NIGGER, THOSE GUYS LOVES GOLD AND BLING

That's racist, ADB.
>>
>>54242331
Their rules back in the day was +1T indeed.
Also rumoured to be DG descended, what's with all the toughness shit.
>>
>>54213367
>Is that window were the concept for the storm talon came from?

I wouldn't be surprised. Even though 40k/Rogue Trader was new, there were tons of art and stories that were commissioned.

It's amazing, but true that they're still mining it for bits of actually inspired background.
>>
>>54233086
>On a related note, there was an internal email yeeeaaaars ago from the highest IP minds that mentioned the Wolves actually must have secretly had more Successors out there. That always interested me a lot; there are so many little touches like that which are "true", and considered "true" in the IP itself, but that never ever get brought into the light of day - and would be considered dead wrong if they were.

>The Carcharodons are a good example. They're barely even Imperial. They don't feed into any Imperial institutions or answer any Imperial hierarchy, even beyond the usual autonomy of the Adeptus Astartes. They don't even formally join the Deathwatch, though it's possible for an occasional grey-armoured Marine who says nothing about his past to show up at a Watch Station and take the Apocryphon Oath, mostly likely as a Blackshield. And in the middle of this discussion, I pointed out Publication X and Story Y where A, B, and C had happened, and the reaction from IP was:

>"Sure, but that's wrong."
>"But the fans think this because we've published it in the past."
>"Yes. But it's wrong."

>I love working in 40K. It's darkly fascinating.
>>
>>54242796
>implying that would surprise anyone but the "CARCHARODONS ARE NIGHT LORDS" shitters
>>
>>54242626

+1T across the board might be too much for game balance without making them cost significantly more. We'd have to see how Chapter Tactics flesh out with the Space Marine Codex so we can see how it works.

Having Marines who can take a killing blow and just stand back up afterwards would be neat and pretty easy to do. Perhaps you pay a few Command Points to roll to revive your casualties from the previous turn. You'd have to figure out how to balance it, like how many guys you can bring back or how many times you roll, but otherwise it'd be nice and not hugely game-breaking to bring a guy or two back from a squad that has remaining marines (squads that get wiped should stay wiped).
>>
>>54242796
>Unpublished ideas about IP having any meaning outside of their office.
I hope this isn't what they actually think.
>>
File: The-Vorago-Fastness.pdf (2MB, 1x1px) Image search: [Google]
The-Vorago-Fastness.pdf
2MB, 1x1px
>>54242862
Back in 3rd it was +5ppm and +10 for an HQ.

Having them getting back up would be kinda against the fluff since they don't come back to life but rather don't die, but it would probably be more interesting from a gameplay point of view indeed.

Might as well post the only story we see one in. Happens before Death of Antagonis, which I recommend.
>>
>>54210980
they're in the deathwatch codex
>>
>>54216241
>literally at war to see who gets to be green and white
>>
>>54242906
It seems like it does actually, in the way that the IP dudes have their ideas, and it won't matter that it goes completely against the canon. Basically what everyone hated about GW/BL writers in the past years (something that seems to be changing fortunately), the fact that they are more 40k fanboys rather than actual writers. Lord help you if you don't like their headcanon.
>>
File: Cadre.pdf (735KB, 1x1px) Image search: [Google]
Cadre.pdf
735KB, 1x1px
>>54210980
Would yo look at that, I just happen to have a (very) short story about Mentors.
>>
>>54204348
>have a dreadnought Chapter Master

Fuck yeah.
>>
>>54227939
>Their entire mentality is about being the most self-suffering fatalistic grim bastards possible, but all in the name of ensuring that mortal humans don't suffer like they do.
Lamenters
>>
File: 1498830872514.jpg (215KB, 480x623px) Image search: [Google]
1498830872514.jpg
215KB, 480x623px
>>54228721
Do these fuckers take Primaris?
>>
>>54243139
If you read the end of the post, you'd see I mention being grimdark at the same time.

And Lamenters just don't see the bigger picture. SM are precious. You can't waste them to save a few civilians.
>>
>>54243176
This really is basically Lamenters though.
>>
>>54243153
>Magnum Snake
>Mauser Cobra

These would make awesome Metal Gear Solid codenames.
>>
>>54243189
It really isn't my dude.

One chapter will die to the last for imperial citizens, of which there are countless billions of.

The other engrains its brothers with a sense of selflessness, so that they concentrate on their duty until the very end, disregarding their lives if need be, so that others don't suffer.
>>
>>54242960

Well, they could also get a 5+++ to avoid Mortal Wounds, or prevent death, but reviving could represent a near-fatal attack knocking them down and them just getting back up, bloodied but still alive. Same fluff, but different representation.

>>54243176
>>54243295

Lamenters aren't exactly super selfless like how /tg/ memes them. That's just one instance where we get their fluff from. Their whole deal is that they suffer from preternaturally bad luck. Basically, they have a genetic predisposition to getting the shit end of the stick.

Most of the time, they aren't shitting their power armor to give their lives for civilians, but grinding their way through hellholes of campaigns that they are honor-bound to fight in, losing troopers and being unable to replenish their numbers sufficiently before getting suckered into another grinding conflict. It's fighting a battle so shitty and making a choice so shit that even if other Chapters think they deserve a trophy, they themselves don't want anything to remind themselves of it, or even indulge in celebrating that campaign because it'd be self-indulgent and everyone in the Chapter would know it's bullshit.
>>
>>54243439
Yeah I hear you.

Last time I read about them was the (excellent) Deathwatch novel by Steve Parker, with a dreadnought believing he's the last of his chapter.
>>
File: Golden_Halos_Astartes.jpg (133KB, 400x579px) Image search: [Google]
Golden_Halos_Astartes.jpg
133KB, 400x579px
I like these guys for their color scheme, but they're just a Chapter with a color scheme and nothing else.

Well, they also have a single weird fluff blurb, but it's weird 40k happening.
>>
File: Doom_Legion_Marine.jpg (35KB, 356x451px) Image search: [Google]
Doom_Legion_Marine.jpg
35KB, 356x451px
Doom Legion

>took part in the Abyssal Crusade (a lot of the chapters involved are kind of interesting, even if they're 'a sentence of fluff' level)
>before that had a fucking Star Fortress from pre-Heresy times, so they could watch over some dangerous asteroid fields
>only part of their chapter took part in the Abyssal Crusade because of this duty, so half of their chapter is the renegade warband the Vectors of the Pox
>also Doctor Doom jokes because the colorscheme's close enough
>>
File: Judgement.pdf (805KB, 1x1px) Image search: [Google]
Judgement.pdf
805KB, 1x1px
>>54243542
Here you go.
>>
File: Oracles_of_Change_Marine.jpg (31KB, 328x526px) Image search: [Google]
Oracles_of_Change_Marine.jpg
31KB, 328x526px
>>54243592
Thanks a ton dude.

While we're on the subject of the Abyssal Crusade, I want to bring up a warband that's not that interesting, but is dear to my heart: the Oracles of Change.

One of the only non-Thousand Sons Tzeentchian warbands that is not completely insane (or at least that was the case last I looked - seems to be a lot of new 'little more than a name' warbands devoted to Tzeentch now). Outside of the crusade itself, it's only mentioned briefly in the Tome of Fate, and a namedrop as part of a Chaos force or two, but it's interesting just for existing and having a color scheme.
>>
File: Golden_Halos_Banner.jpg (142KB, 516x782px) Image search: [Google]
Golden_Halos_Banner.jpg
142KB, 516x782px
>>54243519

Well, okay, they also have a Dark Souls boss for a Chapter Banner.
>>
>>54206736
Straight up sues.
>>
>>54243680
Xell yeah, the post is an obvious ironic kiddy one.
>>
>>54239019
I read lexicanum entry on Guardians of the Covenant and it states that they are indeed scholars but of imperial religion - and their focus in not scholary at all - more like crazed imam types then scientist warrior ones
>>
File: IMG_1687.jpg (55KB, 350x488px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1687.jpg
55KB, 350x488px
>>54220184
Brother.
>>
>>54243176
>SM are precious. You can't waste them to save a few civilians.
I wonder which chapter could be behind THIS post
>>
>>54244752
MM are on the other extreme of the scale.
But you can't deny that wasting SM to save a few lowly humans just isn't worth the price.

Also, that picture isn't MM, you can see some sort of cup on the shoulder pad and the banner.
>>
>tfw your chapter used to be obscure but for some reason is super popular now
>>
>>54245203
Which one you hipster?
>>
>>54229391
Soul Drinkers have such a nice cooler scheme
>>
>>54245451
color scheme*
fuck im tired
>>
File: Emperor's_Shadows_Marine.jpg (36KB, 326x479px) Image search: [Google]
Emperor's_Shadows_Marine.jpg
36KB, 326x479px
>>54202407
Emperor's Shadows for being the original 40k weebs, complete with bonsai tree emblem
>>
File: Marines_Malevolent[1].jpg (20KB, 250x345px) Image search: [Google]
Marines_Malevolent[1].jpg
20KB, 250x345px
Essentially the anti-Salamanders
>>
Astral Claws
Warp Ghosts
Reclaimers
Yellow Jackets
Iron Knights
Sons of Medusa
Steel Confessors
Helion Legion

And the Black Consuls/Mantis Warriors even though those guys aren't exactly obscure.
>>
File: Pre-Heresy_War_Hounds_small.jpg (147KB, 424x424px) Image search: [Google]
Pre-Heresy_War_Hounds_small.jpg
147KB, 424x424px
The War Hounds before Angron got his grubby midget mits on them. Great emblem.
>>
>>54204348
They had the black rage but didn't know what it was and kept it their shameful secret, then they met Astroth the Grim on campaign who recognized it and revealed to them they're decended from saguinius.
>>
>>54229685
>We are the purest of all. We can do no wrong.

A minor chapter I love are the Invaders
>destroy an Eldar craftworld
>their homeworld was destroyed and they were reduced to 300 marines
>keep being fucked over somehow and only 12 marines left
>>
Blood Gorgons

>Cursed 21st Founding
>Feuding with the yiffs eternally
>No ritual bonds
>Independent to the point that death is preferred over subservience to an authority
> They consider themselves a band of warriors first and foremost before their allegiance to Chaos
>Have apothecary witches out of necessity but dislike sorcery
>>
>>54245486
>original 40k weebs
they were a karate kid joke...
>>
>>54236738
guardians of the covenant, also my nomination for coolest obscure army. i have 150+ marines plus converted primaris.
>>
Is it possible fluff wise for a Genestealer Cult space marine chapter?
>>
>>54245891
i see no reason otherwise. those types of beings evolve (iirc) off genetic material so what would happen with some sm geneseed? could be a phenomenal army project
>>
>>54245914
self reply: or a primaris /custode (primarch) type deal
>>
>>54217686
I remember when I was making a homebrew chapter awhile back I realized that I just remade the Doom Eagles with a different coat of paint.
>>
>>54211261
Goto pls go.
>>
>>54245879
Post your army my man.
>>
>>54245891
No. Geneseed only works on extremely pure individuals.
>>
File: Sons_of_Medusa_Banner.jpg (12KB, 347x303px) Image search: [Google]
Sons_of_Medusa_Banner.jpg
12KB, 347x303px
Sons of Medusa
>Iron Hands Successor with War Clans
>Original chapter color was a clean olive drab or desert camo
>Founded as a result of the Moirae Schism because FUCK the weakness of the flesh
>High levels of cybernetic enhancement
>Pragmatically use whatever tech they can scavenge to win battles in addition to their own shit

>As befits a scion Chapter of the Iron Hands, the level of technology and weaponry used by the Sons of Medusa Chapter is higher than the Imperial average, even among the usually well-equipped Astartes, and their Armoury is particularly extensive and diverse. The Chapter's Forge Ships are known to be able to salvage, repair and produce a wide variety of Adeptus Astartes wargear. This range of technology is thought to include the extremely rare capability to construct new Dreadnought chassis and build some of the rarer Land Raider variants such as the Land Raider Prometheus.

>Over the following centuries, the Sons of Medusa have earned a reputation for standing against the Emperor's foes, no matter how desperate the odds, winning for themselves the grudging respect, if not the trust, of their fellow Space Marines.
>>
>>54246077
Interstingly enough, Eye of Medusa (absolutely fantastic book btw, must read if you rnjoy IH just a tiny bit, and rven if you were indifferent to them like me nefore the book) admits that the IH successors might have even better technology than them.

I'd post thr odf but thr book is recent, good, and Guymer is a bro, so think about buying the book, he earned my money imo.

>Brauth bit his tongue and sighted into the swirling dust. From what little his mentors deigned to teach, he knew that the technical capabilities of the Iron Hands were superior to most other Space Marine Chapters, with the possible grudging exception of their immediate genetic successors.
>>
Iron Snakes for being Greek Hoplites in space and not being dicks like their similarly themed cousins the Minotaurs. They're also cool for being one of a handful of Space Marines that specialize in planetary naval warfare complete with using special ritual power spears for ocean themed battles.
>>
40k novels:
https://mega.nz/#F!wx4BiKhD!YhnAf1BqSmAB8dO6xDM56Q!koolBSRb

And save the link you silly cunts.
>>
>>54246056
what are chaos space marines?
>>
File: 435345345.jpg (20KB, 377x386px) Image search: [Google]
435345345.jpg
20KB, 377x386px
Astral Knights and Silver Skulls, because fuck you chrome marines are cool looking.
>>
>>54246224
The individuals are pure before becoming SM, they become corrupted afterwards. Or they are made SM through a mix of magic and heavy genetic bullshit.

Genestealers influence genetic, there's no magic involved, the body of a tainted guman would reject the implants I presume. SM havin nox sex drive and/or being sterile doesn't help either, as GSC need breeding of the humans to grow.
>>
File: IMG_4834.jpg (2MB, 3264x2448px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4834.jpg
2MB, 3264x2448px
>>54246045
no full shots or recent pics. just assemebled half of dark imperium, some puppets war terminators and some hitech termiators. everythings kitbashed, every single model has a hood + robes or tabard. dont have alot of pics on laptop, but will post more tomorrow. assuming a similar thread will still be up. forgive awful half-paint job
>>
File: IMG_4790.jpg (2MB, 3264x2448px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4790.jpg
2MB, 3264x2448px
>>54246045
>>
>>54246056
i do not doubt you but same as chaos affecting marines after they are "made" i feel as tho the genestealers could steal in and fugg around a little bit to make a nidmarine
>>
>>54245645
Dusk Raiders are also cool. Nice deep red on gun metal.
>>
>>54229391
>The Shadow Wolves
Funny story behind those guys.
>>
>>54246313
>>54246322
Prety cool.

>>54246379
What is it?
>>
File: Aurora_Livery.jpg (67KB, 350x262px) Image search: [Google]
Aurora_Livery.jpg
67KB, 350x262px
>>54246077
>>54246153
The Sons of Medusa should be bros with Aurora Chapter, they are an even more obscure flavor of green marines with tech.

The Aurora Chapter may even have the most sizable armory of anyone outside Holy Terra.
> the Aurora Chapter has always been known as the undisputed masters of armoured assault. They boast more Land Raiders and Predators than many other Space Marine Chapters. Ever since their creation, in the Second Founding, they have preferred massed spearheads led by heavily armoured main battle tanks, earning them renown throughout the Ultima Segmentum. The Aurora Chapter's homeworld, Firestorm, harbours vast industrial complexes, which together are large enough to rival the manufacturing output of several Adeptus Mechanicus Forge Worlds. Countless millions of indentured menials work the munitorums night and day to feed the mighty guns of the Aurora Chapter's tank companies, ensuring that their weapons need never fall silent. Heeding the summons of Ultramarines Chapter Master Marneus Calgar, the Aurora Chapter recently deployed on the Zeist Campaign in support of the Ultramarines against the emergent Tau Empire.

>Chapter Combat Doctrine
>The Aurora Chapter's Astartes are known to be the undisputed masters of the armoured assault, and the Chapter boasts more Land Raiders and Predators than any other Chapter (or indeed, several Chapters combined). Their preferred method of battle is therefore, unsurprisingly, a massed attack led by heavily armoured Space Marine tanks, a strategy that has earned them renown throughout the Ultima Segmentum and beyond.
>>
>>54246322
Got a link for those shields?
>>
>>54246402
Aaron Dembski-Bowden helped to invent them on behalf of his wife. His wife having just started interest in 40k after reading the first three books of the Horus Heresy novels, she fell in love with the Pre-Heresy Luna Wolves Legion. Inspired by this, Aaron proceeded to write a cameo for the Shadow Wolves in the novel Helsreach, making them a part of the official canon. He did not give them the savage aspect of the Space Wolves, yet he inferred that the Shadow Wolves use lots of canine themes, similar to the Luna Wolves regardless of being derived from the Imperial Fists' gene-seed.

They also got eaten by the nids almost in their entirety when their home world was overrun. However a strike-force of Shadow Wolves was spotted on Cadia in 999.M41, fighting Abaddon the Despoiler's Forces of Chaos during the 13th Black Crusade. So they may yet be around.
>>
>>54246464

You can tell they are Scibor shields
>>
>>54246501
Oh okay. I knew about their existence and their appearances in Heksreach and later on, but not that they were made due to Katy Bowden.
>>
Mortifactors
Halo Dragons
Black Wings
Vorpal Swords
Marines Exemplar
White Panthers
>>
>>54202407
>Not posting the glorious Hospitallers
>>
>>54246607
Howabout the White Templars? or Red Templars?

Also what the fuck is up with the Tarantulas and Widowmakers? They're the only spider themed Space Marine chapters and they get zero play? You'd think with such potentially iconic imagery an arachnid chapter could have, they would be thrown something.
>>
File: Punisher_Marine.jpg (24KB, 260x383px) Image search: [Google]
Punisher_Marine.jpg
24KB, 260x383px
Chaos has a bunch of neat schemes of chapters that are single line of fluff tier. That's actually good though because it allows you to do what you want if your desire to try a bunch of different things.

Pic related is the Punishers which have tan power armor with a black skelly, I guess a half-assed reference to Punisher comics. Not much fluff tho. Also the Sons of Vengeance warband has a dope unique scheme.
>>
File: Final Duty.pdf (1002KB, 1x1px) Image search: [Google]
Final Duty.pdf
1002KB, 1x1px
>>54246607
Creepy short story coming through.
>>
>>54246676
Foes of the Dark Hunters, invaded their home world, as specified in the novel posted above.
You learn a bit more about their leader towards the end.
>>
File: 23452345.jpg (23KB, 300x326px) Image search: [Google]
23452345.jpg
23KB, 300x326px
>>54229142
Girlyman should gather up all the errant lion and otherwise cat themed chapters and throw them at Lionel when he decides to show up, because there are more of them then you'd think.

Currently besides the handful of Celestial Lions, a Tiger Claw or Star Leopard shoutout here and there, or those Disciples of Caliban, there are the following literally who kittycat successors:
>Desert Lions
>Terror Tigers
>Lion Warriors
>Panthers
>Tigers Argent
>Lions Defiant
>White Panthers
>Blood Tigers

Motherfucking why? I recognize that there are loads of successors out there, there are more eagle or hawk themed chapters then lost STC's but come on, Girlyman needs to start consolidating some shit.
>>
File: 23452345.jpg (43KB, 519x389px) Image search: [Google]
23452345.jpg
43KB, 519x389px
>>54246676
>Chaos has a bunch of neat schemes of chapters that are single line of fluff tier.

One of the reasons I like the Warp Ghosts is their fantastic but simple colors. I always wanted to paint some Warp Ghosts in a green dayglow paint with highlights like you'd paint lotr ghosts.
>>
File: IMG_1609.jpg (60KB, 340x341px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1609.jpg
60KB, 340x341px
I like this one group, I think their whole shtick is being obscure and mysterious and I honestly think GW does it on purpose because they have no idea wtf to do with them.
>>
>>54246764
You joke but I raise you the Emperor's Spears or Black Inculpators.
>>
File: 4325234532.jpg (10KB, 185x272px) Image search: [Google]
4325234532.jpg
10KB, 185x272px
>>54245604
>Yellow Jackets

Yes, these guys.
>>
>>54246782
Well, the Spears are about to have a whole novel dedicated to them, with a greek culture and irish/gaellix sounding names apparently. Just look up the thread and you can see a link towards ADB notes about it on B&C, and plenty of interesting other stuff he thinks about.
>>
>>54246789
Is there a certain software to get this kind of Space Marine painter?
I thought only the officials chapters would be represented with this one (which FW started to ue first I think) yet here we are.
>>
File: Iron_Knights_Scheme2.jpg (23KB, 250x354px) Image search: [Google]
Iron_Knights_Scheme2.jpg
23KB, 250x354px
>Iron Knights
>Homeworld is either a feudal world where honour is grand and war is viewed as sport or a industrialised hell hole where the whole planet is a grim machine for the chapter's war efforts, the latter being the more recent
>Smaller chapter, lost a good chunk of their chapter to chaos so are currently on a penitent crusade
>2nd founding IF successors so will probably keep crusading until they're all gone
>Big links to the other successors due to The Last Wall and being 2nd founding hold the line like no one else
>Combat doctrine focuses on heavy infantry and tanks attacking well defended strongpoints, lots of terminators, predators and land raiders
>Veterans probably see combat regularly because of reliance on terminators and the fact they're not recruiting
>Don't use company markings, probably not enough of them to fight effectively in companies anyway
>Lost their chapter master in the war of the beast
>Big damn hero is Hervald Strom, Chapter Champion. Only marine to win the Feast of Blades on two occasions, only chapter to win twice, and only ones to do it twice consecutively, Strom was mortally wounded in combat before the second Feast yet still came out on top making him one of the best swordsmen in the Imperium
>Germanic/Prussian theme to their name

Basically tough old bastards in space, fighting as hard as possible until they think the Emperor has forgiven them, or until their deaths. I'm slowly making an army of them.
>>
File: 250px-Storm_Giants_Scheme.jpg (18KB, 250x361px) Image search: [Google]
250px-Storm_Giants_Scheme.jpg
18KB, 250x361px
>>54216648
>3e Codex Space Marines
>That one page about them wrecking rebels
Literally the first marine story I ever read, good job anon.

anyway here's the Storm Giants, believed to be on of the only Salamander successors, Total bros who look out for civvies.
>>
>>54229827
Neat. To me, they´re like the cool version of the Grey Knights. Also bound to the Inquisition if I remember right.
>>
File: Untitled.png (2MB, 1317x907px) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.png
2MB, 1317x907px
> Basically no info
> Middle of fucking nowhere
> Edgetastic naming conventions

What's not to love?
>>
File: Angels_Eradicant.jpg (23KB, 282x480px) Image search: [Google]
Angels_Eradicant.jpg
23KB, 282x480px
I like the name and the colour scheme
>>
>>54247253
I know right? They're a grea blank slate imo.
My headcanon is a whole chapter did some.silly whit like refuse an order from thr High Lords or the Inquisition, and were by consequence stripped of their name, their history, and exiled in the deepest reaches of space.
>>
File: Take The Knot.jpg (55KB, 400x500px) Image search: [Google]
Take The Knot.jpg
55KB, 400x500px
>>54207861
>>
>>54212500
There are 2 dark hunter books, look in the general thread mega after Umbra Sumus.
>>
File: 01_The_Blind_King.pdf (513KB, 1x1px) Image search: [Google]
01_The_Blind_King.pdf
513KB, 1x1px
>>54247416
2? I know umbra sumus and the short story The Blind King, pdf related, but that's about it.
>>
File: feelsalphaman.png (2MB, 900x900px) Image search: [Google]
feelsalphaman.png
2MB, 900x900px
>>54246764
>>
File: primeaaawrch.png (849KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
primeaaawrch.png
849KB, 600x600px
>>54247595
>>
>>54225452
Entire novel about them too, Legion of the Damned.
>>
>>54247253
>Prism
>Record Deleted

Why can't GW do for the Rainbow Warriors what they did for the Space Sharks? The Carcharodons are cool. Just mix up their theme it can't be that hard to figure out something updated. The obvious go to is to combine them with the Star Leopards for Aztec jaguar shit in space, plenty of people have already thrown that one out there. So if not that then what?
>>
File: a4354354325.jpg (63KB, 600x566px) Image search: [Google]
a4354354325.jpg
63KB, 600x566px
>>54246789
Not even the Chaos gods like wasps man, those fuckers sting.
>>
>>54246814
photoshop or gimp if you are into freeware
>>
>>54247864
it's a reference to the bombing of a greenpeace boat iirc.
All the gay jokes aside, while aztecs would make sense I understand that GW is reluctant to use them in official material.
>>
Storm Lords have an interesting color scheme, so do Emperor's Warbringers because they use variable camo like the IG.

Angels of Iron are covered head to two in purity seals and the Solar Hawks for their odd fucking emblem.
>>
>>54246814
I´m not sure if you mean this exact painter, but I guess, the painter from Bolter and Chainsword still works fine. It has infinite options to paint them like you wish part for part and there are quite a few customization options like different weapons and stuff.

Choose the "Wargear Beta" one:
http://www.bolterandchainsword.com/topic/273790-the-bc-painters/

If you need to add special additional shenanigans, just use any free paint app out there, like Gimp for your desktop or something for your phone/pad.
>>
>>54248085
So rename them. No sense to just let old shit sit there and do nothing with it. Make their main deal heavy use of lasers and combine that with a hint of their old name. Something like the Sun Spectres, Ice Halos, Luminators, or just Arc Marines.
>>
>>54202407
Red Talons are cool, why do the Iron Hands have all the cool successors?
>>
>>54248478
To make up for having 0 characters
>>
Bleak Brotherhood-Black on neon green fire? Sick. And the Angels of Ecstasy for being the only pink marines I can think of.
>>
>>54248531
Ok, go to bed Perturabo, you wish Ferrus Manus loved you as much as he did Fulgrim.
>>
>>54248631
I think he means special characters in the codex
>>
>>54248281
>So rename them.
Then they may just as well make up a new one.
Anyway the rainbow on the helmet in the scheme was also painted on the boat, so if you just change that too there is nothing left of the RT chapter.

That said I've seen a bunch of rather nice looking aztec/mayan conversions for Space Marines. Nothing stopping you from making it a DIY or taking the official name and rolling with it.
>>
>>54248787
>Then they may just as well make up a new one.

Nothing wrong with this if the source is going unused.
>>
File: Guardians of the Covenant.png (168KB, 250x326px) Image search: [Google]
Guardians of the Covenant.png
168KB, 250x326px
>>54202407
Guardians of the Covenant: a far less bitchy successor of the DA tasked with watching the outer rims of the galaxy (Halo Stars, I believe) . Basically legit space monks who spend their free time studying or making art/illuminated manuscripts detailing all the weird stuff they have to put up with out in the middle of nowhere.

Pretty sure they were a half baked chapter for a FFG Deathwatch supplement, so good luck ever seeing anything else about them.
>>
File: iron fists.jpg (10KB, 185x272px) Image search: [Google]
iron fists.jpg
10KB, 185x272px
Iron fists have big golden hands, let techmarines be captains and have "power fists in the shape of a combat shield" or some shit. Overall bretty cool
>>
>>54244924

MM get shit on because they kind of walk into it. While the Lamenters get handed shit situations as a matter of genetic disposition, the Marines Malevolent have made pretty bad decisions. They couldn't tone down their AGGRO and pissed off the AdMech, so they don't get much in the way of AdMech support, and they won't turn it down for their fellow Chapters, which causes them to be distrusted and disliked.

Sure, sacrificing a few marines for a few million humans isn't cost effective on a galactic scale, but it's also not efficient to fuck over everyone who could augment your Chapter with their support. Lamenters are alone because they're cursed. The Marines Malevolent are alone because they're assholes.
>>
File: dasuccessors.png (2MB, 1136x1620px) Image search: [Google]
dasuccessors.png
2MB, 1136x1620px
>>54249567

Guardians of the Covenant have been a successor chapter to the Dark Angels WELL before Fantasy Flight got their hands on the license. They're on page 72 of the 4th Edition Dark Angels codex.
>>
>>54245486
Are they actually canon now?
>>
>>54209355
>he thinks the blood ravens meme is a blood angels meme
>>
File: Auric_Patricians_Astartes.jpg (148KB, 400x569px) Image search: [Google]
Auric_Patricians_Astartes.jpg
148KB, 400x569px
>thread about obscure chapters
>not posting the most patrician of chapters
>plebeians the whole of you
>>
>>54231683
Atherias.
>>
File: Rip and Tear Imminent.jpg (2MB, 1598x1000px) Image search: [Google]
Rip and Tear Imminent.jpg
2MB, 1598x1000px
>>54210234
They got plenty of attention during the Badab War
>>
>>54251151

No that's a 40k wiki photoshop

They're still just WD status or what ever they've been for the past 10 years

Doubt they'll ever be canon now that their creator is a competitor company
>>
>>54248531
>tfw your successors get rules for named IC before you do

Iron Hands a shit and should've been replaced with Sons of Medusa. Just like BA should've been replaced during that time when Dante begged the successors for gene seed and the Flesh Tearers wanted to just destroy the BA entirely and replace them for being constantly incompetent and in danger of going extinct.
>>
>>54243519
They look like they're literally the knights of the blazing sun in 40k.
>>
>>54253163
no where near as much as the sharks or the minotaurs tho
>>
>>54234530

Oh!? I'll have to check that out! Is it available electronically?
>>
>>54243040

Oh badass, I guess I don't need to have >>54254653 this question answered! Thank you!
>>
>>54246864
patrician taste
i also like how they keep getting shit on by bad luck :
>ambush orks. the orks counter-ambush them and succesfully launch their waagh
>cadulon, successor of hervald storm as one of the most badass swordman, win a feast of blade, finish second on the next and won the third. So great that all the imperial fist and successors call him the ''saint of blade''. Then get looted by dark eldar to fight lelith esperax he put up some good fight to be fair
>and lastly, they get on a penitent crusade because some of their dudes actually turned to chaos

i still love those guys, they are like black templar, but with more emphasis on armor
>>
>>54229391
What happened to the soul drinkers anyway? I only read their first book and never followed up on them.
>>
>>54250362
Think Deathwatch was the first time we saw anything beyond a name and a color scheme for them though.
>>
File: MarinesExemplar.jpg (31KB, 294x455px) Image search: [Google]
MarinesExemplar.jpg
31KB, 294x455px
Anyone know what's up with the Astartes Praeses? I distinctly remember there being more chapters listed than there are on the Lexicanum (there are supposed to be 18), but for some reason a lot of spots are marked as Unknown.

Posting one of my favorites of them, the Marines Exemplar. Not much fluff to them beyond joining in on fighting off the 13th Black Crusade, but they have a good color scheme and symbol.
>>
File: IMG_0304.jpg (33KB, 375x360px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0304.jpg
33KB, 375x360px
The jade dragons Only appeared in the novella black leviathan, come off as very paranoid and assholey but their ties with the inquisition and hate for chaos while skirting close to it are kinda interesting
>>
File: IMG_0305.jpg (273KB, 640x955px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0305.jpg
273KB, 640x955px
Angels penitent formerly angels resplendent are cool, slowly all falling to the black rage while undergoing a red scare witch hunt due to a crazed preacher which only a few members have not fallen to. They appear in the short crown of thorns (and apparently 2001 chapter approved) and its written by the fantastic peter fehervari so worth a quick read
>>
>>54256928
Their original chapter icon is one of the more unique ones.
>>
File: Angels_Resplendent.jpg (29KB, 291x480px) Image search: [Google]
Angels_Resplendent.jpg
29KB, 291x480px
>>54257110
I kind of think their old colorscheme was really nice, and it's sad that there's little in-universe reason to still use it.
>>
>>54257173
If you ask me

> Fuck you it looks fucking dope Imma do what I want

Is a valid enough reason.
>>
File: excorcists.jpg (88KB, 350x271px) Image search: [Google]
excorcists.jpg
88KB, 350x271px
Daemon killing specialists who all have to be possessed by a daemon before expelling it with pure willpower to pass initiation. This process makes them invisible to daemons and highly resistant to corruption. Basically what Grey Knights should have been.
>>
File: Field police.jpg (71KB, 261x391px) Image search: [Google]
Field police.jpg
71KB, 261x391px
Do the Field police from the RT rule book count as a chapter? If so this my entry.
>>
>>54258270
I think the new HH book said that's what the space wolves were like before finding Russ
>>
>>54243040
Thanks!
>>
>>54253741

To me it looks like they're gainening brouzouf.
>>
>>54247525
There's another short story about a father and son finding a Dark Hunter after a battle. Pretty good read.
>>54246864
There's a short story about Iron Knights too called Tower of Blood. Has a guy called Goedandang or something and he has two giant maces to smack daemonettes in the face, and he had an Imperial Guardswoman gushing over him.
>>
>>54257173
Guilliman comes around, saves the Chapter, kills the Prophet, gives them Primaris, tells them they have done enough penitence.
Done!
>>
>>54258429
They showed an example of one, and added that the early SW legion needes more than other legions, not that they were THE field police legion.
>>
>>54258648
The Last Detail, yes.
>>
>>54258705
If Gulliman singlehandedly fixes the whole setting, it's boring. Better the part of the chapter on crusade saves the rest.
>>
>>54259667
True. You can have the CM and his 1st company coming back, killing the ones that oney to the prophet, and slowly start rebuilding.
>>
File: Death_Eagles_early_90s.jpg (8KB, 118x147px) Image search: [Google]
Death_Eagles_early_90s.jpg
8KB, 118x147px
>>54202407
The Death Eagles are awesome. There was a Millenial of the Emperor's Children back during the Great Crusade by the same name who refused to turn against the Emperor, and then the Chapter was formed in the Second Founding under Guilliman's restructuring of the Legiones into the Adeptus. They *claim* to be successors of the Raven Guard, and even emulate the tactics of Corax's sons, but they've never provided evidence of their founding, and some Chapters doubt their claims to such an early founding... and if one has access records of the Legiones' campaigns, well... their name seems like quite a coincidence, doesn't it?
>>
I'm probably the only one that likes the Black Dragons, but there it is. I like the oddball chapters.
>>
>>54260183
Of couse you are, you special snowflake. Surely no one likes the chapter that appears in several novels, is the protagonist of a whole novel that is often recommended, and one of the most recurrent Cursed Founding chapter.
>>
>>54259943

Part of the reason for the Great Scouring and the existence of Ordos dedicated to obscuring the past.

Could be they were granted a quiet pardon for their loyalty during the Horus Heresy, and their history put to the torch to extinguish the stain of their legion's sins.
>>
>>54259777

Reminds me of the Storm Wardens. Maybe they finally rid themselves of their psychic contamination.

Let me just say, Primaris-sized Storm Wardens wielding Primaris-sized Relic Blades would be fucking fantastic. Pair the regular melee guys with a Storm Shield and you have an intimidating, and stylish, team of dudes.
>>
>>54259943
Just curious...
They're not from a planet called Mettle, are they?
>>
File: 1499554962773.jpg (382KB, 919x791px) Image search: [Google]
1499554962773.jpg
382KB, 919x791px
>>54261248
DK have appropriately sized swords.
>>
>>54261715
GK*
Thread posts: 320
Thread images: 94

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.