[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I need to flesh out an adult green for my next session and I'd

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

File: tumblr_nl2l9ei1vT1rgyw5zo1_500.jpg (112KB, 500x700px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nl2l9ei1vT1rgyw5zo1_500.jpg
112KB, 500x700px
I need to flesh out an adult green for my next session and I'd appreciate some help.

Adult green lives in a massive old forest, full of standard D&D creatures plus, of course, elves, who are too damn handy with bows and being sneaky. It was a harsh two centuries for you. Pretty much anything strong enough to have a chance of killing you, did try to kill you and your scales have scarred in many places due to claws, arrows, spears and occasional magical bullshit from local elven druids. For two centuries you were hunting at night, hiding over the day, became master of stealth in forest and are rather familiar with most of the forest and its surroundings. There are a few mountain ridges surrounding it and a massive moor to the north. Mountains have nasty reds living there and ancient black from the swamp you have never seen and hope to keep it that way.

Your time has, however, come. You are powerful enough to start thinking of creating a horde, a lair to protect it and a nice array of minions.

How would an adult green go about this?

thanks
>>
Recruit kobolds.
>>
>>54198006
OP here.

Was thinking of this. Kobolds who eventually get ability to hide as bonus action in forest.
>>
>>54197972
Since I am a master of stealth and want revenge on the elves that hunted me for two centuries, I would try to clear to forest of their presence by whispering seeds of conflict into their feeble minds. Making them fight among themsleves and maybe even succeeding in corrupting one or two of them.

If I can get two of them on my side with promises of magic and treasures, make them the ones who guard and hide my lair, being elves they would be discreet enough and friendly looking enough to easily keep hnters away from my lair and when I have minions, they could manage them.
>>
>>54197972
Spawn some dragonborn or draconians. Enlist the aid of gnolls, orcs and goblins. Send them out to raid the elves often and occasionally fly over while they launch attacks on the elven villages and breathe poison gas on the defenders.

Fly out in search of giants and the like and tell them of how rich and weak the elves are and offer to share in the pillaging of the elves. Allow them to take a share and offer them a permanent place within your forest. A base of operations, if you will, for their raids into other lands.
>>
OP here.

Really cool suggestions.

thanks
>>
>>54197972
I would hunt down and purge all the elven druids I could. Ruthlessly and thoroughly. Then, I would start corrupting the trees themselves. Entice dryads with exotic gifts, spices, orchids, and other temptations. Bend the ear of the treants, and convince them that the elves bring fire into the woods, and take wood to burn it. Start the planting and cultivation of shambling mounds. Raise needlefolk (MM2 for 3.5), and cultivate their racial hatred of elves.

Then, start working on animals and beasts. Turn loose dire boars and... actually, that should be good. A small family of dire boars would do enough on their own.

Then, it's time for actual minions. I'd go for, in order, hobgoblins, kobolds, or lizardfolk. Possibly the occasional ogre or hag, but no higher on the scale o' giant.

Then, it's time for revenge...
>>
All these plans are nice, but how would they hold against tribes of hunters,warriors and casters who live hundreds if years? I'd expect a punitive elven expedition within a year. Elves are not stupid.
>>
Using your innate green dragon deception you have tricked the forest spirits (Dryads, Treants, whatever) into believing that the elves and neighboring villages plan to rip apart the forest to get at the precious gems and metals that lay beneath the ground and in the mountains.
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.