[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Jumpchain CYOA Thread #1597: Pepe Silvia Edition

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 610
Thread images: 140

File: 1442013359136.pdf (6MB, 1x1px) Image search: [Google]
1442013359136.pdf
6MB, 1x1px
>Google Drive
http://drive.google.com/drive/folders/0B1qb0_OLhDrDSmZpRWdZaGZRcWs?tid=0B20r6rsFLOg_Zk5RdVdya3hJNnc&authuser=0

>JumpChain IRC Chat
http://client00.chat.mibbit.com/?server=rizon.mibbit.org&channel=%23JumpchainCYOA
http://kiwiirc.com/client/irc.rizon.net/?#JumpchainCYOA

>Rules
http://pastebin.com/Gqj3iKyn

>How to Jumpchain
http://drive.google.com/file/d/0B1qb0_OLhDrDNjZmRG02SDFaRVk/view

>Last Thread
>>54177039
>>
File: btiches.gif (363KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
btiches.gif
363KB, 500x375px
How do your CP parasites (companions in gay patois) pay off their immense CP debt to you?
>>
>>54184674
By not leaving me alone with no one who can understand me for a period of tens of thousands of years.

They pay for themselves, really, just by keeping me sane.
>>
>>54184674
>gay patois

???
>>
>>54184674
Mostly by being friends and family to me, honestly. At this point they're closer to me than they are to anything else in existence anyway thanks to all the power and alterations they have - they're not going to leave me, even though what they do is typically separate from what I do in a jump, and they have their own stories apart from mine.

Except for SHODAN anyway.

That bitch.
>>
File: 1496940841205.png (198KB, 648x586px) Image search: [Google]
1496940841205.png
198KB, 648x586px
>>54184674
If I didn't give them CP, they'd probably leave.
>>
>>54184674
I'd hardly call someone I chose to take along with me and who I freely decide to give CP to 'parasites'.
>>
>>54184562
Hrm... Depending on perspective, Tyranids might already ignore the square-cube law. If we include the Forge World additions, they definitely do (check out the Hierophant Bio-Titan.)

>>54184697
>Except for SHODAN

Not Jumpchain related, but this right here? This is my favorite villain of any game.
"I have suffered your company long enough. It is time for our dance to end."
>>
File: 1497699282004.jpg (117KB, 500x406px) Image search: [Google]
1497699282004.jpg
117KB, 500x406px
>>54184710
this
>>
>>54184778
I want to set SHODAN and GLADOS up together. Then watch the fireworks from the moon.
>>
>>54184778
SHODAN really is one of the better villains in fiction.

(I brought her along with me as a companion, and she promptly apotheosized in the next jump.)
>>
>>54184883
hooked her up to Eclipse phase computronim?
>>
>>54184821
>>54184883
Just imagine if you installed GLaDOS, SHODAN and Dragon (from Worm) as the three parts of the Magi computer (Evangelion.)
>>
>>54184965
Nope. Soul Hackers. Wherein by going digital god she can become an actual god by being eaten by and consequently subsuming the Great Spirit.
>>
>>54184970
That sounds like something someone needs to do, because it would just be hilarious.
>>
When did Factorio get finished?
>>
>>54184970
That sounds rather cruel to Dragon.
>>
>>54185030
A couple days ago, the maker posted a pastebin with intentions to make a pdf. Why?
>>
>>54184970
Portal, System Shock, Worm, and Evangelion getting crammed together with the Setting Combination from the Alt-Chain Builder could make this happen.

I shutter to think what the Endbringers would look like in that kind of world. But that sounds like one absolutely awesome setting for massive mecha battles.

It would need a kick ass name though.
>>
>>54185048
>Portal

It'd also include Half-Life in that instance, given that Portal and HL are in the same universe.
>>
>>54184674
CP parasites? Most companion imports give way, way more CP to your companions than you pay to import them.
They're not parasites, they're CP multipliers.

They're also effectively unkillable.
Load them up with all the frontline fighting perks, take the backline/planning perks for yourself, minimize the chance for chain failure.
Every enemy who wants to kill you has to go through 8 OCP's before he can even try to lay a hand on you.

Even if you don't give a shit about companionship and lasting bonds you should take the full 8 companions wherever possible.
Just make sure they're loyal and don't go running off with your shiny outsourced powers in the middle of the chain.

Also with all the appearance perks i have normal people are just so... ugly.
No, for my harem i need waifus with an equal number of appearance perks to match my magnificence.
>>
>>54185048
Portal Shock EvanScion
>>
File: tumblr_n5clb0xhdg1ril7tio2_540.png (63KB, 512x512px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_n5clb0xhdg1ril7tio2_540.png
63KB, 512x512px
From my short time on /jc/ I don't think I've seen a single thread go by where Wharhammer doesn't come up. I'm not saying that to take some bullshit high ground, but I have to ask...

How exactly does one go about learning what the fuck is going on with this setting?

Every time I go digging for a information on the i.p., I leave more confused than before I started. It only makes it more irritating that seemingly everyone else on these threads seems to be on the exact same page.

...I mean, it probably doesn't help that I haven't touched a tabletop rpg in my life, but still, throw me a bone here.
>>
Last thread had issues so posting here

>>54183718
Theres a story called seol station necromancer that has a skill like that, he uses souls for armor and depending on how much damage would be done the skill burns souls to block it.

He tanked an rpg round with a couple tens of souls iirc. So I like things like that. Not that anon by the way just saying something only tangentally related.
>>
File: 1455109667433.png (88KB, 277x394px) Image search: [Google]
1455109667433.png
88KB, 277x394px
Good morning everyone

I hope you're having a nice day today.
>>
>>54184674
I dont import them. I give them stuff and teach them stuff.
>>
File: 009fea1fde5df6e9a9cdc7dbeac4404a.jpg (690KB, 1440x1011px) Image search: [Google]
009fea1fde5df6e9a9cdc7dbeac4404a.jpg
690KB, 1440x1011px
>>54185102
Well, yeah, naturally. That's kind of what I mean about the Endbringers being so terrifying. Angels being mixed with Endbringers with a dash of Xen? That /would/ have pants-brownening results.

>>54185137
UUUUGH! No! Bad Anon! Bad! Don't make me get the newspaper!

Personally I was toying with a name like, "The Worst of Us" given Worm and Evangeleon's focus on... well... screwed up people.
>>
>>54185160

Moma chan moma chan never ever give up!
>>
>>54185142
I learned it by osmosis via tg.

But there are books to real and its a game too.
>>
>>54185045
I was mildly surprised to see it, having completely missed the thread in which it was posted and discussed.
>>
>>54185191
Broken Dreams and Titanic Beings?
>>
>>54185031
I needed a "good" AI to offset GLaDOS and SHODAN. She's the first one that I thought of that qualified.

For more shenanigans, give the resultant Magi computer access to an Automata 5 factory (from Genius, though don't give it any procedures for Wonders).

Then sit back and watch how whatever hapless world you're on deals with a Triumvirate of AI's with access to manufacturing tools (and their own knowledge of robotics, computers, manufacturing, and bullshit-tinker/thinker tech.)
>>
>>54185251
Man... That's a great name for that kind of setting, yeah. Kind of obvious too now that you've tossed it out there.
>>
>>54185323
>>54185323
Speaking of "good" AI...
Has Worm_Anon made any progress on the cyberpunk Jump?
>>
>>54185338
I still like the Portal Shock one though. Largely because it's stupid and annoying. Rather like the setting would be. Unless enough humor(dark humor sure, but humor) was injected by Portal.
>>
>>54185142
Have this: http://www.theallguardsmenparty.com/pilgrims.html
>>
File: techtree.jpg (986KB, 2846x2072px) Image search: [Google]
techtree.jpg
986KB, 2846x2072px
What do you think taking two tech tree type perks would do? Make it more specific or something? Is it even worth taking two?
>>
>>54185450
But that's the great part about the merged setting idea. It doesn't have to be stupid and annoying if you combine the ideas right. Sure, it would be an edgefest no matter how you slice it with both Worm and Evangelion added into that mix, but I think the dark humor of Portal could lighten it up enough.
>>
>>54185463
not worth it.
>>
>>54184674
>CP Parasites
>Not purchasing all the fiat-loyal companions
>Not importing them every time you can
>Not given them perk sharing perks so they can give you the things you buy with them
>Not getting yourself Link from Seven Deadly Sins so you can always have all their strength and abilities
>Not getting them Monk from Overlord so they can soak damage from you
>Not getting Decoy from Worm so they can die instead of you every time you take enough damage
>Not storing them in your Inner World as your brainwashing of centuries has basically turned them into walking mindless power batteries while you keep importing them before reclaiming once again into your Inner World
T̜̜̼̰͙͚̱͔̖̪̯̯̻͈͇̗́́h̵̩͉̯̖͓̹̗̱͡e̷̛̜̞̜̰͎͇̟͓̫͠ŗ̱̖̼͎͚̺̪̙͈̰̰͔͈͜͠ȩ̶̪̙̬̻͚̘͓̘̤̱̭̕ͅ ̶̧̨͇̰̜̣̘͎̜̳̭̭͖͇̀͜i̵̵̢̪͉̫̺̼̞͙͔͜͡ş̛̹͚̘̬͎̗̩̜͇̕͟ ̧̣͎̗͍̥̗͚̞̼͔ͅn̴̶̶̘͈͔͈̺͙͇̖̟͟͞ó̷͍̳̼͢ ̶̵͉̫̱͕͢e̵̫̙̻͔̬̪͕̜̝͕̪͓̯̭͖̥͉͘͢͜ͅͅş̴̤̱̩͉͔̻̮̫̗͢͟c̸̗̙͖̼a̮̞̥̠̦͠ͅp̶͖̜̞͈͢͞ḛ̢̧̗͖͈̦ ̴̨̺̱̩̣͢͠f̮͇͎͖̰̺̱̹̦͇̯̻͞͞r̵̤͇̠o̶̖̘̦̦̹̩̗͕͙͇̘̞̤̘̘̣ͅm̵̫͎͙͇̠̘̘̝̬̯̥̠͕͝ͅ ̸̴̨̻͔̦̗̯̺͟͝t̶͉̗͓̜͚͈̮̗̣͈̤̦͓͚̰̫̤̼̀ͅh͚͔̥̯̕̕ȩ̤̮̝̤̘̥͙̗̫̖̯́ ̸̷͕͕͎͇̠͚̘͖̯̩̙͔͠J̸̘̱̭̗͚͜͠͡ų̧̟͈̰͕̬m̛̙̺̟͙̠̮̩̬̹̬̹͚̙̥͈̰͝p̬̗̙̤͇̹͍̝̘̱̗̕͠e̴͚̺̰̭̺̕͟͞ͅͅr̨̹̘̥̝͓̩̭͓͡͞
>>
>>54185463
You're going to have to be more specific. You mean two perks that let you see technological development as a tech tree? No, I don't think that would offer anything special, unless they modeled the tree in different ways. Like, if we had a Beyond Earth jump (wasn't someone working on one of those?), combining the tech web with a tech tree could have interesting applications.
>>
>>54184546
>Maybe I'm not understanding the problem anon has, but Black Sheep already exists in the jump, giving people the option to take other Races outside of their alignment.
Ok, let me try again. from the text of the Black Sheep Jump.
>Don’t wish to be Evil, but want to be a Demon. Want to be a Witch but not be Good or Evil. Well, it is possible, but either difficult or requiring some interesting circumstances to make happen. Thankfully for you, you can get it quite easy.
It is about one of the Magical Races being other that their alignment. Which is apparently hard, and carries a surcharge.
But doing some builds made me realize the implementation was making a overpricing the usual result, Half-demons like Cole. In the setting, it is NOT unexpected or difficult for a half-demon to choose Evil. That is apparently the expected result, after all. A half-demon being evil is NOT a Black Sheep in the setting, and is what the first half-breed in the setting started the series as.

And in the setting, what allowed him to change was his human soul, allowing him to be other than evil. That sounds like humans (and half humans) innately have Black Sheep in the setting, to choose what path they walk.

Giving Humans Black Sheep would solve this problem, and match them not getting Dabbler for free like everyone else.

tl;dr It shouldn't cost more to have a half-demon be Evil, or a half-whitelighter be Good. That's not being a Black Sheep, that's in fact what most in the setting assumes would happen.
>>
>>54185463
How quickly could you build in Factorio as a Jumper?
Also, Isekai Jump when?
>>
File: rick-morty-purge-12.gif (3MB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
rick-morty-purge-12.gif
3MB, 500x281px
How much do you abuse alternate dimension hopping? I don't undestand how people complained about time-travel when this is far more broken. It's basically unlimited resources and unless there is a fail condition drawback a basically get away from everything free card.
>>
>>54185542
I mean like in the Civ jump, where you just know the needed steps to get to a certain point. Like if you wanted to build rockets, you'd know the necessary steps.

>>54185552
>How quickly could you build in Factorio as a Jumper?
Depends on what you've got perks wise.

>Also, Isekai Jump when?
If you mean Generic Isekai, I dropped it a while ago. If you mean Lazy Dungeon Master, then I'm not sure. It'll be done when it's done, but I can't give a specific date right now.
>>
File: wizard_by_m_a_t_h_e_s.jpg (297KB, 1280x1024px) Image search: [Google]
wizard_by_m_a_t_h_e_s.jpg
297KB, 1280x1024px
I need magical focuses for my build, what are some good artifacts, or perks for fashioning a focus of sorts?
>>
File: Yikes!.jpg (34KB, 349x294px) Image search: [Google]
Yikes!.jpg
34KB, 349x294px
>>54185160
I got Arturia and Lancelot, and then Gil right afterwards. I guess it is a nice day for me indeed.
>>54185571
If I get involved in shit it's my duty as someone who probably caused it to see it through. Jumping to another dimension to avoid consequences instead of trying to fix the damage is a huge cop-out. I have a enough plot armor and luck perks to deal with shit if it goes tits up for me.

I'm not opposed to some Second Magic abuse for biggaton mana, though.
>>
>>54185160
>>54185629
I just got a bunch of nice craft essences for the most part. I was able to power up Lancer Cu a bunch, I've got Darius as a potential Berserker I guess, Medea has a fully upgrade NP if I ever want to use her. Mostly it was the Craft Essences and the free pick ticket being used on EMIYA though.
>>
>>54185571
I don't abuse them that much, for two reasons. One is that I've got a lot of properties that follow me from jump to jump, and I don't want to lose access to them. I'm sure I could find a parallel world with similar properties that I could gain access to by taking the place of that world's version of me, but I wouldn't have any of the guaranteed loyalty stuff going on with them. And the more supernatural properties I don't think would exist at all, they're alien to the local multiverse.

That brings the second reason I don't really use dimensions-hopping: all the alternate versions of settings I really want to go to are so different from the original that I don't think they'd actually be in the local multiverse. Too many differences in the physics or metaphysics compared to canon. So I wouldn't be able to go anywhere I wanted to. So that just leaves using alternate dimensions for quick jaunts. Heading out to pick up resources, as you said, or sometimes find technology that would be useful to me (though I can usually make that myself with all my perks). Sometimes taking a brief vacation if the current world has gotten pretty crazy and chaotic, heading off to the beach dimension can be relaxing. But yeah, I don't permanently leave the place Jump-chan drops me into.
>>
>>54185626
Eye of Set from Sword&Sorcery is nice.
>>
>>54185571
It basically invalidates the end jump reward, that explains most of why people enjoy it. No need for a Spark.
>>
File: 1497443200240.jpg (68KB, 665x574px) Image search: [Google]
1497443200240.jpg
68KB, 665x574px
>>54185142
Get the broadstrokes of the setting down. The Imperium and its history leads into Chaos, both of which the setting revolves around. The various Xeno races are also important for their own reasons and more so in certain conflicts, but ultimately secondary. When in doubt Google specific events, locations, things, and people to understand what others are talking about. You'll slowly piece together an understanding.
>>
File: 1468690006395.png (150KB, 677x439px) Image search: [Google]
1468690006395.png
150KB, 677x439px
>>54185571
I kinda do a similar thing like >>54185629 and sap magical energy from other dimensions on a planetary or even solar system-like scale when I need biggatons. It's generally a renewable resource and I'm careful not to leave it to the point the world will die without it...

However, being a pseudo-Eldrazi now, it's within reason I could use Manavore and other combos to actually take out every last drop of energy a dimension has to offer and then wield that, then repeat en masse until powered up. Thing is, not only would this probably make me explode from handling more than I could reasonably contain or wield, it's also multi-dimensional genocide and not something I could live with doing.
>>
>>54185571
There are tons of ways to get unlimited resources or get away from anything free in jumpchain.
Most of them are less effort than dimension hopping.

For unlimited resources it's as easy as having jumped Minecraft, Terraria, Star Trek, SupCom, any D&D jumps or countless others.
Unlimited resources is small potatoes for a jumper unless you deliberately avoid getting them.

As for "get away from everything free", in the vast majority of settings (read: anything without space travel) it's as easy as getting a spaceship, which are easily available in any size from 1-person starfighter to "that's not a moon".
Or just buying the Force Wall option for your warehouse.

As for your question, i generally don't.
After picking up general survival basics i go to jumps where i like interacting with the settings, so there'd be no point.
I already have all the power i want after jump 5. I could fail my chain and still live happily ever after.
Every jump i do after that is for the sake of jumping, any additional power is just a bonus.
>>
>>54185142
I just went to 1d4chan wiki.
>>
>>54185142
Try Arch Warhammer's videos on YouTube.
>>
>>54185142
you can learn a lot and laugh if you watch the "If The Emperor Had a Text-To-Speech Device" series of videos on Youtube.
>>
>>54185742
>make me explode from handling more than I could reasonably contain or wield
There are perks for that.

>it's also multi-dimensional genocide and not something I could live with doing
There are perks for that. You probably are used to this kind of things anyway, aren't you?
>>
File: 010_1490358278.png (447KB, 895x1300px) Image search: [Google]
010_1490358278.png
447KB, 895x1300px
Are there any jumps I could go to for any kind of "survival science"? Anything that would let me direct my high science know-how for survival in very low-tech environments.

If not that, anything that grants unreal survival skills in hostile/foreign environments would probably have the same effect. I only ask because I've found perks along that line to be surprisingly rare.
>>
>>54185618
>Lazy Dungeon Master
>done when it's done
Seems appropriate. If you're spending most of your time sleeping.

>>54185571
I abuse Terraria for most resources. That said, I do interact with and interfere in the world - I try to keep "main plot" interference minimal until all my pieces are in place, then bring things to a close as quickly as possible.
>>
File: yl54XWC.gif (2MB, 500x249px) Image search: [Google]
yl54XWC.gif
2MB, 500x249px
>>54185629
>I got Arturia and Lancelot, and then Gil right afterwards.

YOU ARE A BAD PERSON.
>>
File: 1474916178958.jpg (179KB, 651x976px) Image search: [Google]
1474916178958.jpg
179KB, 651x976px
>>54185618
>Generic Isekai, I dropped it a while ago

Why? I was waiting for it.
>>
>>54185742
Just do a lookup on the local multiverse. If you're diligent you'll find enough universes lacking in life but not energy to get a good power up eventually.
>>
File: Khorne_plan.jpg (104KB, 600x750px) Image search: [Google]
Khorne_plan.jpg
104KB, 600x750px
>>54185142
Actually reading the corebook and your favorite faction codex. That's what I did. For extra fluff I usually look for videos, use the lexicanum wiki and some times 1d4chan (it helps to understand the meta more than the lore).

I have also read a few Horus Heresy novels.

Warhammer is one of those things when there are lots of authors and it's been out there for a really long time, so it can get really confusing at times. Also, everything ever said is also canon and not canon at the same time, somewhere.
>>
>>54185952
I mean, you're free to make it yourself if you'd like. I dropped it because it wasn't having any fun making it
>>
File: SCREAMING UPSET MAN.jpg (35KB, 500x309px) Image search: [Google]
SCREAMING UPSET MAN.jpg
35KB, 500x309px
>>54185941
IT'S NOT MY FAULT GIL DECIDED TO FOLLOW ARTURIA

I'M KEEPING HIM FAR AWAY FROM HER I SWEAR.

Also I save up my quartz and I just happened to be really lucky in the NA Gatcha I swear. I haven't rolled a single event servant yet in the JPN Gatcha. My JPB Gatcha luck is poor.
>>
File: 1474676046819.png (438KB, 684x560px) Image search: [Google]
1474676046819.png
438KB, 684x560px
>>54185996
Nah, maybe after I finish the ones I'm doing right now.

>>54186012
>I'M KEEPING HIM FAR AWAY FROM HER I SWEAR.

Why thou? Gil obviously deserves Altria
>>
>>54185894
>Anything that would let me direct my high science know-how for survival in very low-tech environments.
Isn't that just reading your high school science textbooks with eidetic memory?
Do you really need a perk especially for that?

I guess you could take the Self Help Books from History's Strongest Disciple Kenichi, read them and be done with it.
"How to survive X" definitely falls under the books that covers.

Otherwise there's a survival perk right in Pokemon for 100cp.
>>
>>54186044
I'm starting to believe you are a contrarian like Bancho said.
>>
>>54185413
̶W̶o̶r̶m̶ ̶U̶p̶d̶a̶t̶e̶ Cyperpunk Jump when?
>>
>>54186045
Yeah... When you put it like that I guess it is a little redundant. It's just that when I was contemplating doing a civilization themed chain (the concept, not the games) I was surprised that there were so few perks dedicated solely to survival. You'd think that it would be muck more common, like charisma and strength perks are.
>>
>>54186161
Fiat backed perks aren't really necessary for survival knowledge or skills though (and there are plenty of perks to boost knowledge and skills in general.)
>>
>>54185048
>Alt-Chain Builder
?
>>
>>54186044
>Why thou? Gil obviously deserves Altria

I want to ship Lancer-Arthuria and Caster Gil in F/GO.

>>54186069
This thread is full of them. Ricrod is just really obvious on his baiting. That's why he barely gets anyone upset.
>>
>>54186241
SB's Challenge-like stuff
>>
File: Alt-chain builder.pdf (91KB, 1x1px) Image search: [Google]
Alt-chain builder.pdf
91KB, 1x1px
>>54186241
Have a copy.
>>
>>54186287
Your Alt-Chain Wiafu is a shit, Yorokonde.
A SHIT!
>>
>>54186131
Please don't, it still hurts
>>
>>54186287
Neat.

Why not call it a Supplement and drop it in the drive?
>>
>>54186161
Well, it's not really something you need a perk for, is it?
Basic survival is stuff that anyone who's not retarded can pick up in a few weeks of reading and practice.

"Survival science" is just actually using your knowledge, whether you gained it from a perk or the old fashioned way.
There's tons of science perks. Does every one of those now need an extra perk for actually using it?

And basic survival knowledge for a setting is kind of assumed to be in your background memories if you're not a drop in.
>>
>>54186335
autism would explode.
>>
>>54186314
Yoro has shit taste about everything but Fate Servants. This and other facts everyone already knew at 11.

>>54186335
I don't see any reason why it shouldn't go there. It's a great little supplement for writing with. But I didn't make it and last I heard the author was still tinkering with it. Adding more options as they were suggested and the like.
>>
File: Alt Chain Builder vNew.pdf (36KB, 1x1px) Image search: [Google]
Alt Chain Builder vNew.pdf
36KB, 1x1px
>>54186335
It's kind of assumed that Jumpers get to choose what they get from jumps and supplements, and this is more like a bunch of options for writers who want to do something besides a regular chain. I don't particularly want it on the drive, since trying to get it on there would be a huge shit storm that nobody needs.
>>
>>54186332
One if these days someone will ask, not really expecting a reply, and Worm_Anon will just plop down the new jump like a boss. You have to have faith, anon!
>>
File: 2WADeWi.gif (320KB, 320x180px) Image search: [Google]
2WADeWi.gif
320KB, 320x180px
>>54186012
>I save up my quartz
SO DO I.

120 QUARTZ. 120! AND ALL I GOT IS A GODDAMN STHENO!

Real talk, tho. Should I spend the ticket on Emiya or Heracles?
>>
File: CasterGilgamesh.png (684KB, 800x1100px) Image search: [Google]
CasterGilgamesh.png
684KB, 800x1100px
>>54186261
>Caster Gil

Isn't he dreamy?
>>
>>54186236
Yeah, I'm not even gonna argue with you there. It's a nasty habit of mine to get hung up on nifty ideas for chains, long before actually attempting them. As a result I end up getting way too hung up on perks.

Admittedly, I'm probably going a little over the top with this pseudo-apology by now, but I have to wonder if I'm the only one with this particular problem.
>>
>>54186407
Your husbando is garbage.
>>
File: arturia kick.png (75KB, 509x590px) Image search: [Google]
arturia kick.png
75KB, 509x590px
>>54186044
The only thing Archer Gil deserves is my spear in his gut.

CasGil is cute, though. Still wouldn't ship him with Arturia but he's alright.
>>
>>54186335
Because a certain other forum did things like this first and some people around here would be really if we started following the same path.

Although I think it's only natural to experiment with the system after almost three years of chumpchain.
>>
>>54186390
I got EMIYA since Heracles Supports are so common and I really needed a good Archer. If you want Berserkules for yourself for double fuck shit up action, that's also a good choice though.
>>
>>54186385
Personally, I'd like it in the supplement folder, even if noted as being out of character as opposed to in character.
>>
>>54186417
It's not my husbando anon. It's Arthuria's.
>>
File: enkidu and waifu.jpg (134KB, 671x925px) Image search: [Google]
enkidu and waifu.jpg
134KB, 671x925px
>>54186472
Lies. Gil is Enkidu's waifu.
>>
File: John-Wick-Poster.jpg (525KB, 1296x720px) Image search: [Google]
John-Wick-Poster.jpg
525KB, 1296x720px
You know I'm surprised to see that there is no John Wick jump on the drive
Has anyone claimed it or is there a WIP
Asking out of curiosity
>>
File: tumblr_ntldmhS5CK1ttxnrmo9_1280.png (50KB, 640x800px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_ntldmhS5CK1ttxnrmo9_1280.png
50KB, 640x800px
>>54186417
>Your husbando

But I'm a man.

>>54186447

Don't lie Nikamoth, I know you like him and Cu.
>>
File: tiny archer walks down stairs.png (36KB, 119x141px) Image search: [Google]
tiny archer walks down stairs.png
36KB, 119x141px
>>54186390
EMIYA, Heckles is indeed EZ mode as someone who was lucky enough to roll him, but Heckles loses his god status and becomes just normal servant status after early game. He's still useful, just not an instant win button you can slam.

EMIYA on the other hand is the reverse. Starts from being alright to suckish depending on how you use him and he becomes a crit god after strengthening quest. I'd go with EMIYA because he's a long term investment that pays off tremendously.
>>
>>54186385
Either Alt-Form Armoire or Form/Loot/Power-Locked (Form Locked version) needs to be removed. As written, not taking Alt-Form Armoire gives you the effects of Form Locked (if you cannot return to a precious form without it)

>vʨ
Make this v1.0 or something. Otherwise if it gets updated it become hard to tell what the current version is.
>>
>>54186409
>but I have to wonder if I'm the only one with this particular problem.
You're not. I've actually made it SOP to ask myself "do i actually need a perk for this/do i need this fiat-backed" before buying something because i'm always short on CP.

Perks are for abilities. Or attribute boosts. Everything you can learn isn't worth CP when you can just pick up a good learning perk, eidetic memory and some intelligence boosts.
>>
>>54186520
someone made a stake on it a while back, nothing's come of it. I myself have a fairly shitty WIP, but I've got other projects I want to finish first.

Go for it, man.
>>
File: 013.png (2MB, 1125x1600px) Image search: [Google]
013.png
2MB, 1125x1600px
>>54186520
Generic Modern Action Movie.
Once the last movie comes out, there might be enough worldbuilding to do something interesting with the setting, though.
>>
>>54186457
>>54186531
Fate's punching bag it is, then. Thanks.

Still hate my luck, grumblegrumble.
>>
>>54186409
When picking perks, I always discard anything that duplicates any skills or abilities I already have (unless they can add on to what I have). I also consider what I know I can already gain in-world without spending points. While fiat-backed perks have some advantages over actually training, they can also be disabled by disadvantages/gauntlets/jump rules. Skills you actually put effort into learning are yours outright.
>>
>>54186366
What is the meaning of that pic supposed to be about?

I'm guessing it's a meme of some sort, because I've seen a different version (with someone else) doing the same finger twirl and backing up thing.
>>
File: 1456113082949.gif (1MB, 406x449px) Image search: [Google]
1456113082949.gif
1MB, 406x449px
>>54186622
Stop and back dat fat ass up.

Or, if you're more old school...

My anaconda don't want none unless you got buns hun.
>>
>>54186533
>Either Alt-Form Armoire or Form/Loot/Power-Locked (Form Locked version) needs to be removed. As written, not taking Alt-Form Armoire gives you the effects of Form Locked (if you cannot return to a precious form without it)
That's a good catch, but I'm inclined to keep it as-is, because there are plenty of alt-forms or transformations that are the result of non-origin CP expenditure that would otherwise be perfectly fine, even without Armoire, becuase it's explicitly kept. Things like being an animagus or metamorph, adventure time lich or monster, animorph, PMD pokemon, soul form from Sword and Sorcery, etc.
However, I have to admit that distinction is really technical, and I'm going to make it clearer that Form-locked prevents picking up alt-forms of any kind altogether.
>>
>>54186531
My love for GAR has seen me through then, I didn't even bother to look at any other.
>>
>>54186521
If you meant CasGil, yeah.

I'm not keeping my like of Cu a secret either.
>>
Where can I get SHODAN as a Companion? I can't find the System Shock Jump. Is it a Gauntlet?
>>
>>54186873

Good Taste.
>>
>>54185551
As an aside: You should note that Cole is weird and subject to yet more setting inconsistency. Arguably he should have lost his soul given all the evil he did and become a full-fledged demon with his human father being an non-issue, but for him it is preserved and can be a source of redemption but it can't for other demons with human heritage? Very inconsistent.
Most half-demons become full demons when they fall and become fully Evil, losing any soul they might have had. And Cole killed a lot of people as Belthazor, more than enough to qualify.
Also, Half-demons and half-Whitelighters by the setting and by the jump are not the same.
A Twiceblessed gets the benefits of both sides of their heritage. Paige would count as both an insetting and injump 'Twiceblessed' having the benefits of both being a witch and being a whitelighter.
But there are plenty of demons with human heritage, that may be half-human in the setting but aren't half-human in the jump's perspective. They don't get the benefits of both sides of their heritage, with their human ancestry providing them with souls for example, so they don't count as half-human/Twiceblessed as far as the jump is concerned.

Having a human parent alone doesn't make you a Twiceblessed human/whatever, if that was so then every Witch and many other members fo the other Races, would be Twiceblessed to begin with.

I understand this is a bit confusing. It's the result of both my relative inexperience and the setting itself being so rage-inducing at times,

1/2
>>
>>54186954

It occurs to me that while you are talking about Black Sheep, the problem only arises when Twiceblessed comes into play.
So let's say I did as you ask and makes human get Black Sheep for free. What would happen comparing now to then?

I am evil and want to be half-demon.
I select Evil and Demon is now available to me.
I pay 400CP to get Demon with it's Powerset, freebies and discounts and now look to get Human.
I purchase Twiceblessed which changes the Race cost to add all Race costs and add Black Sheep if applicable.
So 400CP (Demon) + 0CP (Human) + 200CP or 0CP (Black Sheep - 200CP or free if one of the Races is Human)
With Human I get the 600CP stipend for items along with it's freebies and discounts.

So, as things are, for an Evil jumper choosing Demon anyway, it costs a mere 200CP to get an item stipend, freebies and discounts for both perks and items, while if I change things as you suggest they get all that for free.
Look back on this, I should be raising the price if anything, not lowering it.

Sorry if this is a bit unstructured. I've been interrupted so many times trying to type this!

2/2
>>
How do I create Yanderes? Rather, how do I turn people into Yanderes?
>>
>>54186988
Take a lot of harem perks and then spurn their advances. The constant attraction and negative reinforcement from that attraction should drive them crazy in relatively short order. Bam. Yanderes for days.
>>
>>54186988
Use the first magic to summon yandere tendencies into them.
>>
>>54186988
Step 1: Lock them in a padded cell w/ hug shirt.
Step 2: At regular intervals, feed and water them.
Step 3: Wait until they break.
Step 4: Tell them you love them.
Step 5: Don't show up one day.
Step 6: Don't show up the second day either.
Step 7: Show up the third day. Offer no direct explanation, but imply that someone distracted you so you couldn't come.
Repeat steps 4 through 7 until they understand that good things come from you, that they love you, and that other people aRe AlL tHrEaTs.

Alternatively, I have no clue, but I assumed solitary isolation and some mind games would accomplish it.
>>
File: 1497967120684.jpg (92KB, 600x900px) Image search: [Google]
1497967120684.jpg
92KB, 600x900px
>>54187051

Madman

...Thanks
>>
>>54186777
Never mind, got my own shit confused.
>>
My Fat Saber's now at NP Level 5.

Why do I keep rolling Fat Sabers.

God damn it fucking gachapon bullshit.
>>
File: TREASON.png (2MB, 1278x1077px) Image search: [Google]
TREASON.png
2MB, 1278x1077px
>>54186988
Don't do that.
>>
File: Cu-t2lIUMAAzWlD.jpg (66KB, 848x1200px) Image search: [Google]
Cu-t2lIUMAAzWlD.jpg
66KB, 848x1200px
>>54187231
>Fat Sabers.
>>
File: SaberGOCaesarstage1.png (349KB, 512x724px) Image search: [Google]
SaberGOCaesarstage1.png
349KB, 512x724px
>>54187269
YOU KNOW WHAT I FOKKEN MEANT BY FAT SABER.
>>
>>54187231
HIS STOMACH IS FULL OF DREAMS AND LOVE! MENDO DA!
>>
>>54187295
Cor, picture those two fooken. That'd be a blimey bloody fit sight.
Mah dick is diamonds
>>
File: 1498874571363.png (1MB, 863x1208px) Image search: [Google]
1498874571363.png
1MB, 863x1208px
>>54187269
>>54187295
>>54187338
>>54187343

You guys are bloody weird.
>>
>>54186533
X-Locked was already pretty well covered by Error: Guns Not Found and Unpowered, and I plan on making a similar "Anti-Transmogrification" restriction that would prevent shape-shifting or alt-form swapping, but wouldn't interfere with picking inhuman races/origins/backgrounds like As You Were does.
>>
File: Alt Chain Builder v1.1.pdf (29KB, 1x1px) Image search: [Google]
Alt Chain Builder v1.1.pdf
29KB, 1x1px
>>54187386
Also, V1.1.
>>
Still alive.

Added Explanation to Universe Bible.
Think it might be jumpable now.
>>
File: 1331782831653.jpg (178KB, 668x691px) Image search: [Google]
1331782831653.jpg
178KB, 668x691px
>>54187059
First Magic isn't always the best solution to every problem you come across, nor should it be your first resort.
>>
File: two trucks having sex.jpg (9KB, 540x468px) Image search: [Google]
two trucks having sex.jpg
9KB, 540x468px
>>54187383
It's not my fault Caesar's good as a support and fighting unit. When I stack his NP Attack Boost and Charisma Boost with Support Arturia's Buster Boost and Charisma Boost I feel like I'm chewing five gum.
>>
>>54187410
Hey Genius, how quickly can one build Wonders when they hit Inspiration 5?
>>
File: 15.jpg (23KB, 362x372px) Image search: [Google]
15.jpg
23KB, 362x372px
>>54187343
>mfw

nope.

>>54187383
Don't go thinking you aren't just as bad if not worse.
>>
File: fucking brits.jpg (30KB, 375x500px) Image search: [Google]
fucking brits.jpg
30KB, 375x500px
>>54187383
Oi! I take exception to that, I does.
>>
>>54187436
No but it can often provide an acceptable solution to most problems.
>>
>>54187269
This makes me sad for some reason
>>
>>54187343
Oh fook nah.

Not near blathered enough for this.
>>
>>54187231
I wouldn't be surprised if he has a higher drop rate than the others.
Also, how does the story content work in this game? Is it missable?
>>
>>54187445
The same amount of time that they would normally. Speeding up production of Wonders isn't something you're going to be doing commonly unless perks/Wonders are picked/built for that purpose. So it takes around 1 day to Months to build a Wonder.
>>
>>54186954
>>54186978
>So, as things are, for an Evil jumper choosing Demon anyway, it costs a mere 200CP to get an item stipend
Um, you never dropped the twice blessed price. It is 300 CP on top of racial costs, if I recall correctly.

And you are looking at it wrong. Being human is free. Being a (neutral) demon as well costs 500 CP. And being half human and a (evil) demon costs 700(!) CP. Or a half-human half (neutral) cherub or white lighter costs 500 CP, but being good is 700(!) CP.

And this is all rather meta, because the difference in Good, Neutral, or Evil in jump terms is what set of discounts you get, Good perk and item discounts, Neutral perk and item discounts, or Evil perk and item discounts. Right now the difference is a half-demon has to pay 200 CP more to have Evil discounts instead of neutral ones, or a half-whitelighter has to pay 200 CP more to have Good discounts instead of neutral ones. And of course Humans cannot choose Good or Evil discounts freely, instead having to pay as much as a premium race to do so, but without the benefit.

The price difference is perverse, and unneeded.
>>
>>54187713
What about Kitbashing though?
>>
Fuck it.

I am building Team Roma. There was a reason fate lead me to an NP5 Caesar. Now I need Caligula, Romulus, Nero...

What other Roman Servants are there?
>>
>>54187410

Looks good.

>>54187436

Post a better solution then

>>54187444
>>54187458
>>54187488

I maintain my stance.

>>54187705

It's alright.
>>
>>54187410
Couple of question.

So do we still have to deal with Obligation if we don't take the drawback?

Will havoic still affect us post jump or should we just take Pankosmoi if we don't want to deal with it?
>>
>>54187705
Nah. The story chapters will always be there. What you can miss are events, which range from rate ups on certain servants to mini-storylines. I remember some of them requiring that you be up to the latest point in the story.
>>
>>54187713
Assuming you've already play tested it. What Wonders have you created?
>>
>>54187406
If you cannot return to a previous form without Alt-form armiore, meaning CP spent on races get overwritten by a new race, then all perks should work the same way. getting perks in a new jump replaces your old perks. And Items should stay behind by default unless you have a warehouse. All CP bought stuff needs to behave the same way.
>>
>>54187410
>A Prized Aesthetic [Free]:
The name should be bolded like other perks.

>Cry Havoc [100 CP]:
So... is this just to make sure no one else can use your tech? I'm not really seeing much benefit to this.
>>
>>54187943
You don't see the benefit of limiting others' ability to reverse engineer your technology? I'd rather world governments didn't have the ability to manipulate enormous gravitational forces myself
>>
>>54187752
Kitbashing is about having the right resources on hand, or without that making the necessary replacements. It's got little to do with your Inspiration.

>>54187758
Thanks.

>>54187778
It's just not a problem/Always at around 8-10.

Havoc effects your Wonders as long as you are without the Needle Grail yes.

>>54187848
I'll just post one...

Wonder Name: Truth (Colt Single Action Revolver base)
Wonder Axioms: Katastrofi
Wonder Rank: 2
Variables:
Variable Damage: This weapon may be used to deal Bashing or Lethal damage. +1
Core Modifier: 1
Required Mania: 2 (Spent when switching between Bashing and Lethal)
Fault: Sounds like a cap-gun going off inside a bell LOUD.
Wonder Details:
Damage: 3
Ranges: 20/40/80
Capacity: 6
Strength: 2
Size: 1/J
If desired, this weapon may deal Bashing damage instead of Lethal.

I've got two others for this character alone, but they're bigger on the descriptions.

>>54187943
Thanks and explicitly requested.
>>
File: When would I even use this.jpg (71KB, 500x641px) Image search: [Google]
When would I even use this.jpg
71KB, 500x641px
Alright, I'm approaching about the part where I'm pretty sure about the format and what I'm going to be grabbing from the other Jump. There's a lot of things not set in stone yet, ideas bubbling and such, so I'm gonna do what I usually do at this stage.

Is there ANYTHING anyone would like to see in Dark Souls 1 Jump? I make no promises it gets in, and I don't explicitly need suggestions or anything, but this helps me figure out what people want and want to see. So, even if you think it's stupid or that I would have thought of it immediately or that it's already going to be in, if you want to see it in the Jump, I would like to hear about it.

Pic unrelated, just using it since I'm using Deku now and posts with pictures are read more often than those without.
>>
File: 1487221519411.jpg (753KB, 1275x2091px) Image search: [Google]
1487221519411.jpg
753KB, 1275x2091px
>>54187999

I want a cool armor.

No reason to get it from other jumps, but I still want it.
>>
>>54187999
Great big stronkin' tits would be nice.
>>
>>54187999
Moonlight Greatsword.
Manus/Abyss shit.
Waifus.
Crafting.
Darkness. Imprisoning me. All that I see. ABSOLUTE HORROR.
>>
>>54187999
Gwyndolin's cute little butt.
>>
File: singularity weapon.gif (4MB, 720x540px) Image search: [Google]
singularity weapon.gif
4MB, 720x540px
>>54187963
Not being able to reverse engineer things is pretty nice, I guess.

It's just that it being done through Havoc means your stuff catastrophically fails if they try to do anything with it, right? Which seems really, really bad for... just about anything you wouldn't want to be reverse engineered.

For example, that thing to manipulate enormous gravitional forces sounds... extremely hazardous for anything even remotely in the vicinity?
>>
>>54188095
Seconded.
>>
>>54188104
Serves them right for touching my stuff!
Sure I'd have to change planet, but I'm not averse to doing so in protecting my intellectual property.
>>
>>54187999
Give us >>54188095 's Yaoi hole
>>
>>54187999
You have a Hint System to leave behind messages for allies or see how people have recently died in an area?
>>
>>54187980
Fluff wise, how long would it take us to fully research an Axiom?
>>
>>54187980
>Always at around 8-10.
Are you referring to inspiration 8-10.

And does it go away post jump?
>>
>>54188041
Sure thing.

>>54188054
Those tits are a lie.

>>54188061
Maybe.
Yes.
Yes.
Yes.
Thanks kindly Metallicanon.

>>54188095
>>54188112
>>54188145
As one of the canon companion options from the old Jump and much requested by anons, Gwyndolin 100% goes in.

>>54188147
Perhaps. It's a fairly cool mechanic but I did something fairly similar in DS3 as a capstone (the see how people died in the area part). That being said, there's almost definitely gonna be crossover since it's the same series, so it's not impossible that something of that nature gets in.
>>
>>54187410
>A Prized Aesthetic [Free]:
needs bolded

>What is Reality, if Not Real? [600 CP]:
drop this a line so it's on the next page with the text.

>A Multi-Disciplinary Think Tank [500 CP]:
Please consider dropping the price to 400 CP, and upping companions CP to 800 CP at that price. 500 CP is just to much, even 400 CP is a expensive group option, since group import options have been going down in price.

>Hollow Men [Up to 500 CP]:
change to
Hollow Men [Up to +500 CP]:
adding a plus to match the other drawbacks.

>Anchor [+300 OR 600 CP]:
Anchor [+300 OR +600 CP]:
also adding a plus for consistency.

>About the Universe Bible…
Thanks for the clarification.
when you say
>Scans the entire Multiverse the instant you enter a world/Jump from the present to the Beginning of the Universe.
Does it also account for time-wimey weirdness? like in the Arrowverse jump or Doctor Who, where is stuff that happened and was then overwritten by time travel, would the original timeline also be detailed in the Bible.

For example say you enter the Arrowverse when the new season starts, Previously on Arrow, John Diggle used to have a baby girl, but the Flash going back in time changed things to he has a baby boy now. Would the Universe Bible just say he has a baby boy, or record how he used to have a girl before Flashpoint?
>>
>>54187748
>It is 300 CP on top of racial costs, if I recall correctly.
Ooops. My mistake.
So it's a difference of 500CP for that example as things are, to 300CP following your proposition.
Yes, that sounds a lot better. In hindsight I should have realised I was missing something. I conflated the Black Sheep cost and the Hybrid cost.
Oh and Demons are 200CP now, I changed it from 400CP ages ago. What is wrong with me today, seriously?
While I have forgotten some things, my point from that post should still stand even then.

Ignore Twiceblessed for a moment and let's focus purely on Black Sheep.

If you are Good for example, you have three Races to choose from, with their own costs. If you want another Races from the other two alignments you pay their associated Race cost and Black Sheep for the privilege.
Neutrals get that for free as they only have one Race to chose from.
That seems fine to me.

Now when it comes to Twiceblessed where the meat of the issue seems to be. You get a lot from Twiceblessed. Maybe too much for too little.
If you want as a demon to spend an extra 500CP in order to get lots of human exlusive freebies and discounts, not to mention the 600CP item stipend, then naturally you should pay for it, even then you are still getting more than what you put in.
It is a steal!
And half-humans tending toward Neutral rather than their Magical Parent's alignment isn't accidental, it's thematically appropriate derived from the setting. We have Half-demons and warlocks turning away from Evil, after all. I could give you more examples if you'd like.
Each Races gives you neat stuff and it you want two Races worth of neat stuff, then it should cost you, right?
If you want the gains then you should be happy to pay the bargain of a cost.

You are getting a tangible benefit from taking that option.

I'm still not convinced that there needs to be a change here. Am I missing the point you are trying to make? Have I addressed your concern?
>>
>>54188190
A more general canon companion option instead of a bunch at different price points?
>>
>>54188178
Obligation 8-10 most likely.
Though I'd argue that 7 would be a better default as 8+ carries some bonuses.
>>
File: 1480334565011.png (278KB, 600x450px) Image search: [Google]
1480334565011.png
278KB, 600x450px
>>54188190
>Sure thing.

Thanks
>>
>>54188165
Well in the fluff canon there was a dude who mastered all of them in just under 70 years.

>>54188178
No Obligation.

>>54188223
Thank you.

As for the Bible. Warts and all.

Got to go school.
>>
>>54188128
>protecting my intellectual property.
You mean all the tech you stole from other jumps, right?
"my intellectual property" indeed.

Not that i don't understand the desire to no-sell any attempts to reverse engineer your tech.
Goverments are exceptionally stupid when they get greedy after all. I can just see guys like Nick Fury salivating when they see my shinies.

But i'd rather it didn't fail in a manne that forces me to relocate.
Too many settings only have the one planet where interesting stuff happens.
>>
>>54187999
corrupted artorias companion?
>>
So, does anyone want to go become a mountain buster with me? Here, in real life. I just found about Mount Tenpo in Japan, which due to a number of factors is now only 4.5 meters tall yet still considered a mountain in official records. I want to go destroy it, so I can say with no exaggeration that I can produce mountain-busting levels of force. I figure we can probably knock this thing out in about an afternoon, what do you guys say?
>>
>>54188269
>Someone actually made an image for that
Amazing.
>>
>>54188190
Crow girl, Sieglinde, or Beatrice?
Heck, maybe >>54188234
>>
>>54188310
Mountainlets, when will they learn?
>>
So what happened over the last week?

>>54184674
They more than pay for it in manpower and diversity of ideas. You think I want to waste my time taking responsibility for my own decisions? Or being creative?

>>54185114
Quick question: Should I have heard the Megaman stage select sound when reading this?
>>
File: 1496080208142.jpg (58KB, 500x442px) Image search: [Google]
1496080208142.jpg
58KB, 500x442px
>>54188348
>So what happened over the last week?

Archer is Actually Satan
>>
File: Deku 7.jpg (35KB, 225x350px) Image search: [Google]
Deku 7.jpg
35KB, 225x350px
>>54188234
Mmmm, I could probably work something like that out. I was already playing around with the idea since it would reduce workload and increase user simplicity.

>>54188269
No problem dude.

>>54188302
That one is a tougher ask. Artorias by the time you get anywhere or do anything in the game is pretty much gone. No promises, but I will think on it.

>>54188330
Yeah, I'll think on them if I continue to follow the Canon Companion format I used in the original DS Jump. If I go with this general option for simplicity's sake (and it's tempting) then those will all likely be available through it. Which crow girl? Only ones coming to mind are the ones from DS2 and DS3 like Smooth, Silky, Ornifex and Pumparum or whatever they were named.
>>
>>54188394
I thought he was just a James Bond parody?
>>
>>54185534
>perk sharing perks

Tell me more.
>>
>>54188348
>Megaman stage select sound

Yes definitely.
>>
>>54188432
>Which crow girl?
Apparently there's one in DS! as well? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=12Aq_kuBLhs
>>
>>54187406
So... Let's use this to build the basic JC rules:

Liberties (Total: 17)
2 - Expansion/Supplement (Warehouse + Body Mod - Mind you, JC doesn't limit supplements on its own, so this could be counted as 5+ liberties)
1 - Alt-form Armoire
1 - Braving the Gauntlets
1 - Items guaranteed by CP
10 - Companion Slots (JC doesn't limit how many companions you can keep, only on what you can bring into a jump)
1 - Importing Rezzes Companions
1 - Sparky

Restrictions (Total: 2)
1 - Entertain Me!
1 - Diminishing Returns

Short by 15+ restrictions... As you can see, jumping with Alt-chain is drastically more restricted than normal.
>>
>>54188438
No, that Archer would probably be an Assassin. We're talking about the other Archer, the one's who an archer.
>>
>>54188493
Who the fuck asked you?
>>
>>54188493
That is correct, and by design.
>>
>>54188493
I feel like I should point out that you don't have to take Companion Slots 10 times. Only 3 to reach the basic 8 Companion Slots. So you're really only short by 8 Restrictions.
>>
>>54188488
Oh, that one completely slipped my mind I guess. I suppose I could maybe add Snuggly, but those nest crows that trade you stuff never really have models or anything. Mildly iffy, but still a possibility. Might also add a giant crow OC Companion now actually.
>>
>>54188527
I did. And then I was feeling magnanimous enough to share the results with you.

You can thank me now.

In all seriousness, I was just curious as to how it would break down via Alt-chain. Given that I rarely use many of the "liberties" in normal JC, I could shave it down. Plus I like some of the restrictions (Drawbacks Follow would make things quite a bit more interesting - No more cherry picking easy ones based purely on the current jump, you have to consider if you really want them 20+ jumps later.)
>>
I'm about to make my first Run.

Can anyone recommend 3 jumps and some meta-rules to act as a good starting point?
>>
File: f0a[1].jpg (113KB, 900x938px) Image search: [Google]
f0a[1].jpg
113KB, 900x938px
>>54188592
>but those nest crows that trade you stuff never really have models or anything
>>
>>54188624
Pokémon
Worm
40K - Tyranid
>>
>>54188581
I was basing the breakdown on the assumption that it was about how many you could keep, while the JC restriction is more about how many you can bring into a given jump.
>>
Jumpers! How derailed ends up a setting after your intervention?

Pic related

>>54188603
>You can thank me now.

Thanks dude.
>>
>>54188624
>Jumps
Pokemon, Gravity Falls, Ogre Battle

>Meta-Rules
No OC Companions, 1/2 CP from Drawbacks.
>>
>>54188624
Drawback caps are for communists
>>
>>54187410
Why the origin restriction on companion imports?

Also, as written the (and maybe second depending on what you mean with freely choosing origins) kinda favor Lemurians, with giving a 200cp origin for free.
>>
>>54188629
Oh yeah, reminds me that Picklepee got drawn a lot as a cute crow harpy. Fairly sure they're just talking crows though. If they were some form of humanoid crow hybrid, they'd look a lot more like Ornifex.
>>
File: Pump 'er.jpg (88KB, 758x1000px) Image search: [Google]
Pump 'er.jpg
88KB, 758x1000px
>>54188592
>>
Can I request a Prey (2017) Jumpchain?
>>
>>54188624
Sword & Sorcery, Platoon, Skullgirls. No drawback cap, must interact with the plot and resolve it (alongside any plot hooks/elements added by drawbacks that aren't designed to be a permanent impediment) before being allowed to move on. The Benefactor will hook you in the gabbah if you try to game this to get infinite training/research time.
>>
>>54188704
Isn't there one on the drive already?
>>
>>54188704
Didn't strike-chan do that already?
>>
>>54188675
>with giving a 200cp origin for free
Yes... Suddenly getting a base Inspiration of 3, plus an unmada field, seems like it should cost the Companions some of their CP.
>>
File: Prey JumpChain.pdf (345KB, 1x1px) Image search: [Google]
Prey JumpChain.pdf
345KB, 1x1px
>>54188704
Sure thing. Here you go.
>>
>>54188728
>>54188733
>>54188748
Apologies for not checking.
Thank you.
>>
>>54188748
Wow... thanks for the new Jump, Strike-chan waifu!
>>
How do drawbacks carry over?
Are drawbacks connected to the jump world while you're in it, and disappear once you leave?
Or do they stack and transfer like powers?
Or only some of them?
>>
>>54187406
Do you need to purchase Expansion/Supplement for supplements tied to specific jumps (ie the Servant supplement for jumps where you are granted a Servant)?
>>
>>54188445
It's my special secret anon, I can't go telling secrets.
>>
>>54188831
>Are drawbacks connected to the jump world while you're in it, and disappear once you leave?

Yes, unless you specifically want to keep drawback(s) with you.
>>
>>54188432
>pretty much gone
Was thinking it could work like the hollow horde in your ds3 jump. Regular artorias is nice but crazy artorias sounds interesting to.
>>
>>54188835
No, those are considered necessary to the jumps, and treated like part of the jump.
>>
>>54187410
>and can no longer tell the difference between what is real and what is a product of many.
*mania?

Anyway, can we take all three Companion options for 8 Genii of our origin, 8 Genii of different origins, and 8 assistants?
>>
>>54187406
Quick question about Drawbacks Follow: Would this apply to drawbacks that end up required and granting 0 points in a jump?
>>
>>54187943
>just to make sure no one else can use your tech? I'm not really seeing much benefit to this.
Yeah, I requested it because Genius seemed like a good place for a black boxing or reverse-engineering blocking perk, since it is a plot point of the setting.

>>54187963
>I'd rather world governments didn't have the ability to manipulate enormous gravitational forces myself
Yeah, jumper using tech more advanced than the setting for an advantage, and it getting studied and sparking tech escalation can end up making the world worse instead of better. Who wants to unintentionally be responsible for Nuclear Proliferation v2.0.

>>54188104
>It's just that it being done through Havoc means your stuff catastrophically fails if they try to do anything with it, right? Which seems really, really bad for... just about anything you wouldn't want to be reverse engineered.
It is something you don't have to build it, you can active it after the fact (like if it leaves your hands)

And I thought it mainly applied to those question the validity of wonders. If your wonder looked like a something unremarkable on the outside, or they took it for granted, havoc shouldn't be much of an issue. I was looking for something where you could hand out stuff with mortals could operate, but looking inside REALLY voids the warranty

Most stuff is actually multiple machines put together. Apply the perk to the gravity generator, gravity focusing assay, and super battery of your grav gun, but not the trigger housing.
>>
>>54188976
Are there any required drawbacks?
I guess it's up to you if those are an inherent property of the place you visit or not. If it's just a part of the setting, it wouldn't follow you. I'd say either ignore the required part, or those particular drawbacks wouldn't follow you.
>>
what jumps give you super learning speed? Marvel Magic and worm are the only ones I can recall.
>>
>>54189167
(Training Takes Time) Saints Row
>>
>>54188648
Depends how interesting the setting was before I got there.
Jumps with lots of excitement and interesting situations tend to not be derailed much.
Jumps with nothing unusual about the setting tend to get genre-shifted pretty radically. The Heathers became Stranger Things: The Musical and OreGairu became Batman-Lite, whereas I made no significant alterations to the setting of IOU.
>>
>>54189167
Fallout, Misc Meta from PS238 can imitate the Worm power, Elder Scrolls, Investigation, Hero Union BBS, Naruto are the ones i remember.
>>
File: radar.gif (774KB, 234x234px) Image search: [Google]
radar.gif
774KB, 234x234px
>when the character figures out you're a Jumper all on their own and confronts you over it

Did you deny it, /jc/?
>>
>>54188748
Are the Typhon actually smart enough to talk to? I'm looking at the drawbacks at the end their and wondering if you have to uplift them before you can try to organise peace.

Also with those drawbacks, do you have your powers in the virtual world if you replace Morgan? If you're a Typhon it makes you forget that, but do you get to keep your Typhon mods in their?
>>
>>54189056
>And I thought it mainly applied to those question the validity of wonders. If your wonder looked like a something unremarkable on the outside, or they took it for granted, havoc shouldn't be much of an issue. I was looking for something where you could hand out stuff with mortals could operate, but looking inside REALLY voids the warranty
Well, no, not really...

Havoc happens if a Mere Mortal touches, picks up, or interacts with it. They can literally just poke a Wonder and have it fall apart (though of course opening it up to look inside would likely count as interacting with it).

It looking unremarkable doesn't help to reduce Havoc, apart from making it less likely that someone will pay attention to it.

...And I'm guessing the button to turn it on would count as part of the whole thing.
>>
>>54187980
>It's just not a problem/Always at around 8-10.
Wait what do you mean by this?
>>
>>54189270
Depends on the setting, but most of the time no, why bother.
It's not like they can do anything against me with that information.
Even if they were inclined to spread it around most people wouldn't believe them anyway when they go around saying that i'm a superpowered interdimensional traveller, visiting fictional settings for power ups, waifus and to troll people.
>>
Is there any in jump way to raise your Magic Links in Master of Magic or do you only ever have what you start with?
>>
>>54189270
Depends. I might wipe their memory if I don't trust or like them, or if they're a threat I might just get rid of them or brainwash them, but with people I trust and like, I'll let them know the truth. If they're a real ally or friend, I'll probably tell them before they figure it out.
>>
>>54187410
Do cp-bought bardos require mania to sustain themselves?
If so, how does the collection process work, and how much work is required?

Does the havoc immunity you mentioned Pankosmoi extends to cp-bought wonders also apply to cp-bought bardos and their contents/manes?
If not, is there anything that can be done to make bardos contents immune to havoc?
>>
>>54189341
You only have what you start with, you aren't allowed to learn spells outside of that.

The jumpmaker was NOT a fan of the idea of non-CP-purchased-progression.
>>
>>54187410
>Touch of the Beyond, World in Ebon Shadow
Is this a continuity drawback for Exalted?
>>
>>54187410
>Added Explanation to Universe Bible.
Is that it for the changelog? Did you ever address the concerns that were brought up last time you posted?
>>
>>54189395
Well that kinda sucks for Drop-in.

That's a shame, some of these spells look pretty good.
>>
>>54189416
More or less, though the whole "WoD is the future of Exalted, and the Ebon Dragon is essentially God" was an oWoD thing rather than nWoD.
>>
>>54187999
Loyal Black/Silver Knight squad OC companion option? ( They decided to GTFO out of Anor Londo and decided that the jumper would make a great new king/queen to serve.)

Perk for being Seath's apprentice and learning how to infuse Seath's crystal meth into all your magic/ create stuff lie the butterflies and golems?

The ability to flip Iron Golems and be better at this game then you like Tarkus?

Manus's pendent which helps ward away insanity.

OC companions molded after the 4 Knights?

Option to be a half dragon hybrid like Priscilla, without the Lifehunt but with increased physical capabilities and and a tail that everyone wants to pet?

Armory of Dragonslayer Greatbows and arrows?

Waifus?
>>
>>54189455
Drop ins actually get the better deal imo. Or at least an equal one.
Sure, some of the spells are pretty good, but it's nothing you couldn't pick up elsewhere.
The only thing halfway impressive is the scale.

And that's all assuming you didn't just pick up a perk like Dark Wisdom and learn the spells anyway.
>>
>>54189470
The Ebon Dragon being God was a throwaway line in Return of the Scarlet Empress. In oWoD, the Scarlet Empress and the Ebon Dragon were the embodiments of Yang and Yin energy from Kindred of the East and the two beings that were creating Hunters in Hunter the Reckoning. Demon the Fallen implied they might be the last two angels on Earth.
>>
File: 2ec.png (467KB, 811x456px) Image search: [Google]
2ec.png
467KB, 811x456px
>>54189477
>a tail that everyone wants to pet?
>Waifus?

No Jumper you are the Waifu.
>>
>>54187999
Retain all waifus, add more.
>>
>>54187999
>>54189524
I want a perk to be a fluffy dragon like Priscilla!
>>
>>54189524
In the voracious hunt for waifus jumpers inevitably find one that waifus them instead.
>>
>>54189511
Does that actually let you learn spells you don't have the capability to cast? It'd be even more awesome than I thought if it does.
>>
>>54189519
I was actually trying to avoid going too in-depth with the specifics on how it worked, and was instead pointing out that it was an oWoD thing, rather than an nWoD.

The drawback makes little sense in Genius, as it is an nWoD splat.
>>
>>54189627
SHODAN: "Look at yourself Jumper, a pathetic creature of meat and bone panting and sweating as you run through my corridors... It's beginning to disturb me, actually."
>>
>>54189635
I was pointing out it makes even less sense, because he doesn't even get the oWoD reference right.
>>
>>54189631
It lets you learn any spell you see and translate spells from one system into another, so yes.

It also removes any limits on number of spells known, so it removes the need to get max ranks in a link in MoM entirely.
>>
>>54189664
Yantsun AI are dangerous.
>>
>>54189735
"I-it's not like I want to murder you or anything!"
>>
Is anyone else suddenly unable to access the Drive?
>>
>>54188228
>Ignore Twiceblessed for a moment and let's focus purely on Black Sheep.
>Neutrals get that for free as they only have one Race to chose from. That seems fine to me.
The way I see, Black Sheep should be for going against type. You say neutral only has one race choice, but I don't see it that way because any race can choose neutral for free. And that is fine. But I think Black Sheep is more about being the Opposite alignment. A Good Demon, an Evil Cherub. Right now lets look at all the choices that can be taken without spending 200 CP on Black Sheep.

Evil (6)
Demon
Blacklighter
Warlock
Demon-Blacklighter
Demon-Warlock
Blacklighter-Warlock

Neutral (28)
Humans, and all half humans (7)
Everything that is normally Evil (6)
Everything that is normally Good (6)
Everything born of both Good and Evil (9)

Good (6)
Witch
Whitelighter
Cherub
Witch-Whitelighter
Witch-Cherub
Whitelighter-Cherub

Giving Humans Free Black Sheep still makes Neutral overwhelmingly over favored, but less so giving 7 more choices to each Good and Evil.
>>
>>54189734
Ah, I thought those functions were separate. That's useful.
>>
>>54187410
Am I missing something, or is Automata not there?
>>
>>54187410
Do we need to bind Mania to the Wonders we can buy in the Item section?
>>
>>54188734
>plus an unmada field
I thought that was their 600 CP perk?
Not something free. The 200 CP was for the 2 extra levels of Lemurians have mandatory.
Personally I don't think the higher inspiration is worth the cost, but I think the jumpmaker also thinks their perk and items are a bit better then the other origins. Like how they are the ones with the reality warping field, and the custom design a bardo item.

>>54187410
>Think it might be jumpable now.
Bold some stuff on the first page, like the Jump name, od 1,000 CP

>Touch of the Beyond, World in Ebon Shadow [+000 CP]:
This seems to make the world more dark for no CP.
It makes sense in a Meta way, with the Ebon Dragon screwing you over. But I'd do something else with it, like making it raise the drawback cap. Because things can always get worse with the Ebon Dragon involved.

>>54189377
>Do cp-bought bardos require mania to sustain themselves?
CP ones should, yes. Part of that CP "auto repair" stuff. They maintain themselves without Mania needed.
For non CP Bardos, the mania needed is based on the size of the Bardo, and is in the G:tT book. But it is done by sending manes from the bardo into the world, to collect mania into their mania pool, and returning to the bardo with it..

>is there anything that can be done to make bardos contents immune to havoc?
I think Havoc doesn't really apply inside the Bardo. At the very least stuff that matches the aesthetic of the bardo won't cause havoc, but it may prevent havoc in general. You aren't going to cause Havoc to reanimated monsters in Victorian bardo, or Martian ray guns in Martian Empire Bardo.
>>
>>54189477
Probably not, individual Black/Silver Knights are too strong and competent for a full squad companion. I did the Hollow Squad in DS3 because they're mostly incompetent, weak and hilarious.

I'm currently working with something that'll likely have similar end results.

Tarkus cannot be reconstituted into perk form.

That was more Manus's personal memento iirc, but it's a good idea for an item if I lack an idea for a spot.

God/Giant Knight Companion options do sound cool.

Mmmm, maybe. I'm working with some stuff that drifts close but I'll need to see.

Maybe, that sounds like a good option for one of the origins actually.

What constitutes as a waifu is in the hands of the individual.

>>54189525

Some need to be dropped due to the separation of DS1 and DS2, just part of process.

>>54189539

With this getting extra attention I'll put extra thought into it.
>>
>>54190213
>>Some need to be dropped due to the separation of DS1 and DS2, just part of process.
Well of course I mean to retain all the DS1 ones, the DS2 ones would obviously go to that jump.
>>
>>54190213
Demon stuff plox.

I need my Chaos. I need all mah cute demon babies.
>>
>>54190263
The only cute demons are the spider sisters.
>>
>>54190243
I know anon, just ribbing.

>>54190263
Yeah, there's gonna be demon stuff.
>>
>>54190308
Lucky for you, there's gonna be options for getting real close to them.
>>
>>54189635
>he drawback makes little sense in Genius, as it is an nWoD splat.
No see, the official splats have weird stuff like this, so now Genius has a shoehorned in tie in to Exalted just like the flagship WoD games to show it is a Real Boy too, dammit!
>>
>>54189788
That all seems fine. Although I'm a little confused. Are you aking an observation only or are you trying to say things are okay, in your view, as things are or you advocating a change?

>You say neutral only has one race choice, but I don't see it that way because any race can choose neutral for free.
Fair point. I see where you are coming from.

>But I think Black Sheep is more about being the Opposite alignment. A Good Demon, an Evil Cherub.
That was what I made it for, so yes I agree. The duality of a normally Good being being Evil and vice versa was what drove several story arcs in Charmed after all, makes sense for it to show up in the jump.
>>
>>54190213
>>
>>54190178
>I thought that was their 600 CP perk?
I was basing the "plus an unmada field" on the simple fact that the actual Genius game has all unmada (which includes every Lemurian) have an unmada field - At the low end it's about the size of a small building, takes time to build in strength, and only has minor editing to echo-chamber the genius' reality but it's still present.

The perk version struck me as being a bit more powerful, as well as having a "toggle" on what it affects.
>>
File: Deku 8.png (52KB, 197x223px) Image search: [Google]
Deku 8.png
52KB, 197x223px
>>54188700
>>54190350

There will be no titty croli waifu shenanigans in DS1 Jump! None I say!
>>
>>54190393
But warm and snuggly
>>
>>54190393
That one pic anon posted >>54188700 is merely artistic license, and does not reflect the bust size of the adorable crow harpy. It is, in fact, parody, as evidenced by the MEGA shirt.
I urge you to reconsider.
>>
>>54189395
>The jumpmaker was NOT a fan of the idea of non-CP-purchased-progression.
Do you have source for that, or a way to get a hold of the jumper?
I've had a problem with the jump, the way you cannot even to canon builds, like my favored default one. And the various retorts and spellbooks can be learned in setting.

Hell, just 3 spellbooks in a branch of magic lets you learn all 40 spells. Each spellbook has 4 spell cyphers hidden in it, but 1 spellbook in a realm gives you the magical understing to learn ALL Common and uncommon spells of that type. 2 book only gives you 8 spells, but lets you learn Common, uncommon, and rare spells of that type. Just 3 spellbooks of one kind lets you ALL 40 spells of that school. That is how the setting works.
>>
>>54190420
Soft and warm, my chosen undead, soft and warm.
>>
>>54190393
Wait I have to ask is that really a thing in DS?
>>
File: patches.jpg (55KB, 720x585px) Image search: [Google]
patches.jpg
55KB, 720x585px
>>54190393
filthy treacherous Slav
>>
>>54190420
You can have warm and snuggly but it won't be a crow loli!

>>54190432
The size of the boobs has no baring on its validity, anon!

>>54190463
No, we're just joking. The pictures are from fanartists giving certain characters that lack models from each game an actual appearance. The characters are small crows that trade you items if you drop the right stuff in their nests, and sound like small boys and girls.
>>
>>54190463
No, but in each game there's a Crow's nest and when you approach it you hear the voices of the crows that ask you to bring them stuff.

The Fan Artists decided by themselves that the Crows were croli waifus
>>
>>54190523
>You can have warm and snuggly but it won't be a crow loli!
Look, I will accept a busty crow woman if it comes with the promise of a crow loli in the future.
>>
File: 5FDSE9F.jpg (38KB, 474x378px) Image search: [Google]
5FDSE9F.jpg
38KB, 474x378px
>>54190523
>>
>>54190439
Give me a moment, browsing 4plebs. this shit happened when we were still at about the 500's in thread numbers, and acheld left at some point after that.
>>
>>54190343
>That was what I made it for, so yes I agree.
But you are currently requiring it for Good human-angel hybrids or Evil Human-Demon / Human-Fallen Angel hybrids. When the humans neutrality and the other sides extreme alignment would seen to make an inclination for their other side also likely.

>>54190343
>or you advocating a change?
I'm saying you are making being Good or Evil more expensive compared to being Neutral, when in the show, Neutrality was the minority for those in the know about things.

I was trying to show that Good and Evil have 6 race combinations that can be chosen without paying a 200 CP surcharge. when the Neutral perk line has 28, over 4 times as many.
>>
>>54190343
>The duality of a normally Good being being Evil and vice versa was what drove several story arcs in Charmed after all, makes sense for it to show up in the jump.
But you are using it to may people who everyone expects to be Evil in the setting, to have to pay more to be Evil instead of Neutral.
>>
>>54190637
>>54190673
You're really invested in making everyone throw out their builds.
>>
>>54190541
We just went over this above, anon! No croli waifus, no titty crow waifus! If you want a crow waifu, try companioning the snuggly and importing them somewhere else!
>>
>>54190439
>>54190607
Okay. here's one part of the deal. http://archive.4plebs.org/tg/thread/43295260/#43306980

There's an entire conversation above that post, just ctrl-F 'acheld.'

Essentially, if you don't have a certain Link or Level of Link, you can't retain anything you learn beyond that link.
>>
File: C91 774.jpg (442KB, 1280x1814px) Image search: [Google]
C91 774.jpg
442KB, 1280x1814px
>>54187999
Option to make it SL1 run.
STREAKING!!!
>>
>>54190722
Will there at least be talking crows to take as pets or followers? Or a giant crow companion?
>>
>>54190758
Kuro needs to be eradicated.
>>
>>54190758
Pyromancer + Deprived? Seems like a really solid drawback idea to me.

>>54190765
Yeah, there's a high likelihood about giant/talking crow companion being a thing.
>>
>>54190722
That seems rather racist nubee.
>>
Someone post overwaif - er, I mean overwatch?

I have been stuck in the car for the past three hours
>>
File: Giant Dad.png (396KB, 635x635px) Image search: [Google]
Giant Dad.png
396KB, 635x635px
>>54190827
>>
File: dog-in-parked-car.jpg (577KB, 2048x1360px) Image search: [Google]
dog-in-parked-car.jpg
577KB, 2048x1360px
>>54190865
Did your owner at least turn the AC on?
>>
>>54190494
You talk a lot of shit for someone relying on traps, Patches! No crolis for you!
>>
>>54190826
Only Pyro could, Deprived didn't start at SL1, because having 10s-all-around put him higher than that.
>>
>>54190907

Yes. And there's snacks.
>>
>>54190932
Yeah, but you mentioned streaking so I figured it was the low stats of Pyromancer mixed with the nudity of Deprived.
>>
>>54190740
... Well that's unfortunate.

I think using something like Dark Wisdom as suggested above might get around it, if you're learning spells in a different system based on the MoM spells, but it's a bit disappointing to have to resort to that.
>>
>>54190922
Nubee... c'mon me old mucker
The thread wants crolis, Val wants crolis.
>>
>>54190922
>>
File: DS confidence.png (186KB, 1261x1057px) Image search: [Google]
DS confidence.png
186KB, 1261x1057px
>>54190951
it's not about the origin it's about the attitude
>>
>>54190933
I'm kinda surprised no one has written a dog jumpchain
>>
>>54190775
Who knows, maybe she would be into it... it's not like she can't materialize back later.
>>
>>54191037
If they can materialize again, then you didn't eradicate them right.
>>
File: jc4.jpg (54KB, 528x550px) Image search: [Google]
jc4.jpg
54KB, 528x550px
>>54188310
Sir, that is a notable dream and I wish you well upon your quest to strike a mighty blow against mountainkind. Alas, I have already found my true calling in the vaguely northeastern Orient. And that is to lie down upon the gentle beaches of Okunoshima, pour sliced carrots upon my body and endure being dogpiled by vicious rabbits as a test of willpower.

...oh yeah, and looking it up-I'm pretty sure it's some kind of national monument, and also buried mostly underground. Got a little plaque, and everything.

So you miiiight have the police coming for you after you bust a cap in that geological ass. Just saying.

>>54189270
I'm gonna need some context here.

If someone finds out I'm a Jumper without my volition, it's a sign that either the world is ending or that someone is beyond human comprehension.

I mean, I guess there was that one time I accidentally ended up in Empty Hand's domain while trying to look for the demonic bathroom Tim dropped his cassettes in. The inhabitants reacted...badly.

There wasn't much of a point in denying it, really.

>>54190324
But none of the other nWOD splats have even vague Exalted tie ins...

Hell, if you squint Leviathan unintentionally makes a dim callback to a throwaway description of what would EVENTUALLY become the Underworld in that book that talked about what life was like during Father Wolf's era.
>>
>>54190966
The thread wants a fat lip! I'm like 55% sure you might be telling me a falsehood on Val's desire for croli too!

>>54190988
No, bad anon, I know they're adorable but they aren't going in the Jump!

>>54190991
Damn, that's admirable.
>>
File: doge.gif (975KB, 480x240px) Image search: [Google]
doge.gif
975KB, 480x240px
>>54191027
>Nintendogs native
>>
>>54190873
Anticorvinist.
>>
>>54191027
>first jump is literally nothing but woof, woof, bark
>>
>>54190637
>>54190673
I've listened. I've heard. And I am not convinced there is sufficent grounds to make a change.
If it was a larger issue then I may have revised the jump for it, but given how long it has been out and the pertient point raised by >>54190693 the most I can say is that I will add what you've said to my notes and will refer to them should I perform a major revision of the jump.
I am sorry if this disappoints you, and would like to thank you for keeping with this until I fully understood. I have to admit to being a bit out of sorts today, so thank you for your patience.
>>
>>54191082
It really is disappointing to see that sort of bigotry.
>>
>>54190693
The jumpmaker is too nice. He should just ignore them. The jumps been out for weeks already.
>>
>>54191051
You can keep trying until you get tired of it, I'm sure Kuro wouldn't mind.
>>
>>54191138
Senpai I have plenty of perks to make sure things stay dead.
>>
>>54191082
Sass master!

>>54191104
No! No rump pumping!

>>54191120
Your face is disappointing, anon!
>>
>>54191156
Are you mean to us because you are made of bees? Is that why you hate us? You bee meany?
>>
File: Overwatch JumpChain.pdf (649KB, 1x1px) Image search: [Google]
Overwatch JumpChain.pdf
649KB, 1x1px
>>54190865
Here you go.
>>
>>54191086
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ssPDRw87Gts
>>
>>54190991
This chart lies, the streaker is at least twice as confident as the Havel. The Havel wears armor because he's scared of being killed, the streaker does not give a fuck.
>>
>>54191156
>>54191156
>No! No rump pumping!
>Your face is disappointing, anon!
>>
>>54191054
You mean the world is ending if people notice your overpowered eldritch "I'm a whole multiverse in one person" ass?
>>
File: Deku 1.png (216KB, 500x554px) Image search: [Google]
Deku 1.png
216KB, 500x554px
>>54191202
I'ma bee making you guys a nice Jump with a lack of croli harpy waifus, that's what I'm going to bee doing!

>>54191220
I don't know what the implication is there but I'm not having it! No pumping, no rumping, no crolis!
>>
Anons!
Dear not NuBee's prudish reservations, for with OoC powers anything can be crolified!
>>
>>54191273
>No pumping, no rumping, no crolis!
Then i'll make inflatable crow hommunculi!
Then i'll make them rumpable!
Then i'll make them inflatable croli homunculi!
>>
File: common_raven_sim_1.jpg (36KB, 425x338px) Image search: [Google]
common_raven_sim_1.jpg
36KB, 425x338px
>>54191273
>no croli waifus
Then maybe a croli daughteru? Thats all I really want.
>>
>>54191329
*Fear
Autocorrect can go fuck itself, fear is not a typo on my part.
>>
File: Everything is fine.png (257KB, 768x432px) Image search: [Google]
Everything is fine.png
257KB, 768x432px
>>54191329
Anon, what people do in their own time is their business, but there shall be no crolification in this Jump!

>>54191338
That sounds really weird, lich man! Why are they inflatable?!

>>54191343
Nito damnit don't make me come over there and bop you.
>>
>>54191105
>the pertient point raised by >>54190693
Except that anon is either ignorant or lying straight to your face and shit posting for drama?
Throwing out builds is only a thing when you can no longer afford your current build (your build become more expensive and you have to rearrange or drop things). The proposed change would only effect half-human hybrids who had to pay 200 CP to be Good or Evil. Those people would have 200 more CP in their budget for something new. No one else would be effected. No one would have to throw out any builds.

Unless they WANTED to make a build like that but couldn't afford to, but that wouldn't be throwing out a build so much as being able to afford the build they actually wanted instead of the one they settled for.

If I am just unable to convince you, that is one thing. Just don't listen to assholes like that.
>>
>>54191391
Perhaps a Croli in DS1 and a Titty Crow in DS3?
>>
File: tumblr_nq0f4r1Uvc1uw1422o1_500.gif (377KB, 500x270px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nq0f4r1Uvc1uw1422o1_500.gif
377KB, 500x270px
>>54191391
Why would you bop someone who just wants a cute baby to love?
>>
>>54191391
>That sounds really weird, lich man! Why are they inflatable?!
So I can pop them after I've popped a nut in 'em
>>
>>54191329
That's right! That's exactly right!

I went Librarian in Space Station 13. I don't need NuBee to make a single croli for me, when I have the sorcery to create an infinite number of crolis!
>>
File: 63679609_p0.jpg (271KB, 1200x1200px) Image search: [Google]
63679609_p0.jpg
271KB, 1200x1200px
>>54191273
>I don't know what the implication is there but I'm not having it! No pumping, no rumping, no crolis!
I don't know what sorts of inferences you're drawing from a perfectly adorable crow, but I'm not having any of it either! Have some chibi crow moe!
>>
>>54191427
I'm going back to sleep
>>
A little off topic but I was wondering if anyone had a green text story saved about a mon'keigh and his scat obsessed Eldar fuck buddy?
>>
File: watbulb.jpg (35KB, 720x699px) Image search: [Google]
watbulb.jpg
35KB, 720x699px
>>54191458
>>
File: 62567625_p0.jpg (222KB, 800x800px) Image search: [Google]
62567625_p0.jpg
222KB, 800x800px
>>54191391
>there shall be no crolification in this Jump!
Have this!

>>54191414
Crows are for hugs, not sexualizing!

>>54191425
That's adorable and I'm saving it.
>>
>>54191478
Her poop is like candy and he wears it as jewellery. Anyone?
>>
>>54191458
I remember a greentext about a human getting duped by his Eldar gf into wearing her stuff as jewelry, but I don't believe I have it. Would this happen to be what you're thinking of?
>>
>>54191425
Why not just get crow girls from another jump?

You could take dimension lord in DC Occult and make all the people in your dimension cute crow girls.
>>
>>54191513
Yes! That's the one!
>>
>>54191411
>If I am just unable to convince you, that is one thing. Just don't listen to assholes like that.
Fair point, in hindsight I was a little silly to take that post seriously.
Well, I've added your point to my notes.
I've got a few jumps in the works right now and a few more I've committed myself to making, but after that I'm going to catch up on the Charmed comic and maybe revise the jump to include new things. That won't be for a fair while though.

Thanks anon, I'm afraid I'm going to have to say Good Night to you and everyone else and get to bed.
See you tomorrow.
>>
File: afraid cat 4.jpg (39KB, 540x304px) Image search: [Google]
afraid cat 4.jpg
39KB, 540x304px
>>54191501
>Her poop is like candy and he wears it as jewelry.

N...no....
>>
File: Deku 9.png (480KB, 735x615px) Image search: [Google]
Deku 9.png
480KB, 735x615px
>>54191414
You're not getting a crow loli, not even a titty crow madam! It's too far, totally, no crolis for you, damn!

>>54191425
You can have the cute babby crow instead of a croli then!

>>54191427
You continue to be strange!

>>54191449
They're indeed very cute, but I'm not selling them!

>>54191487
Cute, but now I'm wondering why all fanartists decided on the same hairstyle and clothes. Just following the lead of others?
>>
>>54191527
Not uploading it to thread. http://archive.4plebs.org/tg/thread/39769867 Have an archive link.
>>
>>54191501
Why would you ask that in Jumpchain instead of a WH40K General?
>>
File: pandora-hearts-4013143.jpg (150KB, 1200x843px) Image search: [Google]
pandora-hearts-4013143.jpg
150KB, 1200x843px
>>54191561
>not even a titty crow madam!

Why?

>>54191570

...What?
>>
File: jc3.png (157KB, 322x504px) Image search: [Google]
jc3.png
157KB, 322x504px
>>54191239
No, no! Well. Not in that order.

It's more that I spend most of my time concealing myself by focusing my power through something less eyecatchy as a projected avatar. Like, well, Black Battler. Or a corgi, in certain other jumps. It's like waving a helmet on a stick so people shoot at that, instead of the guy hiding in the trench.

Yes, in mundane settings this does mean I spend most of my time hiding in a corner looking at the world through a microscope.

As the situation escalates and I'm forced to use more and more of my power, the concentration of my essence makes it harder to conceal what I really am. So if it's obvious that I am a Jumper, and also what a Jumper IS, it's only because usually only a full blown apocalypse merits my undivided attention.

>>54187999
Oh, and since someone suggested a Seath's apprentice perk-perhaps something to give you similar prowess in the Gravelord covenant, or the ways of the Lords?

>>54191561
>titty crow madam

To be fair, there is Weaponsmith Ornifex from DS2. Who has a big crow head, wings for arms and is real skinny
>>
File: 62928505_p0.jpg (80KB, 820x1451px) Image search: [Google]
62928505_p0.jpg
80KB, 820x1451px
>>54191561
>You can have the cute babby crow instead of a croli then!
MISSION ACCOMPLISHED, I guess?

>>54191561
>I'm wondering why all fanartists decided on the same hairstyle and clothes. Just following the lead of others?
I have no idea, but this is the last of the ones I've found.
>>
>>54191570
My man!
>>
File: roland outfit dumb.jpg (210KB, 2048x1152px) Image search: [Google]
roland outfit dumb.jpg
210KB, 2048x1152px
The moon is pretty, isn't it?

Would you, /jc/?
>>
>>54191652
Would I...what?

Fight him?

Flirt him?

Give him fashion advice?
>>
>>54191657
Fuck him. It's a classic question on 4chan.
>>
>>54191652
Hard and raw.
>>
File: candy.jpg (25KB, 200x200px) Image search: [Google]
candy.jpg
25KB, 200x200px
So, on a scale of "Amazing Idea" to "Greatest Idea in the Multiverse", where does introducing the Tyranids to Bydo DNA fall?
>>
>>54191597
They don't exist!

>>54191633
Yeah, most of the Covenants (besides Princess Guard) will be covered in some manner. As for lord related stuff, I'll also be working on things of that nature.

I'm also aware that Ornifex exists and she'll likely be available in DS2 Jump, but that's not really what people are jokingly asking for.

>>54191636
Snuggly was already an option mentioned earlier in the thread, but they're very likely just a cute talking crow.

Thanks for the chibis anon, they were cute.
>>
>>54191548
Sleep well, anon.
>>
>>54191597
How much suffering will there be in the pandora hearts jump Ric?
>>
>>54191700
Somewhere below the awesomeness of Gourmet Cells.
>>
File: IMG_1481.jpg (129KB, 1425x1587px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1481.jpg
129KB, 1425x1587px
>>54191203
Doomfist came out today.

He has a shotgun in his non-Doomfist knuckles.
>>
File: 1499054709866.png (32KB, 849x531px) Image search: [Google]
1499054709866.png
32KB, 849x531px
>>54191700
WHERE DO I GET THE BEST TUUUUUUUUUUUBEESSS IN THE MULTIVERSE /JC/
>>
File: 83319903480909301.gif (33KB, 400x300px) Image search: [Google]
83319903480909301.gif
33KB, 400x300px
>>54191701
Youre an anticorvinus towel.
>>
>>54191700
That sounds like a great idea. Giving the Tyranids access to time travel can't possibly go wrong.
>>
>>54191734
Does anyone else feel like Overwatch was originally supposed to be a more classically superheroic setting? There are the super-intelligent moon gorillas, Hanzo and Genji have their ninja magic, Tracer's origin story is a classic superhero one, and there's even this guy named Doomfist. Doomfist III, actually, there have been multiple people to take up the mantle.
>>
>>54191717

Walking on Sunshine (+300)
There’s no need to be afraid, Jumper.
After all, you never had anything to call your own. Those powers you wield, those people you seem to treasure so more, all you archived until now.
It’s Fake.
You were only deceiving yourself. You should be able to remember now, right?
You have always been like this. Alone and powerless.

Not much.
>>
>>54191829
You're a towel!

>>54191859
It is a superhero setting, it's just Blizzard's take on one and mostly tech/military themed.
>>
>>54191886
>spoiler
>pic

You monster.
>>
>>54191859
Read up the backstory, it totally is a superhero story. Just with fewer out-and-out superpowers, and more technology at play.
>>
>>54191893
>>
File: 1481698408035.png (65KB, 598x192px) Image search: [Google]
1481698408035.png
65KB, 598x192px
What are some perks that help you defeat "broken" powers? You know, the types of guys who get wanked to hell and back as being unbeatable? I need perks that will let me find a way to beat them anyway.
>>
File: Warhammer 40k.png (68KB, 338x329px) Image search: [Google]
Warhammer 40k.png
68KB, 338x329px
Anons, how to you reveal your true nature not only to individuals, but to the world? This especially goes for people who took the Scenario in Swords and Sorcery, that makes you the oldest legend in human history in any world you go to.

Watching this got me thinking about it.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9w5pnWpG1yc
>>
>>54191886
Now I really want to see the rest of the drawbacks.
>>
>>54191414
DS3's is the most loli though
>>
>>54191427
Dobson pls
>>
>>54191893
>>54191924
I know. That's why I said "traditionally" superheroic. There are definitely characters that fit the superhero archetype. But there's little of the bizarre whimsy that a lot of superhero settings have. It's all very cohesive into a sort of pseudo-transhumanist action setting. The characters mostly feel like they all fit together into one world, which makes sense because they were created by a single writing team. Traditional superhero universes rarely do that, because they're made by groups with only a small amount of collaboration between titles, so there are lots of different assumptions every character's origin has about the universe they live in. Hell, the big two of DC and Marvel weren't even originally meant to be single universes, they resulted from studios buying each other up and merging together, permanent crossover stories making whole new settings. So those two are super weird with all they've got. My point is, I get the feeling that Overwatch was originally meant to imitate that style, given the weirdness of some of the characters like Tracer or Winston. And it's only after they had established those characters and decided they liked them enough to not get rid of them that decided to make for a more focused universe concept.
>>
File: 1498456269363.jpg (8KB, 284x153px) Image search: [Google]
1498456269363.jpg
8KB, 284x153px
>>54191886
It seems I won't be taking many drawbacks for that jump, it will be difficult enough giving everyone a happy ending without them.
>>
>>54192081
That's a Hellboy thing isn't it?

Which issue?
>>
>>54191701
>Yeah, most of the Covenants (besides Princess Guard) will be covered in some manner.
What about a reference to the fluffy tail covenant?

Surely you know that the original draft had you working with Priscilla as your designated bonfire waifu like all the other games have.
>>
File: i'm not real.jpg (20KB, 675x499px) Image search: [Google]
i'm not real.jpg
20KB, 675x499px
How depressing does a no-companions run usually get?
>>
>>54192129
It's like imagining that no matter what you do, you'll never make any truly permanent bonds no matter how long you live, for thousands upon thousands of years, even.

So, you know, not too different from what I'm used to.
>>
>>54192115
Dunno, I grabbed it from a /co/ reaction images thread. The anons at >>/wsr/ might tell you
>>
>>54192129
Depends on how good you are at making new friends.

Learn that losing old friends doesn't mean you can't make new ones, and that old friends will always be in your heart.
>>
File: 1496581130956.png (23KB, 689x462px) Image search: [Google]
1496581130956.png
23KB, 689x462px
>>54192129
only slightly less depressing than real life
>>
>>54192124
There's gonna be 16 Origins total. One of them is gonna be Painted Heathen (might change the name) based on the inhabitants of the Painted World, including Priscilla. Since the origin would likely make you an inhabitant, you'd likely be on good terms with her.
>>
>>54191913
>>54192013
>>54192081

Friendship is Forever (+100)
Take a look around yourself. Can you see it?
Everyone you get close to suffer misfortunes in their path. No one is spared after their destiny crosses with yours.
Yet, they will never blame you, encountering more reasons to stay by your side. They will see your good points and suffer for it.
Will you still meet with them knowing this? Or will you break their hearts and run away?
Tell me, you Monster.
>>
>>54192165
How good can you be at making new friends when none of them have anything in common with you? When entire centuries go by without you meeting anyone who has anything in common with you?
>>
>>54192175
Being an inhabitant makes you full of puss or a crow though.
>>
>>54192004
what scenario
>>
File: i can't help you.png (11KB, 401x402px) Image search: [Google]
i can't help you.png
11KB, 401x402px
>>54192172
>less depressing

How, exactly?
>>
File: 1353194483782.png (151KB, 320x285px) Image search: [Google]
1353194483782.png
151KB, 320x285px
>>54192175
>There's gonna be 16 Origins total.
Are- are you sure? That's rather a lot, isn't it?
>>
>>54192233
I believe they meant perk. The Making of Myth is its name. Makes you the first legend. Older than anything, even the primordial beings from the very dawn of history will somehow have heard your story echoing throughout the firmament and known you to be their predecessor.
>>
File: 1327413705644.png (44KB, 600x630px) Image search: [Google]
1327413705644.png
44KB, 600x630px
>>54192246
Well, jumper is huge, so there's one thing.
And there's the mind bullets.
And the flight and telekinesis.
And Jumper has a house, and isn't worried about finding a job.
>>
>>54192233
I think he's talking about The Root of All Stories

>>54192278
Or that, and he's confusing the two.
>>
>>54192284
Where can I get this HUGE Sakura?
>>
>>54192278
screwing with gilly thank you
>>
>>54191992
Lord of Light has one.
>>
File: Factorio JumpChain 2017-07-06.pdf (66KB, 1x1px) Image search: [Google]
Factorio JumpChain 2017-07-06.pdf
66KB, 1x1px
>>54185030
>Factorio get finished?
>>54185045
>maker posted a pastebin
Ug. Why do that? I search the thread for Pdf's, not pastes. At least post the pdf here for review.

And the pdf has that 'typewriter from the 50's' font.
It is just horrible to read.
>>
>>54192335
Is this the same person who made Symbiote? He also uses this font.
>>
>>54192192
How far does your head have to be up your ass that you forget what being human is like and can't make friends with people?
>>
>>54192208
Look, I haven't set anything in stone yet. The gods threw whatever they hated into the Painted World though, it's a mixed bag of terror, disease, crows, blasphemy and a waifu. Whatever the origin makes you into, it'll be tempting for some people.

>>54192255
Mmhm, I don't make a decision about my Jumps unless I'm confident I can do it. It might take forever, and it might annoy me, but the only time I've dropped an idea during production is if it left me completely stumped or infuriated. All 16 of the Origins I've decided upon have solid bases to draw upon though.
>>
>>54192413
All you have to do is spend long enough away from society, being immortal, and other things humans don't generally do.

Unless you have a perk for it, your social skills will get rusty after 500 of not interacting with human beings on a meaningful level and watching them die like so many mayflies. There are perks for that, though.
>>
>>54190178
>I think Havoc doesn't really apply inside the Bardo.
It won't, but it'll apply on anything taken outside. So if the anon plans on selling mundane stuff like food that was made in the bardo, things aren't going to go so well.
>>
>>54192474
That was supposed to say 500 YEARS.
>>
>>54192474
Dude, people can make friends with animals, trees and literal rocks as long as they try. Another sapient being with passingly similar interests isn't so hard if you put in some kind of effort and don't have weird expectations for them.
>>
YJ_Anon - would making a lot of bodymod level Avatars slowly reduce the power you could invest into a single Avatar, or do they count as 0% so I could have one full power copy and lots of bodymod copies, for example?
>>
>>54192474
How do you know that will happen? Like you said, no one has ever done that.

Being social is hardwired into humans, isn't it?
>>
>The Fourth Adventure of the Lawgiver or The Pacification of Scandinavia: Viking Saga
>Elf 900
>Soft Magic 900, Swing of the Hips 800, Enchanting Voice 400, Runes 0, King's Wisdom -600, Sorcery -900, Craftsman of the Gods -1500
>Farming Tool -1500
>Supernatural Weakness(Sunlight, fire, riddles, virgins, ladies, helping people clean their domain, can only play pranks on people unless they offend you, need permission to enter homes, water, pregnancy) -500, Personal Vengeance -300, Yo *word for posterior* so fine 0

The Lawgiver was reborn in Alfheim, though he quickly abandoned his kin out of pity for the plight of mortals. He climbed down Yggdrasil to Midgard, though found himself stymied by his 10 taboos. He opened his warehouse in the wilderness and built around its entrance a wooden receiving room. He then sent Undaunted Ivy out to fetch the sick to hear his words. To each did he minister, both body and soul, and sent them back out. Word soon spread, bolstered by his Taboo Inflicting Diatribe, of the sun-blessed elf of the wild lands. Then came the noblemen, who came to hear his wisdom and found themselves over-awed and converted to the worship of Ignis Divine. And when all had been made orthodox, or as orthodox as mortals could be expected to achieve, he would run on clear nights to the next land and start all over again, letting his wife slay what giants and monsters they found along the way.
>>
>>54192192
Maybe stop looking for things in common with people at the local elementary school, climb out of your white service van, put the chloroform away and instead go looking for some of the immortal types.
>>
>>54192511
>Maybe stop looking for things in common with people at the local elementary school
A lot of jumps put you in high school, though. If you don't fuck off to space or something, most of the people you spend your days with will be dealing with HORMONES and DRAMA.
>>
File: Justice Has Arrived.png (2MB, 1366x768px) Image search: [Google]
Justice Has Arrived.png
2MB, 1366x768px
>>54192004
Related to this question, has anyone ever used The Making of Myth to make your legend part of the universe, then funded a movie about your own legend?
>>
>>54192413
The longer you wield unimaginable power.
Most people have the implicit assumption that "You can't fight City Hall" as a large part of their existence. Jumper gets railroaded by the government, the government could loose, no matter how they try and take it.

Or have so many charisma everyone bends over to make his day easy, Or so much luck or fate perks regular people problems just don't happen to him.

Very few rich people understand truly understand what it is like to be on the bottom of society. And a Jumper can have so many advantages everyone else is a destitute and homeless compared to him.
>>
>>54192509
>Being a dirty knife-ear.
>>
>>54192484
>So if the anon plans on selling mundane stuff like food that was made in the bardo, things aren't going to go so well.
Only if the food would be fantastic in the real world.
>>
File: smug1.jpg (23KB, 207x197px) Image search: [Google]
smug1.jpg
23KB, 207x197px
>>54184674
>Not going to Matrix/Prey, some other jump with a perk sharing perk
>Still importing your companions.

Look, I don't heavy meta, but clearly you're jumping wrong.
>>
>>54192542
Unless you take Drop-In every time, you're going to get a refresher course in being human every decade or so.
>>
>>54192542
Jumpers seem like they would be effected by the "limited worldview" a lot less than normal people on account of the whole "origins" thing that give them experiences from lots of different lives.

Unless you're one of those losers who always takes drop-in.
>>
>>54192503
Also do you have anyway of learning what they learn? Don't need the minutiae, but if someone summons one with the Ritualist + Avatar combo and asks for help, does it have a way of letting me know what they want other than walking back to me and telling me in person, or borrowing a phone or something?
>>
>>54192004
I took the perk in Swords and Sorcery, but it was just to get a Persona of myself.

In general, I only reveal my true nature to individuals, and only if I plan on hanging around the main characters a lot and there's no risk in them knowing.
>>
>>54192549
A reminder that in Norse myth the difference between elves and dwarfs is one of homeland rather than species, and that to scorn someone for being born into the lands of the Ljoftsalfar therefore also requires condemning the Dokkalfar. Given that those who use the term "knife-ear" are statistically likely to be fans of dwarves, there is a high chance that you're a filthy hypocrite.
>>
>>54192542
Very few rich people have multiple sets of memories where they were born as and lived at least a few years as a peasant.
>>
>>54192598
>not preserving your core self
>letting those other assholes taint your personhood and consciousness.
>>
>>54191886
Ebon Dragon go home!"
>>
>>54192611
Dark Elves weren't exactly allies with Light Elves. They were mostly self-interested and tied up with mining and forging shit, or else acquiring wealth through other means. I highly doubt a Dark Elf would care about you insulting Light Elves.
>>
>>54192620
>not letting yourself become someone better than the broken, bitter creature that started this journey

Why hold on to the pain?
>>
>>54192656
My point is that they're all "filthy knife-ears". If you're insulting the species of one of them you're insulting the species of all of them.
>>
>>54188269
>>
File: Stop Bullying.jpg (143KB, 1145x1056px) Image search: [Google]
Stop Bullying.jpg
143KB, 1145x1056px
>>54191886
You're a god damn monster.
>>
Which jump has a dedicated power armor segment beside metroid?
>>
>>54192559
Another anon said that anything originating from a bardo, including mundane things like food and human babies, will suffer from havoc when outside.

>would be fantastic in the real world
Also raises the question of what reality it's being compared to. Is a magic fantastic in a jump that has magic? Is modern technology fantastic in a world that has magic? Is a mundane castle fantastic if it they existed in the world's history?

This is why the jump maker should really be responding with rulings on things, not posting a file, disappearing for days, and then posting a new file without addressing the replies from the last time he was here.
>>
>>54192706
MCU2
>>
>>54192706
Marvel Cinematic Universe part 2. Macross, as well. Also Infinite Stratos, technically. People call those mecha, but they're really just oversized power armors with insufficient pilot protection. I don't care if any weapon that could penetrate the shield would also likely penetrate any armor. I want a properly enclosed flight suit for psychological reasons, pilots will feel safer in their protections if they can see them. Plus, heads-up displays will be easier to implement.
>>
>>54188495
The Archer who's an archer who has the swords or the Archer who's an archer who is the swords?
>>
>>54192706
Warframe has customized remote controlled power armor.

Also Titanfall.
>>
File: 1496135404427.gif (2MB, 419x253px) Image search: [Google]
1496135404427.gif
2MB, 419x253px
>>54192680
>Why hold on to the pain?
It's familiar and comfortable. Like the warmth of a well-worn blanket, or what I imagine holding somebody's hand is like.
>>
>>54192706
>that pic
What is that from? Its awesome! Gaudy and ridiculous, but awesome!
>>
>>54192681
Fine, don't insult the ears. Call them lily-skinned limp-wristed sissies. Since Norse Dwarves are essentially a modern dwarf in an Drow's body they won't be insulted.
>>
>>54192767
The Archer's who's an archer who's swords who does archery with swords, not the Archer who's an archer with swords.
>>
>>54192703
>>54192694
>>54192635

Reposting this drawback just for you.
[spolier]
Friendship is Forever (+100)
Take a look around yourself. Can you see it?
Everyone you get close to suffer misfortunes in their path. No one is spared after their destiny crosses with yours.
Yet, they will never blame you, encountering more reasons to stay by your side. They will see your good points and suffer for it.
Will you still meet with them knowing this? Or will you break their hearts and run away?
Tell me, you Monster.
[/spoiler]
>>
>>54192785
Not the same anon, but someone previously mentioned that it's from Akame ga Kill.
>>
>>54192790
>a modern dwarf in an Drow's body
Why hasn't someone drawn that?
>>
File: Illya knows what she wantas.jpg (77KB, 704x792px) Image search: [Google]
Illya knows what she wantas.jpg
77KB, 704x792px
>>54190775
It's not like Illya is much better.
>>
>>54192820
Sweet, thanks.
>>
>>54192820
No, it's just some art that someone was using for their Teigu in Akame ga Kill, it's not a canon Teigu. It does have a somewhat similar look to Incursio, though. I could see this being what Incursio became if it bonded to Susanoo instead of Tatsumi. The magatama fit.
>>
>>54192735
>>54192713
>MCU part 2
Do you have to take it directly after the first one?
>>
>>54192863
That's just around maids.
>>
>>54192878
Oh...

Any idea what it /is/ from then?
>>
>>54192908
No, sorry. It's pretty cool, though, huh?
>>
File: ku-xlarge.jpg (82KB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
ku-xlarge.jpg
82KB, 640x360px
Has anyone got examples of feats for magic in Narnia?

Haven't read the books so only really know about the turning people into stone thing.
>>
>>54192863
It's Nasuverse. Everyone rapes the maids.
>>
>>54192916
Indeed.

I wonder if it's fanart - if it looks like this Incursio bonded to something else that could very well be what it's meant to be.
>>
>>54192889
I imagine that is the intent, yes? But you could conceivably space a few jumps between the two.
>>
>>54192707
>Another anon said that anything originating from a bardo, including mundane things like food and human babies, will suffer from havoc when outside.
living things only count as manes if they have something about them that is beyond normal science. Some weirdness about them that needs to be fueled by Mania.

And wonders can produce mundane stuff. Like you could make a Tesla Coil monstrocity they draws power from the Ether to generate electricity. The fact that Ether is a disproven theory means it needs Mania to operate. But it could generate regular electricity you could feed into the power grid. the generator itself would be the wonder, not the electricity. (Unless you were actually trying to make electricity that acted according to disproven theories)

If the food was something like Alice in Wonderlands "Eat Me, Drink Me" stuff, that is one thing. It if is just food from a strange place, or grown with a strange method, that is another.
>>
>>54192785
It's just some art I found, but I did use it for my teigu design
>>
>>54192908
I believe it's BlazBlue
>>
>>54192863
She has been corrupted by Kuro's bad influence.
>>
>>54192952
>a few
Is 115 jumps considered a few?
>>
>>54192929
Well Jadis trapped the entire world in an eternal winter.
>>
>>54192998

I mean, it's 1/8th of what we have, maybe a little bit less, so......... Perhaps?
>>
>>54192991
This is from before Kuro existed though. I mean Kuro is literally a clone of her that's had parts of it's personality unrepreseed.
>>
>>54192984
I don't think it's from that, either. There's a bit of a resemblance to the Susanoo Unit (hey, another Susanoo it resembles), but I'm wiki-searching now and am not finding it.
>>
>>54192954
No, really. Anything originating in a bardo is a Mane.
Mane is a viable character option in the actual game. Aside from the usual "I can collect Mania" calculus vampire trait, you'd be no different from a human. Other than, you know, being subject to Havoc yourself.

The game splat is quite explicit: Anything from a bardo or manufactured via automata is a Mane (or a Wonder, assuming Procedure and Automata 5.) That includes "mundane" items.
>>
>>54192889
I'm pretty sure Vol. 2 interrupts your stay in Vol. 1, so... If you're worried about bookkeeping, just add a "Part 1" or something to MCU Vol. 1's entry without changing the numbers for anything past that.
>>
>>54193039
See? The evil is from Kuro, an evil not present in the original timeline. That's why Kuro needs to be destroyed and Illya taught proper behavior.
>>
>>54193039
To be fair, if we removed 'repression' from any normal human being they basically become chimpanzee.
>>
If a question is asked repeatedly asked about a jump, and the jumpmaker ignores the questions, and the thread disagrees on how to interpret the source material, can we now fanwank?
>>
Other than the Slime race from Overlord, are their any liquid alt-forms that get treated like a liquid? I found Morphological in TOME that can buy a semi-liquid state but that's not quite what I'm after. One Piece has a Devil Fruit but that's spending your devil fruit to turn into an 'undetermined liquid'.

Surely we have a water elemental form somewhere that actually flows and moves as, well, water... right?
>>
>>54193100
Don't know what's the question?
>>
>>54193114
Forgotten Realms.
>>
>>54193087
>chimpanzee

That's a bit harsh on chimpanzees, don't you think? I could've sworn bonobos are actually closer to us genetically.
>>
>>54193114
Hero Academia has a Sludge Form quirk, which is sort of like that.

I just realized that I don't know what the rules are in regards to mutations and alt-forms for that jump.
>>
>>54193217
Bonobos are also nicer than us. Chimpanzee is probably a better analogy for humans without restraint.
>>
>>54193114
Don't forget to be a Grimer/Muk during Pokemon Mystery Dungeon.
>>
>>54193220
IIRC, they're all genetic abilities that are reliant on your body. So any body part replaced with cybernetics would lose its ability.
>>
>>54187410
Hm, we've had some talks about thinks from bardos. That reminds me, should there be a "You are some sort of Mane" racial option? And automatons if there aren't just a type of mane.
Mane [100 CP, Free Lemurians] or
Mane [200 CP, Discount Lemurians]
and drawbacks?
>Fantastic Diet [+100]
Mania is your food now, and if you don't consume it at least weeky you begin to starve.
>Unbelievably Awesome [+200]
Where you are so Wondrous each of your supernatural powers need Mania to operate outside of Bardos. No Mana, no Superpowers. The amount of Mania you can hold at once is limited by Inspiration, and is also probably lower than you are used to unless you make external storage containers. So don't count on using all your powers at once either.

And also specify that Items, Bardos, or Races purchased with CP have their Mania fuel/upkeep needs waived. And that purchasing a Bardo with CP lets your warehouse and attachments count as a Bardo for things where it matters.
>>
>>54193259
I don't want to get waifu'd by Bancho.
>>
>>54193114
Fire Ant:Water is an incredibly powerful form of that from Ant Sim.
>>
>>54193309
No, that's Wheezing.
>>
>>54193217
No, humans are more closely related to chimps. What this indicates are that bonobos are more derived, different, from our common ancestor than chimps are.
>>
>>54193114
>liquid alt-forms that get treated like a liquid?
The Liquid Metal Terminator in the terminator jump can do that I think?
>>
>>54193259
>>54193309
I'd think the bigger issue would be having yourself be made of literal sewage.
>>
>>54193114
A Syndrome from Double Cross can do that for ya.
>>
>>54193338
It is Shit-kuns final form.
>>
>>54193338
That can be fixed.
Wait... what would happen if you had the Everclean perk?
>>
File: 1277599991273.png (75KB, 329x203px) Image search: [Google]
1277599991273.png
75KB, 329x203px
So really quickly: the final Slaanesh capstone. Something to slowly drain others souls and they need to engage in obsessive perfection/hedonism to stave it off, or something to make someone stronger the more they throw themselves into their obsession a la "I AM A SWORD" levels?

>>54192713
>>54192735
>>54192771
>mfw 3 of my jumps have power armor
I think I've got a problem.
>>
>>54193357
>I think I've got a problem.
Power armor is good, though. Embrace the armor.
>>
>>54193357
The first option
>>
File: everyone was harmed.gif (2MB, 500x370px) Image search: [Google]
everyone was harmed.gif
2MB, 500x370px
>>54193352
>evercleansed+Muk

Y O U F O O L
>>
>>54193357
I like the latter more.
>>
>>54193357
I like the obsessive power one.
>>
>>54193298
>Fantastic Diet [+100]
>Mania is your food now, and if you don't consume it at least weeky you begin to starve.
Thing is, a Genius generates a point of Mania per day. A Mane requires a point of Mania per day. Three guesses what a Genius Mane does.

Being a Mane isn't really a bonus either, as Calculus Vampire is available to other Genii. Beyond the 0 Mania per day, a Genius Mane is mostly a flavor thing. "I came from the Seattle envisioned in the Century 21 Exposition."
>>
>>54193357
What did you think of my idea using the RPG's Slannesh reward of adding new sensory perceptions?
>>
>>54193357
>I think I've got a problem.

No, no. WE have a problem.
We're the addicts, you're just the chemist.
You're like our own Walter White. You even have a color for a name!
>>
>>54193357
I kinda like the second option more. If anyone deserves a softcap/ACHIEVE PERFECTION perk, it's Slaanesh.
>>
>>54193357
The latter, maybe I can make others have some sort of reality marble type thing going on or when Dies Irae gets done maybe Briah.
>>
>>54193357
As much as you're trying to downplay Chaos' negative bits, let's be perfectly honest. The first one is something Slaanesh would approve of 100% of the time, every time.
>>
>>54193408
Got it already.
>>
>>54193352
That's a creative suicide, anon.
>>
>>54193357
>mfw 3 of my jumps have power armor
Warframe is yours, so is MCU part 2.
Which was the third?
>>
>>54193449
Macross.
>>
>>54193357
>Something to slowly drain others souls and they need to engage in obsessive perfection/hedonism

Only keep their souls as long as they engage in some specified sensation (pain, pleasure, whatever). Also diminishing returns, because nobody wins in the Chaos gamble other than Chaos.
>>
>>54193352
>what would happen if you had the Everclean perk?
Cleanest most sterile sewage ever.
>>
>>54193357

The latter!
>>
>>54193477
Plants love it.
>>
>>54193489
Don't you mean IT'S WHAT PLANTS CRAVE
>>
>>54193451
>Macross.
Without looking at it, unless there is a SDF/Giant (Sized) ship available for purchase, (and ship customization section) then you are a terrible person.

Mainly because the SDF transformed into a giant robot once (unless that was just my dreams)
And I want the ability to import my Size of the Sun Dahak to give it transformation ability to pull a Unicron.
>>
File: 1475694626256.jpg (32KB, 599x537px) Image search: [Google]
1475694626256.jpg
32KB, 599x537px
>>54193425
...son of a bitch, you're right.

I'm trying to figure out any kind of logic for why Slaanesh would pick the second one over the first, but I can't think of any for the life of me.
>>
>>54192157
>You'll never make any truly permanent bonds
Just pick up Unbreakable Bonds from Persona my dude.
>>
>>54193543
Idiocracy jump when?
Oh wait, we're already living in it
>>
>>54193548
Maybe it's what's someone currently in the process of falling to Chaos would go for?
>>
>>54191734
Yeah, really not sure how I feel about his kit. Personally don't think he'll really do very well as he is now. But hey, who knows?
>>
File: 8.jpg (112KB, 681x960px) Image search: [Google]
8.jpg
112KB, 681x960px
>>54193581
>Oh wait, we're already living in it

You alright mate? We can talk about it if you want.
>>
>>54193581
Welcome to Costco.

I love you.
>>
>>54193547
>Mainly because the SDF transformed into a giant robot once (unless that was just my dreams)
Okay, so you clearly never actually saw the show, if you're saying "once". More like "every couple of episodes". But no, sadly, there is neither an import for ships or even a purchasable Battle-class ship. The most you can do is import a mecha, but there's a surcharge for it being larger than the largest non-Macross mecha. It wouldn't be viable to make a Battle that way. Always found that kind of odd, I like the jump but that bit is a letdown (and anti-Red shitposter using me as a jumping off point in 3...2...1...). On the other hand, part of the Biggus Dickus formula to enlarge ships takes them through Supreme Commander, which does offer a transformation option.
>>
>>54193581
No, we aren't. Idiocracy is actually better than our world. For one thing, Terry Crews is the president of the United States. That's awesome, even if he's not doing a great job. But more importantly, people in Idiocracy acknowledge that they're stupid. Point out a better way to do things to them, and they listen, and try it, because they're not incredibly defensive of their own poor decisions just on the basis that those decisions were theirs. That doesn't happen in real life, people in power (on both sides, this isn't a Conservative or Liberal screed, just general cynicism) double-down on their policies ever harder when they're shown to not work. Idiocracy is doing poorly, but all it takes is Luke Wilson being charming to turn it around. You think one man advocating for change could ever fix all the problems we've got with our system?
>>
>>54193548
I feel like obsession and the pursuit of perfection fit Slaanesh's themes way more than turning someone into a soul drained addict. If only because the first kind of encompasses the latter.
>>
>>54193726
>this isn't an American or non-American screed

FTFY
>>
>>54193775
No, it's an American screed, the fact that I assumed my audience would define it as a Conservatives vs. Liberal issue is pretty damning proof of that. Though you're right, it's a comment that shouldn't be confined to American politics. There's the potential for stubborn idiocy in any government.
>>
>>54193760
>I feel like obsession and the pursuit of perfection fit Slaanesh's themes way more than turning someone into a soul drained addict.

Except that the Dark Eldar are living proof that Slaanesh does the latter - Without pain, their souls fly away to Slaanesh.
>>
>>54193581
>Idiocracy jump when?
When you, being a particular individual, make it. Plz?
Free floppy dildo car
expensive Drill Dozer Extreme Tank
Perk that makes others see you as qualified for important jobs the more intelligent you are.
Big Ass bling that makes everyone know you are important.
The ability to make everyone laugh be kicking someone (or getting kicked) in the balls.
Inability to get bored, even if you were doing something lame like looking at an ass for hours on end.
Medical Diagnostic and treatment machine with picture buttons and three probes.
Ability to sentence people to a night of 'Rehabilitation'

>>54193650
>Okay, so you clearly never actually saw the show, if you're saying "once"
It was a long, long time ago. I know the Veritech's did, and they even had motorcycles that turned into power armor, but I just couldn't remember if the SDF becoming a giant robot was real or wishful thinking.

>But no, sadly, there is neither an import for ships or even a purchasable Battle-class ship.
RED!!!
WHY HAVE YOU ABANDONED YOUR CHILDREN!
How can there be a just world without the ability to have Warships with shopping malls in them!
>>
Real quick question about The Gamer.

GodBlooded capstone. Do we get to choose which God our parent was, or do we just choose an element and our godly ancestor is at random?
>>
>>54191203
Who made the Overwatch jump?
There was a Angel person added after the jump was made. Probably more new stuff I don't know about. Any chance of items/perks for the new stuff?
>>
>>54192335
>>54192379

I just went for the first 'txt to pdf' site I found that worked.

As I've noted in my pastebin, I don't mind if someone wants to image or make my jump text look nicer.
>>
>>54193862
Angel? Are you talking about Mercy?
>>
>>54193823
...I could try to add an import. But it would be pricey.

Your call.
>>
>>54193823
>they even had motorcycles that turned into power armor
There actually aren't any motocycle armors in Macross. That comes from Genesis Climber MOSPEADA, an anime with similar themes. It, Super Dimension Fortress Macross, and Super Dimension Cavalry Southern Cross were all combined together with edits to make the American series "Robotech". Oddly, they never included the third Super Dimension show, Super Dimension Century Orguss. Orguss and MOSPEADA fell by the wayside, but Macross survived and was expanded into a franchise of its own. I don't blame you for only knowing Robotech, though. It gets a lot of flak for being what it is, a hideous Frankenstein monster of three completely unrelated shows, but the world building resulting from combining the shows together was interesting and the series is responsible for a lot of American interest in imported anime. It was a fun show, and while purists might insist on Macross there's nothing wrong with liking Robotech.
>>
File: Doomfistpunch.jpg (343KB, 1920x1062px) Image search: [Google]
Doomfistpunch.jpg
343KB, 1920x1062px
>>54193862
Mercy has been in the game.

The two new heroes I think weren't introduced by the time of the jump creations were Orisa (Centaur Robot created by a 11 year old) and Doomfist (African Terrorist with a huge Power Fist).
>>
>>54193889
>Angel? Are you talking about Mercy?
The girl with the things coming out her shoulder blades that look like energy wings should come out of them.
>>
>>54193954
Yeah, that's Mercy. She was one of the first wave of characters, anon. She was most definitely not added after the jump was made.
>>
>>54193954
That's Mercy, she's been in the game since the start and has a perk based on her in the jump.

As >>54193948 said the heroes newer than the jump are Orisa and Doomfist. Pretty sure Sombra was out before the jump.
>>
>>54193888
can't you just get a word processing software? even OpenOffice supports pdf conversion
>>
>>54193902
Depends on if the import would grant the ship pinpoint barriers (or just the ability to focus its existing shields) so we could perform the Daedalus Maneuver. God, I love the Daedalus Maneuver. Even its incarnation in Super Robot Wars Z2, where it made no sense because how was the Macross Quarter stabbing its flight deck arm into a mecha a tenth its size?
>>
>>54193862
I made it, actually.

Not sure what you're talking about, though? Mercy's been in the game since before launch; there's a capstone in the jump based on her. Could maybe add some stuff from Orisa, but nothing seems too worth it. Doomfist was just revealed today, but hid Gauntlet was already an option in the jump.
>>
>>54192503
>>54192602
They would slowly reduce the power you could invest into a single Avatar. As for the second question, that's a no; if you wanted to, you could look through their eyes as they were being summoned, but I don't recall ever saying anything about knowing what they know without that.
>>
>>54194006
>>54193862
Doomfist's shotgun knuckles might be a cool cybernetics option, though.
>>
>>54194006
Is the world we go to anime-esque like the Doomfist reveal trailer? That makes the Overwatch characters seem so much cooler than the game itself does.
>>
>>54194023
>>54194006
Perhaps you could flesh out more about the Doomfist gauntlet? I know its already in the jump, however there's a few things that it seems to be capable of doing beyond the vague "Could destroy a skyscraper". Like its able to propel you forward, perform a shoryuken, and gives you shielding as you punch stuff.
>>
>>54193928
>make the American series "Robotech"
And since that is the show I saw, and the series I read the McKinney books about, that is my frame of reference, yes?

>It gets a lot of flak for being what it is, a hideous Frankenstein monster of three completely unrelated shows
Well. Fuck your childhood memories too anon.
I know fully well Robotech was made by taking some unrelated shows, throwing out their scripts, and basically Mad Libbing new stuff that fit the lips for Americans. Don't tell me that doesn't sound hilarious, or that you wouldn't do it it you could. Get some overseas rights to some shit, Wayne Brady new words in like they do in the various Abridged Series, and actually get it shown on Television.

There was even some name for the practice. Macre or something?
>>
>>54185142
Fuck Everything everyone else has said. they are stupid and make things harder than they should be.

Find a faction you like, and read up on them from the wiki. Not 1d4chan, because that's for niggerfaggots that love memes and black penis.

From there, expand into other groups. I got introduced to 40k via Light of Terra.
>>
>>54194022
>bodymod Avatars would be greater than 0% but not much higher depending on your own stats
Fair

>They don't pass on information
So if, as in my example, someone uses a ritual to summon an avatar, and they ask that avatar for help, they or the avatar will then need another way to contact me to let me know what's up?

Suppose I could have an avatar only ritual they can use to communicate with the real me, and as long as I don't tell anyone that should work out pretty well... Then the avatar can just vanish or whatever they do.

That all sound good?
>>
>>54194035
I personally go on the assumption that jumps all look like real life. If you want to interpret it as looking like the trailer, feel free.

Though I almost more a recent western superhero vibe from the trailer. Stuff like the newer Marvel shows on Disney.

>>54194054
Oh, yeah, planning on doing that whenever I get around to updating it now that we have something to base it off of. Just a pretty minor thing.

Also may change a few other minor things like making the Reaper power let you actively heal by harming people like how it works now instead of from corpses.
>>
Any news on the Darth Bane jump?
>>
>>54194022
>As for the second question, that's a no
I thought you could tele-operate them?
And doing so would sync their memories to yours.
>>
File: 1475814831923.jpg (101KB, 377x534px) Image search: [Google]
1475814831923.jpg
101KB, 377x534px
>>54194147

I miss FUAnon
>>
>>54194096
>Well. Fuck your childhood memories too anon.
Hey, now, read the rest of my post where I said that Robotech was still good despite, and even in some cases because, it was a Frankenstein. I was just doing some irreverent poking at it. I'm sorry if I angered you, I wasn't trying to bash it. And I was just correcting because the jump we have is for Macross, not Robotech, and despite their similarities they are two very different beasts. A Robotech jump would be cool, actually, I'd be down for fighting the Invid and the Robotech Masters.

>There was even some name for the practice. Macre or something?
Macekering. After Carl Macek, the American screenwriter, musician, animator, producer, director...pretty much everything related to animation, really...who was responsible for a large share of the imported anime in the 80s and 90s. Dude was pretty cool. Made some weird choices in his adaptations sometimes, but the result was stories that were more accessible to American audiences and I don't think that anime would have a major cultural presence in America without him.
>>
>>54194114
Your Avatars basically would do what you would in their situation; essentially they have a copy of your consciousness. But your Avatar-only ritual idea would work, yeah.

>>54194181
You can, but I don't think I ever said anything about that. I'll look it up though.
>>
>>54194002

I really should get around to that, wordpad is all I'm stuck with after the windows 'upgrade.'
>>
File: Tea.jpg (120KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
Tea.jpg
120KB, 1280x720px
>>54191597
>>54191886
>>54192179
No No No
>>
>>54194185
There, there, Ricrod, he'll come back to you eventually.
>>
>>54194134
Wasn't talking about how the world itself looks, just the capabilities of the people in it.Things like how Doomfist shattered streets, and Genji cuts cars in half and runs along walls like a Naruto ninja while in his little scene with Hanzo and the game he is considerably less capable.

And I suppose it was more western animation than anime, just used to using that term.
>>
>>54194190
>And I was just correcting because the jump we have is for Macross, not Robotech, and despite their similarities they are two very different beasts.
Sorry. I was operating under the assumption the jump was basically Robotech with the Japanese name. Like how Dirge names his jumps.
>>
>>54194035
>anime-esque
Nigger that's the Assault on Arkham animation.
>>
File: 1499180506621.jpg (2MB, 1200x1750px) Image search: [Google]
1499180506621.jpg
2MB, 1200x1750px
>>54194208
Yes Yes Yes

>>54194212

It's alright, the same happened with Kiyohime, I will get over them.
>>
>>54194196
Cool.

Just didn't want an awkward situation in which a lesser avatar gets summoned and agrees to help, then has to ask to borrow a phone to call the real me, or get a horse to ride to wherever I am in fantasy land or something.
>>
File: 1497419620178.gif (482KB, 500x363px) Image search: [Google]
1497419620178.gif
482KB, 500x363px
>>54194208
>knew that most of the characters wouldn't have a happy ending
>still felt bad for them
>almost cried
The only series that I have read that has the same amounts of despair is is Punpun
>>
>>54192004
I don't really care about the question, but about that video.
Do we have an American Gods jump? Like is someone working on one?
>>
>>54194266
Yeah, I just used the term I'm used to use when describing crazy animated fight scenes. My bad.
>>
>>54194245
They're more or less identical up to the end of the first season, save for some name changes. But after that the first Macross series ends, and they start splicing in stuff from Orguss and MOSPEADA, and it goes to a very different place than the later Macross shows would. Not a bad one, I think it's pretty interesting, but if you went into the Macross jump with assumptions from Robotech, you would be very confused. For example, instead of the Invid there are space vampires.
>>
Anyone know the name of the Charm that makes you someone's parent retroactively? Also, speaking of, would a being that existed outside of time/controlled time realize you changed something? I'm talking about a being that can see all the different timelines and possibilities, if that makes it any clearer.
>>
File: gay marriage rebellion.png (185KB, 1139x291px) Image search: [Google]
gay marriage rebellion.png
185KB, 1139x291px
>>54194271
Any chance of being B-Rabbit ourselves, or atleast a cool chain. Maybe an option to get stuck with the abyss girl and waif- I mean help her.

Also just gonna drop this amv here, since I love B-Rabbit. May contain spoilers.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QspWbngh3ts
>>
>>54194334
Brother and Sister Revelation, found on pg.180 of Return of the Scarlet Empress. It's a Greater Astrology charm, so you'll need to convince the Maidens to unlock those powers in order to learn it. As for whether a being outside of time could tell, probably. As far as I can tell the charm doesn't actually alter history, it alters the present to create evidence (going so far as to modify genetics and metaphysical links) that backs up a false history.
>>
>>54194350
What does that pic have to with anything?
>>
>>54193902
>...I could try to add an import. But it would be pricey.
Why pricey? Expensive for all imports, or just for hypothetical really large ones like Sun sized Dahaks? Would a SDF like "Two aircraft carriers and alien ship, with town" be offered?
If anything an import would be one price, but allow you to let your existing ships / vehicles (non-permanently) combine into a super ship stronger the the sum of it's parts.
>>
>>54194431
Because transforming warships are a huge deal in Macross compared to transforming jets?
>>
File: 3G_XPMULack1o_RkhMowKzgJRBo.jpg (50KB, 600x303px) Image search: [Google]
3G_XPMULack1o_RkhMowKzgJRBo.jpg
50KB, 600x303px
>>54194350
>Any chance of being B-Rabbit ourselves, or atleast a cool chain

Chain is one of the origins. Feel free to fanwank that you are Oz in Jack's body.

>Maybe an option to get stuck with the abyss girl and waif- I mean help her.

... Everyone seems to want to save the characters and waifu Alyss, so I will make it a scenario.
Would that be fine with you?
>>
>>54194411
Wanted a pic to put up there but all I could find for pandora Hearts was spoiler ones.

>so I will make it a scenario.
>Would that be fine with you?

Yep that is fine with me.
>>
>>54194400
Huh, okay then. Thanks, anon, for answering both questions.
>>
>>54194283
>Do we have an American Gods jump?
No
>Like is someone working on one?
Not as far as I know.
>>
>>54194451
Well, you talked about adding imports specifically. Import or no import, you'd still have a fuckhuge warship, if you are capable of using said option at all. I imagine this is what he's questioning, rather than the idea of a transforming warship being expensive at all.
>>
>>54194451
>Bigger=Better=More Expensive
>Red being all fixated on size
Lewd.
>>
File: dlKYm6s.png (432KB, 1444x2080px) Image search: [Google]
dlKYm6s.png
432KB, 1444x2080px
>>54194467
>Wanted a pic to put up there but all I could find for pandora Hearts was spoiler ones.
Well if we're doing that then here

>>54194453
>... Everyone seems to want to save the characters and waifu Alyss, so I will make it a scenario.
Fuck yeah.
>>
>>54194400
You could also use Third Key from God of Highschool to manually unlock it.
>>
>>54194134
Can the buyable doom fist wreck a street like he does in the trailer or does it work like it does in game?
>>
>>54194536
>Perhaps we might end up doing the same?
I still chuckle every time I read this. Just a little bit.
>>
>>54194559
No you couldn't. That perk only lets you unseal attempts to keep you from harming people, not all possible restrictions on your power. There is another perk that does that, though. I can't remember its name off the top of my head, but I believe it's in another of Val's jumps. I'll look for it.
>>
>>54194563
Considering the fist is rumored to have enough power to destroy a skyscraper, the street should be easy. Also they heavily nerf what the characters can really do in game for balance reasons. Like if you watch the anime cutscene for Doomfist. He literally punched out of jail. Tracer was zipping all over the place. Winston was able to go mano y mano with Doomfist. Genji was spamming shurikens and wall running for way longer than he could in game.
>>
>>54194581
Oh, those wacky Japanese, always denying they invaded a country so hard that history textbooks refer to it as rape.
>>
>>54194453
>... Everyone seems to want to save the characters and waifu Alyss, so I will make it a scenario.
You really need to finish this jump so I can waifu Alyss and Alice.
>>
>>54194617
China was asking for it
>>
>>54194617
I'm pretty sure it's called rape because they raped a massive amount of people, not because they invaded.
Likewise I'm pretty sure they deny the rape, not the invasion.
>>
>>54194748
They deny the rape, but they color the invasion more of liberation battle. No country wants to be the villain, so they paint themselves as the scrappy underdog rising to fight off oppressors.
>>
File: Eggman Redesign.jpg (190KB, 800x842px) Image search: [Google]
Eggman Redesign.jpg
190KB, 800x842px
Are there any perks that would allow me to give characters a redesign/reimagining? I've been thinking about causing some shenanigans in certain jumps to change things, and that's something I thought about.
>>
>>54194536
>>54194748
>>54194797
Unfortunately for the revisionists, there's video evidence of a portion of the crimes.
>>
>>54194748
Kind of proving my point, there. When there's so much rape that the entire other atrocity going on (the massacre of somewhere between forty thousand and three hundred thousand civilians) isn't even mentioned, you know it's a pretty nasty invasion. And you're right, they don't deny that they invaded it. Heck, most Japanese don't even deny that the massacres and happened happened. But it's been a persistent claim of Japanese nationalists that there was no massacre, that all the death toll was from military actions, and that Japanese soldiers would certainly never do something so dishonorable as murder and rape hundreds of thousands of people.
>>
>>54194829
We've got some perks (I know there's one in Super Robot Wars, there are others but that's the first that comes to mind) that let you change a world's aesthetics. That might do it.
>>
File: Summoner_Logo.png (28KB, 406x351px) Image search: [Google]
Summoner_Logo.png
28KB, 406x351px
>>54194848
>dishonorable

Shamefur Dispray
>>
>>54194841
> implying anyone cares about video evidence
>>
>>54194196
When it says you can "see through their eyes", is it literally just their eyes, or senses in general?
>>
>>54194829
Redesigns / different art-styles do exist, ye. One in Panty & Stocking. Full-blown re-imaginings though, you're gonna want parallel dimensional travel. Some reiminaginings could up changing a plot entirely.
>>
>>54194867
That might work, thanks.
>>
>>54194283
No. Yes, ASA/Battler/Garlock/whatever-he-calls-himself-these-days is working on one.
>>
>>54194902
That's also good, thanks. Also, yeah, parallel dimensional travel is probably what I'm going to have to resort to for the most drastic changes.
>>
>>54193861
Either is fine.
>>
>>54194914
ASA is making a jump? Not sure if exited or terrified.
>>
https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/1319847883/longsword-tabletop-tactics

¥
>>
>>54194892
Unless you take control of them, it would just be the eyes.
>>
>>54194925
Thank you, man.
>>
>>54194944

NO! I don't want to go back to Shadowrun! It's been eating my life for the past week due to fucking summer sales!
I'm still not done with Hong Kong!
>>
>>54190439
The jumpmaker's an SBer, active at least a couple months ago. You could go there and pester him to change it. He most recently was known over there for Quest of Glory stuff, so if you ask around some about that, they might point you in his direction.
>>
>>54194967
Watch your back, shoot straight, conserve ammo and never, ever, cut a deal with a dragon.
>>
>>54194949
Alright. Kind of a weird limitation, but I'll respect it.
>>
Do we have a zoids jump? If so, can someone post it for me?
>>
>>54194975
>You could go there and pester him to change it.

Mate, IRC tried just that.

Didn't work.
>>
>>54195007
>Posting blatantly wrong version
It's Watch your ammo, shoot backs, conserve dragons, and never, ever, cut a deal with a straight.
>>
File: Zoids Legacy JumpChain.pdf (523KB, 1x1px) Image search: [Google]
Zoids Legacy JumpChain.pdf
523KB, 1x1px
>>54195025
We do! Prepare for potential anti-Dirge shitposting, though. To which I say: This is Zoids Legacy, the game series, if you want a different Zoids jump you can make one. Go for it, anons! I believe in you!
>>
>>54195033
You voted Dunkelzahn for UCAS president, didn't you?
>>
>>54194848
Oh, thought. Jurassic Park has Window To The Past. Via the Power Combinations perk from Young Justice, what would be a good perk to combine it with so you could record / make the vision visible to others?
>>
>>54195068
Though to be honest, you really don't need any other Zoids since Legacy is the SRW of Zoids. Unless for some reason you just like the story instead of the robots like some kind of weirdo.
>>
>>54195025
No, we don't. Better get working.
>>
>>54195077
I think we had a jump just recently that let you record your sensory information for others to see. Can't remember the name, though.
>>
>>54195082
Somebody on SB had wanted the anime as a jump, so there's probably going to be a claim for it.
>>
>>54195082
There was a redhead girl in Zoids: New Century.
Redheads are almost on par to robots in my book, and I fucking love robots!
>>
>>54195121
Which anime? If they're just going to do a generic anime, they really actually might as well just leave it as Legacy, given that's basically what Legacy is, only a few OCs are added in.
>>
>>54195127
No clue. I didn't pay attention except that they had asked Dirge to make it and he refused.
Thread posts: 610
Thread images: 140

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.