[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Brothers! I come to you today not as a Mystic, but as a Man!

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 4

File: latest[1].jpg (427KB, 827x1488px) Image search: [Google]
latest[1].jpg
427KB, 827x1488px
Brothers! I come to you today not as a Mystic, but as a Man! I come to speak, as is my right, and as was the right of my forefathers stretching back to the birth of the world! I speak before the fire where any man may have his grief heard and his idea's said, without reprisal or fear! I come to you now to speak the words in many of your hearts, hearts that fear the wrath of the chiefs or the sky-tribe if you speak them!

For too long we have been silent of the changes wrought on our people by the Sky-Tribes coming! For though we met them on the honorable field and though we lost, they did not take captives or demand crops as was tradition, but have instead imposed themselves on us, demanding we abandon the Gods of our people to worship their so called 'living' God, the Imprar!

The Imprar they tell you was a mighty man, the mightiest who lived, who even now protects all men in the spirit realm from the Locust Wolves and Green-Hides! The Imprar they tell you confirms the greatness of all men, who only have to worship HIM before all others in order to receive his protection. But they do not ASK for this worship and they do not OFFER this protection - they DEMAND it and they FORCE it upon you!

With them they have brought many food and new medicines, which let many more children live. But with this new plenty comes weakness! Rather than using our newfound numbers to crush our enemies, they say we make peace with our rival tribe, for all are the servants of the Imprar. When was the last time any of you took a scalp for Quern? They forbid it, say it is bad! But it was not the Imprar who gave our people the strength to fight the animal-men or the green hides! It was Quern, mightiest of all warriors who gave our tribe strength in those days!
>>
>>54181855
Servants of the Imprar. More as slaves! The babes who live are offerings stolen from the plate of the Ner-Gull, the healer of men! Other spirit seers even now tell me that the Ner-Gulls gentle wife, Eyeshai weeps in his garden, for the babes lost she would normally care for. Instead of going to the homes of their ancestors, their souls are SWALLOWED by the Imprar!

And what of our chiefs? They no longer bow their heads in respect to our elders, no matter how many scars they have. They no longer thank our mothers, for birthing our children and providing Slah-nesh's love. Instead they grow fat, and feeble minded on the drinking fire the Sky Clan brings them!

Even now in my communing with the feathered snake Tsench, I have seen visions of the future. I have seen what the sky clan has in store for us. More metal giants will come. With them will be hollow men made of iron and red. They will peel our land apart and steal it's bones, they will enslave our people to work in their lodges, they will force our women to give birth to their soldiers and they will steal our children to feed to their metal giants, who above all else desire the flower of youth.

This is wrong I say! Wrong! We should not turn from the ways of our forefathers, which protected us during the great storms, when the sky was blood and ancient cities fell! It is not salvation the Sky Clan brings us but slavery!

I have seen their warriors and their sorcery. Rocks that shoot thunder, sticks that hurl red spears. I know we cannot defeat them in the field with honor, but I do not fear them! For I know in my heart of hearts that death is not defeat, but freedom! Freedom from the Sky-Clan and the Imprar!
>>
As I thought. You have no words. You know what I say is true - we have been damned by the Sky Clan.
>>
File: mosaic.jpg (14KB, 191x240px) Image search: [Google]
mosaic.jpg
14KB, 191x240px
>>54181992
Nobody cares, Dave.
And put some fucking pants on.
>>
>>54181855
Skulls. Quern demands skulls. The throne is made of skulls, there is no need to cushion it with scalps.
Thread posts: 5
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.