[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I want to make a card game that have hand drawn guns that actually

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

I want to make a card game that have hand drawn guns that actually exist. Can I do it without permission? How does copyright work in that case?
>>
If you're in The States, you can't because copyright.
If you're Britbong, you can't because guns.
If you're in Turkey, you can't because Islam.
Everywhere else you should be find.
>>
>>54167060
If you dont maje a buck out of it you can do whatever you want.
you can even deposit/trademark it without problem as long as you do not make any €£¥₩$ out of it
>>
>>54167103
How do these games that have guns like call of duty do it then? Do they have to pay to have all those guns in their games?
>>
>>54167148
Yes
>>
>>54167103
Just because you're not making money doesn't exclude you from copyright law. The owner of the patent has rights to its likeness in all situations, not just monetary.

Buuut at the same time, if you're just making a game for your friends and you aren't advertising it to anyone, then no one should get after you about copyright.
>>
The main thing is to avoid misrepresenting yourself as the owner of the copyright, or making enough money/fame to aggro corporate lawyers.

Some disclaimer like
>The weapons presented in this product do not belong to me, I do not own the copyrights, this is a fair use parody, etc etc.

And you should be fine.
>>
>>54167148
Are you retarded?
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.