[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>run a game in a homebrew universe >give the players notes

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

File: Disgusted Puper.png (343KB, 624x492px) Image search: [Google]
Disgusted Puper.png
343KB, 624x492px
>run a game in a homebrew universe
>give the players notes to read on it and make a character accordingly
>one dude asks about the Blackblood Tribe I have noted as "unfriendly"
>inform him that they are a hardy tribe whose blood is literally tar black, they are very hostile and keep to themselves unless something very important is up (hellbeasts attack, exiled for crimes against the tribe), not aided by the fact that they can only reproduce with other Blackbloods only
>his eyes light up and I wait eagerly to see what he makes
>"Here is my character, Ludvic Alcatraz. She is born in the Blackblood tribe, but she is the first Whiteblood. She has all the resistances of the Blackbloods but can also mate with normal people. Everyone in the village loves her and thinks she should be their leader and lead them into greatness. Because of that she got exiled by everyone who was jealous of her. She came all the way to the other side of the world to start her own tribe and show the Blackbloods they were wrong."

Why do fucktards do this?
>>
>>54164529
That'll teach you for giving too much info BEFORE the character are up.
>>
Thanks for reminding me why I prefer games that take place around a modern time period, and near future.
>>
The only fucktard here is you for not doing a Session 0, especially in regards to a unique homebrew setting.

You make characters at the table, with the other players. They are born at the table, and they will die at the table.
>>
They get off on being told "no, that doesn't work with the setting" if you were a true friend you would indulge her fetish.
>>
>>54164548
I had people show up with russian paramilitaries trying to enter a game about the CDC trting to contain disease outbreaks, so no, you ain't safe.

>>54164552
That is the session 0 you cockspit.

>>54164555
She is played by a dude.
>>
>>54164529
why would you make such an obviously edgy tribe?

your efforts to make them off-limits is only attracting people harder

the more tilted to an extreme something is, the more people will want to play with it

the only wrong thing i see though, is "all the resistances" bit, although this may be acceptable if you reason that a blackblood without the blackblood is functionally a human
>>
>>54164585
They are actually a pretty important part of the game's universe. They got cursed ages ago for angering the tyrant deity of the world, but they worked their curse in their favor. Big Bad got impressed so he planned for them to birth his demigod son and be led to engulf the world.

Also, my problem isn't that he wanted to play Blackblood, but the fact that he made this piece of shit Mary Sue that cures everything with hugs and resisted being a Blackblood "just cuz"
>>
>>54165677
I know that feel mate. I remember I made a sci-fi universe which was supposed to be totally accurate, and psionics weren't a thing, and someone said "IM GONNA BE SPESS MERLIN"/
>>
>>54164568
No difference. Indulge in his fetish.
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.