[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

That Guy stories. I'll start with a recent one. >start

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 366
Thread images: 46

File: s6W7Dtp.jpg (42KB, 651x489px) Image search: [Google]
s6W7Dtp.jpg
42KB, 651x489px
That Guy stories. I'll start with a recent one.

>start game with a homebrew setting
>It's session zero, we're working on building characters
>player asks if half-breeds exist
>sure but they just mostly take after one of the parents
>But GM aren't they oppressed a bunch for being caught between two races?
>Don't want to have a social justice game because the group is split right down the middle in terms of politics
>no anon, most people don't care
>but some do, right? I want to play a half-breed from those societies
>why
>because it gives my character RP depth
>fine whatever
>next session, we're starting in a normal, non-oppressive city
>that player is constantly asking npcs if they're judging her for being a half-breed
>NPCs are just treating her normally
>she complains OOC that I'm not improv-ing right because I'm 'no-blocking' her
>If I wanted to run a good game, I should be letting her engage in the tangent she's trying to start

Just fuck me sideways. The worst part is that she's dating the player whose house we host out, so it'd be a pain to get rid of her.
>>
>>54161458
Just have militant racists march in and murder her.
>>
>>54161458
>No-blocking

What fresh cancer is this
>>
>>54161531
i googled this and came up with nothing

OP, explain yourself
>>
>>54161559
>>54161531
He's not providing her with Anti-SJW threats against her character. No-blocking is the SJW term for passive agressive behaviors that don't allow them to yell at you for not being politically correct.
>>
>>54161559
its what they call 'being a decent and good person'.
Because you are not oppressing them, you are oppressing them, basically.
>>
>>54161531
Apparently, it's a thing in improv theatre.

When some what puts out an idea, like "You're a doctor! Treat her wounds!" You should accept that, and then proceed as if it were fact. You might say, "Yes, and I just got my medical license. We need to amputate her arm."

But I was saying no instead, which blocks the flow. When she put out her idea of "Are you oppressing me, instead of responding properly and say, "Yes, and I think all half-elves should die in a fire," I no-blocked her by having npcs go "no. What are you talking about?"
>>
>>54161614
Sounds like she's no-blocking you, dude. You're saying "Your character isn't discriminated against" and she's like "No, they are oppressing me."
>>
>>54161614
Isn't that just called "No-selling"?
>>
>>54161458
better yet
>you hate me because im a half breed!
>no i hate you because youre an uppity out of town tax mooching "adventurer" aka crown paid mercenary whos wasting my valuable time interrogating me about what i think of you, now piss off i have cows to milk.
>>
Compromise and give her an NPC thats an asshole to her for being half breed

Then have them be a completly reasonable and bro-tier individual otherwise who serves their community and goes to non-denominational agnostic church to give gluten free canned food to the poor
>>
>>54161614
okay so here's what happened

she demanded to be from a society that discriminates against half breeds

the PCs start their adventure in a society that does not discriminate against half breeds

her demanding that her character be discriminated against for being a half breed is no-blocking YOU

basically >>54161646
>>
>>54161653
Isn't that a wrestling term?
>>
>>54161653
Is it? I don't know, she has more acting cred than me is because her high school had some bigshot theatre program.
>>
>>54161559
OP is from /pol/ an crafted that story so he could complain about his SJW boogeyman.
>>
>>54161687
Wrestling and improv theatre are basically the same thing
>>
File: IMG_20160424_140546.jpg (239KB, 682x1013px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20160424_140546.jpg
239KB, 682x1013px
>>54161668
This.
>>
>>54161668
How is that going to help?
>>
>>54161653
No-sell is from "wrestling," where the dude does this huge dramatic hit and the guys taking it doesn't even react in the slightest, usually followed by a dramatic pause.
>>
If she just HAS to be oppressed, make it clear that the city the party is in now is really tolerant, but some cities and towns later in the campaign might be more racist, depending on how things go. Hopefully her knowing that racists are out there will be enough to shut her up for a bit.
>>
>>54161746
She gets to be "opressed" and look like a tool for acting like a douche to an otherwise good person. Bonus points if the NPC is actually A-Okay with both races otherwise, just thinks half-breeds cause trouble because they think they're being oppressed and won't fit into society.
>>
>>54161708
This.
/thread, stop eating the bait, people.
>inb4 samefag, I'll be poster #16 when this post comes in
>>
File: IMG_0955.png (503KB, 631x360px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0955.png
503KB, 631x360px
>>54161728
>>
>Roll20 game, text only
>Satyr keeps talking mad shit at my Drow
>Roleplays like an autist, acts like an autist ooc too
>Just does random shit like tell the others in front of me that "We should just kill her" when I've done nothing but be nice and helpful, waking up 4 hours before the party does to prepare a delicious breakfast while holding the last watch etc
>Does random shit like "/me pokes the drow in the butt with an arrow"
>Sick of this shit, she's rude af to me ooc too
>Randomly while we're planning an ambush she says she pokes my drow's tit with an arrow
>Type 2 paragraphs describing her poked breasts on a whim instead of just ignoring her random shit like normal
>Like flicking a switch the satyr and player loves me, talks about how great and smart and clever I am, asks how my day was when I log on, never disagrees with my drow IC

????????????????????????????
>>
File: 1497513190537.jpg (32KB, 189x189px) Image search: [Google]
1497513190537.jpg
32KB, 189x189px
>>54161458
I don't know if it's worse that we have to see this thread every week or that it never really changes.
>>
>>54161746
The player wanted to be called out for being a half-breed to she could (supposedly) flesh out her character as being mistreated, because some players do that. The GM doesn't want to change his entire world just to shit on one character, so the compromise is to make an NPC who's alone in doing so.

The "is a good guy in every other respect" part could be for a number of reasons, but I'd logic it's to make sure the oppressed character in question can't point a finger at the only racist guy in the city and go "Look! He's oppressing me! Everyone frown at him!"
It makes it a more persistent problem that the character would have to deal with if they're the only one who has a problem with the NPC.
>>
>>54161800
For clarity it was 2 paragraphs of flowery erp-style bullshit talking about her pillowy tit-flesh and whatever
>>
>>54161800
She wants to ERP with you, buddy.
That or her attempts to annoy your character really were her just trying to RP, and you ignoring them upset her, so when you finally played along, she thought you were now buddies.
>>
>>54161823
>pillowy tit-flesh
Yeah she wants to ERP with you.
>>
File: OOTS0335.gif (11KB, 263x192px) Image search: [Google]
OOTS0335.gif
11KB, 263x192px
>>54161800
Your character description upgraded from "drow" to "hot drow" in his head. Simple as that.
>>
>>54161593
Sounds like the origin story for the new Ironman chick.
>>
>>54161688
>more acting cred
>high school
>>Does not compute

Tell her to fuck off, RPing isn't improv theater.
>>
>>54161850
>>54161839
Man I didn't want to deal with all this shit
>>
>>54161800
How does she looks like? You could bone her.
She's probably annoying and eccentric but not really crazy or that bad kind of crazy going yandere.
Hygiene could be lacking but she could also be cuter than what you could normaly score.
>>
>>54161889
It's too late, you're practically married at this point.
>>
>>54161661
This.

Alternatively, make npcs hate her for always bringing up race when it's not relevant.
>>
>>54161458 >>54161576 >>54161646 >>54161614
>Being politically correct is politically incorrect.

You'd have to be so mentally unstable or Canadian to even think this way, it sounds like she's going to continue to be a problem player through most of the game OP.
>>
>>54161895
I don't even know how the satyr acts, she doesn't actually roleplay. She just makes random comments every now and then, then goes afk until combat happens. I thought she was a Euro like the GM and cleric because of her terrible english, until someone mentioned she's from America.

Herefollows all information we've discovered about her
>Is afraid of wasting arrows but only has a bow, so often passes combat turns doing nothing but moving
>Isn't interested in any non-bow weapons
>Isn't interested in buying more arrows
>Will steal cheese when we have thousands of gp
>Likes to not share what she got off history and nature rolls for no apparent reason
>>
>>54161800
to be quite frank, you're a Drow. You may as well complain about people treating Nazi's like they're always a bad guy. Which they will. Because they're a fucking Nazi.

You're a spider nazi is what i'm saying.
>>
>>54161708
>OP is from /pol/ an crafted that story so he could complain about his SJW boogeyman.
Well duh.

But now that we don't have quest threads on /tg/, these /pol/shit bait threads are the only entertainment on the board.
>>
>>54161934
don't be mean to drow
>>
>>54161932
I think she's got a vidya mindset. Doesn't want to waste any resources in case they need something big, but winds up never spending anything. The history and nature roll checks could be her idea of getting an edge up in case things go sour, or so she can reveal something and seem super cool.

Make your drow give her cheeses.
>>
>>54161932
Honestly she just sounds bored and a bit dumb.
>>
>>54161458
Honestly, is just add some clan members/purity cult/humanocentric thugs/whatever to the setting to give her a hook.

You can use it whenever the party gets distracted/too far off the rails.
>>
>>54161458
>Browsing catalog
>See that guy thread
>See a second newer that guy thread
>Wonder if that guy knows about catalog
>>54129790

Look before starting a thread OP.
>>
>>54162088
That Guy threads in general need to go and stay go

89.6% of the time the stories are 100% false and the remainder can be fixed by being a fucking adult and talking to the person

OR

just leaving the game
>>
>>54161458
>that player is constantly asking npcs if they're judging her for being a half-breed
This is when having some idea of historical periods helps, see I would love to have seen her face when the response is "They ARE judging you but that's only because you are a STRANGER to them, they have no idea who you are and where you came from so for all they know you are a thieving, murdering serial rapist on the run from the king's law so until they have reason to think otherwise, they are going to suspect you of being just that, the mere fact that you happen to be part [insert fantasy race here] literally could not make your standing with them any worse. In fact your character's constant badgering about it is doing more harm to your reputation because they think you are trying to pick a fight with them. How do you like them apples?"
>>
>>54162109
>every complaint, question, and comment on /tg/ can be answered by leaving the game in question
>thus, threads don't need to exist
Solid logic, anon.
>>
>>54162145
No need to thank me
>>
>>54161945
>>54161934
>>54161800
This reminds me of an abortive campaign I ran which started with the PCs in a drugged stupor as part of a chain gang in the Everdark (basically, the Underdark). The drugs they were being fed -- I don't remember, but I think they might have been mushrooms -- were off and thus they began to come to their senses. They overpowered their guards and fled along with a drow NPC. Now, this was a heavily house-ruled game, and the races were significantly different and more fantastical than in D&D RAW (dwarves turn to stone in sunlight, elves can become invisible to any who aren't already looking at them if they remain motionless, etc.).

This included the drow, who were still ruthless and certainly not to be offhandedly trusted, but they weren't the embodiment of all evil that they tend to be in D&D. But one of the players refused to accept this to the point where he ended up attacking the drow because *somebody else* suggested that she heal him. Well, he pulled a crossbow on her, she drew a knife to defend herself, and he shot her in the face.

The problem with this was that the drow was the only one who knew the area, and without her, they were completely lost in hostile territory. Well, that and the fact that his treatment of and attack on the drow was so unwarranted that he ended up being driven out of the party. And really, even there, he could've dropped his weapon and parleyed with people, but he refused to compromise on account of his "righteous" indignation and ultimately ended up having to make up a new character when he went off on his own, taking a path that lead to certain death, despite warning signs along the way that any reasonable person would've heeded. I mean, he was pretty screwed trying to survive on his own anyway, but still...

In any case, he ultimately made a new character who was searching for the party members, and then promptly left the party with that character too. Some people you just can't reach.
>>
File: IMG_20160911_020110.jpg (70KB, 642x828px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20160911_020110.jpg
70KB, 642x828px
>>54161798
>>
>>54161850
>Not lusting after Gerald Ford.

Da fuq?
>>
>>54161668
I find it hard to imagine someone so fundamentally good would pick on an individual for factors out of their control. But they could definitely vocally advocate against race mixing.
>>
>>54161800
You engaged. If she roleplays and talks that autistically, she's probably mostly used to dismissal and irritation. The fact that you put that much time and energy into responding to one of her actions by engaging with it, rather than telling her to fuck off, makes her think that she can bond with you.
>>
>>54162455
It could work better if it was an Orc who was pretty well reformed and generally a standup guy, but disliked half-breeds because all of the half-orcs he'd ever met wanted pity points and were perpetuating Orc rape stereotypes.

I could see a preachy half-breed getting on his nerves and disliking them for always trying to start arguments between two cultures, rather than being a bridge between them.
>>
>>54161800
This: >>54161824
She definitely wants to ERP, just keep responding to her advances if you want to get in on that sort of thing.
>>
>>54162483
Half-Dragon that laments not being a real dragon, and argues against half breeds, as you lose the uniqueness that makes things special.
>>
>>54162483
I think I'd go for a seeing hating half elf, who pretends to be a full elf.
>Do it! Kill me!
>Once less disgusting half-breed I'm the world.

>>54162507
Naw white people are pretty great.
>>
>>54162498
>>54162539
That'd be good too, if they were a self-hating half-breed.

Rail against the half-elf for the fact that she'll have to bury one parent before the other buries her, and all of the other flaws that result. That if she had been born a full elf she could live for a thousand years to do whatever she pleased, and if she had been a full human she would have been blissfully unaware of the weight of such long lifespans, and would have surely lived a short, but glorious, existence.
>>
>>54162539
Full Uncle Rukus mode.
Bonus points if you can bat the rest if the party to get there reference without letting her in on it.
>I'm not half drow
>I've got reverse vitiligo
>>
File: 891dbe538a15fb3df8a298181f3e731f.jpg (157KB, 800x1067px) Image search: [Google]
891dbe538a15fb3df8a298181f3e731f.jpg
157KB, 800x1067px
>>54161934
I'm tempted to take this literally for my next campaign.
>>
> play parthfinder game but we are all evil undead
> Play as Dhampir for fun and for character dev
> other player plays samurai servant of vampire opposing house
> expected to be miss treated but ultimately accept for my skills
> session 2 comes around and Samurai decides that he MUST spill blood due to drawing sword
> spends 3 hours of game time searching for ME despite the fact that there where rebels everywhere to kill
>challenges my Summoner to single combat and kills him cause I'm lvl 2 and hes lvl 3
> Everyone looks at him and he acts like he did nothing wrong
>>
>>54161458
Just make NPCs get aggressive about being accused of racism. "My wife is half-<whatever> you dumb cunt! Now if you keep pestering me, I'll have to teach you a lesson!"
>>
>>54161458

I doubt this is true but you've got the benefit of the doubt.

In which case. Monty Python Jokes is the only answer.

'help I'm being oppressed '

'the violence inherent in the system'

'its only a model. '

Etc
>>
>Playing DnD 3e
>GM started the game as a fun game but we got progressively invested in it and now we play it semi-seriously
>We go into a dungeon that leads to an alternate plane with a castle
>Go in there and the world literally turns upside down
>We fumble around rooms and open a door into a special room
>We find ourselves
>Like exact copies of our characters
>Initiatives rolled but the GM introduces a twist
>He takes control of our characters and we control the copies
>If the real character gets hurt, we substract the HP from our sheets
>That guy doesn't understand this
>Thinks the copies mimic the real ones so he tries to suicide
>We explain it as clearly as we can, even the GM explains the mechanic
>He doesn't understand and refuses to even attempt to understand it
>Claims this is GM bullshit
>Tries to suicide for a few rounds but the GM declines it
>He concedes the character and burns the sheet
>We didn't even finish the fight, the GM said that we won, etc
>Party mood is ruined
>Have blueballs from the unfinished game

I was so fucking pissed and the GM felt disheartened too.
>>
>>54162109
The main problem with them is when you get the inevitable faggot that thinks they're being the devil's advocate, then proceeds to do the most absurd mental gymnastics to paint the poster as literally Hitler and everyone else as a good boy who dindu nuffin'.
>>
>>54162355
>uses a term like cultural marxism which has actual traceable roots to nazism
>doesn't want to be called a nazi
>>
>>54163702
as opposed to what? you? an individual who advocates openly violence for those who disagree with you?

No thanks buddy i'll sit over here with the adults who have actual conversations about their differences.
>>
>>54163702
You could also argue that it has roots in the Frankfurt school. It's a stupid term sure, but it gets the idea across. Fighting the Marxist fight through culture instead of through economics, which is in many ways what leftist intellectuals do.
>>
>>54164858
Not him, but freedom of speech is not freedom from consequences.
Actually, I have a counter-example of what probably doesn't merit getting dinged over the head courtesy of a now-banned SJW tranny cunt that once was part of my game club.
Openly advocating racial violence is pretty damn punchworthy. Saying "aren't trannies a bit weird?" is not, but Alison Aggro thought it was.

inb4 some moron accuses me of cognitive dissonance, I don't advocate violence in any form but I'm not exactly going to condemn it happening to people who're one step removed from nazis
>>
>>54161936
This

If you don't give a fuck about D&D, MtG, or WH40K, /pol/shit is basically the only thing on the board that's OC enough to provide entertainment.
>>
>>54165301
>Richard Spencer
>"Instead of asking how we can make reparations for slavery, colonialism, and Apartheid or how we can equalize academic scores and incomes, we should instead be asking questions like, "Does human civilization actually need the Black race?" "Is Black genocide right?" and, if it is, "What would be the best and easiest way to dispose of them?" With starting points like this, wisdom is sure to flourish, enlightenment to dawn."
>not advocating violence
Yeah okay faggot
>>
>>54161614
It works in Improv theatre, but obviously, in a tabletop RPG, there are established facts, things aren't as mutable as in improv. Besides, if she's throwing improv terms around, you ought to remind her that letting go of ideas is also fundamental. If her idea of wanting to be oppressed ain't working out the way she wants, she should LET FUCKING GO OF THE IDEA.
>>
>>54165347
yea okay faggot

Should the irish eat their babies?
>>
File: pretending to be a tard.jpg (40KB, 349x642px) Image search: [Google]
pretending to be a tard.jpg
40KB, 349x642px
>>54165522
>I-I was only joking!
>>
>>54161458
Just kill her character off and tell her the fantasy racists do exist after all. Both of you will get what you want.
>>
>>54161458
>That Guy
>her,she

You keep using that word, I do not think it means what you think it means
>>
>>54161800
You have dared to enter the magical realm, anon.
>>
>>54162109
Okay, and what would that accomplish aside from making the board even shittier than it already is?

The catalog didn't improve when we got rid of smut threads, the catalog didn't improve when we got rid of quest threads, it didn't improve when we got rid of OC threads...

THAT GUY threads are the only fucking thing left that /tg/ can really call their own. Without it, we'd just start spamming D&D bait threads and /pol/shit would become more prominent as a result.

So I mean, if you want /tg/ to become /pol/-lite like /v/ was /b/-lite then be my fucking guest, but don't say we didn't warn you.
>>
>>54165522
No. Obviously.

What does that have got to do with anything?
>>
>>54165704
>>54165655
>>
>>54161458
Sounds like she wants to be discriminated against vicariously so she can better understand the significance of it in real life.
Or she just has a victim complex.
>'No-blocking'
So basically, "I think you're being an asshole but I can't prove it due to the ambiguity of speech?"
I dunno OP, I think her attitude will become a problem down the line.
>>
>>54165655
please stop making us look like retards
>>
>>54161458
just have the party run into ignorant racist hill folk at some point or some patronizingly racist aristocrats and make a big deal about how the city their in is known for its tolerance like they have a half breed founder this way you interact with parts of their backstory without making it a big thing.
>>
>roll20
>"im not a furry" playing a gnoll barbarian
>always makes it a point to talk about how his character is "nude but not really because he has a hairy body" when engaging in conversation with NPCs or other players
>when asked to get in voice he's skiddish as fuck
>awkward breathing loudly into the mic
>always asking if he can hunt animals with his greataxe and 0 ranks in survival
>always getting pissy that the DM isn't giving him the spotlight
>always getting mad and saying that he's being singled out in combat
>had a literal two hour meltdown about being attacked by a mimic when he ran ahead of the group and tried to fling open a chest
>constantly bailing on fights when they're almost done because "we can finish them off"
>has taken loot several times before anyone in-character has gotten to discover it, and then doesn't say a fucking word about it to anyone else
>has asked for (and sadly the DM has given in twice now) "do overs" on stuff that didn't work out well for him
>bitches and says we're harassing/judging/fursecuting him whenever we ask him to calm it the fuck down and stop being such a retard
>is the DM's sibling so we can't give him the boot
Am I that guy for starting to put together my own game so we can bail on this game and plotting to poach off the players in this one, minus furfag (and probably DM to avoid drama) ?
>>
>>54165887
Yes.

Bitch to the GM instead to kick him. Nothing stopping you from doing that.
>>
>>54165933
I have. WE have. He's even tried talking to thatguy who's always saying "I'll change" but never does.
>>
>>54165948
Call him out on shit?

Don't be aggressive about it, but if the GM isn't doing his job, then start calling out shit and tell the players to back you. Peer pressure is a hell of a drug.
Just don't be an ass about it. If he's running off to hunt shit, say to leave it to a roll or just inquire why he's wasting time on it. If he's breathing into the mic, call him on being a mouth breather. If he has a melt down, just have everyone say they're not here for this and this isn't fun, before you all leave.

Peer pressure is great at getting shit done if you use it correctly.
>>
>>54165975
How is he supposed to do that when the story is completely fabricated?
>>
File: 1491140909673.png (302KB, 680x680px) Image search: [Google]
1491140909673.png
302KB, 680x680px
What an interesting and thought provoking thread.
>>
>>54166036
Yeah, we all miss having quest threads on this board.
>>
>>54161653
The only thing I sell is MERCHANDISE!
>>
>>54163702
>doesn't want to be called a nazi
I think the point of the pic is that autisticly painting everyone you don't like as a Nazi can backfire.
>>
>>54166264
Go away mister Cena
>>
>>54165082
>freedom of speech is not freedom from consequences.
That's literally what it means. That you have a right to speak your mind without fear of violence, imprisonment, or retaliation meant to silence your voice.
>>
>>54165659
That Guy is universal and nos know gender boundaries.
>>
>>54166386
If you act like a cunt, people will treat you like a cunt. Also, even in 'merica free speech has limits: see how fast the FBI kick down the door when you start talking about someone sniping the president, for example.
>>
>>54166430
Kathy got away with it pretty easy. And yeah maybe someone will be pissed if you say something that hurts their fee-fees. That doesn't equate to enacting violence on them. >>54165347
So asking questions that could lead to violence is the same as saying that doing that violence is a good idea, good to know. Now I can twist whatever people say into justification to assault them.
>>
not sure if this counts as That Guy but
>playing 3.5
>roll20
>know everyone IRL
>prepping characters
>all pretty new to tabletop except for one
>even DM
>playing Sunless Citadel
>only DM and one has read it and the one read it ages ago
>everyone rolls up moderately good characters
>Chaotic Good Bard
>Lawful Good Fighter
>Chaotic Neutral Rogue
>rogue was actually pretty bro-tier, didn't like killing people because "steal some gold and the guards will hunt you across the city, kill a guard and the rest of the guards will hunt you across country"
>got really bad luck at disabling traps and making skill checks though
>and finally Lawful Evil Cleric
>who is hiding the fact he's a cleric
>k
>we're all pretty cool with Evil, none of us buy into heavy morality, can't see why a Good person and an Evil person can't be friends
>everything goes well
>cleric doesn't do anything douchey, hides loot from party if he finds it first
>also holds back healing magic so we were a little pained from damage at first level
>once stabilised my Bard with Cure Minor Wounds while the others were busy though
>we work together with the Kobolds
>get their dragon/mascot back with the help of sweet, innocent, pure Meepo
>almost accidentally kill Meepo when we meet him actually since we were on edge
>but on seeing he doesn't want to fight and is terrified Bard steps forward and Diplomacy sees it's use
>get dragon back, after a shit load of work
>our reward is a key
>Fighter figures this must have some kind of cultural significance to them
>Rogue is planning to maybe steal the things on the shrine the kobolds have later if he can find an opportunity
>Bard considers what the key opens, wondering if we got jipped or maybe they don't know what they're giving up
>and the cleric shoots the kobold leader, insulted by the reward
>while we are surrounded by kobolds
>he and the rogue die in the ensuing fight
>fighter and bard escape barely, through careful use of Withdraw, Hustle, and Running
>and doors
>>
>>54163497
I hope you at least kicked him out of the group.
>>
>>54161458
So you found the race-biased version of paizo's Crystal Frasier?
>>
>>54166515
All people complaining about muh hurt fees fees are /pol/tards wanting to freely be agressive to anyone they dislike or is not living the way they want to without being able to be critized back. (They will make fun of hurt feefees and say they free to say what they want but they will complain about people saying bad things about them because muh triggered)
>>
>>54166430
>If you act like a cunt, people will treat you like a cunt
That's fine. If you carry signs that say "God hates fags" at military funerals, you deserve to be treated with derision. But that doesn't mean you're open season for scale of violence.

Okaying violence against any minority because they're x, it's good you destroy a democracy.

>>54166421
>see how fast the FBI kick down the door when you start talking about someone sniping the president, for example
You're allowed to talk about the president's assassination. Just like the FBI is allowed to kick your door down, if they get a warrant after convincing a judge that you represent a risk.
>>
>>54161458
>Fantasy setting.
>GM is deliberately making it ambiguous whether gods actually exist; there's no "cleric magic" in system per se, although more than a few people claim that their various magical powers were granted by this or that god, there's no mechanical difference between them and other spellcasters.
>But there are, occasionally weird occurrences, especially around temples and holy sites, which keep things interesting.
>Enter That Guy, playing a mage.
>As an aside, while not related to his dickery, his character sheet listed his age as " 5 years older than whatever the next highest age anyone comes up with."
>Oh, of course there are Gods.
>You know how I know? There's a school of magic for "divinations". Etymologically, that comes from "divine", you're asking the gods for guidance. Therefore, there MUST be Gods.
>GM specifically tells him OOC that this whole chain of logic is wrong and that the local languages aren't etymologically related to English anyway. It's all right if IC he wants his guy to believe in them, but he has nowhere near objectively proven them.
>Goes on bizarre meltdown about how our GM is straitjacketing him.
>Gets booted.
>>
>>54166775
Seems like a pretty good gm.
>>
>>54165887
>starting to put together my own game so we can bail on this game and plotting to poach off the players in this one, minus furfag (and probably DM to avoid drama)
That is the correct thing to do. Be quick about it.
>>
>>54166669
I didn't complain about you talking I complained about what you said. You're justifying violence against what people say, this is shit you learn in grade school. It's fine to defend yourself but if you're going around punching people you're the problem.
>>
Half-dwarves, half-elves, and half-orcs in my setting look exactly like normal dwarves, elves, or orcs, except they have human eyes. *Some* people find this creepy. They may act nervous around half-folk and have trouble looking them in the eye, but it's usually that "microaggression" bullshit which is just too minor to act out:

An elf tells a half-elf he has surprisingly good aim. This is the thousandth fucking time the half-elf has heard it, and almost every time it's come from another marksman.
An orcish child keeps tugging on her parents' sleeves and pointing to a half-orc's face.
A half-dwarf gets snubbed when his co-workers go out drinking.
>>
Does it count as That GM if you have a terrible, railroad, nonsense campaign that your group keeps with out of macabre fascination to see how bad and dumb it can get?
>>
>>54166601
That's not playing evil, and it's sure as hell not playing lawful, that's playing stupid.
>>
>>54166993
It's "stupid evil"

Doing something that is explicitly against your character's personal best interests solely because it's an evil act
>>
>>54166993
that's what I told him.
My bard and the fighter both worship Odin, on our way back to town at end of last session we built makeshift graves for the two dead characters and my Bard sang a requiem/dirge for them, mentioning that when he sees him in Valhalla he's going to punch him in the face for being so foolish in rushing blindly to Odin's hall.
>>54167033
I told him this, he didn't seem to comprehend the idea of pragmatic villainy despite having been playing D&D longer than the rest of us.
>>
>>54166430
>>54165082
>>54165347
>>54166669
Just because someone says awful things does not give you any legal or moral right to physically attack them. To do so makes you just as bad as them, if not worse, no ifs, ands, or buts about it.
>>
>>54167210
This.
It also makes them more likely to do the same in retaliation when you say something They find abhorrent and feel needs to be silenced, since attacking them sets a precedent for how "wrong" speech should be handled .
How some people don't grasp this concept is beyond me.
>>
File: IMG_1036.jpg (1MB, 4032x3024px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1036.jpg
1MB, 4032x3024px
>>54161934
>nazi
>bad guy
>>
>>54166515
He advocates forcibly relocating non-whites. So yeah, it's the same thing.

We fought one war against Nazis, I'm willing to fight against them again.
>>
File: 1496348677022.png (59KB, 404x364px) Image search: [Google]
1496348677022.png
59KB, 404x364px
>party member about to get hung
>most of the party has zero reason to save him
>the ones that do aren't even doing anything
>that guy decides to save him
>we're in a crowded city
>and we're surrounded by a mob, though not hostile
>instead of having one of the utility casters do something, he just sets the noose on fire with a spell
>nearly kills the person he's trying to save
>and then sells the party out and gets us into combat
>combat takes 2-3 hours, because of the size of the mob
>all because That Guy had to save someone that didn't need saving
>>
>>54166337
But the people who made the pics are using ACTUAL language and propaganda used by the ACTUAL nazis.
>>
>>54167210
>if you hit a guy who says everyone should band together and kill innocents and is actively spreading an ideology in the hopes that actually happens you're worse than him

KEK
>>
>>54167854
I figured the picture was more about the fact that SJWs call everyone a literal Nazi. If you go around telling every single person who disagrees with your extreme views a Nazi, then you shouldn't be surprised when people become jaded about the term and decide to band together with the other mass of people you've decided are Nazis and not care about the name calling.
>>
>>54167958
That's all well and fine, but the anon who posted it was posting Nazi propaganda, literally, whether or not he realized it. So I guess its message was proven true.
>>
>>54167744
Read above about advocating violence in relation to words. If you really think he's advocating violence then inform the police, it's not your job to be judge jury and executioner.
>>
>>54167989
And I'm a straight white American male who thinks Illegal Immigration should be against the law.

Someone, somewhere will call me a Nazi for any one of these things.
>>
>>54162355
> cultural Marxism

NICE SPOOKS NERD
>>
>>54168020
If there weren't actual people willing to put thought to deed, sure, I'd agree.
Sure, the cunt theorizing about genocide (just because) has a right to, doesn't make him less a cunt, just like I would be a cunt if I said the world may very well be safer, due to overwhelming amounts of empirical evidence, if the Caucasian and all that phenotype's descendants were wiped out in a bid to promote greater peace in the world.
>>
>>54168056
Calm down, son, welcome to the real world where you can be shit talked like everyone else.
The difference is that before the internet, others didn't have a platform so you could hear it.
>>
>>54168056
And those people are wrong. You're not a Nazi, you just don't understand the issue all that well (I can tell from the fact you seem to think the left wants "illegal" immigration to be legal).

If the left set about explaining and convincing their opponents rather than shouting them down, a Republican would never win in any election ever. But they don't.

Also again, my post is reflecting the fact that that comic is using actual Nazi terms. The term Cultural Marxism is a literal piece of Nazi propaganda.
>>
>>54168112
Go ahead and say it, again if you feel like what he's saying constitutes a crime inform the police. Treating people with violence because of their beliefs is the whole reason why the western world despises Nazi's in the first place.
>>
>>54168140
I'm perfectly calm. That's my point, and the point of the picture. Calling someone a Nazi in an attempt to publicly denounce them doesnt work anymore, specifically because of the Internet and how easy it is to call anyone anything.

So why worry about it? Just shrug your shoulders and make it clear to these people that talking shit won't convince anyone that they're right.
>>
>>54168167
>If the left set about explaining and convincing their opponents rather than shouting them down, a Republican would never win in any election ever. But they don't.
Neither side does, because the people don't want to really hear something that challenges what they think, as a general rule.
You need to actively learn to listen to someone else, and most never will.
>>
>>54168206
Are you kidding? The west treated people with violence because of their beliefs all the time. We still do it today.

People hate Nazis because it's politically expedient. If it weren't, we'd have a lot more people who openly agreed with them. And we should punch all of them.
>>
>>54168231
You're not wrong.
>>
>>54163702
>anyone not wanting to be called a nazi
You see those snazzy uniforms? That would be pretty awesome honestly, name a single downside to being a nazi aside from people yelling at you because of what they have been told to feel towards the evil scary people who actually have the unmitigated gall to possess a different ideology.
But I bet if I said you were from le reddit or tumblr you'd be angry :^)
Also maybe the reason we have threads like this every week is because people like the girl in OP's post are genuinely annoying and OP is too unpopular to actually bring up how annoying she is without being bashed by the other group members white knighting for her.
>>
>>54168167
>when you realize the terms
>narrative
>racism
>social justice
>are actual Soviet propaganda
>>
>>54168167
It's okay anon. I know what's what, you just don't understand the issue that well.
>>
>>54168206
Anon, stop putting words in my mouth, and cease thinking you are talking to a single person.
I said exactly what I did, that the guy is a cunt, and I'd call him one to his face for his gross inhumanity.
That said, I'd have less issue if there weren't people who actively believed this, and some who were willing to act on it. People tend to do that, and then tend to pass legislation making their desire to shit on others legal.
>>
File: bait.jpg (158KB, 1000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
bait.jpg
158KB, 1000x1000px
>>54168244
>>
>>54168336
You already proved you didn't, but okay. I'm sorry people call you a Nazi when they should instead call you misinformed.
>>
>>54168244
>no actual discussion outside hurr durr me punchy
>expecting people to agree with you
What are you, 10?
>>
Commies get out, reeeeeeeee.

But seriously, commies are worse than nazis. Communism killed, ruined, and set back the well being of millions more people than nazis.
>>
>>54168355
>implying we didn't spend 60 years fighting an escalating cold war literally based solely on ideology

>>54168369
There's no conceiveable way to convince someone who believes other people are less than human that you shouldn't kill them. Your mistake was assuming I wanted them to agree with me
>>
>>54168343
Fair enough, yeah he may want to put it into legislation and if he does I'll openly oppose it but the issue isn't weither or not this person is a good person it's that he was punched for stating an opinion, an action that I think is reprehensible. No matter what he said it doesn't warrant him being assaulted, and people defending the person assaulting him leads me to defend this vile human.
>>
>>54168364
>n-no you!

It's okay anon. Maybe you'll learn someday.
>>
File: laughs in motherfucker.jpg (35KB, 564x539px) Image search: [Google]
laughs in motherfucker.jpg
35KB, 564x539px
>>54168438
>being this condescending when you're literally too retarded to be a nazi
>>
>>54168438
Are you kidding? Your first reply was literally "n-no you".

If you think the left wants to make illegal immigration legal you're a moron. They may want to change the way immigration works, but then you're being disingenuous if you think that means making illegal immigration legal. What do you even mean by the term "illegal immigration"? You haven't even given enough information to have an actual discussion. Do you mean people coming in over fences or in trucks? Do you mean people who come in and don't leave when their visa expires (the vast majority of all illegal immigration)? What do you think the left wants to do?
>>
>>54168336
>I know what's what
Then kindly explain in manner that isn't needlessly inflammatory or riddled with memes/buzzwords.
>>54168277
I am absolutely right and threads like this are proof in front of your eyes. You can admit you are just as close-minded and unwilling to listen as anyone else, there is no great shame in admitting it. I rarely really listen to others, but when I do, it's not via the internet.
>>54168389
>There's no conceiveable way to convince someone who believes other people are less than human that you shouldn't kill them
This is actually a valid psychological concern. The first step to eliminating the natural mental blocks to killing other people is denying their humanity, something people have been practicing for a long time.
>>54168435
And at no point did I advocate violence towards him, just made my opinion of him known and that such gross rhetoric tends to fall in with people who care little for laws to begin with.
However, the phrase "Talk shit, get hit" does come to mind; advocating for violence opens the door to violence on your own person, and that is how humanity simply is as a creature, stripping away the nonsensical politics and desire to twist the situation into a platform.
>>
>>54168167

>If the left set about explaining and convincing their opponents rather than shouting them down, a Republican would never win in any election ever.
Ok sweetie.
>>
>>54168506
>being this condescending

Glad you finally caught on. I was wondering when you'd spot the hypocrisy.

Literally all I did was parrot you saying 'misinformed' and you lash out. I suggest you take a good long look in the mirror and consider that.
>>
>>54168531
>you can admit you are just as close-minded and unwilling to listen as anyone else

What do you think I meant by "you're not wrong"?
>>
File: let the sink the fuck in.png (213KB, 370x456px) Image search: [Google]
let the sink the fuck in.png
213KB, 370x456px
>>54168555
>implying I'm the same guy
>implying you're not still a retard
kek
>>
>>54168531
You can say talk shit, get hit but when put into practice it's a slippery slope. That's why we have law and law enforcement. There's no excuse for citizen's assaulting each other except for self defense, and there's no need to defend yourself from other's opinions. If they're truly that egregious then inform the police and let them handle it. If this other group is committing crimes then allow the police to handle it, it's what they're there for.
>>
>>54168570
I think you could not bring yourself to admit that I was right and take the hit to your pride that you are no better, or worse than others, like most people, including myself.
>>
>>54161458
There is a fundamental misunderstanding at play here.
What the player was subconsciously looking for was hooks that tie her background to goals she wishes to achieve going forward within the game.

The character arc obviously stems from the pc struggling with their identity as a half-breed and looking to make their own place in the world, or find peace with it as best they can. Therefore as the GM it is your prerogative to create obstacles/challenges for her to confront that help with expanding that story while mixing it with the rest of the party's challenges and obstacles throughout the campaign, just as you are with their own characters. Unless this is dungeon crawl 101.

The player is likely a bit upset because she wants to establish one of her character's themes early into the story. What I would recommend is create some nemesis/antagonists - challenges that can be repeat nemesis types that may reappear to confront her. Bullies. This gives you control over when and where the confrontations occur, while also conveying the sword of damocles constant threat that she wants to feel. If pressed, maybe the innkeeper or someone else admits that they had been warned off about her by the nemesis, who is spreading rumors about her. This means she also has incentive to be proactive in seeking out the nemesis or advocating for herself.
>>
>>54168550
>implying the right would ever be able to win in a battle of ideas, and not name calling, with stuff like trickle down economics, repression of alternate sexuality, the deregulation of environnental protection, the cutting of healthcare for millions, or walls that literally won't work. Not to mention the whole God thing

democrats are rarely right in application but the basic concepts are sound, republicans still govern based on a book written by a space genie

I could also have changed my initial post to "if we actually elected people based on how many individual votes they got" or "if we made voting more accessible to people who are or should be eligible to vote" and the conclusion "a Republican would never win in any election" would still be true.
>>
>>54168515
See >>54168555

And all i said on the matter is that something illegal should be illegal, and then you went and assumed that I wasn't aware of the differwnt ways people get into the country and stay there in ways they arent supposed to.

But apparently I'm 'misinformed' because the leftists parroting buzzwords on the subject arent actual people who would call me a Nazi over this fact?

>>54168531
>Then kindly explain in manner that isn't needlessly inflammatory

You start. I just responded in kind.
>>
>>54168602
But "you're not wrong" means "you're right". I'll say it as "you're right" next time.
>>
>>54165704
There was a famous piece of English satire call A Modest Proposal, that, to draw attention to the extreme poverty and famine happening in Ireland, reccomended that Irish mothers eat their own babies, since this would both feed them AND reduce the mouths that needed to be fed.

Once again, I must reiterate that this was satire, since everyone who read it at the time took the author at face value and destroyed his reputation because they were too dense to tell that it was satire.
>>
>>54166920

Yes. Tell us.
>>
>>54168659
If you had said, "I'm not a leftist because I take pride in America" it would have basically been the same thing.

You said something stupid and got called out on it. Again, I don't you're a Nazi, I think you're a moron. This isn't a buzzword: your post makes you LOOK like an idiot. If you're not I'd love to see you prove me wrong.
>>
File: 1421664160478.jpg (50KB, 450x463px) Image search: [Google]
1421664160478.jpg
50KB, 450x463px
Did I misclick on /pol/?
>>
>>54167878
>instigating physical violence where there was none before
If he's going to start his crusade of bullshit, it's appropriate to respond at the same level. Words with words, violence with violence. By your logic, if you threaten to fuck my mother, I can hit you. If I hit you, you can kill me. If you kill me, my brothers can skin your family alive. And so on.
Don't BEGIN the bullshit, anon. Just react as necessary to end the conflict before it can get worse. That's the idea of "rules of engagement."
>>
>>54168706
>threatening to fuck your mom is the same as encouraging the genocide of other people

???
>>
>>54168590
>when put into practice it's a slippery slope
I know, humanity is inherently violent and will resort to force more often than not, whether it is appropriate or not.
Should the guy have gotten his shit rocked, in a civilized society?
No.
Should the man have idly theorized that genocide is an acceptable alternative to working alongside his fellow man in that same civilized society?
That answer tends towards no, even if he has the right. I will not deny him the right granted to him by law to speak his mind, but it is not my duty to rise to his defense, there are police and lawyers for that.
>>54168659
>still assuming it's one anon talking to him
Do I need to use a trip?
>>54168666
Cool.
>>54168609
Amusingly enough, this is also true.
Look at mutants, xenos and psykers in 40k. Insetting, they are treated as scum, and in the rpgs, one of the bigger themes is how you react to the hostility of the world around. If/when I play one of those characters, I expect the setting to shit on me, that is part of the challenge and dare I say fun of it, the struggle and how it molds the character and your roleplay over time.
Hell, I'm playing a psyker and (newly) mutant in a game right now, and half the party as resolutely turned it's back on me after many battles together, and I am challenged to figure out how my pc will respond to this new unfortunate development that he neither asked for or could fend off. There is pleasure to be found in that.
>>54168705
Basically.
>>
>>54168703
>I can call you stupid and condescending
>But you can't call me that! That's condescending and inflammatory

Hey pot? It's kettle. You're black.
>>
>>54168609
Furthermore, the nemesis/antagonists may know her from her past. I'm thinking of the Ronso pair from FFX that bully Kimahri around. Or the jackass elves in Skyrim.

You can use the nemesis/antagonists to also create contrast with the societies you envision. Your player will probably agree that you intend to show her that even if there are jerks in the world who hate her for who she is, there are plenty that are not.

These nemesis/antagonists need not be supremely central to the conflict, they do give you reoccurring opponents to deal with, whether a rough and tumble bar fight, or stopping them from pinning some crime on the character. If things get bloody, they'll definitely have earned their ire and retribution. Points if a scenario arises where the PCs have to work together with them on some greater-good task.

Maybe at the end of the campaign one of them begrudgingly acknowledges "Maybe you're not as bad as I thought." Or maybe they end up falling in with the main villain for the heroes to fight.
>>
>>54168685
I already typed it up in another thread. Just gonna link.

>>54168151
>>54168170
>>54168195
>>
>>54168777
You're proving how stupid you are by assuming I'm the same guy who called you condescending. You've been in a conversation with at least two distinct people who have made this clear at least twice and STILL think you're talking to one guy.
>>
>>54168775
It's my opinion that'd I'd like to be able to speak my mind without people trying to justify assaulting people. It's a slippery slope because you can keep moving the scale once you've justified assaulting people for their opinion. I'm not defending his opinion, I'm defending his right to not be assaulted in the street because I don't want to be assaulted in the street.
>>
> Make a that guy thread
> Devolved into people shouting Nazi at each other.

You're both pawns being played off on each other by the elite.
>>
>>54168775
>Do I need to use a trip?

Doesn't really matter. You're all doing the same squabbling about double standards just because I made a vague statement you disagreed with and then parroted some insults.
>>
>>54168810
See >>54168840
>>
>>54168385
Yeah, didn't Stalin literally genocide more people than Hitler ever did? Like, there are hardcore statistics to back this up?
>>
>>54161559
>>54161576
>>54161593

Incorrect

>>54161614

Correct

Not everything has to be about le SJWs
>>
>>54168867
No, there aren't, but you can believe what you wait

Even then the argument of ideology is stupid. Nothing inherent to Communism makes millions of people die. You can argue all you want about whether or not "muh true Communism" is possible but other than fighting the rich if they don't want to play fair, Communism doesn't require murdering millions because of their ethnicity. Nazism requires it.
>>
>>54168828
>I'm defending his right to not be assaulted in the street because I don't want to be assaulted in the street.
As have I, even if I disagree.
Anon, we basically agree, the difference being I would not step up and take a punch for the guy is a mob decided to stomp him into a hole because my personal safety > his right to say what he wants.
>>54168840
The only thing I said, if I've followed this conversation right, is for you to explain your rationale in an intelligent fashion such that reasonable debate can occur.
What you have been doing is baiting and being baited by reaction pics.
>>
>>54166775
>" 5 years older than whatever the next highest age anyone comes up with."
Is this fucking kindergarten?
>>
>>54168741
A verbal threat is still a verbal threat. The severity is different, of course. THAT I will submit. So a different response is necessary. But not physical. Not until they try to be physical first.

Look on the bright side to the asshole spouting genocidal bullshit: he's letting you know in advance his violent intentions. That way, if he does attempt it, you can fight back much more efficiently. Or not, if you're a dirty pacifist.
>>
>>54168891
>Nazism requires it.
I'd argue that Nazism was merely an excuse to swing a smug cock around and claim you are better than that guy over there for reasons that can't be actually challenged because someone said so.
People love to claim how much better they are than someone else on even the flimsiest of rationaly, and hate having to admit they are not, worse, that someone else just may be better. We are a shitty lot like that.
>>
>>54168938
If I said I'd fuck your mom, hitting me once is not a terrible reaction. It might be a bit much, but not terrible. Killing you for it would be.
>>
>>54166661

The what?
>>
>>54168901
>The only thing I said, if I've followed this conversation right, is for you to explain your rationale in an intelligent fashion such that reasonable debate can occur.

Why? I'm not here to debate my stance on immigration. I was giving an easy example of something that people would call me a Nazi for, to help demonstrate why it's losing meaning.

And then I just get needlessly condescendes to like I haven't read up on the topic, as though that was the important bit of my post.

If you're hoping for an essay on it though, I'm not going to make one, because I don't want to get in a big debate over it.
>>
>>54168901
We don't disagree on that point I wouldn't defend him for the same reason but I will push the idea that it's not okay to assault someone because of their opinion and I'd hope you'd say the same since that was the problem with nazi's in the first place; they'd physically attack people whose opinions/lifestyles/ideals they found offensive.
>>
>>54169018
>I'm not here to debate my stance on immigration
Then why are you even still here if you are allowing others to put words into your mouth, but refuse to set the record straight?
Jesus, it's like American politics irl.
>>54169022
Like I said, we agree on the points that matter.
>>
>>54168990
There is an idea I think we both share, but in different ways. We both seem to agree that an offensive action calls for an appropriate response, no more, no less.

Where we differ is that I said words beget words, and you say that a genuine threat merits a strong sock in the face. Not gonna lie, I think if someone called my dear old mum a whore, I'd have a mind to call him out to a fight on the spot. I do agree with you to a fault. But my personal opinion is that if you're going to hit someone for being a fucking asshole, you should be more sporting. "You, me, parking lot at midnight. Bring gloves." As opposed to a suckerpunch. I think a challenge yields better results than a surprise. But that's opinion and nothing more.

So I'm done rambling. Thanks for reading, I guess.
>>
>>54169221
Eh, I agree with you that a sucker punch is unfair.
>>
File: nazi woods.gif (2MB, 335x252px) Image search: [Google]
nazi woods.gif
2MB, 335x252px
>>54168244
Let me try to explain to you why I hate you and other regressives like you. I am a left-wing Jew, and the actions of people like you will make the future a hell of a lot worse for Jews (among other minorities) and left-wing people.

I'll elaborate.

You often hear people on the left say shit like "extreme-right/nazi ideology is dangerous, and we should not give it a platform to speak." Nothing could be further from the truth. Nazi ideology (and all other extremist ideologies, for that matter) are completely harmless, because they are WRONG. These foolish ideas should be given a spotlight so that some very smart people can brutally and effectively take them apart brick by brick.

Of course, when these ideas are given a platform in practise these days, it's rare that this all happens. Because there are some smart people on the hard right. Because there's a fair bit of support for the far right. Because the far right has had far too much time cultivating its arguments.
All this, because the left has had it's head buried in the sand for decades.

And the left STILL has it's head buried in the sand. It ignores basic issues that affect society, then acts surprised when people move to support groups that DO actually address these issues. You know, issues like...
>unrestricted immigration worsening the situation for the poorest americans
>unrestricted immigration being pushed by the 1%, who benefit immensely from a large population of people willing to work long hours for sub-minimum wage without complaint, consequences to the rest of society be damned
>modern-day terrorism coming entirely from islam
>the effects of unregulated immigration has had on Europe
>the failure of left-wing social policies in helping the rural poor
>the danger and unpopularity of corrupt, pro-establishment politicians
I could go on.

cont...
>>
File: shrug merchant.jpg (251KB, 1300x1787px) Image search: [Google]
shrug merchant.jpg
251KB, 1300x1787px
>>54169323
>>54168244
You don't win the hearts and minds of people by punching "nazis." You win by addressing the things that make them strong and have made you weak. If the left keeps acting like you, the pendulum is gonna keep swinging to the right, and it's gonna swing hard. The far right is only gonna get stronger, to the point where America and the rest of the world ends up like Greece: with a measurable (and growing) population that are full-on fucking nazis, not just "alt right."
>>
>>54168244
>And we should punch all of them.

And thus, we have the breakdown of debate in the west. If Nazis are so vile and wrong in their opinions, then you should be perfectly fine with debating them, like >>54169323 said.

If you're going to make it come down to violence, don't be surprised when those Nazis punch you back. It's going to come down to a power play and everybody's opinions are only going to swing more towards the more extreme ends of the spectrum, which is going to be something far more disastrous in the long run than those evil Nazis getting a chance to voice their opinions.
>>
>>54168681
And with that comparison, you imply Spencer was being satirical with his comments. Honestly curious, do you have the source to back that allegation up? Otherwise, he will be taken at face value.
>>
>>54169456
Bitch, I'm a different anon. Anon made a reference, you didn't get it, and I elaborated.

Stop punching wildly.
>>
>>54169502
>Stop punching wildly.
You can't just stop punching wildly. What if a Nazi somewhere is going unpunched?
>>
>>54169323
>Of course, when these ideas are given a platform in practise these days, it's rare that this all happens. Because there are some smart people on the hard right. Because there's a fair bit of support for the far right. Because the far right has had far too much time cultivating its arguments.
But if the Nazis can adequately defend their point of view in open debate, doesn't that indicate that they're standing on valid intellectual ground?
>>
>>54167830
Hanged
>>
>>54169502
This is my first post in the thread, faggot, but hey, all's good. I'm just pointing out that the comparison might not work as well as that anon that first postulated it might think.
>>
File: merchant original form.jpg (139KB, 540x720px) Image search: [Google]
merchant original form.jpg
139KB, 540x720px
>>54169591
Yes, but WHY are they standing on solid intellectual ground? Is there something unique to core Nazi ideology that is intellectually sound, or has the ideology integrated and/or learned to exploit the weaknesses and failings of the decadent centre-left?

I would argue that it's the latter, at least in the context of what is debated most often these days. That's why neo-nazis are so terribly bad at dealing with fascinating groups like national bolshevists and national syndicalists and other peculiar splinters of the alt-right.
>>
>>54168891
>what was the Holodomor
>has never read Dostoevsky
>has never read the Gulag Archipelago
>has never read the Black Book of Communism
the post
>>
>>54168643
>the basic concepts are sound
Bastiat cut down every last leftist pro-government argument in a single strike over a hundred years ago.

They're all fucking garbage, you communist swine.
>>
File: ..jpg (35KB, 500x442px) Image search: [Google]
..jpg
35KB, 500x442px
>>54166264
I exclusively deal in potions
>>
>>54168891
Socialism MIGHT have some merits in a reduced fashion, if it were taken from the ground up

That being said, Communism, and anything else based on Marxism, is utter trash. Marxist societies assume they well be stable based on a bunch of Marx's shoddy assumptions that ended up being wrong, and the world has suffered because of this.
>>
>>54161458
This is a perfect opportunity for a "You were the racist all along" moment.
>>
I was stuck in a game of 4e where the DM took the "It's wowshit" meme far too seriously, and went into full autism mode with no descriptions beyond absolute minimum, or even dialog. This went on for absolutely ages but he was the only person running. Not sure why he even decided to run 4e to begin with. He was also shit at running it, not letting us do even mundane things because we "didn't have a power for it". Long story short he took a threeaboo's opinion of 4e and thought it was a guide on how to play it. Of course this attitude does not make for a good game.

This went on for two hours. We weren't even allowed to put hands on thugs who were harassing locals because they didn't initiate combat with us. Shit like that, and he spent a lot of time saying how as you level up, a rickety door in a random building inexplicably gets harder and harder to kick down and how it made no sense. I didn't even bother correcting him on this since I knew it was a lost cause.

One of the other players asked if he could borrow my laptop charger. Well okay he didn't ask, he just took it. This charger is fucked and will trip the breaker in any building you plug it into. Not sure why. The lights go out and the DM sighed, go up, and headed out to the hall where the circuit box is.

He reset the breaker and when he returned to the table, I broke into a foot-wide cheshire smile as his eyes widened in terror at the big, brown, steamy jobby I dumped on top of the table.
>>
>>54168108
>spooks
>calling someone nerd
>>
>>54161800
>text only
>"she"
>>
>>54170142
>s(he)
>>
>>54165466
this. i really hate it when people come over from theatre, improv, comedy, LARPing, whatever. and think that all of their "skills" are transferable just because both things are often called "role-playing". Tabletop RPGs don't sell your thousands of pages of source books and reference tables just so you can make things up on the fly. GMs don't spend hours preparing games and writing up dungeon scenarios and room or region descriptions just for you to try and have it your way.

I understand of course that a lot of these are easily fixed misconceptions. But it's still annoying and leads to crap games. The worst are the games like the dungeonworld series which basically cucks the GM into accepting the players' will in a very improv style. its misleading people into thinking that all RPGs should be played like that when in fact most should NOT.
>>
>>54161708
>My boogeyman is complaining about his boogeyman
How scary, fucking fag.
>>
>>54170260
>Tabletop RPGs don't sell your thousands of pages of source books and reference tables just so you can make things up on the fly
Literally every tabletop game says otherwise
>>
File: fiona.jpg (197KB, 979x1024px) Image search: [Google]
fiona.jpg
197KB, 979x1024px
>>54169701
>>
>>54169536
Nazis want to get punched, then they can send you to pound-me-in-the-ass prison for it. One less race traitor on the streets.
>>
File: IscCxIk.gif (866KB, 200x242px) Image search: [Google]
IscCxIk.gif
866KB, 200x242px
>>54170133
YOU SHAT ON THE FUCKING TABLE!?
>>
>>54170275
yeah, for things not covered or only lightly covered in the books - or things that the group agrees to houserule. I pay for books because I want to play by their rules in their settings, same reason why I prepare beforehand - I'm not into frequently and randomly disregarding this in favor of kowtowing to one player. But maybe we play differently.

you know, if i break the rules for one person, then i do it for everybody. and then what the hell did i just spend two hundred smackers on and twenty hours using.
>>
>>54161727
I like you.
>>
>>54168705
/pol/ is a disease that spreads to other boards periodically until the carriers get banned for off topic posting and spam.
>>
>>54165082
The only reason you have to physically assault someone else is if they've physically assaulted you first and are in the process of doing it again.
Any other bullshit "reason" you may spew is both ilogical, antisocial and ilegal.
>>
>>54161727
Except one is scripted and the other by definition isn't.
>>
>>54167269
This, punching someone for their opinions actually gives THEM the legal right to punch you back. This "punch a nazi" bullshit is the most self-defeating idiocy SJWs have come up with so far. They want to be the victim so hard they'll literally victimize others as to be "victimized" in well-desserved retaliation.
>>
>>54168891
>Nazism requires it
It values an ethnically/culturally homogenous society, yes, but it doesn't literally require genocide. You could achieve the same thing through deportation, which was their original plan.
>>
>>54170869
B-but mmuh swole left!
>>
>>54167854
>language is scary
It's Frankfurt School language anyway.
>>
>>54170133
Nigger what
>>
>>54168705
Tumblr has spread like a plague on "politically correct" forums and as always with balancing acts and horseshoes, /pol/ shit has spread equally on the asshole of the internet.
>>
>>54162606
You too, eh?
>Drow wear red armbands with a white circle and stylized black spider on
>don't really need to touch any of the racial superiority rhetoric desu
>gas the dwarves, race war now
>>
>>54169591
It indicates they're not nazis, you're just a garganthuan pussy who can't fathom people having different opinions.
>>
>pussy ass pretend-playing nerds not understanding talk shit get hit

Shocking. Spoiler alert, you're not a man if you're unwilling to break someone's face for talking shit.
>>
>>54171496
>troll with nothing to do, desperately trying to rekindle a shitstorm thats gone cold
>>
>>54171496
Fucking a guy up at a bar for talking shit is over thing, sucking people at peace gatherings because you don't like their ideology is another.

I like a drunken first fight as much as the next guy, but that's not really how you should run a democracy. [Spoiler] Do kinda wish we had brawls and duels in Congress like we did back in the day though.
[/spoiler]
>>
>>54171496
Nigger, even niggers and rednecks drop that shit with the "teen" at the end of their age.
>>
>>54171603
>Do kinda wish we had brawls and duels in Congress like we did back in the day though.
Slavs do, guess that's how based Putin keeps faggotry and aloha snackbars out of his country.
>>
>>54171628
Naw. Drunken brawls are an American tradition.

You don't really how it if it too mid twenties when you start going to nice bars, with good booze that your don't feel like getting kicked out of.
>>
>>54161458
OP if this is a new group I suggest you cut ties while you can. Depends if you see these people on a regular basis outside of gaming, but I would suggest ditching them if the social consequences would not be too much. Just send the email saying you won't be returning, then block them on everything so you don't need to see the response. If they don't know any of your personal info like address or landline (assuming you even have one) then you can be rid of them. If they are coworkers, classmates, or friends of friends, then you might be in trouble.

Quitting the group really is the best option here. Find a new one. I know /tg/ is rabid about quitting groups, and "no game is better than bad game" (which is bullshit), but if you aren't best friends with your group and known them for years and have strong emotional attachment to them, it's better to just not return. Think of it this way: if you've been married to your wife for ten years and you have a dispute, you should work it out. But if you're having issues with a girl you just got coffee with? Probably time to leave.
>>
>>54170260
I'd say a lot of the skills cultivated by those activities can in fact be transferred, but only in the grand scheme of things, and less in specifics. For example, improv theatre can teach the right kind of attitude that's plenty applicable to roleplaying, and teach you how to cooperate for a better narrative.
>>
>>54161458
Liberalism is a mental disorder.
>>
>>54171768
Bar brawls aren't the same as punching people in public gatherings because you don't like their opinions.
Adults don't attack each other on the street unless they're criminals or intoxicated.
>>
>>54170506
Interesting, you're the first person I've ever encountered who has expressed this opinion. I've never bought a roleplaying book and wanted to play in the "setting" that it provided, except for the Star Wars rpgs, but that wasn't even book-specific.

I can never remember having played exactly as rules-written at any point in my tabletop career, so I guess my experience is different. I certainly see the logic in wanting to stick to the 200$ investment, though.

God I wish I could find a tabletop game with a competent enough writing team to actually make me want to play in their setting. I've only encountered trash I wouldn't buy if it was marked as fantasy or sci-fi novels.
>>
File: 1197-10633-32562.jpg (9KB, 217x225px) Image search: [Google]
1197-10633-32562.jpg
9KB, 217x225px
>>54161800
>>Roll20 game, text only
>>
File: 1be.jpg (26KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
1be.jpg
26KB, 500x375px
>>54161458
>That guy thread
>Read about That Guy screwing up games with bullshit
>Then That Guy rolls into thread and proceeds to be That Guy, souring up the thread
>>
File: aaaaAAAAAAAAAUGH.png (126KB, 309x313px) Image search: [Google]
aaaaAAAAAAAAAUGH.png
126KB, 309x313px
>>54163497
>That guy doesn't understand this
>Thinks the copies mimic the real ones so he tries to suicide
>We explain it as clearly as we can, even the GM explains the mechanic
>He doesn't understand and refuses to even attempt to understand it
>Claims this is GM bullshit
>Tries to suicide for a few rounds but the GM declines it
>He concedes the character and burns the sheet
>>
>>54170714
Most matches aren't actually scripted outside of the big showstopper hits. Whenever you see two wrestlers grappling real close they're planning the next few sequences.
>>
>>54161708
Who cares? Isn't discussing fiction a fundamental aspect of this board.
>>
>>54166386
You are literally retarded.
>>
>>54172265
Reminds me of a guy I know who tried to hang a flyer in the entry of the local supermarket. When they took it down and told him to stop hanging it up he got in a fight with the manager because he was convinced that the First Amendment gave him the right to hang flyers up on private property.
>>
>>54165704
Read more.
>>
>>54167744
>We fought
No, you didn't.
>>
>>54169591

It might, but for leftists, open debate is just a tool used to advance their ultimately totalitarian worldview, rather than intrinsically worthwhile (as it is in Liberalism with a capital L, which is actually pretty much antithetical to leftism).

>>54169779

Bolshevism and syndicalism are so self-evidently idiotic that it's unclear why anyone even needs to 'deal with them', as if they pose some sort of intellectual challenge.
>>
>>54170599
why do you anti white SJWs want a safespace?

>>54169323
why do you SJWs want to destroy the white race?
>>
>>54170714
Only the winning move is known from the start to all wrestlers involved, everything else is pure improvised gymnastics. That's why people hate Cena, Lesnar and Reigns but love The Undertaker despite having similarily limited "movesets". Taker actually acted along with other wrestlers.
>>
>>54168333
Note how nobody else actually replies to this.
>>
File: antifa.jpg (2MB, 3528x2328px) Image search: [Google]
antifa.jpg
2MB, 3528x2328px
>>54168244
Why should I hate my own race?

>>54168167
the democrats lose because they are the bad guys
>>
>>54169323
lol idealist liberal tripe.
>>
>>54172265
>Hasn't any clue how constitutional rights work
>Calls others retarded
>>
>>54170133
christ
>>
File: shrug 3.png (268KB, 716x499px) Image search: [Google]
shrug 3.png
268KB, 716x499px
>>54161458
Tell her this is not improv theater, this is a structured roleplaying game, and that details like, say, the political attitudes of a city are not determined by player whim.
>>
>>54164989

>It's a stupid term sure

Why is it stupid?

Critical theory is, quite literally, the application of Marxist principles to the study of culture. It originated with explicitly Marxist academics in Germany and remained explicitly Marxist after it crossed the Atlantic.

The Marxist study of culture: Cultural. Marxism.

That's just what it is and that isn't up for debate, if you press most liberals on it (Assuming that they actually know anything about their own belief system and aren't just going along with shit because it's "in") they won't deny it either.

The term is perfectly fucking functional and descriptive for what it's used for.
>>
>>54172733
You already hate yourself.
>>
>>54172902
wrong, I'm not a white guilt cuck like you ""people""
>>
>>54162355
>cultural marxism
you americans make me laugh a lot
>>
>>54173178
If you didn't hate yourself you wouldn't be posting on this Indonesian basketweaving forum
>>
>That guy thread
>devolved into pol arguing that genocide is fine but hurting their feefees isn’t

Keep being the ‘That Guy’ of 4chan /pol/
>>
>>54173360
aww, the anti white cuck wants an SJW safespace
>>>/leftypol/
>>>/reddit/
>>>/tumblr/
>>
>>54173360
wait, who said genocide was fine?
>>
>>54173390
the mind inside the SJWs head that says that black and jew supremacy is fine, but white supremacy is bad
>>
>>54161653
No-selling is the physical form of no-blocking
>>
So is this thread still about 'That Guy', or has it become a 'That /Pol/' thread
>>
>>54161458
>when sjws want to feign victimhood so much they complain they aren't oppressed enough.
Just make sure you have her beaten down by police when she feels she's justified in chimping out on a biggot
>>
>homebrew campaign
>9 player classes
>player 1's character states that he hates a certain class and basically tries to kill them on sight
>cant introduce any npcs of said class without him attacking them
>no one will consider making a character of said class with player 1 wanting to kill them
> said class basically becomes rare in the game world so that the players arent constantly fighting them

bleh
>>
>>54173498
Why do you subhuman leftists think that you're not the problem?
>>
>>54171979
Like clockwork
>>
>>54173527
/pol/ trash is getting tilted. He knows he's 'that guy' in a 'that guy' thread.
What do your parents think about you?
>>
>>54173527
>Assume I'm a leftist
No John, you are the demons.

I just want to stay on topic rather than have a
>"Liberals suck" thread #300981264
because having one on every board in 4chan isn't really the best way to stop them.

As is, it's just a never ending loop of the same reasons why Antifa sucks, sjws suck, and why the liberal left has gone batshit insane. I've heard it all before. Instead I just want to see how fa/tg/uys are dealing with these assholes trying to insert "I'm being oppressed" bullshit into games
>>
>>54168882
Except it was still about SJW
>>
>>54173527
Because the leftists aren't shitposting like you are. Now go on back to /pol/ until you reach eighteen, there's a good lad
>>
>>54173582
>>54173609
>>54173654
Why do you anti white leftists want a safespace?

Fuck off back to leftypol
>>
>>54173654
These posts are roughly where it started:
>>54161798 >>54162355
Then people got buttmad over the term "cultural marxism". Which I don't think is a thing /pol/ does. They use the term all the time, so it would be weird if /pol/ would get upset over it.
>>
>>54173697
>safespace
I don't think you know what that word means anon.
>>
>>54173748
You want an anti white leftypol safespace
>>
>>54173527
Because this was a thread about dnd, then you came along and now it’s this.
>>
>>54173898
You anti white leftists derailed it, just like every thread
>>
>>54173748
He's not being genuine anon.
>>
Why do SJWs want a safespace?
>>
>>54173912
You know, normally when a thread gets this cancerous I just derail it with my regular antics, ultimately leading to mods deleting it because it's become the "Big Obvious Shitpost" that mods will actually delete, but the thread has reached that point where the tumor has become too big to excise, and the mods have moved on, assuming actual discussion is going on in here. You guys are on your own.
>>
>>54173952
Why do /pol/tards want to make all of Internet their safespace?
>>
>>54173912
>>54173697
>>54173527
>baitfags labelling everyone who disagrees with them as anti-white left-wing fanatics

Maybe I'm giving /pol/ more credit than it deserves, but I would think that /pol/ would at least try to counter the argument in some quasi-coherent way with or without ad homenims rather than resorting to "cuck XDD" and >>>/reddit/ alone.
Even if it isn't bait, might as well treat it as bait as there is no effort in argument. Waste your typing on /pol/acks who are actually responding with arguments, not baitfags.
>>
>>54173380
>implying /pol/ doesn't want to make this place into their 'safe space'
>>
File: notanargument.jpg (20KB, 720x533px) Image search: [Google]
notanargument.jpg
20KB, 720x533px
>>54172491
They're so self-evidently idiotic, yet hold their own against other nationalists.

>>54172541
I'm not an SJW. White people are cool; you guys invented shit like democracy and science and sanitation and humanism and a whole bunch of other neat things.

>>54172758
pic
>>
File: 1498031741867.png (236KB, 399x291px) Image search: [Google]
1498031741867.png
236KB, 399x291px
>>54173521
>Introduce character of high level in that class
>idiot fights him and gets fucking rekt
>"So YOU are the one going around killing all my ((class)) friends/cohorts!"
>Kill him

What is so fucking hard about this.
>>
>>54174061
Kill yourself, SJW rat
>>
>>54167210
>legal
>moral
>>
>>54174035
>I would think that /pol/ would at least try to counter the argument in some quasi-coherent way with or without ad homenims
Ya know, maybe /pol/tards have deep and introspective discussions on their own part of 4chan, but here and on /k/ all I generally see is shitposting or batshit rambling about why this or that group is evil.
>>
>>54174177
Why is this subhuman SJW pretending that it didn't just come from leftypol?
>>
>>54174177
It makes sense
>shitty people derail threads
>shitty people can't argue well
Therefore, all the /pol/acks who derail threads are more often than not the shitty ones who don't know how to argue and shitpost instead.
>>
>>54174200
SHALL NOT BE INFRINGED!!!

you statist cuck
>>
>>54174269
Why is this anti white reddit tourist pretending to be from /k/?
>>
>>54174035
>>54174177
Even the anons at the HAPPENING threads on /pol/ have better arguments on why you are a JIDF shill for not believing their conspiracies
>>
>>54174290
Why can't this redditor string together a proper sentence?
>>
>>54174200
>leftypol
>SJW
>liberals

Wew
>>
>>54174344
There is no political spectrum on the left side, you're all anti white, you're all SJWs, and you're alk controlled by the 1% you claim to hate
>>
>>54174418
>you're all anti white
>implying most on the "far-left" even care about identity politics like that trash.

I'm not defending this spooked idiot who keeps posting, but it mildly rustles my jimmies when people lump all leftist in with fags like that.
>>
>>54167744
Antifa please get off /tg/ no one wants to play with you or your Nazi killing fantasies.
>>
>>54174475
The far left is antifa and blm,, antifa and BLM wants to kill all white people. Antifa and BLM are funded by the democrats, who are controlled by the 1%
>>
>>54174509
I agree but /pol/tards are not better though.
>>
>>54168891
Yes there are you ignorant twat.
Stalin killed more Germans in his forced labour camps than Hitler did Jews in his.
>>
>>54170133
Hope you at least used a coaster.
>>
>>54166775
>5 years older than whatever the next highest age anyone comes up with.

My character is an old Elf of about 745 years old.

Anon, now that this is established, your character died of old age many years ago.
>>
>>54173820
Uh no, I don't want deraling faggots derailing shit you derailing fag.
>>
>>54174537
>antifa
>BLM
>Democrats
>Left-Wing

All of those groups (excluding Antifa, though they are a weird case that I will explain) are right wing groups. BLM is an ethnic-based Idpol group against police force and the current state, so are best they are spooked anarchists, not left or right. Democrats support capitalism and the state, thus making them (ever so slightly from the center) upper right. The "Far-Left" are the Marxist-Leninists, Syndicalists, Anarcho-Communists and etc. Now, you may say Antifa falls into this, and they want to, but they don't. Antifa (America's, at least) has been commoditized and plagued with Idpol, and are no more fighting for the socialist cause than market liberals.
>>
File: f8b.gif (682KB, 540x540px) Image search: [Google]
f8b.gif
682KB, 540x540px
>>54161458
You are being a dickmunch.
Stop being a passive agressive sperg and talk it out.
Either explain yourself and put down a firm no at char gen or work with the player to build something cool.
Out of all the possibilities you chose to be salty bitch.
>>
>>54174629
>this is what leftypol SJWs actually believe
All Leftists are idpol, all Leftists are SJWs, all Leftists are anti white.
>>
>>54174639
If talking with them was an option they wouldn't be That Guy. That Guy are the ones that won't listen to others and will make an episode that embarrasses themselves, usually ending with them getting booted out of the building.
>>
>>54174684
>Being this much of a summerfag
This kind of idiocy is the same as the twats that thought trolling Chris Chan was calling him and yelling 'PICKLE' into the phone, or ordering a hundred pizzas for the Church of Scientology instead of using the Low Orbit Ion Cannon.
>>
>>54173340
That's a stupid argument, I love myself and I post on here.
Not everyone on an anonymous image board has crippling self esteem issues.
You want tumblr for that.
>>
File: 1498398955088.jpg (174KB, 1224x1445px) Image search: [Google]
1498398955088.jpg
174KB, 1224x1445px
>>54174639
>Assuming that kind of person would listen to reason.
>>
>>54173360
>thinking it's /pol/ arguing against feefees getting hurt
>not seeing it's literal That Guy SJW arguing for violence against "Nazis"
Are you the same cunt saying we should go out and punch "nazis" because fuck off
>>
>>54174684
Wonderful rebuttal. I love the explanation, backing of your claim and final statement. Top notch.

But seriously, leftism is about the removal of capitalism and the creation of a socialist state (Or lack thereof, or mixture, depends on who you ask). Though, I don't think I will be able to get you to grasp this very simple idea, so all this typing may be pointless. Whatever.
>>
>>54174711
>That's a stupid argument, I love myself
>I love myself
>love myself

A bigger lie has never been spoken
>>
>>54173178
I feel sorry for you.
>>
>>54173654
>first post that started this shit was literally someone calling out the /pol/ boogeyman with no ground
>literally leftist bullshit
>acting like /pol/ is at fault
fuck off
>>
>>54168681
You're claiming it destroyed Johnathan Swift's reputation? The guy who is renowned for Gullivar's Travels? Who later became the Dean of Dublin cathedral?
>>
>supposed to be a that guy thread
>instead ends up being a thread with 300 /pol/sts
>>
>>54174748
No seriously, if you have so much self loathing either fuck off back to leftypol or tumblr, or better yet just kill yourself if you're so miserable.
Not everyone on the internet is a self-loathing infused ball of rage, seek mental help about your constant need to bring down the white race and your self hate problem, or just kill yourself and stop being a drain on resources.
>>
>>54174826
>No seriously, if you have so much self loathing either fuck off back to /pol/

ftfy summerfag
>>
>>54173521
Introduce the Order of [Class], they are currently 25 people of this class. Here they are, all in the same room. Of varying levels. Looking at you.
>>
>>54174826
Have you ever been to leftypol?
Putting it and Tumblr as sister sites shows me that you haven't.

Also >everyone I disagree with is a na-SJW! I mean SJW!
>>
>>54174909
Oh no you didn't, fuck off, I come to /tg/ to discuss traditional gaming, not tell you why the left is retarded, stop baiting your leftist bullshit and fuck off, this thread is about That Guy, not for them.
Every fucking time this stupid shit gets brought up it's always some leftist shills screeching about how evil /pol/ is, acting retarded, then accusing /pol/ of doing the thing they were doing.
Fuck off, stop confusing leftypol retards for pol, fucking kill yourself.
>>54174936
Obviously I haven't been to leftypol, why would I?
Comparing them to tumblr makes sense, since they share the same stance and their posting style is exactly the same, filled with false confidence, condescending words, and littered with "sweetie" and "honey" enough to make me sick.
If they're going to act like a Social Justice Cunt I'm gonna call them one, super simple.
>>
>>54174988
>it's always leftypol falseflagging!
>>
File: 1496181527670.jpg (56KB, 804x490px) Image search: [Google]
1496181527670.jpg
56KB, 804x490px
>>54174818
>mfw I came for that guy stories and there's only about 4 of them in the thread
>>
File: IMG__201707186__075029.jpg (205KB, 415x439px) Image search: [Google]
IMG__201707186__075029.jpg
205KB, 415x439px
>>54171375
This is my fetish.
>>
File: Leftyposts.png (127KB, 962x468px) Image search: [Google]
Leftyposts.png
127KB, 962x468px
>>54174988
Literally the first few posts I saw and nicked.

You are wrong, and probably retarded. The modern """""left""""" SJW movement shares nothing with the Socialist, Communist, Left Anarchist, or similar movements. You seem to be the average nupol mentality of "Globalist politics, cultural changing and non-ethno based policies=left. And this is 100% wrong. Also common words are spook, fag, tankie, anarkiddie, etc. Not Sweetie or Honey.
>>
>>54175066
That Guy got sick of getting dumped on so they came and dropped a special brand of That Guy in the thread. It's toxic. Do yourself a favor and leave.
>>
>>54174988
>triggered summerfag
>>
>>54174035
>Maybe I'm giving /pol/ more credit than it deserves, but I would think that /pol/ would at least try to counter the argument in some quasi-coherent way with or without ad homenims rather than resorting to "cuck XDD" and >>>/reddit/ alone
You are

There was a time people there could argue properly, but not since the 2016 elections
I blame the r/thedonald shutdown
>>
>>54175021
>first few posts are about the OP
>wondering what the fuck is wrong with this particular That Guy
>then some dipshit accuses OP of coming from /pol/
>people rightly call this dipshit stupid
>more dipshits fly out of the woodworks to defend said dipshit
every time
>>54175126
>Marx and Lenin
>using this as a defence
>not realising spook has always been a /pol/ term that migrated over to leftypol
>fag has always been a thing
just kill yourself
>>
>If you don't want to see people getting hurt for their opinions you're an alt-right nazi
This is why Trump won.
>>
Had a GM that was very much that guy, and same thing as a player later as well.

As GM (Shadowrun;
>Retcons himself in ways that fucks over the players, sees no problem with it.
>Makes NPCs psychic and omnipotent to what the players are up to, in completely illogical ways.
>Hadn't bothered learning the rules, and was unwilling to improvise. Lots and lots of page flipping.
>When the group was talking in character in a way he wasn't directly involved in he browsed 9gag on his laptop.

And later as a player;
>Metagame hardcore with things his character should know (and gets the facts wrong a lot of the time because he got his info from 1d4chan for 40k).
>"Lost" his character sheet and made a new one that coincidentally had a rare mutation that is completely RNG to get in character creation, combined with taking skills that his character couldn't have. He motivated that the text said he could but completely ignored that the sentence ended in "with GMs approval".
>Ran away in fights only comming out when he might deal the finishing blow.
>Browsed his phone or just laid his face on his arms like he was trying to take a nap whenever his character wasn't directly involved.

And of course fudged his dice whenever he thought no one was looking. Never called him out on it though. Alright guy outside of roleplaying but hot damn those were some bad habits.
>>
>>54175178
>not seeing that I posted that pic to prove your retarded "Leftypol is Tumblr argument because muh sentence structure and culture"
And how does a ML post matter? If anything, you are proving yourself wrong. Leftypolfags are more like mirrors of Polfags than they are Tumblr fucks. Also, spook is more commonly used by leftists as more left-wingers see the appeal of Egoism (Particularly anarchists) , but meh another argument for another day.
>>
>>54170599
Except /pol/ was created as a containment board (safe space, if you will) due to the constant thread derailment caused be pre-/pol/tards.

The fact of the matter is we have always been /pol/.
>>
>>54175236
Most egoists don't even call themselves egoists, labels like egoist are tools of the spook.
>>
File: 1468724682727.jpg (77KB, 594x395px) Image search: [Google]
1468724682727.jpg
77KB, 594x395px
>>54175297
This is true

I agree with what Stirner wrote but calling yourself an egoist is spooked and retarded.

Anon is still a autistic faggot tho.
>>
>>54174002
>>54174054
/pol/ actually activelly doesn't want a safe space because they like complaining more than they like being "right".

Leftards are the problem, and everyone can see it. /pol/ isn't afraid of the term "cultural marxism" being used. /pol/ isn't militantly hateful against "fence-sitters". /pol/ isn't advocating for people to get punched because they don't agree with their bullshit.

/pol/ isn't even fucking real. It's been half a decade since any board had a monolithic entity, nowadays 4chan is too popular, full of normies and we literally get raided by tumblr and reddit for clickbait screencaps. If something you read in /pol/ makes you upset it's at least 50% likely that whatever "evil" opinions you're reading come from a complete normie, not a member of the KKK.
>>
>>54175324
>Stirner
His name was Johann Schmidt.
>>
>>54175401
Are you sure it wasn't Smitty Werbenjagermanjensen?
>>
>>54163497
He is not wrong, if that's what it is. Nowhere it is said that if he suicides the real character loses life.
>>
>>54175446
It was Schlizmer Levi Landorovich.
>>
>>54174748
I had never seen so many egomaniacs put together until I found 4chan.
>>
>>54175289
>/pol/tards shit up 4chan so much they're given a containment board like the ponyfags and permavirgins
>they think this means that they're the 'true face' of 4chan
>>
>>54175348
>/pol/ isn't militantly hateful against "fence-sitters"
You're quite wrong about that I'm afraid.

>/pol/ isn't advocating for people to get punched because they don't agree with their bullshit.
No instead they frequently advocate for much much worse.
>>
>>54175348
>/pol/ isn't militantly hateful against "fence-sitters.
There are those that are.
>>
>>54175774
>words in a troll website are worse than IRL actions and their promotion in mainstream media.
No wonder anti-left sentiments are on the rise.
>>
File: 1411348568723.jpg (10KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
1411348568723.jpg
10KB, 480x360px
>>54175774
>saying the Holocaust didn't happen is on par with sucker punching people in the street
Is this bait? This is someone from /pol/ strawmanning right? No one is actually this stupid? Please?
>>
>>54167878
>>54165347
Silencing him with violence instead of countering him with reason just makes him look correct, as well as makes neutral parties more likely to side with him on pure instinct since he isn't going around trying to smash people's skulls in with a bikelock for not submitting to the groupthink.
>>
>>54176099
>/pol/ only talks about the holocaust not happening
>they never talk about enacting one in modern days
>>
>>54176212
>feminists want to #KillAllMen
>BLM advocates whites killing themselves
>LGBTQIARPG Plus Ultra HD DX Edition advocate the death of all "cis scum"
But no, lets jail the scrawny faggot with the shitty haircut and a bunch of shitposters on the internet for saying the same thing about the other side.
>>
>>54161905
As a Canadian

Fucking kek
>>
>>54176297
>projecting so hard
None of those groups take it as a core of their ideology that they need to 'get rid of' those they consider "degenerate" or otherwise undesirable. Those that do hold those beliefs are rightly considered fringe elements and radicals.

Meanwile /pol/tards are proud of the fact that they jerk off to the Turner Diaries every night, and practically hope that when they wake up in the morning the right-wing death squads will be marching through the streets.
>>
>>54176364
You're making the exact same argument he already made but twisting facts to fit your own agenda, stop ruining /tg/ leftypol
>>
>>54176385
>hurr durr, anyone I disagree with is from tumblr or leftypol
Fuck off back to your safespace containment board.
>>
File: wWtP4xR.png (662KB, 1108x575px) Image search: [Google]
wWtP4xR.png
662KB, 1108x575px
>>54176412
How about this, ready, I'm about to use your own argument against you, this is how you argue;
No you.
>>
>>54176364
>>projecting so hard
What am I projecting about?
>None of those groups take it as a core of their ideology that they need to 'get rid of' those they consider "degenerate" or otherwise undesirable.
Is that why all these advocacy groups call for the removal of straight white males from any position of power or wealth? Or talk of curing "toxic whiteness"? Or how the LGBT folks made up a term for straight people to further induce tribalism into an us vs them mentality?

All of these groups define themselves by hate and antagonism because they all believe in some grandiose alabaster conspiracy that is systematically oppressing them whilst simultaneously raising whites above them.
> practically hope that when they wake up in the morning the right-wing death squads will be marching through the streets.
I guess it's a good thing we already have Left Wing Death Squads marching through them instead
>>
>>54176444
>it's alright for us to hate women, gays, and non-whites, because they want to destroy white people!

>All of these groups define themselves by hate and antagonism because they all believe in some grandiose alabaster conspiracy that is systematically oppressing them whilst simultaneously raising whites above them.
Wow, that's some real heavy self-delusion you have there.
>>
>>54176622
They literally do, they call it the patriarchy, count yourself lucky to have only seen them online but they do have like, protests and marches and shit.
I have no idea what they're actually protesting but they seem to think they're protesting white men.
>>
>>54176364
/pol/ is not a movement ir ideology, it's a bunch of madfags.
Those movements have actually affected people's lives IRL. /pol/ only affects inter-board quality and your fragile ego.
>>
Leftards are delusional, at least /pol/ admits to be anti-social.
>>
>>54176622
>>it's alright for us to hate women, gays, and non-whites, because they want to destroy white people!
I mean, I'm not going to think to highly of people who want to murder me.
Nice job ignoring the fact that the left already has death squads, too
>>
>>54177291
>death squads
And you call leftys delusional
>>
>>54177452
What else would you call antifa?
>>
>>54177494
I'll call them bored college kids until they actually kill someone
>>
>>54177531
If they spouted /pol/ bullshit instead of /leftypol/ bullshit you'd call them terrorists.
Thread posts: 366
Thread images: 46

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.