[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hi fa/tg/uys, Just recently watched and got up to date with

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 2

File: MHA.png (3MB, 1600x1280px) Image search: [Google]
MHA.png
3MB, 1600x1280px
Hi fa/tg/uys,

Just recently watched and got up to date with this anime (My Hero Academia) and while loving it it gave me a lot of RPG ideas, though I'm not too familiar with the likes of BESM and such.

Essentially, I wondered about doing a RP by using the random super power wiki.

In which players would just click the link and whatever comes up would be their power (Me being the GM would a-okay things and give rerolls so people don't get stupid God powers or useless things like improved mortality).

I'm wondering if their is a system that could utilise this idea in which people could come up with ways in how their powers could be used that would make sense to their power without being completely restricted by mechanics and rules. Something more free form that uses the rule of cool as well as being accessible in the sense that it has a solid base line for super hero RP's?

Thanks in advance guys!
>>
>>54156496
>using the random super power wiki.
I hope like ten billion variations of anime lasers,, X physiology, and completely broken BS.

just use the old Marvel Super heroes RPG. very simple, lotta power choices (get that ultimate powers book). classicmarvelforever has all the books.

roll a 1d100 and refer to the chart.
>>
>>54156617

It's a fair call but is there something that would potentially allow the more free form/make up your own powers sort of idea that I'm looking for?

Even if it did have the absolute potential to be 100% broken as shit?
>>
File: 2q03978[1].jpg (78KB, 750x1082px) Image search: [Google]
2q03978[1].jpg
78KB, 750x1082px
>>54156496
>improved mortality
>implying that isn't the greatest power of all.
>>
Use Mutants and Masterminds, Wild Talents, or even Savage Worlds as appropriate.
>>
>>54156689

What >>54159981 said. In fact, Savage Worlds is a particularly good choice, especially if you get the supers book, because all powers in the system use Trappings (basically what makes your magic missile different from Tim the Destroyer's magic missile, yours is fire, his is bee's) to make even the same power more flavorful and unique.
>>
>>54156689
FATE
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.