[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

A magical anomaly has torn into your world and now the Combine

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1

File: combine_soldier_by_syrusel.jpg (431KB, 827x1169px) Image search: [Google]
combine_soldier_by_syrusel.jpg
431KB, 827x1169px
A magical anomaly has torn into your world and now the Combine are trying to take over. What happens?
>>
>>54152839

It'd be the Seven-Hour War all over again.
>>
>>54152839
The Ancap Wizard Society interprets it as a breach of the NAP and obliterates them.
>>
>>54152839
they win.
mass sterlization.
new world order.
it's not hard
>>
>>54152839
>trying to take over a world full of high-level adventures who occasionally slay demigods or even true gods who piss them off
good luck bois
>>
>>54152839
They promptly turn around and leave. My world is an Arrakis tier barren desert without any spice to make it worthwhile.
>>
>>54152839
The combine get invaded and slaughtered.
>>
>>54152839

Depends on the world and timeframe. They wouldn't be the first interdimensional organization out for domination to be in my main setting. In general in the earlier ages they would get stomped while in age of chaos middle point they would do about the norm for empires like them.
>>
Ibronze age early Iron Age civilisation against the combine hmmm..
Do I get to have my big bands team up to kill them? I have 7 major shadow of the colossus dragons modelled after the 7 deadly sins, if so then my setting has a half decentl chance given a few good rolls
>>
>>54153137
>run out of spell slots
>get vaporized by strider
>>
Basically the events of HL:2 minus Gordon Freeman to save the world. It'll be a big war
>>
>>54153555
Could they harvest the sand?
>>
>>54154357
Jokes on you, the most relevant of my shit is at-will.
>>
>>54154372
4th edition?
>>
>>54154479
Yup.
>>
>>54154486
I dunno how I would stat combine in 4e. Probably level 3-4 minions. Grenades as an encounter power because it'd be funny to make it w
>>
Well my last game was set in the Great Crusade era of 40k using deathwatch rules.

I give them 2 weeks tops before they turn around and leave a nicely worded thank you note.
>>
>>54154325

7 titanic monsters based around the 7 deadly sins? Fuck me that's a cool idea.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.