[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>start describing a fantasy castle/location sustained by columns

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 123
Thread images: 8

File: Final fantasy tactics advance.jpg (42KB, 800x587px) Image search: [Google]
Final fantasy tactics advance.jpg
42KB, 800x587px
>start describing a fantasy castle/location sustained by columns a hundred of meters tall
>player interrupts to say how that's architecturally impossible

>describing a monster with two heads, one that spits fire and other that spits acid
>player interrupts to say how that's biologically impossible

>describing a weapon as "although looks like just a ray of light, is capable of shattering stones"
>player interrupts to say how that's physically impossible
>>
>>54149592
Autism is a terrible thing, alright.
>>
Jesus Christ have they not heard of magic?
>>
>>54149592
>"well, how about you come up with an explanation why it is working here anyway?"
>>
>>54149592
>Player does that in three different stances
>Other player interrupts to say that's impossible to play with That Guy
>>
OP would never lie to us.
>>
>>54149592
They're playing a game with magic, the undead and dragons. Tell them to suspend their fucking disbelief.
>>
File: 559.jpg (29KB, 600x432px) Image search: [Google]
559.jpg
29KB, 600x432px
>>
>>54149737
"Here's a noose. Please take it and suspend your disbelief. If you can't, suspend yourself."
>>
>>54149592
That is an amazing filename.
>>
>>54149823
gay
>>
>>54149592

I'm sick of all the fucking idiots who keep trying to apply logic of reality to fucking fantasy.

Makes me want to punch Lindybeige or whatever his name is
>>
>>54149592
The castle stuff sounds like a nice place.
>>
>>54149898
Skallagrim too.
>>
File: lindy.jpg (16KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
lindy.jpg
16KB, 480x360px
>>54149898
>Makes me want to punch Lindybeige or whatever his name is

That's Lindeybeige alright.

For some reason I click on all his D&D related videos to see him bitch about how unrealistic D&D is.

But Warhammer Fantasy is A-OK by him.

I don't get this man. I would like to see somebody but their thumbs through his eyesockets.
>>
It sounds like your players don't want a high fantasy game. I don't blame them, high fantasy is brainless rule of cool trash.
>>
>>54149898
>>54149958

>Lindybeige
who

give me a minuto to google it because it looks like premim cringe
>>
If your players are pointing out your "cool" setting is, in fact, shit, the problem is you. Not everyone likes Age of Sigmar and, in fact, a lot of people rightly think that overdesigned, childish aesthetic is infantile.

Simply repeating like a mantra BUT ITS MAAAAGIC misses the point of the complaint. Your world relies too much on arbitrary empty spectacle to relate to. It resembles infantile, dumbed down Marvel movies.
>>
>>54149951
Doesn't skall mostly just shit on poor weapon design?
>>
>>54150195
baito
>>
>>54149898
>>54149592
I mean you usually know what setting you are in...IF you are going to play fantasy with sorcery and demons etc.

So the only reason to actually get all autistic would be a realistic setting or a historical one.

So I pretty much agree.
>>
>>54150195
and your "ultra dark'n gritty" (now with 200% more Fuck) modern black-ops campaign that is just an excuse to jerk it over muh realism is no better
>>
>>54150239
What's bait about pointing out if members of a GM's group can't get immersed in his setting there's a mismatch of expectations? If the group can't agree on what they want, the game won't survive.

As to the rest of my post, I don't like the modern high fantasy aesthetic derived from World of Warcraft, Age of Sigmar, etc. I am therefore sympathetic to others who dislike it.
>>
>>54150227
you perfectly know what's wrong with player interrupting with those complaints, you have read the thread and seen everyone talking about how retarded it is to not be able to suspend the willing of disbelief. You have no fucking idea about the world, the situation, the interaction that happened but had to craft an entire critique about it
>its infantile, dumbed down marvel movies, your world is cool and resembles age of sigmar and you repeat "its magic" like a mantra
you have no fucking idea and you just made up all of that based on absolutely nothing because it is impossible that, from the info that OP gave, you could have decided any of that

why, did you have to do all of that just to feel superior by giving a different point of view than the rest of the thread?

10/10 bait
>>
>>54150212
Just another clueless attention whore.
>>
>>54150227
>>54150195

Well then you should be "clear" what setting you are going to play in. Some people enjoy Brighthammer/Super Heroic stuff.

Seems like a miscommunication issue. If you want "realism" or a more down to earth setting make it clear from the get go.
>>
>>54150261
It's sad you assume the only alternatives are toyetic high fantasy or modern realism. Fantasy has a long and varied history, as does sci fi.

Would you jump to the same conclusions if players expecting Traveller were presented with Flash Gordon?
>>
>>54150261
>(now with 200% more Fuck)
To be fair, there are a fair amount of normal people who say fuck a lot. Like, a lot. Particularly people who grew up in urban areas.
>>
>>54150280
because everyone is immersed and love it save a single faggot who is stupid as hell with his autistic realism, being actually the one who breaks the immersion, but you already knew that and just had to defend your unwarranted and irrelevant comment about shitting on high fantasy

also nobody gives a shit about what you like
>>
>>54150283
>player complains about not being on board with the setting
>point out that this is likely due to mismatched expectations and the GM should have made sure everyone was on the same page (i.e. suggest a rational, mature explanation and solution)
>this is somehow bait

really activates my almonds
>>
>>54150227
>Probably this

I'm not completely onboard with this guy, but there's at least a 50% chance that your world lack a compelling internal logic. When this happens people tend to fall back on IRL physics/metaphysics to critique.

Some players expect a GM to ha e constructed a world that is fully fleshed out enough and exists as a holistic system. If you disagree with that philosophically or are too lazy to build that kind of world thats fine; find a different group. But don't come bitching about autistic players just because you want something different out of your rpg experience
>>
>>54149898
People who like low fantasy prefer settings in which the baseline for realism is the same as our real world, bit the world has certain aspects of it changed to be less realistic, placed on top of this baseline realism, to make room for the supernatural. These people (myself included) generally don't like fantasy in which the very baseline level of realism is changed (such as how natural biology and unaltered-by-magic laws of physics work) if they go into it expecting the former. Problems arise when someone goes into a game expecting the former, but receives the latter. This problem is caused by a lack in communication between player and GM, rather than any actual flaw with the worldbuilding itself.
>>
>>54150329
>a member of the group is not on board with the direction the campaign takes aesthetically

This only happens if you don't communicate well. Session Zero is vital to determine everyone's expectations.
>>
File: Captura.png (1MB, 1399x769px) Image search: [Google]
Captura.png
1MB, 1399x769px
>>54150291
looks like a deranged hobo

I could show this to my grandma and she would think he is one of those crazy deranged hobos
>>
>>54150377
>>54150355
>if one of the players is fucking stupid and the rest are fine its the GMs fault

>if entire class is able to comprehend math perfectly save except for one kid who never studies its the teacher's entire fault
nah fuck you
>>
>>54149592
> I'll only be that guy when someone talks about something self defeating, like "a huge hammer as light as a feather"
>>
>>54149592
Low fantasy with a world that makes sense is objectively better.

People who RP that way are looking for an interesting experience that challenges them.

People like you who RP with the "bbbbut magic" approach want power fantasies in fake worlds where everything just works because theyre too scared of the real world. If your life is shitty, you have an ethical responsibility to fix it. Don't hide behind childish escapism shitlord. Create don't consume.
>>
>>54150415
Nice strawman
>>
>>54149592

Stop inviting Neil Degrasse Tyson over.
>>
>>54150475
>People who RP that way are looking for an interesting experience that challenges them.

And why can't fantastical worlds challenge?
>>
>>54150479
you first
>player acting retarded
>this is because the GM didn't make an effort of inmersion and should have done a rational exposition or session zero yada yada

fuck you
>>
>>54150372
Fantasy is supposed to be fantastic. If you explain it the magic goes away. Do you believe myths and legends would be better if they followed laws of physics? Lady of the Lake wore scuba gear?
>>
>>54150509
>somehow player has been in game for multiple sessions without a proper concept of the tone of the game

Somehow when I run a game the group have a good idea of what it's going to be like before we begin. I ask what they want.
>>
>>54150532
Then we agree that the player going against group consensus is the squeaky wheel.
>>
>>54150280
>Why is my obvious bait insulting something a lot of people like bait?

Gee, anon, I don't know! Nice try at strawmanning.
>>
>>54150532
>player has been in game for multiple sessions
there it is

the baseless assumption

nice bait
>>
>>54150355
>>player complains about not being on board with the setting
you fucking nigger, he is complaining for the sake of it for the literal definition of autism, stop trying to pretend its something pure

>poor player! he has been so misguided by the GM that he has no choice but to utter those asinine complains!

eat dick
>>
>>54150475
Can you not craft a single argument without ad hominem? That's okay, anon. I'll show you how.

People who enjoy "bbbut magic" approaches generally want fun without thinking about it too hard, it really doesn't have much to do with escapism fantasies. What you're claiming is like claiming having a single beer at the end of a long day of work is escapism. For some people, playing a game and having fun is more about turning your brain off a little and relaxing, and having to explain every single magical phenomenon to a single player who refuses to suspend his disbelief is not really relaxing for anyone, including the player who is getting so worked up about nothing.
>>
>>54150558
Perhaps if all you can do is repeat that it's "trolling" or "bait" to hold opinions, you need a safe space?

>>54150557
If you get everyone together and give them input in creating the world.or shaping the game you avoid having a "squeaky wheel", no? Everyone has had a chance to draw up the boundaries.
>>
>>54150595
>you fucking nigger, he is complaining for the sake of it for the literal definition of autism,

(citation needed) (NPV) (weasel words)
>>
>>54150673
>he isn't complaining stupid shit because he is stupid
[citation needed]

you were the one to claim that he was complaining because the GM was shit in the first place, you prove your assertion first
>>
>>54150522
>not knowing the difference between myth and fantasy
>>
>>54150642
Nah famalam. The safe space comment was cute, though, that earns you an 8/10 from me.
>>
>>54150610
>turning your brain off
>not escapism

You're so clueless about the ways you're being oppressed by the capitalist system. Having to turn your brain off is a symptom of something profoundly wrong
>>
>>54150762
Nothing?
>>
>>54150475
>I can't create a coherent world without the crutch of """realism"""
>I'm too stupid to come up with challenges the moment one PC can breathe fire
Apply yourself at all levels, my man.
>>
>>54150851
Myth, although widely believed is false.
Fantasy is fiction.
>>
>>54149958

I thought he was interesting at first, I liked some of his stuff. Then he started getting cringey and I realized he hated how unrealistic D&D was and I'm like ...yeah??
>>
>>54150780
>relaxing is oppression
>>
>>54150851
>The Iliad and the Avengers movie play an identical role in society

Please just read some actual good books. The world has enough problems, we don't need more clueless people
>>
>>54150937
>Relaxing requires you to become dumber
>>
>>54150780
>oppressed by the capitalist system

remember to not feed the obvious troll
>>
>>54150780
Relaxation is the invention of slave owners
>>
>>54150237
actually true, he doesn't like shit weapon design sometimes to autistic degree, but isn't stupid enough to shit on impossible fantasy for easy clickbait
>>
>>54150960
I think you're misinterpreting what that guy meant by "turn your brain off". Not everything requires critical thinking at all times.
>>
>>54150902
>>54150940
They're both type of fiction, then. Iliad game and Avengers game both need fantastic elements to work.
>>
>>54150475
It is a subtle bait, so subtle you may not even taste the hook... only when it's too late and you are already caught!
>>
>>54149592
>you're right, it is impossible. Nevertheless...
Literally all you have to say.
>>
>>54151103
I'm glad someone appreciates my art.

2017 is the year of subtle bait
>>
>>54149592
Fuck me you've described one of my most annoying players.

How do you deal with this nit picky shit?
>>
>>54151146
This. What the character is gonna do about it?
>>
>>54151146
Every argument like this should end like that one 8-bit Theater where Red Mage tries to logic a giant out of existence.
>>
>>54151162
>And yet it moves.

That's it.
>>
>>54149592
> Not already having an explanation due to copious amounts of world building
>>
>>54151103
It's bait I agree with
>>
>>54150227
Then they should SAY so instead of complaining about muh realism, you goddamn retard.
>>
>>54150237
>>54150993
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-nqFX7q1yUk
>>
>>54151214
That would, of course, be the worst thing you could do.

Just because you have an explanation doesn't mean you should reveal it.
>>
>start describing a fantasy castle/location sustained by columns a hundred of meters tall
>thats impossible
>Well you little faggot, if you just let me DM for a session you mightve found some hints it wasnt a completely earthy building, and then if you went along for even longer you wouldve found out it was build by people with materials that look like stone but are not stone that allow the building to exist, but no, you immediately start fagging out. Now get out
>>
>>54151256
well, he makes a warning in the beginning admitting to be autistic and not a "this opinion is flawless and the ones who made this are fucking retarded"
>>
>>54151162
Personally?

"Oh is it? That's very interesting. Anyway--"
>>
>>54151256
man, he is fucking autistic

but well, he admits that being fucking autistic is the point of the video so I guess I'm more willing to forgive it?
>>
>>54150393
>deranged hobo
>is in his house
hmmm
>>
>>54150393
He's just English.
>>
>>54149676
>>54149778
Why is at least half of /tg/ just people role-playing as role-players?
>>
>>54151298
If the players in character have a reason to know than you should reveal it
>>
>>54151377
I know! What sort of hobo lives in a house?!

This poor man needs help.
>>
>>54150902
>Myth, although widely believed
>>54150940
>The Iliad and the Avengers movie
Wow! You're both retarded.
>>
>>54151388
>Why is at least half of /tg/ just people role-playing as role-players?
When /tg/ was new, it attracted people who played tabletop RPGs. After it became more popular, it started attracting more people to the board who enjoyed the concept of tabletop RPGs but were too inept to actually have their own groups, so they started echoing what they thought a "real gamer" sounds like.
>>
>>54151388
It seems that every board is full of people who never get round to doing what their board is actually about. They just talk about it. So /lit/ is full of people who never read, /v/ is full of people who never play, /fit/ is full of people who never lift...
>>54151392
That is a big if. You must understand that mystery is a huge component of (most) good worldbuilding.
>>54150902
Not true. Many myths were not widely believed at all -- in fact their was a whole "genre" of ancient Greek thought which sought to explain myths as their ancestor's ignorant explanations of natural phenomena.

Fantasy, on the other hand, is simply a modern literary genre which (at least at first) was based around aping prior myths and legends.
>>
>>54151411
That first post is correct, though.

Myths were widely believed in their time, and many people today still believe them (like how so many Westerners think women have an extra rib).

Fantasies were conceptualized as fiction from the start, and only the very young are fooled into thinking they happened.
>>
>>54151172
YES
>>
>>54151451
Eh whether mystery to me is a good idea is very dependent on tone and setting
>>
>>54151481
>That first post is correct, though
That's wrong, though.
>>54151527
If you have a setting with "supernatural" elements then the chances are it's a good idea.
>>
>>54151162
>>54149592
>It's not more impossible than GMing a game for you, but here i am doing it.
>>
>>54151556
gay
>>
>>54149592
"That's right. Knowledge in your memory banks and common sense modules point to this creature being impossible. And yet, all sensors point to it being there, moving, breathing, hating."
>>
>>54151445
That and when all the questfag NARPs were herded here we got a ton people who gave no shits about the hobby. They are the ones that endlessly post filename threads and the like.
>>
>>54150376
It's one thing to have a low magic system, it's another to be an insufferable faggot... you seem like the latter
>>
>>54151534
I guess the question is what's the cutoff line, for example in high fantasy wizards should have a good idea of how the things mentioned in op's post work but might not for example understand the origin of the universe or the nature of the gods
>>
>>54151682
Depends. You can always go higher -- you can always have people more advanced, more learned and more God-like than whatever level the PCs are.

For example, the pillars might be needles which poke through all universes simultaneously, holding them together while dooming humanity to linger within their universes. But it kinda ruins things to just go out and tell the PCs, don't you think? It is useful to have them just be strange, ancient pillars built by people the players have only seen statues of. Just giving the players knowledge as they level up is a bad way of handling things.
>>54150376
That problem sounds exclusive to you.
>>
File: a.png (446KB, 784x435px) Image search: [Google]
a.png
446KB, 784x435px
>>54150212
A dude with a past of:

>"English is the best language in the world because its spelling, even if it's mangled and almost casual makes sense for me, a native speaker."

>"I like hillfolks because You don't get to choose your character's background"

>"I still don't get AC and Attributes in D&D"
>>
>>54151758
>>54151758
Personally I wouldn't creat a race of people that advanced to maintain mystery but I think you and I want different things in our world building, I value detail and consistency a lot which makes the laws of physics very useful and I take advantage of anything that breaks them as a way to flesh out the setting, where as you seem to value the theme and the ability of the setting to tell stories more, ultimately it comes down to taste
>>
>>54151879
>I value detail and consistency a lot
So do I. Don't conflate that with real-world physics.
>which makes the laws of physics very useful
Real-world physics only seems to work well in fantasy when they're taken to effectively metaphysical extremes. Like multiverse theory in Amber or something, or the bullshittery that is Elder Scrolls lore. Otherwise you end up with something like ASoIaF, and nobody wants that.

The point of the world is just to act as a vehicle for story. That's why you're running a campaign in that world. To be honest, I'm not sure what else you'd use it for?
>>
File: 1489966003009.jpg (47KB, 720x439px) Image search: [Google]
1489966003009.jpg
47KB, 720x439px
>>54150780
>>
>>54151682
>for example in high fantasy wizards should have a good idea of how the things mentioned in op's post work
I don't see why. Being a wizard means you can use magic, it doesn't mean you're an expert in all things supernatural. If they're a powerful wizard, they probably should have the means to find out how those things work should the need arise, but that's a whole different matter.
>>
File: 1491614158486.jpg (61KB, 680x660px) Image search: [Google]
1491614158486.jpg
61KB, 680x660px
>>54150940
At this point in time, the Avengers movie plays a much, much bigger role in society. Even if you count how the Iliad has impacted other works that impact society, and how it shaped pastsocieties thatthe current one is built upon, its importance next to the Avengers movie is nothing
>>
>>54151949
My post wasn't that clear, but basically my point is that in the settings I create what is and isn't a mystery to the players is a consequence of the setting as a whole, not something I specifically world build for
also physics and biology is useful in that they are more consistent and detailed than what you can reasonably come up with and the restrictions they impose lead to world building
For example with the large tower, according to normal physics most materials couldn't support a structure that size, which means you're going to have to come up with an explanation, whose implications result in more world building, you could say there's a specific material strong enough to support these structures, now your world has a new material and with it a whole load of questions to flesh out your world
>>
>>54152092
7/10 bait
>>
>>54152092
You could not have possibly picked a better image to match the content of your post. In fact, just put that shit on a shirt and wear it exclusively.
>>
>Naming a folklore-esque world
>Playable races include different races of humans, omw of whom locks up their children in dungeons to try and get their skin ad pale as possible, and to noble children who don't work it can happen
>Fags ITT would demand an explanation of how their skin pigments work instead of the far superior cultural and mythical implacations of this

>Want to have beastfolk in the setting who are literally just animals that walk on two legs and can talk, they can also hold swords and lockpicking in their paws and hooves and so on without issue.
>Entire point of the race is how they treat other non-talking animals as an underclass despite being the exact same
>Autistic people would no doubt fry their brains at the though of a pig walking upright in a robe and casting spells it wrote with a quill that it can't hold in its trotters because the character is less interesting then the biological rules of a world where leveling up literally makes you physically and mentally stronger
>autistic can't grasp that physical laws and rules are not broken by settings that literally run off the four elements idea as being objectively true.

/tg/ has some pretty shitty personalities. Got to be careful who to let into your games of details bother them more then the game and story of the game.
>>
>>54149592
>>start describing X
>>player interrupts to say how that's impossible
>reply, "Odd, isn't it?" And continue description
This is not that hard guys.

>>54151146
>>you're right, it is impossible. Nevertheless...
>>54151186
>>And yet it moves.
>That's it.
>>54151298
>Just because you have an explanation doesn't mean you should reveal it.
>>54151306
>"Oh is it? That's very interesting. Anyway--"
These anons get it.

>>54149898
>I'm sick of all the fucking idiots who keep trying to apply logic of reality to fucking fantasy.
I'm going to do you the favor of assuming you meant applying logic with assumptions based on real world facts, as opposed to the facts of whatever world you're playing in.
That is indeed dumb for them to do.
Even if you are playing in a setting based on the real world, there's going to be abstractions.
But applying logic with assumptions the player is carrying over from real life is natural and fine, as long as they drop it when they are reminded that the game world might run by different rules.

>>54150227
>If your players are pointing out your "cool" setting is, in fact, shit, the problem is you.
If that is what they're doing, sure.
But sometimes they're just obsessively pointing out inaccuracies for the sake of it.
>Simply repeating like a mantra BUT ITS MAAAAGIC misses the point of the complaint.
This is true.

>>54149737
>They're playing a game with magic, the undead and dragons. Tell them to suspend their fucking disbelief.
As tempting as "A wizard did it." is to shut down annoying autism, it is still a shit response unworthy of those you choose to game with.
>>
>>54152401
>Playing a game with a leveling system
>>
>>54151445
Basically, we're in the same boat as rpg.net; we may have a different board culture, but we're still dominated by people who talk rather then play.
The good news is, on the rare occasion that somebody here actually Gets Shit Done, they tend to be somebody who actually plays - unlike rpg.net, where someone who has no desire to actually play an rpg can be hired to design one.
>>
>>54149592
Give a sincere smile, slowly shrug and say
>perhaps you'll see how later...
>>
>>54152580
The problem is that average understanding that a poster has about what there talking about is abysmal. That and people are opposed to creativity and in depth thought because they consider it autism
>>
>>54152914
They're
>>
>>54152405
>>reply, "Odd, isn't it?" And continue description
actually in my case before I can say anything its always other player who calls on his shit, usually just saying "shut up" or "come on man" or similar
>>
>>54149592
>Your player is describing his friend or Ally
>"That's socially impossible."
>>
>>54153206
>They get together and start adventuring as a party
>Force them to stop as DM, tell them it's culturally impossible
>Railroad them back into town and make them play farmers and craftsmen
>>
>>54149676
>>54149778
Did OP even imply that these things happened to him? He could be describing a frustrating circumstance and putting the reader in the shoes of the DM.
You're just attacking him, for no reason it seems.
>>
>>54150780
>"The helicopter tosses communists to their deaths."
>Player interrupts by saying that's morally wrong
>"And yet they're tossed, all the same.."
>>
File: animal-attack24.jpg (55KB, 640x403px) Image search: [Google]
animal-attack24.jpg
55KB, 640x403px
>>54153484
>You're just attacking OP, for no reason it seems.
Yeah, that'll happen here sometimes.
Welcome to /tg/, enjoy your stay.
Thread posts: 123
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.